Shoyo the Delinquet | ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ...

By CloudsInLeSky

More

こんにちわ!~ ヾ(*'▽'*)
Chapter 1~Your our precious friend~
Chapter 2 ~Thank you...~
Chapter 3 ~Fuck off!~
Chapter 4 ~Let's play~
Chapter 5 ~Your cute.~
Chapter 6 ~I won't lose!~
Chapter 7 ~E w~
Chapter 8 ~Fight 1~
Chapter 9 ~A date with imouto-chan~
Chapter 10 ~Fight 2~
Chapter 11 ~I'll join for they're sake~
Chapter 12 ~I ᴅᴜɴɴᴏ ᴡᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ~
Chapter 13 ~A war finally started~
Chapter 14 ~I think i'm inlove~
Part 2 (Continuation of Chap. 14)
Chapter 15 ~Fight 4~
Chapter 16 ~Favorability~
Favorability Part 2
✨ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ՏᑭᗴᑕIᗩᒪ: A Day With The Hinata Siblings!
Chapter 17 ~New Rival Alert!!~
Chapter 18 ~Fight 5~
Chapter 19 ~Missions~
Chapter 20 ~Reverse Seduction!~
Chapter 21 ~Who you?~
🍊Canon Shoyo + Bakuhoe meets My AU!🍊
💤☀☀|NEW FANFIC!!|☀☀💤
Chapter 23 ~The Cats and Crows reunite!~
Chapter 24 ~The maid outfit~
Chapter 25 ~Sick~
Chapter 26 ~Mission to Protect Shoyo!~
Chapter 27 ~System Deactivated~
Chapter 28 ~Muscles and a dangerous character~
Chapter 29 ~Make out session~
Chapter 30 ~The God's plan~
Chapter 31 ~A Captived Obsession~
Chapter 32 ~First Acceptance~
Chapter 33 ~Spicy Night~
Chapter 34 ~Revenge, is just an excuse~
Chapter 35 ~Future~
Chapter 36 ~Reward failed to achieve yet it did~
Chapter 37 ~Their Past~
Chapter 38 ~Annoying Prick!~
Chapter 39 ~Ennoshita is like this?!~
Chapter 41 ~The system that covered their existence~
Chapter 40 ~The 1st~
Chapter 42 ~Rules~
Chapter 43 ~Killing Intent~
Chapter 44 ~Hurt~
Chapter 45 ~Were Sorry..~
Chapter 46 ~Papa Alex meets Shoyo's lovers~
Chapter 47 ~Forgive~
Chapter 48 ~Visiting~
Chapter 49 ~Nostalgic~
Chapter 50 ~Thanks for being with me in my journey~END
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3 (Last Part)
No Title :>

Chapter 22 ~The sudden confession!~

2.7K 123 40
By CloudsInLeSky

(Manju: Flip! I forgot I had Wattpad! Sorry my dear readers ehehehe........😅)

The pudding head got startled then he slowly turns his head to Shoyo who is looking at him uninterested.

"....Uh...."

"Do you know where this is?? I'm kinda lost right now."

Shoyo puts his hands on his hip then huffs in annoyance, he can't believe he got lost like a child! So embarrassing!

"..O..oh....I'm also kinda lost so...."

"Ah, I see."

'Useless'  Shoyo sighs in disappointment.

Well atleast I'm not the only one who's lost! Good good! That's good! The pudding head then turns back to his game and continues playing. Shoyo peeks at the game he's playing with an indifference expression.

The pudding head didn't know what to do so he just continues playing with sweat on his face...This is the first time I'm getting tired of playing a game....He thought.

"Your pretty good huh"

"...Uh...Yeah...."

"What's yer name?"

"Kenma.......Kenma Kozume..."

"Alright then, I'll call you Kenma, 'kay?"

Kenma nods in response.

"The names Shoyo Hinata by the way"

"Nice to meet you..." Kenma bows his head in courtesy.

After awhile Shoyo stretches his body cuz it became stiff for some reason. He then started a conversation cuz he's bored.

