My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 31: Saturday

3.8K 65 33
By celeb_stories123

Saturday
Y/n POV:
"Wakey wakey" Harry teased me while trying to get me to wake up. I groaned in response and flipped over while pulling the covers over my head.

"Harry Holland it is the weekend, you better have a good reason for waking me up this early in the morning!" I explained.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go to IHOP with Sam, Harrison, and I but I guess you are just going to miss out on some wonderful pancakes." Harry teased.

"Why didn't you just mention IHOP in the first place?" I said getting out of the guest bed. Harry gave me a weird look.

"Is that Tom's sweatshirt?" He questioned.

"It's none of your business." I responded.

"Oh but it is. You've still got the feels for my brother!" Harry teased.

"Of course I do! It's not like with the snap of my finger I'm going to lose them. I need time." I explained.

"Don't be dramatic you guys will get back together sooner or later." Harry retorted.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You guys spend every second of every day together. I'm surprised that you guys aren't married to be honest. He's so in love with you. You know that right?" Harry questioned.

"He was so in love with me. Past tense." I explained.

"Nope he's still in love with you." Harry corrected.

"Okay are you trying to make this some kind of bet or something?" I asked.

"Sure. If you guys are back together by next week then you have to feed our chickens for a month." Harry explained.

"Okay easy he's leaving for states on Wednesday. So no feeding chickens for me!" I teased.

"If you say so... what do you want if you win?" Harry questioned.

"If I win then you have to play just dance with me for an hour every week for a month." I explained.

"Okay it's a deal then. Now get ready because I want some pancakes!" Harry explained walking out of the room. I got changed and fixed my hair. I went downstairs to see Harry, Sam, and Harrison waiting for me on the couches.

"Should I ask Paddy if he wants to come?" I asked.

"He's not home. My mom took him and Tom to get dress pants." Sam explained.

"Dude don't mention him!" Harrison said hitting Sam on the shoulder.

"Guys don't worry about it. I just want things to be as normal as possible..." I explained.

"Okay let's just go then yeah?" Harry asked. I nodded and they all stood up and walked out the door. We got into Sam's car with Sam and Harry in the front and Harrison and I in the back. We drove to IHOP and walked in.

"How many?" The hostess asked.

"4 please" Sam explained.

"Alright come this way!" She said with a smile. We followed her before sitting down at a table.

"So let's get right to the point." Harrison explained.

"What point?" I asked.

"Well you and Tom" Sam explained. I sighed.

"Guys we just broke up yesterday can we leave it alone for a little bit?" I asked.

"We're just looking out for you and our brother." Harry responded.

"You guys make each other better." Harrison added.

"Well it's not me fault we broke up is it? Everyone keeps mentioning it! Harry made a bet or something! It's over okay? Just leave me or Tom or the both of us alone!" I said angered.

"Okay. I'm sorry y/n..." Harry explained.

"Yeah me too." Sam added.

"Me three." Harrison sighed.

"Guys we should probably tell her..." Harry explained.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Well the reason why we are here is because my mom is coming here with Tom and Paddy after they are done shopping." Sam explained.

"We we're all hoping you guys could maybe make up." Harrison added.

"Does Tom know?" I asked.

"No. My mom doesn't even know. It was completely our idea." Harry explained.

"Well maybe I should go then?" I hinted.

"I can bring you home. Harrison and Harry will catch a ride with my mom." Sam explained.

"Okay." I said standing up. "Thanks for trying guys. I guess I just need some time."

"We're sorry for trying to pressure you into anything." Harrison explained.

"And the bet is completely off. You need time and when you're ready the bet will be waiting." Harry teased.

"Okay let's go before they come." Sam said.

"Too late..." Harrison explained looking up towards the door. I turned around to see Tom holding the door for Paddy and his mom. I quickly sat back down and put my head down on the table.

"Don't worry y/n I don't think they notice." Harry whispered.

"Boys?" I heard Nikki ask. I tensed up.

"Hi mom!" Sam responded.

"Mrs Holland!" Harrison greeted.

"Hi mom...." Harry added.

"Is that y/n?" Paddy asked.

"She's sleeping..." Harrison explained. I'm very thankful considering most of Harrison's lies aren't that believable.

"Mom can we sit with them?" Paddy asked.

"Yes go sit with your brothers I'll ask someone to pull up a table." Nikki explained.

"Mom I've got it" Tom interjected. I felt like throwing up. Actually I think I'm going to, I stood up and ran into the bathrooms. I was throwing up when I felt someone pull back my hair. I looked up to see Tom which probably made me throw up even more. Once I was done I stood up completely looking Tom in the eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Helping you? You hate throwing up..." he explained. Gosh why did he have to know me so well.

"Well I'm fine." I said bluntly.

"I'm not" Tom responded.

"Well you weren't the one who just threw up everything they've eaten over the past few days..." I replied.

"Yeah I mean mentally..." Tom added.

"Oh" I responded a light blush coming to my cheeks.

"Yeah. I know it's only been a day but I just got very attached and I miss you. Of course you don't have to say anything but I just wanted to say that I was sorry. You have a lot going on and I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I guess I just didn't want you to leave me. Everything has been so perfect and I didn't want that to end. But I guess I just ended up pushing you away. And I'm sorry about your mom moving, I mean I know that's out of my control but you don't deserve that. You're amazing. And you probably just think I'm telling you that because I want to get back together, which I do, but it's true...." Tom explained.

"Um" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Listen this is cute and everything but no boys in the women's restroom..." An employee who came out of the big stall at some point explained.

"Right um... I'll let you clean up." Tom explained leaving the bathroom.

"So what just happened cause I'm a bit confused?" The worker asked. She was around my age but I didn't recognize her from school or anything.

"Can I be honest with you?" I questioned.

"Yeah I guess so." She responded.

"I'm not entirely sure." I answered.

"That was sweet though." She explained.

"Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting it." I responded.

"When did you guys break up?" She asked.

"Yesterday." I said.

"Wow he couldn't even go a day without you. That boy is in love." She responded.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"And he's attractive if I do say so myself." She added.

"Know your limit..." I said flushing the throw up in the toilet and going to the sink to wash my hands.

"Does he have any brothers?" She asked.

"Actually yes. He has three but one of them is definitely too young for you. They are here actually. And so is his friend who is just like him but in a different body." I explained.

"Care to point them out?" She asked opening the bathroom door slightly. I nodded and peeked through the door.

"Okay the one with the curly hair, that's Harry. He's into photography. The one with the blonde hair. That's Harrison. He's into soccer and living at houses that aren't his." I explained.

"Aww that's kind of cute." She responded.

"No. It's not. The one next to Harrison is Sam. He cooks a lot but he listens to Harry Styles. And the last one that's next to his mom is Paddy. He's too young for you but he's really sweet." I continued.

"Wow. You get to have breakfast with all of them?" She asked.

"It's not as good as it seems." I explained.

"Well you just threw up in a toilet. I kind of got that memo." She laughed.

"Yeah." I added laughing.

"My name is Paxton..." she said holding out her hand.

"Y/n" I responded taking it.

"Can I have your number?" She asked.

"Sure." I responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
124K 7.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
735K 45K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...