𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By 1-800-REG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰... More

I. INTRODUCTION
II. THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING
III. BLACK LAKE
IV. SECRETS
V. LATE NIGHT
VI. ANOTHER BOY
VII. HOGWARTS EXPRESS
VIII. JUST A KISS
IX. CHRISTMAS PARTY
X. MERRY KISSMAS
XI. MORNING AFTER
XII. BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES
XIII. LOVEBITES
XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM
XV. ASTRONOMY TOWER
XVI. RUMOURS
XVII. THE MARK
XVIII. BLACK BROTHERS
XIX. EXAMS
XX. SCHOOL'S OUT
XXI. BOOKSTORE
XXII. APOLOGY
XXIII. LETTERS
XXIV. DIAGON ALLEY
XXV. SEVENTH YEAR
XXVII. BACK HOME
XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE
XXIX. WELCOMING ARMS
XXX. FUTURE&DREAMS
XXXI. THE MEETING
XXXII. MOON AND STARS
XXXIII. SUMMER'S ARRIVAL
XXXIV. FINAL DAY
XXXV. EPILOGUE

XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS

2.4K 63 15
By 1-800-REG

xxvi.
- silks of heaven, chapter twenty six -

warning:: smut. reader's discretion is advised:)

THE START OF NOVEMBER was snowy and cold. Jasmine got flashbacks from last winter, before she and Regulus were together. James was still mad at her and likewise, they never talked to each other anymore.

Jasmine was sitting in the Gryffindor common rooms, next to Sirius and Remus, flicking through her Potions textbook out of boredom. Remus had a bar of chocolate on the ground next to him and Sirius was looking through his records to find something to listen to.

"Where's James? He can help me pick," Sirius sighed. "You seen him, Moony?"

"Nah," Remus replied, leaning backwards and resting his head on the end of the red sofa. "Probably screwing Lily somewhere."

Sirius snorted and Jasmine shook her head, laughing quietly. Remus even smiled at his own joke, a proud look on his face.

Peter walked over to them and sat next to Jasmine, putting his arm around her.

"Hello, love," she said as he sat down. "Seen James?"

"Yeah, he's outside of the common rooms now," Peter said. "Why?"

"Sirius was looking for him."

James walked in and went over, ignoring Jasmine, and sitting by Sirius and looking at his records that were in his hand.

"Pick Bowie," he said.

"That's what I thought!" Sirius said, chucking all the other records aside and standing back up with a Bowie record in his hand, walking toward the record player in the common rooms.

"I'm going to see a friend," Jasmine said, also standing up. "I'll see you later.."

"Where you going?" James asked her, a playful, joking tone in his voice.

"Regulus," she said.

James grunted. "Seriously? You still don't realise what you're doing."

"Fuck's sake. This is why I wanted to keep us a secret," she sighed. "Don't try to act overprotective, don't try to act like you give a shit, don't try to act like the good guy. I know who I want to be with and just because you don't like him does not mean you can play older brother now."

James stood up, opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He shut his mouth again and sighed.

"So, please, I don't want to hear it," she continued. "I'm off."

"Jasmine, I just don't want to see you get hurt again," he said.

"I'm willing to take the risk," she said. "And if I get hurt, that's on me. Let me go through that because I'm still young and I'd rather get heartbroken than never fall in love."

He turned around and looked at Remus, who just shook his head and shrugged.

"Fine. Go on. Go back to him and when he breaks your heart again, don't come running back to me," James finally said and sat down. "Have fun."

Jasmine glared at him and sucked on the inside of her cheek. She rolled her eyes and left the common rooms.

As she walked out of the room, her eyes fogged with tears. She shook her head and wiped the tears away, sniffing quietly so no one could hear.

She walked through the castle and made her way to the Slytherin common rooms, trying to stop herself from crying again. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.

When she made it to the Slytherin common rooms, no one was around to let her in, so she sat by the wall on the other side of it and tucked her knees in, placing her head on them.

She waited and waited, still sitting by the wall, twirling her hair around her finger and messing with the strings on her skirt.

Finally, someone walked out of the common rooms. Not just anybody, but Severus Snape. His greasy hair covered most of his face and his robes basically dragged across the floor.

"Er — what are you doing down there, Potter?" Snape asked, his eyebrows raised. "Waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, Regulus. I was hoping someone else would come out here and call him for me. I'm not even going to bother asking you," she said. "Just go ahead."

"I'll call him, I don't care," Snape rolled his eyes. He walked back in and called out for Regulus.

"Thanks.." Jasmine said.

As Snape walked down and away from his common rooms, Regulus walked out. His face lit up when he saw her and she stood up, going to hug him.

He hugged her and picked her up, kissing her neck, and when he put her down again, he put his lips on hers.

"You alright?" he asked, pulling her into his arms.

"Just got into a fight with James, not feeling ... the best," she said. "You?"

"I'm good," he said, smiling.

She looked back up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled his head down to hers and buried her face into his, kissing him. Regulus opened his mouth and Jasmine's tongue slipped in. He started leaving warm kisses on her neck and trailed down to her collarbone. He unbuttoned one of her buttons on her shirt, causing her to push him off.

"Not out here," she laughed.

He smirked and took her hand. The common rooms were empty, no Slytherins down there. Compared to the Gryffindor common rooms, the Slytherin common rooms felt grimy and sad. Regulus brought her up the stairs and up to the boys' dormitories. They neared to his dorm room and when they got to it, he unlocked the door and entered with ease.

His dorm room was empty and he locked the door as they entered. Jasmine looked around, the room had only two beds, dark curtains and one tall mirror on the other side of the room.

"Only two people in here?" she asked. He nodded.

"Just me and Crouch. And he's always hooking up with some random girl," Regulus shrugged. "Mostly have this place to myself."

