Our Heart (Ryomen Sukuna x re...

By BleedingRose7098

Two lovers, one heart... - Completed - Story cover made by @musuxo ♡ More

¤ Prologue ¤
Disobedient ~ Ch1
Useless - Ch2
Heartbeat ~ Ch3
Power ~ Ch4
Broken ~ Ch5
Kintsugi Art ~ Ch6
The Cursed Princess ~ Ch7
Compromise ~ Ch8
Adorable ~ Ch9
Always ~ Ch10
Expectations ~ Ch11
Evil ~ Ch12
Toru ~ Ch13
Happiness ~ Ch14
Perfect ~ Ch15
Heart To Heart ~ Ch16
Liars ~ Ch17
Upperhand ~ Ch18
Waiting ~ Ch19
Creepy Doll ~ Ch20
A Rose ~ Ch21
Guilt ~ Ch22
Formalities ~ Ch23
Good Omen ~ Ch24
Face of hell ~ Ch25
Playdate ~ Ch26
History ~ Ch27
Proposition ~ Ch28
Unexpected News ~ Ch29
Winner ~ Ch30
Good Person ~ Ch31
Training ~ Ch32
Training Pt2 ~ Ch33
Mixed Signals ~ Ch34
Home ~ Ch35
Senseless ~ Ch36
Outsider ~ Ch37
Infinity ~ Ch38
Secrets ~ Ch39
Hot Springs ~ Ch40
Those Three Words ~ Ch41
Midnight Walk ~ Ch42
Protection ~ Ch43
Numb ~ Ch44
Spy ~ Ch45
Exhausted ~ Ch46
Our ~ Ch47
His Promise ~ Ch48
Memories ~ Ch49
Last Words ~ Ch50
Twisted Game ~ Ch52
Dream in a Dream ~ Ch53
Answers ~ Ch54
Better and Stronger ~ Ch55
Casual Act ~ Ch56
Bittersweet ~ Ch57
Sly ~ Ch58
Independent ~ Ch59
Villain ~ Ch60
Weapon ~ Ch61
Reminder ~ Ch62
Maybe ~ Ch63
Red ~ Ch64
Worth It ~ Ch65
Off-Limits ~ Ch66
Concern ~ Ch67
Game Over ~ Ch68
Cat & Mouse ~ Ch69
Enemy ~ Ch70
Gain~ Ch71
Forget ~ Ch72
Ready ~ Ch73
Guests ~ Ch74
Boredem ~ Ch75
Our Heart ~ Finale
¤ Our Love ~ Trailer ¤
¤ Fate's Game Trailer ¤
¤ Blood-Stained Trailer ¤
¤ Our Ties Trailer ¤
¤ Show me Trailer ¤

Library of Hearts ~ Ch51

10.8K 599 301
By BleedingRose7098

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The gates infront of us opened slowly, seeming to welcome us into the dark depths of hell. It should have been so scary for me yet somehow, I felt so welcomed. I knew this was my domain. I didn't know exactly how I knew or what this domain's purpose even was but I knew it was mine. And that fact was all I needed to know in order to walk through the gates confidently, without the fear of dying.

Looking to my left, I noticed that my previous attacker was no longer charging at me in slow motion but rather walking beside me hesitantly through the giant gates. Once we both made it through the gates, the man beside me flinched at the loud slamming noise as the gates closed shut behind us. He seemed on edge, timid and scared as he worried on where he actually was.

Withinin the next few seconds, the dark void ground beneath us began paving itself. Shining marble floors began replacing the dark nothingness we were stepping on. Once the floor was completly paved, we watched small glass chests begin stacking themselves adjacent to each other with enough space for a road inbetween the two columns. While the chests were forming, a red carpet rolled down the floor and continued to roll as far as the eye could see. Then black marble pillars began rising but there was only one that really caught my eye, the one in the centre of this endless hallway that was too tall to even see the top of.

