𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 𝐭.𝐫

By Tomriddleprincess

"Olivia,wrists,now!" I shook my head,tears going down my cheeks. He took my hand aggressively and lift my sle... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
New Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Charcters #2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

1K 21 4
By Tomriddleprincess

Mental pain

Dylan.

Fucking Dylan.

That asshole is her best friend,seriously.

But if he makes her happy,I'm happy,I just want her to be happy,that smile plastered all over her face,after what she's been through.

At least she got to see her brother.I could hear her cries while he hugged her,she needed this hug,I could see it and feel it.

"What do you think they're doing" I asked Mattheo "I don't know,why do you care anyways" I sigh "but I think they're watching a movie,I heard the TV when I walked downstairs" I sigh in relief.

Ughhh,I can't,I'm bored,I need to cuddle her,like right now,I'm not kidding,she can't be Sadie,and I can't be Fred,but really,she looks happier since our first kiss.

Her door got opened,only Leo and Dylan came out,don't tell me she's asleep again "where's Olivia?" I asked "she's changing clothes" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion "we're taking her to the skatepark,she told us you wanted to see her skating,so we thought you wouldn't mind coming with us" I nodded.

"If you're coming,you better change clothes,or at least wear a shirt" her cute voice said.she wore a black crop top,that revealed her stomach a bit,a black mom jeans,I know it a mom jeans because of Sadie,she told me I need to learn a 'girl style' I hated it,but she was cute who cares.anyways,with that look she was wearing a black jacket that was a bit bigger on her,with a lot of colourful patches on it.

She was also wearing a black and white Jordans,and had her skate in her hand "what are you waiting for,go and change already" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I wore something casual,a grey hoody,with a black sweatpants,and a high Vans.I walked back downstairs "you were taking too long" Olivia said and groaned "sorry,I hadn't skate in a really long time" I nodded,to let her know it's ok.

*******

We got to the skatepark,Olivia had a very excited look on her face "go on princess" Leo whispered in her ear.she got up on her tip toes and whispered something in his ear,he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Come on Dylan" she called out for him,wait,Dylan?,he took out his skate and they already got on their skates,she looked so happy and free.

"Hey" Leo said,stepping next to me "hey" I said back,not looking in his eyes,nor did he. "Olivia wants me to get along with you" I sigh "so" I said,I really don't want to "I don't want this too,just act like we're getting along" I rolled my eyes.

Meanwhile,Olivia was skating with Dylan,she looked happy,very happy,like she's alone in this world,her smile makes my heart feel warm.

I looked to my side to see Leo smiling,he looked so happy for her,he is her big brother,of course he will be happy for her,but probably since what happen,he didn't got to see her smile a lot.

She's perfect.

I felt free,like no one in the world is going to stop me,like there's no yesterday,I didn't skate for something like 3 month,and it felt different,like it's again,that I'm skating for the first time.

I did a lot of tricks,and flips,I missed this.at some point,I did a competition with Dylan,and slipped on something sharp,"oh fuck" I said,looking at the wound "Olivia....." Dylan said,in a worried tone "you need to tell someone,that looks really bad" I shook my head "it's fine,I'm regular to that,let's go back,I want to say bye to Leo" he nodded.

He helped me up,by holding my hand,we held our skates in our hand,and walked back to everyone,making sure I'm walking normal "hey princess,how was it" Leo asked "amazing,I missed this freedom so much" he smiled "I'm glad" I smiled back "I don't want you to leave" he pulled me into his chest "I know Oli,I know" I wrapped my hands around his waist,while he kissed my head multiple time.

"We have to leave princess,but I'll see you,soon,ok,I promise" I smiled and nodded,with that,both him and Dylan,disappeared,and probably appeared,at my house.

"Come on,let's go home" Tom said,he held my hand,and we appeared at the 'Riddle manor',"I'll be upstairs" said Mattheo,walking upstairs "great,now show me your leg" how does he know "w-what" he caressed my cheek "there's blood dripping from your leg" I looked down at my leg,to see a bit of blood dripping on my shoe "i-it's nothing Tom,I promise".

He shook his head "Olivia...." he said in a warning tone "Tom please it's nothing" he pulled me in by my waist,picked me up,and put me on his lap,lifting my pants a bit "nothing" he said,frustrated,narrowing his eyes at me "it doesn't hurt" I lied.he pressed his palm on it,and I let out a little whimper "you sure about that" there was tears at the corner of my eyes.

