Kageyama Oneshots ✔

Af Wishful_author_xoxo

Haikyuu!! Featuring our favourite Milkboi 🥛 Will include fluff, angst, maybe smut and shipping. Enjoy! (Cred... Mere

Halloween Party
Unsafe
Tattoos
Bad News Pt.1
Bad News Pt.2
Stalker
Lockdown
KuroKage - A Date?! Pt.1
KuroKage - A Date?! Pt.2
Neko
Assassin Pt.1
Assassin Pt.2
TsukiKage - Snapped
AtsuKage - Comfort
Sleepover
Flexible
Ice Skating
UshiKage - Working Out
Kags Harem - Rock, Paper, Scissors
OiKage - Jealousy
Elements
Descendants
TenKage - Little Monsters
SakuKage - 7th Heaven
KageSu - Dress Up
Nihilism
Panic Attack
Storms
Kags Harem - Milk
KageKen - Gaming
MultiShip - Kidnapped
A Cat?
Silence
KageHina - Height
SakuKage - Drawing You Out
Kags Harem - At What Cost?
Cute Close Contact
Drugged
Project
Kags Harem - I'm So Hot
TeruKage - Flirting
Age
Depression
Running Race
TsukiKage - Glasses
OiKage - Help Me
AtsuKage - Precious Cargo Pt.1
AtsuKage - Precious Cargo Pt.2
Beach Outing
Instagram
Anxiety Headcanons
Kags Harem - Exam Results
Kags Harem - ABO In Volleyball
AkaaKage - Confessions
Glasses
Legend Of The Lost Prince
Numbers
Kags Harem - Hogwarts AU Pt.1
Kags Harem - Hogwarts AU Pt.2
Colour Blind
You Can't Escape The Past
Kags Harem - YouTube Famous
BokuKage - Under The Stars
Team Bonding
Graveyard
Hoodie
SunKage - By Your Side
I'm Not Stupid

IwaKage - I'm That B*tch

1.6K 25 8
Af Wishful_author_xoxo

"Bloody hell! I am never doing that shit again!"

The front door slammed open as Tobio stomped into their house, taking off one piece of clothing after another:

"That was so damn painful!"

A trail of six-inch boots...

"Absolute shit!"

Necklaces, earrings and bracelets...

"Why the hell did I agree to that?!"

Belt, skirt, tights and socks...

"Goddamn my feet hurt like hell!"

Shirt, panties, bra...

"Stupid setter squad! I'll kill them!"

Iwa looked the door behind them with a smile and shake of his head. Tobio's groaning and complaining and cursing amused him greatly; he chuckled as he followed the younger male upstairs, picking up the falling articles of clothing as he went. When he reached their bedroom he found Tobio lying on the bed on his stomach, face smushed into the pillows and muttering curses left and right.

"Hey, at least you'll have something to brag about." Iwa joked, trying to lighten Tobio's mood.

"Hajime, there is nothing to brag about when I can't feel my damn feet!"

Iwa did see that Tobio's feet were a little sore so he knelt down at the end of the bed and slowly massaged them one by one, trying to sooth some of his pain. Tobio gradually untensed and relaxed into the bed, sighing at the relief he felt.

"Thanks Iwa." he mumbled when the older male stopped, placing a kiss on his back before putting all of his clothes in the washing hamper. 

"It's okay baby. How about I run you a bath, sooth that sweet body of yours, hm?" he asked softly as he trailed kisses from the bottom of Tobio's back to the nape of his neck.

"Mmm... sounds nice."

With the content expression on Tobio's face, Iwa got up and headed into the bathroom, starting to run the water and adding in some balms that would help his boyfriend relax. He could see Tobio slowly sitting up and yawning from their busy day, and smiled as he went back downstairs to grab all of their shopping.

When the bath was full and their shopping put away, Hajime said that he was going to start dinner, and maybe join Tobio if he had time. At his boyfriend's teasing, Tobio sighed and playfully pushed him out of the bathroom before sinking into the hot water, the balms easing away any discomfort.

One week ago, the members of the pretty setter squad had all met up as they did bi-monthly. Somehow, after a few drinks, they ended up playing a game of truth or dare; because Tobio didn't want to reveal everything about his and Hajime's private life, his forfeit was to dress up in women's clothing when he went out.

So, since they had planned to go shopping at the nearby shopping district that day, he had told Iwa about the dare a few days prior. The pair- reluctantly on Tobio's part- ended up shopping around online for an outfit or two for him to wear, and when it arrived he was not impressed.

Everything was either too short or revealing, he felt so tight and exposed. If he truly had to admit it- yes, he found the clothes rather attractive- however, he had to bow down to the girls that wore these clothes on a daily basis. Goddesses! 

So, whilst dressed up in clothes to die for (seriously, he thought he was going to die) they headed to the shopping district in Hajime's Jaguar, and ended up heading inside all their favourite shops: Louis Vuitton, Prada, Calvin Klein, Gucci and Balenciaga. They looked around and brought a few things they liked before getting dinner at a small dine-in, contrasting the high-end markets.

The whole time Tobio was adjusting his clothes, either pulling down his skirt, rearranging his necklaces, or tripping over his boots. Iwa tried his best to be supportive and by the time they were leaving he was practically holding Tobio up by the waist.

