Ah yes, (y/n).

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Mai, Apologise"

"Huh? Why would I say sorry to those brats?"

"We won't make it. This guy is more powerful than you think. If you wanna survive, let your pride down"

"T-tch. Just you wait..."

Nobara and Megumi couldn't believe their eyes as the two Kyoto students flee from the scene, the two turn their heads staring at (y/n) with a visible shock expression.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't look at me like that!" (Y/n) saw his classmate doing those expressions with lead him constantly apologizing while bowing at the two.

"Huh? Are you really (y/n)...?" Nobara asks like she never met the male in front of her.

"I'm really (Y/n)!"

The two were disbelieved that the polite male who has been all nice to them except Yuji can be that scary.

"At least no one got hurt r-right?" (y/n) shyly stutter his words out. A tinted pink blush spread around his face. He is not so good when it comes to people staring at him too much.

Ring-

   Ring-

          Ring

"Ah yes! (y/n) (l/n) here!"

The phone rings at the right time. Making (y/n) excuse himself out of the scene. Saving himself from his classmate's question.

"No need to wait for me! You two go first!"

He sighed as he heard the footsteps of his friend go further anyways, leaving the (h/c)-haired male behind.

"Hello, Geto-san! How may I help you?"

"Well, (y/n)-kun.__________.

_____________.

______________?"

A small smile creeps up across (y/n)'s face.

"Anything for you Geto-san"

"I didn't expect that to happen...I know I only knew him for two weeks but seeing him like that is so...Out of place, I would say..."

Nobara said as she wants to strike up a conversation after the awkward meeting with the Kyoto students that quickly ended with (y/n)'s aura.

"I...I don't know what to say either, Fugisaki"

Megumi scratches the back of his head. He sure was doubt in (y/n) action but he couldn't do anything about it either.

"Oi! are you two alright? Where is your classmate?" Maki runs up to both of them, checking if they got hurt by Kyoto students.

"(l/n) was on his phone, Don't worry" Megumi answer her question.

"You are lucky not getting beat by those Students" Panda sighs.

"Salmon Salmon"

"well...(l/n) was the one who scares them off" Megumi replied.

"huh? How can that oh-so-polite friend of yours done that" Maki asked confusingly

"Well...We don't know either. He has never been like this before. Probably because your twins, Mai taunted us by mocking Itadori...He just snapped" Nobara who was also confused answer the question.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait! Please accept my apologies!"

Speaking of the devil, (y/n) run up to them with exhaustion before bowing at them repeatedly.

"W-why is everyone l-looking at me like that...?"

The (h/c) tilted his head to the side cutely after bowing repeatedly. Which made the rest fluttered with his cuteness. Which also made them forgot to ask questions in progress.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

One month later

Record- September 2018

Kinema cinema

Kawasaki, Kanagawa  prefecture

After the movie screening,

A staff discovered three peculiar bodies of high-school students

Cause of death: increased intracranial pressure and respiration paralysis.

As a result of head deformation.

"You know Junpei-kun, I wish you could meet My Kouhai. You two probably get along pretty well...I haven't seen him in months" The grey hair male whisper playfully, ended with a sad tone.

"your K-kouhai..?"

Mahito then opens a picture of (y/n) on his phone which he secretly took when (y/n) wasn't paying attention.

"Isn't my Kouhai sooo cute? I wish he was here..." Mahito's voice trail off into pure sadness which made Junpei very confuse about the conflicting emotions that he was showing.

"my little Kouhai never has any friend before until he met me I think..." Mahito emotionally said that sentence, Crocodile tears falling out of his eye.

Junpei sweatdrop, but hearing that guy that Mahito talks about making him couldn't shake off his urge to meet him. He never thought about the words "friend" for the longest time ever. He wishes that he could even be-friended with him if he could.

Looking at the picture, He also feels something he never felt before. He couldn't describe his feeling right now.

But with that out of the way, his long waited for vengeance against his bully will finally be fulfilled.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖘✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

A/n

I keep switching on writing on my pc and my iPad and the spacing went nuts sorry if it bothers you. I will probably fix it when I finished writing this book.

this chapter is just a small sequel to the last chapter since the next chapters are gonna be very very long