PRINCESS

Oleh Cherxe

WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expec... Lebih Banyak

PRINCESS
ACT ONE โ”โ” the bite of a vampire
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017
ACT TWO โ”โ” the touch of a witch
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
ACT THREE โ”โ” the kiss of a goddess
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
EPILOGUE

030.

4.8K 109 27
Oleh Cherxe

AFTER LOKI left Diana and Klaus had spent the day together talking about the drama that was going on in Mystic Falls. She had felt happy that she was spending time with her mate without the interruptions of other people. They spent an entire weekend wrapped up in each other.

Diana had also spent a lot of time with Caroline the next day after she had broken up with Tyler. As promised she, Rebekah and Caroline had gone clubbing that night and the two blondes had enjoyed themselves feeding on the compelled party-goers. They had run into Hayley a few times as well, the werewolf always glaring at Diana with hatred, Diana glaring back at her with malice.

However, after Loki's visit, Diana had decided to spend some time with her family up in Olympus. The relationship she had with her parents was strange. After all, they were only a year older than her as gods stopped ageing at 26 and she was 25. She acted as though she was more their sister than their daughter.

At the moment she was sitting around a table playing a card game with her parents, Hades, Loki and Aphrodite.

"Dammit!" Hades exclaimed when he lost to Loki. He had lost to everyone so far and he was still hoping he could make a comeback.

"Too bad old man. I would like my money tomorrow please." Loki snickered. "You would think the richest person would be the one that would know how to conserve their money and not lose in a card game."

Diana laughed as Ares spoke up, "He was always bad at cards."

"I am not bad at cards," Hades protested.

"From what I can see you are," Diana laughed again. Diana won something very significant in the round she won. The title of Princess of the Underworld. "I'm now royalty of two realms because of your bad playing."

"Whatever I'm done with this game," Hades complained gathering all the cards from everyone. "Let's talk about something more interesting. Like Diana's hybrid lover."

"Oh yes this shall be interesting," Loki smiled.

"Oh Gaea," Diana shook her head.

"Yes. Do tell," Aphrodite leaned closer.

"There's nothing to tell so can we change the subject."

"Fine. What happened to those brothers you said you have. We would like to meet them," Ares said.

"Sure. I can arrange something when they're not pining after the doppelganger." Diana offered.

"How about we go now," Hecate proposed.

"Oh well, I don't know."

"Yes, what an excellent idea Hecate," Loki smirked.

Loki walked around the table grabbing her arm and teleporting her outside the boarding house. Diana's eyes widened as he tugged her towards the door with her parents, Hades, Aphrodite and her parents following. Loki pushed the door open and Diana smiled at her brothers in the parlour.

"Surprise, I brought the family for you to meet," Diana smiled.

"Hi. I'm Aphrodite who are you handsome," Aphrodite flirted with Stefan.

"I'm Stefan," Stefan stared amazed at her.

"I'm Damon Salvatore who are you," Damon took the hand of Hecate.

"My mother," Diana deadpanned.

"Oh," Damon dropped her hand as Hecate stifled a laugh while Ares was unimpressed.

"So what's been happening here?" Diana asked as they sat on the couch.

"We found the cure. Katherine killed Jeremy. Elena's off her rocker and we have deep-rooted issues that need to be solved. And you've been gone for about two weeks." Damon explained.

"I mean I could have told you about your issues but anyway," Diana smirked.

"Thanks, Ana. Anyway tell us about your time away," Stefan said.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

When Diana's family had left for Olympus she had stayed in Mystic Falls to help her family with whatever issues they had. She had stayed at the boarding house that night getting drunk with her brothers who wanted to drown their sorrows in bourbon. Although she wasn't really helping at the moment as she had gone shopping with Caroline and Rebekah seeing as Elena had apparently stolen Caroline's dress for the high school dance that was coming up.

Rebekah was reluctant to go out with Caroline seeing as her friends killed her brother but calmed down when Caroline assured her she had nothing to do with it. When Rebekah had told Diana how Elena and Jeremy killed Kol and Diana wanted to rip the head off the doppelgänger but realised she could still spend time with him in the Underworld and made a mental note to contact him later.

The three had spent the day shopping and catching up and it was now nighttime. They got out of Diana's car and Rebekah pushed open the front door. The three entered as loud banging echoes from upstairs.

"Looks like Nik's having one of his fits of rage," Rebekah whispered giggling. The two blondes snickered as Diana stiffened.

"He's not having a fit of rage," she spoke blankly. The two blondes listened closely and turned to Diana with sympathetic looks on their faces. Diana clenched her jaw as she dragged the two outside and away from the house.

