Twin Catastrophe (GirlXGirl)

By CerinLacsamana

Collection of Short Stories about TWINS More

Twin Catastrophe (Summaries)
Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 1)
Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 2)
Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 3)
Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 4)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Prologue)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Beginnings)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Infiltration)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Encounter)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Realization)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Regrets)
Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Revelations)
Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter I)
Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter II)
Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter III)
Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter IV)
Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter V)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Prologue)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 1)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 2)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 3)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 4)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 5)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Last Part)
Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Epilogue)
Twin Catastrophe Extra: The Other Twin
Twin Catastrophe Extra: The Other Twin 2
Twin Catastrophe Extra: The Other Twin 3
Twin Catastrophe Extra: The Other Twin (End)

Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin's Secret Affair (Chapter VI)

1.5K 64 4
By CerinLacsamana

As I went home,

“You looked tired” Alvin said as he saw me

“Yeah, I should take a rest”

“Is there something you should tell me?”

“Should there be any?”

“You’ve been down in the past few days, Ellie wouldn’t tell anything to me”

“It’s girl secret”

“Anielle”

“I should rest”

Alvin sighs, “I hate that you’re keeping secrets to me”

I ignored him and went upstairs. I stops and turned back

“Where are you going?” Alvin asked me as I leave

“I have something important to do”

“Again?”

“I’ll see you later” I said as I went inside my car and drive away.

I walked inside the Chocolate House,

“Can we have a talk?” I said as I found Ellie at the counter

Ellie looked at me “Alright” she said as she looked at one of her personnel “Can you take my job Clint?” she said as she accompanied me to the kitchen

“What should we talk about?” Ellie said

“We slept together”

“Alright? Are you really going to tell that in details?”

“No…” I looked at her

“Well, it’s good for both of you. You’re back together”

“Yeah I know…”

“Is there anything bothering you?”

What should I tell? Why did I come to her in the first place? Ellie’s my brother’s secret girlfriend. She didn’t know about Alvin and Rixanne’s engagement.

“I really don’t know”

“You can tell me everything”

Like I could… why is everything so complicated? “I’m sorry for bothering you” I said “I should go”

“Hey” Ellie stops me “Come on, help me do some chocolates”

“What?” I looked at her

“You want to give chocolates for her. Come on, let’s make something for her”

Ellie really is a good person. She’s the right person for Alvin. I smiled “Alright”

“How’s the taste?” I asked

“Amazing, I should hire you” Ellie said

I smiled. “Thank you… I should go home, Alvin’s gonna be worried for sure”

“Alright” Ellie said “I’ll just wrapped this chocolates”

“You are a wonderful person Ellie. My brother sure is one lucky person”

“I am the lucky one. I was a mess before I met your brother”

“Really? My brother never told me of how you two fall inlove. All I know is that you’re one of his clients”

“I hired your brother to design this place. He has good taste with arts. I never really fall inlove with him in first sight… but he always make my day complete. He makes me smile, the thing I thought have already lost.”

“Why?”

“As I told you, I was a mess before I met him. This Chocolate House was the business that I and my fiancé have planned for a long time”

“Fiancé? You’re engage with someone?”

“I used to be. We’re going to be married before he died in an accident”

“I’m sorry to hear that”

“It’s fine. I already moved on and I’m happy now”

“I could see that. I’m gonna punch my brother if he’ll make you cry”

Ellie smiled “Don’t be rude and I know Alvin wouldn’t do that” she looked at me “Here’s your chocolate” she said

“Thank you again”

Ellie accompanied me outside

“You’re really a good help” I said

Ellie smiles at me as she hugged me “I’m always here for you. You know you can always count on me” Ellie said as someone pulled her

“What?” I found Rixanne holding Ellie “Rixanne?”

“What are you doing?” Rixanne said angrily

“You have a wrong idea Rixanne” Ellie said

“Let her go” I said “She’s just helping me”

“Helping you? She’s hugging you” Rixanne said “Are you cheating on me?”

“Hey, stay calm” Ellie said as she pulled her arms out of Rixanne’s grab “You’re making a scene here”

“You’re making a move on my girlfriend” Rixanne said

“You are making a mistake” Ellie said “I have a boyfriend”

This is going to be bad. “You’re mistaken Rixanne. We should go”

“You should have a good explanation” Rixanne said

“Hey, what’s the ruckus here?” said someone. That voice. I know whose voice is that.

Don’t come nearer. I prayed. Please don’t come. Stay where you are Alvin.

“Let me through” Alvin said as he squeezes out of the few people looking at us.

Alvin froze as he sees Rixanne, me and Ellie.

Go back. My thoughts wanted to tell that to Alvin. They said that twin’s shares special power of telekinesis but I guess we don’t.

“Alvin” Ellie called

I have to do something

“Glad you’re here” Ellie said as she walks towards Alvin “This is my boyfriend”

Rixanne looked at them “Your boyfriend?”