"I'm calling someone,to come and heal it" he ran his fingers through my hair "no please Tom,it's fine" he sigh "you don't have a say in it Olivia,you're hurt" I shook my head "please,please,please Tom,it's not the first time,please" he let out a frustrated sigh "I'm not asking you Olivia,I'm gonna call someone,go to my room and wait in the bathroom,I'll clean the wound" tears left my eyes as I walked up to his room.

I went in the bathroom,and waited for him to come.after something like 5 minutes,he came into the room,he saw I was crying "oh baby,you don't need to cry,it's for your own good,you know it" he wiped my tears away with his thumb "I know,I just don't want to" giving in for his touch "I know baby,I know" he kissed my forehead,and then my lips.

He opened the mirror behind me,taking out some kind of a liquid and a cloth.He sat me on the counter "now,I want you to sit still,if you'll move,it'll hurt more" I nodded,he let out a little smile,he took a cloth,and pore the liquid on it,he lift my pants up,to reveal the whole wound "and you're saying it's nothing" he said,disappointed.

He was about to press the cloth to my skin,"w-wait" he looked up at me "please do it slow" I pleaded "I promise you baby,I'll do my best" I nodded.he gently pressed the cloth to my leg,I let out a small groan of pain "shhhh,baby,relax" he soothed me,rubbing my upper thigh,pressing the cloth to my skin again,letting out a little scream "here" he held his hand up for me to hold,still looking at my leg "squeeze it if you need to".

I smiled,and interlocked my fingers with his,he pressed the cloth again,squeezing his hand,that it almost turned blue "baby,my hand needs to breath" he joked,and I ease my hold "one last time ok" without I even got to answer,he pressed the cloth again,and it was the most hurtful "Tom,Tom,Tom stop,please it's hurt" he stopped and looked at me "shhhh,hey,it's ok,it's over,shhhh" he soothed and pulled me into his chest,letting me cry.

"Breath" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head,I breathed in and out,slowly,bringing my breath into a normal pace,"I'm going to bring you something more comfortable to wear" he took my hand and lead me into the bedroom "I'll be right back,calm down for me baby,ok" I smiled and nodded.

He left the room,I waited on the bed,folding with my finger,fear was all over me,I'm scared,I want to feel my moms warm touch,I want her to hug me and kiss me,tell me that's everything is ok,warm tears left my eyes,and I couldn't stop them,I just couldn't.

Tom came back into the room,with only a sweat pants,I looked at him confused "I'm giving you one of my jumpers" I smiled slightly and nodded.he handed me the sweatpants,he opened his closet,and took a warm jumper "change in the bathroom I'll be right here if you need me" I nodded.

I walked inside the bathroom,quickly changing clothes,I came out to see Tom talking on his phone,he looked up at me "great,thank you,call me when you're here" and hang up.

The bed was made for me to lay in,"the healer is going to be here any minute,I'm going to look for some Devil's claw,I need you to lay on your stomach,so she can stitch the wound" I nodded "and most important,relax and breath,it'll all be over soon,I promise" he said,while caressing both my cheeks.

He let go,and walked downstairs to look for some Devil's claw,and came back with someone,and no Devil's claw "I'm sorry baby,no Devil's claw,but I'll hold you tight,to ease your pain" he got inside the bed with me,resting my head on his chest "ok sweetie,I'm going only to look at the wound,I'm not doing anything yet" I let out a quiet yes.

She took off the banged Tom put,so the blood won't drip so much,and slightly pressed her cold fingers on it "it's pretty deep,do you know from what you got it,sweetie?" She asked,with a warm smile on her face "n-no,I just know it's something sharp,I didn't saw what it was" she nodded.

She mouthed something to Tom "baby,she's going to stitch it" I looked up at Tom,my eyes full of fear "shhhhh,relax,it'll hurt Less,if you'll relax" I nodded,burying my head into his chest,he kissed my head.

I felt the healer,putting two pillows under my leg,and did something with her tolls,or something,cause there was a lot of metal sound,and she touched my leg,over and over.

"Are you ready sweetie" she asked warmly "no...." I said,scared "baby,it won't take long,and I'm here,hold me tighter if it hurts too much" a small tear left my eye,and he wiped it with his thumb "ready?" Tom asked now,I nodded,snuggling deeper into his chest,he draw circles on my back,to relax me.