"You will not let him know. He shall not know I know. He shall not know that you know. I'll handle it. If he wants to cheat he can cheat I don't care. He'll get what's coming to him," Diana's eyes glowed red as she spoke.

"Who was it anyway?" Caroline asked.

"Hayley the werewolf slut. I smelt her wet dog smell all over the house."

"What are you going to do about her? Kill her?" Rebekah asked.

"Nothing I don't care about her. I'll let her live. It takes two people to have an affair. Although I may spell her a bit but nothing much." Diana replied thinking of her plan. The wind blew her light brown hair and her bright angry eyes illuminated the woods as she paced. "I'm going to Olympus. I want to talk to Aphrodite. Don't let him know." Diana added pointing at them. They nodded and she teleported away.

Appearing in Aphrodite's room Diana tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, Hades. It's you, you almost gave me a heart attack. What's wrong?"

"He cheated, Aphie. What did I do wrong?" Diana broke down as tears filled her eyes.

"You didn't do anything wrong. He's an idiot. And your his mate as well so he's even more of an idiot," Aphrodite comforted.

"I want revenge," Diana concluded her mood changing dark quickly.

"Renounce him as your mate," Aphrodite told her.

"What?"

"Renounce him as your mate. Take away the mate bond."

"I can do that?"

"Sort of. It's a simple spell I would have to ask Eros to help you with it first but yeah you could do it," Aphrodite explained.

"Teach me," Diana demanded.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

After talking and practising with Eros every day for a few days Diana was ready to go back to Earth and do what she had been practising.

She had also spoken to Kol in the underworld and promised to find a way to bring him back and told him of what his brother had done.

Diana had sent an invitation, to all the people she thought was necessary, to be at the same quarry where she had gotten her magic back. Eros had said that if she wanted to break the mate bond she had to be at her fullest and so this would be the right place for it to happen.

She stood pacing in the clearing as her brothers, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Klaus, and Rebekah walked forward. Her family teleported down to see the show and sat on chairs off to the side with popcorn. Loki, Thor and Sif waved at her from their spaces and Diana smiled lightly back at them but her cold calculating eyes spoke a different story.

She turned towards the newcomers to see their confused expressions, "Welcome. How are we all doing? Good, okay. I really don't care. So we're all gathered here today for a very historical happening. My love, please come forward."

Klaus stepped forward in confusion. Diana flicked her wrist and he was encased in red energy suspended in the air.

"Love what's going."

"So you all know my darling husband, Klaus right?" Diana asked ignoring him, "Good. Anyway, a few days ago I came home with Bekah and Care after we went shopping and it was a complete shock when I heard him having sex with the werewolf slut. If you don't know who the werewolf slut is it's Hayley." Diana told them. They looked at Klaus in shock as he struggled against his restraints.

"Love-"

"Silencio," Diana clenched her hands and he wasn't able to speak.

"Anyway, my dear aunt Aphrodite. Stand up Aphie," Aphrodite stood up and waved," Gave me a great idea. She said that I can renounce the mate bond. So with the help of Eros. Stand up Eros," Eros stood, "I learnt the spell."

Diana stood in front of Klaus and raised her hand "Αφήνω τον σύντροφό σου. Αφήνω τον σύντροφό σου. Δύναμη του Έρωτα, ζητώ, η Ντιάνα Σαλβατόρε θέλω να παραιτηθεί από τον Κλάους Μάικαλσον ως σύντροφό μου." As the words were spoken Klaus' body went gold and transparent as if he was only a figment of imagination.

Diana's heart constricted as the silvery line on her neck disappeared and was replaced with Greek numerals. Thunder crackled in the back as red lightning flashed across the sky. The occurrence was almost cinematic as Diana's red magic seeped out of her body and into gold before entering into Klaus'.

Her energetic hold on Klaus slipped and he was released dropping to the ground unconscious. Diana panted tiredly as she stepped over his body and walked over to her family before turning back to her brothers.

"Here. I'm staying with them for a while so call me weekly on this number." She handed Damon the number and kissed him and Stefan on the cheek. "I love you guys."

"Love you too Ana," Stefan replied as they hugged her. Diana parted from them and walked over to Caroline and Rebekah.

"You two call me as well. You're my best friends I want to know everything. Okay?"

The two nodded with tears in their eyes and Diana went over to her family and they called Heimdall to take them away into oblivion.

Diana immediately went off to her room and laid down to think about what the past year had to offer her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

264K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
218K 7.6K 27
ใ€Œ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—งใ€โ I'll do it all over again โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
56K 1.3K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
2.3M 86.8K 84
โ—Œยจฬฎอš *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...