Once the glass chests finally stacked themselves up, ladders were placed on either side of us ready for use. And lastly, all at once a red glow shone on us. The glow came from the sudden appearance of the millions of hearts that were contained in each and every stacked glass chest. The floor beneath us then began vibrating at the pace of all the beating hearts that laid in those chests. I found it beautiful. My own library of hearts...one that never ended.

"W-Where have you taken me?!" The old man asked with a frightened tone, too shocked to even move another step. I didn't answer his question. I wasn't sure if 'mine' would be a satisfactory answer. My feet began moving on their own, leading me down the red carpet to admire the endless columns and rows of hearts that laid before my very eyes. Behind me, I could hear the old man stumble on his steps to catch up to me as I moved. I guess he didn't want to be alone.

With pure fascination, I strayed off of the pathway and began walking towards a column of chests to my left. My eyes were fixated on the certain heart infront of me that drawed my attention. None of the chests seemed to have a label or any sort of information on them, yet somehow I knew the name...Aoi Todo. Who even was that?

"Hey, l-lady. There's a plaque." The old man stuttered from behind me. It seemed to me that ever since we entered this domain, that he suddenly lost all feelings of aggresion towards me. I mean, he wasn't trying to kill me anymore when he seemed perfectly happy to do so a few minutes ago. Fear and confusion was all he could feel now.

Turning around cautiously, I realised that he was pointing towards the abnormally large pillar that did indeed have a large plaque on it that I hadn't noticed before. We then both walked towards it and stood infront of it with furrowed brows, beginning to read what seemed like instructions. The writing on the plaque was carved in cursive lettering and practically glowing infront of us.

Welcome all,

You are now in the domain of (Y/n) Atsuhira, daughter of Yuta Atsuhira. Those who enter her domain are subject to only one way out. To leave this realm, you must find your heart among the 7.8 billion that lay here within these chests around you. There is no way to directly obtain your heart other than through the process of trail and error. To do so you must reach into your chest, which is currently hollow, to place the chosen heart inside. Every insertion of your chosen heart will bring you immense pain which will increase after every extraction of each failed heart. Moreover after every insertion or extraction, your wound will heal.

If you were to somehow damadge or puncture the heart that belongs to you then your right of passage back to the material world will be stripped away from you, condemning you to spend eternity within this domain. If you are able to make it back to the material world by successful obtaining your rightful heart then you will be awarded the gift of Cardiomyopathy disease as a parting present in order to remember your time spent here.

If you do not own a heart in the material world then you will not find a heart belonging to you among these chests. In that case you will be consumed by the void within 60 seconds upon arrival for being an abomination.
Now that all has been made clear, you may begin searching for your heart.

As soon as I finished reading off of the plaque, I instantly began to notice how the man beside me began panicking. His limbs shook in fear and his breathing quickened, trying to take in as much air as possible. Tears streamed down his face as he slowly turned his attention away from the plaque to me.
"I-Is this real?" He asked shakily, eyes wide with fear. I looked back at him with a more calmer look and hesitantly nodded at him.
"I think so." I told him after a pause.

I wasn't sure what to think of this world. It seemed to me as if it was a torture chamber rather than my own domain. It's main purpose was clearly to drive people crazy by putting them through the repeated pain of shoving a heart into their chest and then taking it out again if it wasn't theres. They'd loose their minds in here. But there was a part of me that was secretly amused by the fickle game that this domain played. It was twisted, I know.

"I-I can't! I can't stay here forever! I have to find my son!" The man wailed in realisation. I could only stare at hin awkwardly as I watched him slowly figure himself out. Watching him run around the area for a bit, the man finally crumbled to his knees and began wheeping. Then he lifted his head towards me and stared at me with a look that I could only describe as 'What do I do?'. But I didn't know what answer to give him. What could he do? There was clearly only one way to leave.

With that in mind I turned my face from him over towards the chest, staring at the stacks of cased hearts that beat in their chests. The man translated my longing stare towards the hearts as me telling him that he should just follow to instructions of the plaque. With wobbling legs, he stood up from the marble floor and trudged towards the wall of hearts.