The moment they got in the car Tobio screamed- loudly- and didn't stop complaining until they got home. It was funny but Hajime knew his boyfriend had it tough, so told him to relax whilst he started dinner. 

As he chopped up some vegetables, his mind couldn't help but wonder back to how damn hot Tobio looked in those clothes: the fishnets revealing his smooth, bare thighs; the chunky belt revealing his tiny waist, and his thigh highs that made him look too cute.

Then his mind wandered to promiscuous thoughts of Tobio sitting on his lap, thighs all teasingly exposed and neck wrapped in a choker just begging to be pulled. The way his hands would sneak under the mini skirt and slowly get closer and closer, all the while sucking dark hickies onto his boyfriend's exposes collarbones and-

"Stop it Hajime." he warned himself, and solely focused on making dinner.

A while later he heard footsteps coming down the stairs then arms wrapped around his waist. Tobio hid his face in Iwa's shoulder and placed soft kisses every so often, otherwise content in watching his boyfriend cook dinner. Iwa could fell the closeness of Tobio's body pressed right against his, and couldn't help himself but ask:

"Hey Tobio?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Could you..."

"Go on." encouraged Tobio, trying to hide his smirk as he knew exactly what Iwa was going to ask him to do.

"Could you put on that skirt again?"

"Hmm... why?"

"Because."

"That's not a reason Iwa."

"Tobi." whined Iwa. "Please? You looked so damn cute."

"Fine fine. I will suffer some more." Tobio teased before heading back upstairs.

Tobio looked through some of the other clothes he brought before deciding on a black skirt that just covered his you know where. When he turned around to look in the mirror he could see just where his thighs began to curve, and grinned knowing Iwa was such a simp for him. He paired it with a white crop top before heading back down the stairs.

A delicious smell of fresh food greeted him as he walked over to the dining table and saw what he deemed a mini feast.

"Why so much food Iwa?"

"I'm in a good mood." Iwa replied with a small smile, one that dropped off his face the moment he looked up at Tobio.

"Like what you see?" teased the younger male before he sat down and immediately began to stuff his face. "This won't fit once I'm done eating."

"Y-yeah."

Laughing at his boyfriend's stammer he picked up his chopsticks and began to eat, complimenting the food so much that Iwa turned redder than what he thought possible.

"Oh my god." Tobio moaned. "You really need to cook this more often."

"Mhm." Iwa agreed, clenching one fist on his lap to restrain himself from picking Tobio up and carrying him upstairs. 

Luckily they both ate pretty quickly, and since his boyfriend cooked, Tobio decided to wash the dishes. Once the bowl was full with soapy water he began to scrub at the plates and utensils, making sure they were squeaky clean before rinsing them off. When rinsing off one plate, he felt a presence come up behind him, two strong arms wrapped around his exposed mid-rift.

"Coming to help?" joked Tobio.

"No, rather to admire."

"Wow, Iwa, real smooth."

"Stop teasing me Kags." Iwa mumbled as he tightened his hold on Tobio, pressing right up against his back. 

Tobio just shook his head and continued to wash the dishes, slowly noticing how Iwa's arms slid further down ever so discretely until the were just below his hips. Then, taking his sweet time, the older male began to press long, slow kisses up and down Tobio's neck; he licked, sucked and nibbled at the exposed skin. Tobio was trying to contain his blush, wanting to remain unbothered.

And he was successful until one of Hajime's hands slipped under his skirt, brushing up his thigh to play with his-

"Are you wearing panties?" Iwa asked as he paused from marking a deep hickey on Tobio's neck.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself." 

"You're right there." Iwa agreed as he slipped under the underwear to trace his fingers lightly over Tobio's hip, resuming his work on his boyfriend's neck.

"I think you've got a little kink Hajime. Look at you, getting all worked up." mocked the younger even though he was just as worked up.

"I can't help myself when you look so hot. I should thank Tooru for the idea."

"Die."

Iwa laughed and continued to arouse Tobio as he finished the dishes. Once or twice he had to stop in his actions otherwise he would have dropped a dish onto the floor, and that would totally kill the mood. Yet he did try to wash them just a little faster. He knew they were both very impatient people.

As soon as the last dish was in the drying rack, Tobio turned around to be immediately greeted by Iwa's lips on his. It was slow but intense, and he pulled his boyfriend closer until he was leaning on the side. Iwa grinned and deepened the kiss before lifting Tobio up by his thighs and carrying him out the kitchen.

"Hey, I need to dry my hands!" Tobio exclaimed before looking with amusement at the glint in Iwa's eyes.

"You can do that later."

"Yeah, when it's too freaking late."

"Details. Now give me kisses."

Tobio obliged and went back to kissing Hajime, who took one hand off of his thighs to open their bedroom door. He hummed into the kiss when Tobio pushed them closer together by tightening the grip of his thighs around Iwa's waist. 

Yeah, this was gonna be a long night.....

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.1K 34 32
Iwaoi, kyouhaba mix of fluff, smut, angst, whatever the fuck I feel like. there might be some other ships of mine. maybe from other anime's. not sur...
15.8K 275 23
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...
34.8K 903 56
Kageyama rarepair fanfiction, because I am a sucker for them. * Not all the stories are going to be ships. ⚠️slow updates⚠️. I just write whatever co...
4.6K 250 32
~completed:)~ -Kagehina- Being a "play thing" was what Hinata was used too, atleast ever since his mother and sister had died The only thing that kep...