Danganronpa: Life Of Hope & D...

Av Elexa_Ruby

(I made my own cartoon Danganronpa cause, why not.) Leonardo or Leo for short, is about ten years old and he... Mer

Character List
Prologue - Welcome To Hope's Peak Academy
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 1)
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 2)
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 3/Final)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 2)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 3)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 4/ Final)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 1)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 3)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 2)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 3)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 3)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 3)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 4/Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 1)

46 3 7
Av Elexa_Ruby

It's been for who knows how long since Leo and his peers have been trapped in this school, after Raven's death, and the execution of Mr. Herriman, Leo was starting have doubts, he wasn't so sure of himself, he's seen so many traumatizing deaths that some of his peers went through.

With Darwin being stabbed in his bathroom, Alex being eaten alive by piranhas, Marinette being drowned and having her leg broken, Amethyst being stabbed by who looked like her friend, Marco being eaten alive by piranhas, Bloo being poisoned, Sasha being stabbed because of her lust, Donnie being assassinated after almost killing Leo, Cyborg being crushed, and Raven...being forced to kill herself for her friends...

Even if he was having doubts, Leo can't just give up his friends like that, it just isn't right, it was morning now, Leo showed up at the cafeteria, along with the rest of the surviving peers, well except for Beast Boy, some still hurt from Raven's death.

No one had the courage to speak a word, Velma though had a little courage to speak. "So, how's everyone doing?" She asked while trying to not start a scene.

"A little tired, but I think I'll manage." June said sadly, she was wearing a darker version of the clothes that Marinette gave her when Monokuma first opened the second floor, she wore it so that she could remember Raven and know that her sacrifice will be honored.

"Not everyone is here." Mac said sadly. "Beast Boy still isn't here."

"I wouldn't blame him for showing up late." Ruby said sadly. "He lost the only friend that he had, and seeing what happened to her was so devastating."

The peers then heard footsteps, it was Beast Boy coming to them, but he hid himself away from his peers, he felt ashamed for how he acted during yesterday's trial and investigation, he didn't want to see his peers looking at him in hatred, luckily they didn't look down on him.

"It's alright Beast Boy, you can come out." Velma said in a calm voice.

So Beast Boy sat with the others but hung his head low. "Are you okay?" Ruby asked as she looked at Beast Boy.

"I don't know how to answer that question..." Beast Boy said sadly. "I-I'm really sorry for how I acted, if you were to vote me or anyone else, then none of us would even be here now."

"It's alright Beast Boy." Leo said in a sincere voice. "You were mad and with good reasons."

"Yeah, no worries, to be fair, I was actually being a jerk." Tobias said as he scratched his neck.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry that I put the blame on you and Mandy." Beast Boy said as he looked at Tobias.

"Well, your actions were indeed hideous, but they were evidently understandable." Mandy said while still not showing emotion. "So I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you another chance.l

'Wow, for once Mandy seems to be forgiving.' Leo thought as he saw Mandy. 'She usually just scolds us.'

Beast Boy smiled a little. "Thanks guys, I'm glad that I still have you guys by my side." He said as he smiled.

"So, what do we do now?" Tobias asked as he was confused.

"Well we have to do something, we have find out why we ended up here, and find a way out." Leo said in a serious tone.

"But how? Every room and floor we unlocked, we haven't gotten any closer to escaping." Kuki asked.

"I'm sure we would try and find something." Leo said.

"Well, I guess we can start investigating now since Monokuma just opened the fifth floor." Velma said as she looked at her digital notebook. "There are about five floors of this school, and we just unlocked the last."

"Wow, never knew this school was bigger than I thought." Leo said.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's check it out." Tobias said as he got up and left the cafeteria, everyone else left too.

Everyone was now on the fifth floor of the school, the first room that Leo arrived at on the fifth floor was a cosmetology room, which consisted of a hospital chair, a vanity, some shampoo, conditioner and other beauty products, along with a few makeup kits and a changing room.

With him in the cosmetology room was Kuki. "Ooh, this place would be great for me and the other girls." Kuki said. "It'll be a great room for us to have some girl time."

"Yeah, though there doesn't seem to be anything important." Leo said as he looked around.

"Yeah true." Kuki said. "But it's still a good room."

The next room Leo arrived at was an indoor hot springs, the hot springs were separated by gender, there was one pool of hot water on each side of the room, one for male, and one for female, and there were also some locker rooms for each side of the room, with him were Tobias and Beast Boy.

