Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

By Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... More

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (Day 4)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
chapter 27
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 31 (Day 7)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 49 part 2
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 10

16.4K 394 6
By Sweet_8_Psycho

"Don't mess this up, or you know what is going to happen right? "Asked Ramirez. 

I nodded, though behind my white mask i was cursing and scowling at him. 

"Good" 

With that, i, along with his top three mafia men, followed him inside the grand hall. Looking around i realised i stood out like a sour thumb. 

I was the only one with a mask on and probably the only teenager here. I started feeling nervous, after all which 13 year girl will not in a room full of  leaders of different mafias all over the world. Thankfully, my mask hid it all. 

Ramirez went straight to Andresol, the leader of the Lanistaish mafia, who was talking to a man with blue eyes, and straight brown hair. 

The man reeked of authority and was towering over Andresol, in terms of height and power. By their conversation, it looked like the blue-eyed man was on the verge of killing Andresol. It was not unusual though. 

I mean, what did you expect when you decided to gather all the mafia leaders in one room? 

They would wear birthday hats and cut cake? Bloodshed was bound to happen. 

Their conversation was interrupted by another man, looking younger than 25, with hazel eyes and black hair, though the rest of his facial features was very similar to the blue eyed man. He dragged the blue eyed man away, probably related to him. 

When we made eye contact, i got the sense of familiarity. 

Confused, i shrugged it off. 

The rest of the day passed with me being mute throughout, and followed Ramirez everywhere. 

I later found out that the blue eyed man was the leader of the Vinalcian mafia, Andriano Vinalcia and the hazel eyed man was his eldest son, Leander Vinalcia. 

Or Leander Vianarco. 

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; short chapter, but a needed filler. Next chapter will be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
467K 12K 42
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
12.9K 303 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
318K 6.1K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...