Suddenly,Tom held me tighter,as the healer started to stitch my leg,I tried to move,but Tom didn't let me.I held his torso tighter "Olivia,please relax,it'll be easier if you'll relax" I cried quietly into his chest "shhh,it's almost over,shhhh".

I could feel the needle,going in and out of me,and it was horrible,"I want my mom" I mumbled "baby,I'm here ok,shhh" I kept crying "I-I want her to hold my h-hand" I said through sobs,as the pain grow stronger.

"She's almost done,I promise" he said,trying to calm me down "shhhh" he shushed me,in a soothing tone "please calm down baby,for me,please calm down" he stroke my hair "here,there's only two stitches left,it's over baby" he kept trying to relax me,and it made my heart warm.

I didn't even notice,and the pain stopped "hey,baby,you did so good,it's over,you were so brave" he kissed my head.Lifting my head up to wipe my tears away "there's one more thing,sweetie" the healer said,Tom didn't let me lift my head up to look at the paper she handed him "keep your head there,breath,I'm so proud of you" he kissed my head again.

He read the paper slowly,not letting go of me,as I calm my breath.he let out a sigh "ok......if it's to help the wound" I quickly lift my head up "w-what,Tom what i-is it" he looked at me,and sighed "nothing baby,I need you to sit up,and lift your sleeve up to your shoulder" no,no,I don't want to get vaccinated.

I shook my head,"Tom please,no,I have phobia from needles please" he caressed my cheek "it's just so the wound won't get infected" I still disagreed,"I don't want to force you,just please collaborate" I shook my head again,I don't want to,he sigh again "you're leaving me no choice,which side?" He asked the healer,she pointed at my right arm.

Tom lift me up,putting me on his lap,accidentally touching my wound "OW!" I winced "I'm sorry baby,it was an accident" he held my waist,very tightly,lifting my right arm sleeve up my shoulder.

I did my best to try and get off of him,"don't fight baby,I already told you,it'll hurt less if you'll relax" I nodded,again,burying my head in his shoulder,hugging his waist tightly,too scared.

He rubbed my back,trying to distract me from the needle,but I felt it,I felt all of it,I winced as I felt the needle go inside me,it was a pain I can't explain,maybe you'll think of me as a little girl,but it was really really hurt for me,I cried out into Toms shoulder from the pain.

"Hey,baby,hey,it's all over,no more pain,I promise,hey there's nothing more,shh relax,I'm right here,breath" he soothed me,I couldn't stop crying,I want my mom and dad to hug me so tightly,so the pain will stop,but it wasn't a physical pain,it was a mental pain.

"Make the pain stop" I whispered only for Tom to hear "but the pain is over b-" I stopped him "not this pain,make it stop" I cried harder "baby I c-" I cried loudly,that the look on the healer looked at me with pity.

I held Tom so tight,that I think he didn't had air "shhhh,baby it's ok" he stroked my head,looking at the healer,mouthing to her a 'thank you' with a smile.the healer left,Tom didn't let me go "make it stop Tom" I cried and cried and cried "please make it stop Tom" I shouted "shhhh,baby please stop,you're scaring me" I didn't stop,I kept crying.

Tom laid me in bed with him,not letting go in the sooner time,I heard the door getting opened,Mattheo came in with a worried look "Olivia...." he said with pity.he walked over to us,interlocking his fingers with mine,sitting next to the bed,leaning his back on it,both of them held me tightly,Mattheo rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb,Tom rubbing my back.

I felt safe.

They cared about me.

Like really really really cared about me.

My eyes felt heavier,and I blinked so many times to keep myself awake "go to sleep baby,you'll feel better in the morning" Tom whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes,letting the darkness take over me,feeling like it's the only thing,that'll take the pain away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 3
Summary: "You don't work here," he says, dragging his eyes up and down Harry's body in a slow once-over. "I'd remember you." Harry shuffles his feet...
136K 4K 42
I knew the moment I first kissed him, that he would condemn me, that I would drag myself through broken glass for him. I just was not sure if he woul...
2.4K 48 35
First title: The Riddles What happens when Tom begins to feel weird around his friend in year 4, well aquetence how he prefers to call it, Faith Jone...
1.9M 26.8K 200
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs Β° requests closed Β° Β© ttwttw 2019