"Whoa, a hot springs! This is so cool!" Tobias said as he was happy.

"Yeah, this seems pretty cool." Beast Boy said. "This'll be a great room to relax and chill with some good zen music."

"You can say that again." Tobias said as he went to the locker room. "I'm gonna go change and get myself ready for the hot springs, you guys wanna join?"

"Uh, I'm good, I think I'm gonna go check the other rooms." Leo said as he left the hot springs.

While he was walking, he noticed two double doors that lead to what looks like the principal's office, he tried to open the door but it was unfortunately locked.

"How come this won't open?" Leo asked as he looked at the doors.

"It's locked of course." A voice said from behind as he turned to see Mandy.

"Geez, could you not scare me like that?" Leo asked as he looked at Mandy.

"I prefer not to speak to talentless loser." Mandy said. "Anyways, that door the principal's office, you can't go inside it because it's locked."

"I'm guessing Monokuma doesn't want us to be him his office, doesn't he?" Leo asked as he looked at the double doors.

"Apparently not, and a word of advice, it's best to just leave that room be." Mandy said as she walked away. "There are chances that you could get in trouble for entering a forbidden room."

Soon after Mandy was gone, Leo was starting to become creeped out, what was up with Mandy today? How did she know about the principal's office? He just forgot about and went to see another room.

The next room he found was a botanical carven that was really big, the walls were painted blue with a few clouds in them, along with a custom sun lamp, the area was surrounded by rose bushes, hedges, a small storage shed, and a strange and Ginormous Venus flytrap plant in the middle, in the room was Ruby and Mac.

"Wow, this place looks so pretty." Ruby said as her eyes sparkled. "I don't remember the last time I've seen flowers this beautiful."

"Yeah, it is beautiful." Mac said as he looked around. "Thought I kinda confused with that giant plant in the middle."

"Oh, you mean my world record famous Venus flytrap?" Monokuma asked as he popped out of nowhere and startled everyone. "Yeah, I can tell why you're confused, considering that this happens to be the largest Venus flytrap plant anyone's ever seen, I made millions thanks to this extraordinary puppy, though keep in mind, it tends to have a mind of it's own, so best not get close to it."

"Okay, thanks for the information." Mac said as he felt uneasy.

"Seriously? You're gonna thank me like that?" Monokuma asked as he felt offended. "Gee you people are hard to please." And just like that he left.

"Guess this room isn't as safe as it seems." Mac said as he looked at the flytrap.

"Yeah, but look on the bright side." Ruby said as she smiled. "I've been meaning to make my dorm room more colorful, so these flowers are sure to help."

"Yeah, that does sound good." Leo said as he left the botanic garden to check out some more rooms.

The next room that Leo found was a recording studio, there were a few instruments, some equipment for sound testing and other tests for when singers want to practice, and a separate room with a microphone, and there was also a big glass window separating the separate room and the rest of the studio, inside the room was Velma.

"Hello Velma." Leo said.

"Greetings Leo." Velma said politely.

"So, I take it this the recording studio?" Leo asked as he looked at Velma.

"Yup, and by the looks of it, I think this is where Monokumama does his daily announcements." Velma said as she looked around.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Leo said as he looked around the studio.

Soon after Leo left, he went to check out some of the other rooms, some other rooms that he found were storage closets, bathrooms and other classrooms, he stopped looking around when he noticed June in the middle of the hallways near a...trashcan?

From how it looked, it looked like she was queasy, or sick. "June? Are you okay?" Leo asked as he went over to June.

"Kind of..." June said in an uneasy mood. "I just didn't so good after what I saw in there."

June pointed her finger to a slightly open classroom door, it wasn't a classroom that he's seen since during his investigations, each floor has two classrooms, but this classroom strangely has three.

When he slightly opened the door, he was horrified of what he saw, it was a messy classroom full of scratch marks, blood stains, scratched up walls, and some drawings that cops use whenever they see a dead body.

The stench alone made Leo feel a little sick. "Oh my...this reeks..." He said as he covered his mouth, trying to not vomit. "What do think could've happen?"

"I don't know to be honest..." June said. "But judging how it looked, I don't think we were the only ones to arrive at this place..."

"Hold on...there were other people here?" Leo asked as he looked at the classroom, while the two of them were unaware that someone in the shadows, was looking at them in hatred.

Sometime after investigations, the others were starting to spend some of their time in some of the new rooms, soon after, it was 3 in the morning, Mac was in his room sleeping, but he woke up after he felt his throat was dry.

