Romeo

By miaaamiamia

Romeo Asher Wright was a real troublemaker. He was the captain of the basketball team and one of the most pop... More

Romeo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 8

16.2K 487 27
By miaaamiamia

Romeo's POV

She moaned as I pulled her lower lip between my teeth. When her hands found the button of my shirt, I grabbed her wrists and pulled back barely.

"I don't want you to hate me more. I don't think you really want to go further with a guy you hate. As you told me a few minutes ago." I explained while the devil inside me cursed at me angrily, saying I was stupid.

She gave me a lazy smirk as she closed the distance between us. "Sorry. I forgot I don't match your criteria. I am inexperienced. And I am not so sexy." She ruffled her hair as sadness crossed her features.

"Sienna..." Suddenly, her expression changed, and she vomited on her dress and my shirt.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, looking at my shirt and grimaced in disgust. "Yeah, they don't puke on me after sharing a kiss with me." I added sarcastically and shook my head.

"Sorry." She mumbled innocently.

I sighed, grabbing her wrist and dragged her towards the bathroom. I took off my shirt after clearing it slightly and threw it into the washing machine.

"Take off your dress."

"Oh, lover boy, don't you go fast." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. I approached her and turned her around while she was still smiling. I unzipped her dress and pulled it down.

"Take a shower."

"No!" She refused, shaking her head. I sighed, annoyed and grabbed her wrist after putting her dress into the washing machine and started it. Then I dragged her into the shower cabin.

After helping her to take a shower, I wrapped a towel around her body. Then I grabbed another towel and wrapped it around my waist. Then I helped her walk out of the shower cabin.

I dried her hair while she was staring at me grinning, her arms around my neck. I didn't know I should be amused or frustrated at her.

As soon as we went back to my bedroom, she opened the towel, letting it slide down. I gulped, watching her flawless body while my little friend awakened again.

She pulled the cover away as she approached the bed and lay down on the bed. I sighed, approaching her and pulled the cover over her body.

"Lie down beside me." She said softly, her eyes half-closed as she grabbed my wrist.

"Sienna..."

"Please." She looked at me with puppy eyes. I nodded, giving her a slight smile. She beamed at me as she pulled away slightly, making me some space beside her.

She leaned her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me. I shivered uncomfortably as I felt her skin against me.

Oh my goodness! I am in the same bed with Sienna. And she is freaking naked.

Oh, God! I need help! Please, someone saves me from this torture.

What have I done to deserve this punishment?!

A lot of things, Romeo. A lot of.

"Are you cold? You shivered." She asked, still resting her head on my chest.

"Opposite. It is hot. So hot." I mumbled and swallowed uncomfortably.

I didn't know how I would survive this night.

"Sienna?" When I looked at her, she was sleeping. I smiled, stroking her hair gently. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Sienna's POV

I frowned without opening my eyes as I felt a hard surface under my head. I rubbed my temple in pain; my head was pounding. Suddenly, I felt something around my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw Romeo sleeping beside me, his arm around my waist while I was lying almost on his chest.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed in shock as I noticed I was naked. I instantly tried to remember what happened last night, but my mind was blurry. The last thing I remembered, I was at the party.

I tried to pull away from him while tears shimmered in my eyes. How could I do it? I always wanted my first time to be beautiful and special. But now, I was taken advantage of by a jerk who changed girls like dirty socks. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and pulled back.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I saw Romeo wearing nothing, but a towel. It was official. I gave my virginity to this idiot jerk.

I couldn't hold my anger anymore and kicked him to the floor furiously.

He screamed in pain and shock as he fell down to the floor. I covered my eyes with my hands while I was sure my cheeks turned crimson red as his towel slid down, revealing his lower body, especially his hard, thick shaft. Once I remembered I was naked, I immediately wrapped the cover around me.

"Are you crazy?!" He snapped angrily as he wrapped the towel around his waist quickly.

"You asshole! How dare you take advantage of me." I shouted, trying to hold my tears back.

"Calm down! What the hell are you talking about?! I didn't do anything." He snapped angrily while massaging his buttocks, grimacing.

"Yes, because of that, we are naked in bed." I snarled, giving him a murderous look. "And where are we?" I looked around; there were a few photo frames on the bedside table with his photos. So we were in his apartment, not in the hotel.

He exhaled loudly, running his hand through his hair. A devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"My penthouse. Don't you remember? Do you want me to refresh your memories?" He asked seductively and bit his lower lip, roaming my body with salacious eyes. "It was so hot. You were a wild cat." He added hoarsely.

"Asshole!" I exclaimed as I felt my cheeks flushed.

What I have done! No, it isn't your fault, Sienna! It is this jerk's fault.

"You took advantage of me. I hate you." I commented barely as I burst out crying.

"Hey Sienna! Don't cry." He said anxiously as he stood up and sat down on the bed.

I pulled my legs towards my chest while tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably. He put his finger under my chin, lifting it up.

"Don't touch me." I mumbled, pulling my head away.

He frowned, cupping my chin and lifted my head up, letting our eyes meet. "Sienna, please, stop crying." He said, wiping the tears of my cheeks with the back of his hand, full of concern in his eyes. "I was just joking. Nothing happened." He stated, giving me a reassuring look.

"Is it true? Aren't you lying?" I asked, unconvinced while sobbing.

"Yes, it is true." He nodded, giving me a sympathetic smile. I sighed, relieved and ruffled my hair. "And if we did it last night, you were barely sitting now." He added arrogantly and winked at me playfully.

"Pervert!" I exclaimed, embarrassed as I imagined myself under him while he was penetrating me. I gulped nervously and bit my lower lip.

He raised his eyebrow, giving me an amused look. "Are you imagining what I could do to you with my lips, tongue and my favorite body part, little thing? Your cheeks turned crimson red." He teased me, giving me a mischievous look.

"Romeo!" I exclaimed, embarrassed and threw the pillow at him.

He burst out laughing as he caught the pillow in the air.

"Hey! What was it for?" He asked, grinning as he leaned towards me, full of mischief in his eyes.

"For making fun of me." I gave him a dirty look.

"Or you are disappointed because nothing happened last night." He smirked haughtily.

"Romeo, shut up!" He chuckled. "Umm... What happened last night? Why are we here and naked?" I asked, confused.

His expression changed instantly. His jaw clenched as anger flashed in his eyes. "That prick... Robin tried to get you drunk." He stated, clenching his fist.

"What?" I asked, puzzled and ruffled my hair, trying to remember what happened. He exhaled loudly and continued explaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 154K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...
4.2M 147K 67
When a hopeless playboy, Chad James Carter was busted by his father, his life turned upside down. After his father had found out that he was spending...
6.7M 143K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
547K 21.1K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...