She stared at him and unbuttoned another one of her buttons, biting her lips as she did so.

"Is that so?" she asked. "Lucky for us, then ..."

His face filled with hunger and need as he watched her. She unbuttoned another button, now revealing the top half of her body. When she got to her last button, she did it slowly, teasing him.

He walked over to her and instead of waiting any longer, he pulled her shirt off and kissed her aggressively. She struggled to find her breath as she kissed him back, burying her hand in his hair and slipping her other hand down his pants.

He groaned into her mouth as she pressed her hand against his bulge through his boxers. Regulus stopped kissing her and pulled his shirt off, throwing it completely aside.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, craning her neck downwards to kiss him. He stumbled forwards, toward the wall with the mirror, and went down on his knees. He placed her gently on the floor and pulled her skirt down, leaving her in only her underwear and bra.

As she was on the floor, she started to unbuckle his belt, and he let her. Jasmine struggled, so he pulled them off himself and she noticed his print through his boxers.

He didn't waste any time and went quickly. He unhooked her bra and trailed kisses down her bare chest, going down as far as her waist. He pulled her panties off and stroked his fingers down her slit. She moaned and dug her fingernails into his back.

"Fuck," she moaned.

He did his stupid, teasing smirk and pulled down his boxers. She almost let out a gasp as his dick sprang up, looking bigger than last time.

He positioned her again, sitting her up and placing her on his lap. She noticed that he was nearing towards his mirror, her back facing it.

He kissed her again and she sat over his throbbing dick, before entering him into herself.

They both groaned loudly as she started to go up and down, slowly. She had her hand in his hair and put her head in his shoulder, biting on it, hard.

He moved his hands to her ass and moved them upwards to the back of her neck. She had her hair in a bun and he pulled the hair tie out, causing her hair to fall loosely down.

She turned her head around, facing his mirror, and they locked eye contact as she started to speed up.

"P-please," he whimpered, melting under her touch.

At that, she turned back around to face him and went up and down faster. He brought his hands to her chest and cupped her tits, squeezing them while groaning.

He trailed his hands upwards, outlining her lips. Without warning, he stuck his finger into her mouth and as shocked as she was, she started unconsciously sucking on it.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back so he his back was now on the floor and she rode him harder.

"You're so fucking hot," he groaned, rolling his head backwards.

She smiled and kept going, biting her lip every now and then. He mapped her back with his cold hands, making her shiver.

Jasmine flipped her head over, her hair going to the other side, and started to slow down, just to tease him.

She felt herself getting closer to finishing and her legs felt weak.

"Fuck, I'm close," she whispered.

Regulus sat up and flipped her round, now he was fucking her.

Her moans were louder this time, the sudden change in speed catching her off-guard.

Legs shaking, Jasmine finally came, letting out a loud moan. He didn't need to ask to know that she was finished, but she could tell that he wasn't, as he just kept fucking her.

She wrapped her legs around his lower back, bucking her hips towards his dick. She still wanted more.

He leaned down and started to kiss her tits, while rubbing circles on her clit, making her moan. She buried her face into his head and felt him come inside of her.

"I love you," he said, pulling out and laying next to her.

She shuffled over and put her head on his chest. "I love you."

***

Crouch didn't come back to his dorm that night, so Jasmine slept over, she didn't want to go back to the common rooms and deal with James.

Regulus woke her up early the next day, even if it was a Saturday.

"Jasmine, love, wake up," he said, kissing her head. "You need breakfast."

She groaned and turned over. Regulus started to kiss her cheeks, and her lips, chin, neck, collarbone.

"I'm up," she giggled, pushing him off. He smirked and got off the bed, tossing a shirt on. He swapped his plaid pajama bottoms for joggers and gave Jasmine one of his shirts for her to wear.

She looked at herself in the mirror after changing and pulled her hair into a tight ponytail. Her cheeks flushed red when she noticed Regulus staring at her with a smile on his face.

"Quit staring," she said, walking over to him. "C'mon, let's get breakfast before James gets down there."

Regulus laughed and took her hand. The common rooms were crowded enough for them to slip through and out into the hallways, no one noticed Jasmine.

In the Great Hall, Jasmine saw Remus and Peter on their own, so her and Regulus sat with them.

"Morning, lovebirds," Peter sniggered. "Seen the other two?"

"No, I thought you'd know where they are.." Jasmine said. Remus shrugged and took some breakfast.

"They'll be down," Remus said. "Probably slept in after last night. Completely blacked out, those two idiots."

"Oh," Jasmine said. "Been drinking?"

"Not us, nah," Peter said. "James did. After you left, took all his anger out onto a bottle of fire whiskey. Bless him."

Regulus sat there in silence, picking at his breakfast. Jasmine couldn't help but notice that he seemed left out and odd.

"Regulus, you okay?" she asked him. He nodded with a smile, but there was something off.

"Anyway, where did you run off to last night?" Remus asked Jasmine, a playful smirk forming on his lips.

"What d'you think, Moony?" she scoffed. Regulus laughed, a change of mood swooping over him, and buried his head in his hands.

Peter let out a fake gasp, "Regulus! Who would've thought? Innocent little Reg."

"Oh, shut up, Pete," Jasmine said. "You can't name one person you've slept with, simply because you never cared about names!"

Peter burst out into laughter and denied it. The whole group were messing around and everything felt great. Perfect, even. Just for that little while..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 10 8
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 . . . 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼�...
31K 14 6
___𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘯___ "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬." "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
193K 5.1K 63
《︎"𝓘𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓱𝓮... 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓣𝓸 𝓜𝓮"》︎ 《︎"𝘓𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘩𝘪̀𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘳"》︎ ☞𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 �...
2.8K 144 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...