Mafia-KTH

By Galaxy_Rose9

Kim taehyung works for the mafia all town of Korea knows and are scared of them, because they know the mafia... More

introduction
part 1-Mission
part 2-Hostage
part 3-My story
part 4-Welcome
part 5-Mafia attack
part 6-Torture
part 7-Its Your Fault
part 8-Find out
part 9-Saved
part 10-Attack once again
part 12-Gun Shot
part 13-Fight
part 14-middle of the night
part 15-Leaving to Seoul
part 16-Seoul
part 17-Coma
part 18-Awoken/Kiss
part 19-Out of hospital
part 20-Open wound
part 21-Vancation
part 22-Vancation #2
part 23-Back to work
part 24-Hardship
part 25-Blind date
part 26-Heartbreak
part 27-Ex girlfriend
part 28-Uncle/Explosion
part 29-Dream
part 30-No mercy
part 31-Date
part 32-Stress
part 33-Wedding
part 34-Back to work!
part 35-Jhopes family
part 36-Target
part 37-Alone
part 38-Lilys friend
part 39-Delivery
part 40-Family (FINAL)

part 11-fever

712 32 0
By Galaxy_Rose9

Linqin had a high fever from her head pain after that drop after being carry away with that big guy that taehyung killed, linqin was breathing heavily blushing as her fever high the boys had been taking care of her. Jin was making a fever porridge for her and so everyone was watching TV until taehyung came up behind Jin.

T: ill take it to her.

Jin turn back they all look and was shock that taehyung would do sweet things for linqin they never see him like that before nor enter react with woman like this, Jin was shock but happy.

J: sure. Here.

Jin place the porridge on the tray with the spoon and a hot tea for fevers, he hand it to taehyung he took it and went up to linqins room namjoon was so confused.

N: interesting he's starting to protect her don't you think?
L: yeah that's good
Jm: or maybe he's starting to like her.

Yoongi bump his arm and jimin laughed. Taehyung enter her room and saw she was still sleeping with the towel on her head, he put the tray down on the nightstand he grab some herbs that they made for her head pain and lift up her head and start to unwrap her bandage carefully trying to not wake her, he put the herb on her wound and wrap it with a new bandage. He lay her back down and sat down and start to shake her carefully.

T: yah..wake up.
L: mmmm....oh taehyung...
T: Jin made porridge get up and eat.

Linqin stood up carefully and the towel fell off her forehead taehyung grab it, and then place the tray on her lap. She took the spoon and start to eat.

L: thank you taehyung for helping me....*sigh* it must been tough.
T: its fine.
L: but I have a question taehyung
T: what?
L: I just realized why are you always protecting me?
T; I just had too.
L: ah I see.

Linqin ate her food and drank her tea and later she took medicine that taehyung give her.

T: get some rest.
L: thanks...

Linqin close her eyes and drifted to sleep again taehyung hold that wet towel in his hand and look down at her and remembers what her dad say to him when they knew that her mom was pregnant with her and they were still engaged.

20yrs ago:
K: when my daughter is born taehyung I want you to protect her.
16yr old T: why?
L: because I trust you taehyung, it's good for a guy to protect the girl.
16yr T: what If your daughter doesn't like me?
K: she will, when she sees you she'll ask you to save her life. But I want you to protect her for me taehyung.
16yr T: okay but I never protect someone before.
K: its a easy work, just watch over them and stay by their side.
16yr T: okay...
K: so taehyung well you promise protect my daughter when she grows up?
16yr T: yes.

He smiles they did a picky promise.
End

Taehyung pov: its hard to keep that promise when she's right infornt of me.

Taehyung flip her bangs up, lean down and place his lips on her forehead softy. He then put the towel on her forehead.

Taehyung pov: I promise your dad to protect you.

Taehyung walked away and back to join the others. Lily was biting her nails taehyung saw and walk behind her quietly without her realizing.

T: whats wrong?
L: AH! Tae you scared me! God.
T: sorry. But what's wrong?
L: *sigh* just thinking about our next plan on how to attack the other mafia because they will be coming for us soon after killing half their man.
T: when they come we will be ready.
L: right. How's linqin?
T: she's getting better she ate her food.

Taehyung walk to the kitchen and did the dishes lily was confused.