“Yes” Ellie answered

“It’s making sense right now.” Rixanne said and looked at me “So this is what you’re planning in the beginning. This is why you wanted to break my engagement to him”

“Engagement?” Ellie asked

“Oh, haven’t they told you? Me and your boyfriend are engaged for four years already” Rixanne said

“What?” Ellie looked at Alvin

“I’ll explain.” Alvin said

“Well, you should start already” Ellie said

“I don’t love her. It’s only an arranged marriage. Dad wanted me to marry her because she’s the CEO of that damn company. It’s Anielle’s fault in the first place, if she decided to become the CEO, I should never be engaged to her so I asked Anielle to help me break the engagement”

“And that’s what she did” Rixanne said

“Stop being a fool Rixanne” Ellie said “You’re also cheating on him in the first place. You’re having an affair with his sister”

“What?” Alvin looked at me “You and Rixanne?”

“Well, I… I love her” I said “And that’s the truth. I am afraid of telling the truth because I know you and Dad won’t take it. I really do fall in love you” I looked at Rixanne “I went to Ellie to ask for advice if I really done the right thing but then I can’t tell her because of this lame situation. So if you’re really angry with me, it’s fine. It’s really my fault. It was always my fault”

“Well. I think we should go somewhere more private and talk about this.” Rixanne said “People are talking about us right now”

“Good Idea” Alvin said

“The kitchen is fine” Ellie said

“Okay”

“So who’s going to explain first” Ellie said

“I already told you my side” Alvin said

“It was your fault in the first place Alvin” Rixanne said “You’re always putting your sister into a mess”

“Oh really, if I knew you only wanted to be engage with me because I look like my sister. You should have just told father that you wanted my sister and not me”

“So now it’s my fault?”

“Hey, stop fighting. It’s all clear to us now okay.” I said and looked at Alvin “Alvin, I’m really sorry for keeping this secret about me and Rixanne having an affair.” I turned to Ellie “Ellie, sorry for keeping the truth about the engagement between Rixanne and Alvin and…” I looked at Rixanne “I’m sorry for dragging you into this mess but I’m telling you the truth, I really love you. I wished that Dad would give his blessing to us.”

“You want to marry me?” Rixanne said

“If it’s possible”

Rixanne smiled “It’s possible of course” she said as she hugged me “After all, you won our bet” she added and kissed me

“Oh my GOD!” Alvin said “Get a room please”

“Hey” Ellie called Alvin “Let them be” she said and kisses Alvin

The next day,

Dad was sitting in front of us,

“You what?” Dad said

“I’m breaking my engagement to Alvin” Rixanne said

“We can talk about that Rixanne.” Dad said

“I’m sorry but I have someone I love”

“Please give Alvin a second chance”

“Dad, I love somebody else” Alvin said “She also doesn’t love me in the first place”

“If I go down as the CEO of the company, will you still prefer the engagement?”

Dad looked at Rixanne “You get me. I only wanted the company even if I take my children’s happiness in exchange for it.”

“You’re a very cruel father” Rixanne said

“He’s not” I defended “Although he thinks only of the company, he never once forgotten to be a father to us. He raised us well after our mother died. Although he was strict, I know he just wanted to protect us.”

“You don’t need to defend me Anielle.”

“Let us just go to the point.” Rixanne said “I’m here for two purposes” she added “The first one, I already told you about breaking the engagement with Alvin and the second one is…”

I looked at Rixanne. She’s a bit nervous so I hold her hand

“Can… Can I ask your daughter’s hand?” Rixanne said

Dad looked at her seriously “Say it again?”

“Can I ask for your daughter’s hand” Rixanne repeated

Dad laughed “What is this joke?”

“They are serious dad” Alvin said “They love each other”

Dad becomes serious again “So you’re saying that you’re gay?” he looked at me

“Yes” I answered

“And you’re inlove with her?”

“Yes”

“What are the chances do you think I’ll give you my blessings?”

“I love your daughter” Rixanne said

“Do your parents know about this?”

“I’ve already told them. They were happy for me”

“Alright then”

We both looked at Dad “Are you not angry?”

“Why would I? As I told you, I wanted the company so why would I disagree about it?”

“Thank you” Rixanne said

“Dad. Thank you” I said and smiled “I love you”

Even though Dad never said a thing after that, I know he’s happy for me.

Rixanne grin at me

“What?” I asked her

“Wonder what expression your suitor gonna do after we tell him about us”

“How about Ghaile Castro? What will he do if he knew about us?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“He has a thing for you”

“Oh, don’t be too silly. Ghaile is gay”

“What? Geez, I’ve been jealous of him”

“Now that we’re official… I guess kissing in public is fine”

“No way”

“I wish our employees will take us as what we are”

“So what if they don’t? We are the boss anyway”

Rixanne cuddled me “I love you”

“I love you too”

“Hey! Are you two just going to cuddle all day?” Alvin said “Let’s have lunch already”

“Yeah, we’re going.” Rixanne said

“Is Ellie coming?” I asked

“Of course, I would like Dad to meet her and ask for his blessings”

“Good for you”

Happy Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 231 33
Woven into fairytales. Kore is the Olympus's Golden Girl, everyone's favorite child. Demeter, scorned of men after her own brother took her, vows to...
149K 6.3K 30
What happens when you mix alcohol, teenagers, and a book of dark spells together? It was just a normal day when Kennedy was pressured by her boyfrie...
2.7K 165 29
(This is the second sequel of Bloody Chocolate where Ceres do the talking even there will be short POV of Frizabelle.) Ceres became a certified membe...
24.4K 665 16
Kirino Tachibana, a lazy otaku who likes girls, meets a beautiful, popular girl and they become friends. What will happen when Kirino falls in love...