He knew that since the water is shut off during curfew, he had to find another way to get a drink, he went out of his dorm to find something to drink, Mac noticed some vending machines near the cafeteria, just like the crane machine from the arcade, they didn't require coins.

So he went to one of the vending machines, typed a few buttons on the machine and got himself a water bottle for him to drink. "This should help with this sore throat..." He said as he opened his water bottle, took a sip and left to go back to his dorm.

But before Mac could arrive at his dorm, he noticed some strange sounds coming from Ruby's dorm, he slowly opened Ruby's dorm to find out what's going on.

He saw Ruby in her bed covered up, sure she was asleep, but Ruby was letting out a few whimpers, it kinda looked like she was having a nightmare of some sort.

She immediately woke up, when she woke up, she had a scared look on her face, she did a few deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down.

"Ruby? Are you alright?" Mac asked as he was concerned for her.

"Mac?" Ruby said as she noticed Mac and tried to do a fake smile. "Oh, no worries, I was just having a bad dream..."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mac asked as he then sat next to Ruby. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Ruby's fake smile faded as she then started to become sad. "To tell you the truth, I'm usually fine whenever I have like a bad dream or something, cause I know that it isn't real. Sure they can still scare me, but I've been able to get over them." She said sadly. "But, during the current situation we're in..I've never been able to get over some of the dreams I've had..."

Ruby started to sniffle, as tears started to form in her eyes. "I-I've just been so worried about my friends back home...what if something bad happens to them? What if I never see them again? I...I just don't want to lose them..."

Ruby started to let out a few tears and started to sob, Mac felt bad for Ruby, he couldn't imagine how worried she is for her friends, he put his arms around Ruby and gave him a hug.

"Shh, it's okay...nothing is going to happen to them...everything's gonna be okay..." Mac said as he hugged Ruby and tried to calm her down, he also was kind enough to let Ruby cry on his shoulder.

He then thought of something that could possibly calm her down, he took a deep breath and started singing her a lullaby that was once told by someone close to him.

Mac: Hush now my darling
Don't be afraid
Whenever you're hurt
I'll come to your aid

So just close your eyes
And drift off to sleep
When you're resting your head
Just relax and dream

You're not alone
It's gonna be okay
Just close your eyes
Forget the gray
And know you'll be okay
Know you'll be okay

Dry your eyes and dream
Forget all of the pain
Drift off to another world
Where hope will still remain

Whenever you are lost
And you start to feel fear
I'll come and wipe your tears
To show that I am here

You're not alone
It's gonna okay
Just close your eyes
Forget the gray
And know you'll be okay
And know...that you'll be...
Okay...

After Mac's heartfelt lullaby, Ruby was able to get some peaceful sleep and wasn't feeling sad or scared anymore, Mac felt happy to see Ruby not having a bad dream, or a nightmare, he gently placed her bed's blankets on Ruby and Ruby was now sleeping peacefully.

"Have sweet dreams Ruby." Mac said quietly as he left Ruby to sleep in peace, he left her dorm room quietly and gently shut Ruby's dorm door so that he wouldn't wake her. He went back to his dorm to sleep, while also having his water bottle, just in case if he gets thirsty.

Well...I can't believe I'm gonna say this...but we're almost done with my book! I can't believe I've come this far to finishing it, but don't fret, there will still be some more Danganronpa stuff that I have in store for you, anyways, do you have an idea of who you think our killer's gonna be? Or who our victim's gonna be? Feel free to comment on who you think should be next in line on the death count

New Rooms: Cosmetology Room, Hot Springs, Botanical Garden, Principal's Office (Locked), Recording Studio, along with the Bloody Classroom

Alive: Leo, June, Beast Boy, Mac, Ruby Gloom, Kuki Sanban, Mandy, Tobias & Velma

By the way, the lullaby that Mac sand was a lullaby that I made up after hearing a few songs, it was hard for me to choose a lullaby for Mac to sing so I wrote my own.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1K 28 7
Scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Strategic Mind, you are unexpectedly thrown into a killing game with the other ultimate students. The...
2.7K 127 27
You are a freshman at hope's peak academy. As many obstacles come your way, will you make your way to your beloved? New part every Monday
2.2K 86 13
Meet Alan Hall, a fifteen-year-old lawyer who has entered a school called Hope's Peak Academy, where only the students who are the best in something...
438 18 18
(Fanmade Story) Before the Tragedy, the testing of the Killing Game occurred and 16 students were enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy. Haruto Mizushim...