L: huh did linqin really change you?

She say quietly after that lily went to the gun rear and saw jungkook shooting she smirks.

L: wow....

She check him out and smiles.

Lily pov: its not the time to confess yet...

Flashback: 30yrs ago the time when lily join at 17.
B: everyone! Come meet your new member!

All 7 teen boys walk to the livingroom and looked at lily.

B: this is your new member Kim Lily please welcome her and be nice to her.
All: yes sir!
B: go on introduce yourself to my Boys
L; hi I'm lily I hope we get along.

After getting use to the place she was best friends with jungkook who was 19 he taught her how to shoot and how to fight to defend herself. Whenever he was injured from a mission with the other boys she would always take care of him until he told her a crazy story of his school days in the garden.

Jk: can I tell you a story lily?
L: sure.
Jk: the boys already know this story but I want to tell you it.
L: okay what Is it?
Jk: when I was in middle school 6 grade to 8 grade and high school 9th grade to 12 grade I was a playboy.

Her eyes widened.

Jk: girls liked me, I slept with them, I hated them. But they were stupid enough that I use them for fun, they were my toy. I was never in a relationship with any of them, sometimes I like to break their heart and laugh at them, I'm not a good boy lily, I was that boy who hated everyone and same for my parents. I hated my parents then one day they sent me to a metal health hospital they thought I was losing my mind which I wasn't so I stay there through out my middle school years and then when I start high school they took me out and I went back to being a playboy all girls came over me, I slept with them and toy them and then broke their heart I hated these girls. While at school that's when I met boss kangsoo who took me in my parents liked him and that was it, so it's been long snice I seen a girl in our team.

He grab her chin and she looked at him.

Jk: *laughs* why your face so scared? It's not like imma do the same to you.

He got up and left and that's when lily started to have a crush on him.
End

Jungkook take off his headsets and flip his hair she whistle, he turn around.

L: was it that tiring?
Jk: no. Also lily.
L: what?
Jk: taehyung seems to know about us being flirty.
L: oh who cares.

Lily walks over to him and place her hands on his chest and was a inch away from his lips.

L: let him know he won't tell anyone.

Lily started to flirt. Jungkook smirks and place his hands on her hips.

L: you know your the only one I have eyes on...and that's good.

Jungkook then slam her body on the wall and pin her there she widened her eyes.

Jk; then why not give me a kiss huh?
L: no.

She push him away and walked out he scoff and bit his lips. Linqin woke up and stood up as no one was in her room she sigh.

L: how long has I been out?

She was starting to feel better.

L: is everyone working?

Linqin grab a blanket and wrap herself in it and walk out and there she saw taehyung eating by himself.

L: where's everyone else?
T; oh they had to do something real quick.
L: so it's just you and me alone?
T: yeah.

She blush.

T: why?
L: well it's just im not comfortable being alone with a guy...
T: well I'm not gotta do anything I'm not that type of guy.
L: ok.

She walk over and open the sliding door to the garden, then she got scared of going out she walk back to Taehyung and tug on his shirt he looked at her.

T: what?
L: can you go to the garden with me?? I don't feel safe going out alone.
T: fine.

He cover his food and pull her hand towards outside.

T: let's go.

She blush as she look at him holding her hand, and they were out the garden. A couple of minutes the others came home.

Jm: where's taehyung?
Jk: no idea. Oh.

Jungkook saw them outside the pound and linqin was leading over looking at the fish's pointing at them smiling and talking.

Jk: found him.

They all look out the garden and there  they saw linqin pour a pile of dry small leaves on his head, they saw his mad expression as she laughs at him he ruffle his hair and smiles looking at her.

Y; oh. He's smiling.
Jk: I guess she is the only person who can bring back his smile.

They all smile, lily smiles and had another order in her earpiece from the boss, she sigh.

L: we got work to do guys.
Jh: great.
Jk: let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 4.9K 82
The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the two families. Their marriage was arranged...
9.8K 533 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
682 48 43
This story is about Taehyung trying to find his own lover despite having a bad background. Even though he has a bad background of being in the Mafia...
5.5K 85 10
(Please vote if you read the chapter I repeat please!!!!) Kim Taehyung is a mafia king with a cold nature. Always, wanting to kill someone is what he...