Hands reached forward, trembling at the sight of the chests. Then he pulled out a random glass chest and picked up the heart inside of it with a whimper. It beat in his hands, making the man realised that this was all real. The beating heart in his hands was real. And this situation he was in, was real.

The man held out his right hand and shakily began bringing it closer to his chest. Was he really going to reach into his own chest? Almost as if he could hear my thought, the man plunged his hand into his chest with a loud scream. His chest dripped blood, creating a large puddle of the red liquid beneath his feet. Cries and yells left his throat as he carefully shoved the random heart into his chest and then removed his hand with amother scream.

Stepping back slightly, I winced at the mans screaming. He was clearly in so much pain and I didn't know how to react to it. The male stumbled in place as he recovered from the emense pain he just felt and waited for some sort of sign to see if anything worked. We stood there in silence and watched as his chest healed. But the moment it had fuly healed, the man clutched his chest in pain and fell onto his knees. In response, the sky flashed red.
"It's the wrong heart." I mumbled out knowingly.

The male continued to thrash around in pain on the floor, convulsing at the feeling of the torment. I could only watch him. I wasn't quite sure why I didn't feel guilt of any kind because I knew that I usually did when it came to other people in pain because of me. But it was like this domain didn't allow me to feel guilt. Just as how it dosen't allow my victim to feel any hostility towards me.

After a while of thrashing around against the marble floor, the man forced his hand into his chest and quickly pulled out the heart to stop this pain. Of course, in return he just recived more pain until his would fully closed up. Once he was healed, he threw the heart across the other side of the room in anger and frustration before falling to the ground with a wail.

I kind of pitied him, the way he looked so helpless on the floor as he realsied that his rightful heart could be in any one of these glass chests...any one of these 7.8 billion hearts. And there was no way to actually find out which was his. With pursed lips, I began walking down the red carpet, wanting to see how far it really went. But as I walked and walked and walked, I realised that there was no end. After a few minutes of endless walking, I decided to stop seeing as that the scenery never actually changed.

With a sigh, I turned to my right and began staring at the hearts beside me. It was sopposed to be just a quick glance before walking back to the man covered in his own blood. But for some reason once again, my eyes were drawn to a certain heart. Konahagi Shotaro. My eyes widened at the heart. Just by name alone, I would of had no clue who this heart belonged to...but I could somehow feel it. This was his heart. I smiled at my accomplishment, squealing in happiness as I prepared myself to pick up the glass chest. But before I could I heard my name being called from somewhere in the distance...

"(Y/n)!"

Spinning around to face the voice, I noticed how everything changed once again. I was no longer in my domain but now in the real world, staring into the worried eyes of Itadori Yuuji. I noticed how I was still in that same room, surrounded by broken pieces of wood and torn material. But that wasn't what I should be worried about. Quickly snapping back to my senses, I frantically looked around me for the old man or Shotaro as I recently found out. But he wasn't here. Yuuji and I were the only two in the room filled with wreckage.

"(Y/n)?! Are you okay? You're cheek is bleeding!" Yuuji asked me worriey with furrowed brows. I was about to answer him, to tell him that I was completely fine. But the moment I opened my mouth, dizziness overtook me and a veil of darkness overcame my eyesight. Tiredness became the only thing I could feel as it pulled me down into sweet slumber. I didn't fight it, letting my eyes close as I lost feeling. I could hear Yuuji's yells as I fell...but I was too tired to care.

(A.N ~ Finally her expansion domain is revealed. I've had this idea for her domain aince chapter 2. I'm glad i can finally share it with you guys. What did you think?  Was it what you were expecting? Vote & Comment!)

Chapter 52 Quote Teaser :

"Your domain expasion is fucking twisted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 11.8K 98
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
1.4M 54.6K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
91.4K 3K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
214K 7.6K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...