"You play volleyball?"

"Huh?....Oh, uh yeah...." Kenma keeps looking back and forth at Shoyo and his game.

Shoyo then squats down and looks at Kenma with his head tilted making him look.......Cute. Yes, Cute but scary.

"Is it fun?" Shoyo asked in a playful but serious tone. Like a gangster interrogating or bullying a poor civilian 😰

Kenma was bewildered for a moment, he couldn't look away at Shoyo's eyes, it was so captivating, if you could look closely at it you could see that theres red mixed with his hazelnut eyes.

He gripped his phone not hard enough to break, Kenma's heart has been pounding since earlier when they met. It's like its Destiny for them to meet.

(Manju: Well....Yeeaaaahh??)

"I can't really say that it's fun....I was just forced to play, but I don't really mind...Just tiring. And boring."

Kenma then looks away, if he keeps on staring at Shoyo's eyes, then maybe he'll fall even further at the abyss. Shoyo was silently staring at Kenma for awhile then nods his head.

"Kennmmaaa!!!"

Someone shouted while running towards them, Kenma and Shoyo looks at where the voice was coming from and it was from a guy with a very serious bed hair.

"There you are Kenma....*Sigh*....I finally found you, don't play while walking" The guy with the rooster like hair scolded.

"It seems that this is where we part ways Kenma, Hope to see you again soon." Shoyo turns around then walks away while waving his hand.

'Well I doubt that tho'  Shoyo snorted.

(Manju: Ya sure 'bout that?)

Kenma was looking at Shoyo's disappearing silhouette until a certain annoying rooster head interrupted him.

"Who's that?? He's cute"

"Shut up Kuuro.." Kenma frowns his brows then walks away while playing a game in his phone.

"But Kyanmaaaa!!~ Tell me tell mee!! Who is that???" Kuuro followed along.

"None of your business."

"Kenmmaaaa!!....." Kuuro sulked.

Then the two bestfriends proceeds to walk to their destination while Kuuro kept pestering on Kenma to tell who the guy was that Kenma was talking to earlier.

------

"Shoyo-chan!! There you are!!"

Sugawara ran up to Shoyo then puts his hand on his shoulders then started looking at him up and down.

"Are you hurt?? Are you alright??? Did something happen????"

"I'm alright, geez....No need to be such a worry wart Koushi.."

Shoyo frowns his brows in annoyance. Sugawara then smiles brightly and hugs him by the waist making Shoyo surprised.

"Wh-what the??? What the fuck are ya doing Koushi? Oi!"

Shoyo started pushing Sugawara's face away but he wouldn't budge at all.

"I really can't take it anymore.....My feelings for you...It's bursting.."

Sugawara burries his head on Shoyo's neck and started sniffing his scent. Shoyo was just literally confused as hell.

He then straightens his back and looks down at Shoyo with his hands still on his shoulders. Shoyo was just like.....Processing on what is happening right now.

"...I love you...Shoyo....I really really love you...."

Sugawara smiles sweetly at Shoyo making Shoyo dumbfounded at the sudden confession. Sugawara took advantage of Shoyo's shock then brings his face closer to Shoyo who is still literally shocked for his life.

Then Shoyo feels something soft touching his lips, and thats when he finally snapped back to reality.

'Koushi.......Koushi is........KISSING ME???!!!!'

Shoyo widens his eyes then started pushing Sugawara away, but he just wouldn't budge! Since when did he become so strong?!?!

"..Ngh!!"

Shoyo pinches Sugawara's side making Sugawara grunt from the pain. Then he stops kissing Shoyo.

"That really hurt Shoyo-chan.." Sugawara rubs his side with a pout.

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-why w-w-wou—"

Shoyo points at Sugawara with a very red face and with teary eyes making him look really cute, the scary aura that surrounded Shoyo disappeared and now he looks like an innocent boy who just had his first kiss.......Actually it was really his first kiss.

Hehe, an embarrassed Shoyo, so cute 😚

"I love you, that's why I kissed you" Sugawara said in a matter of factly tone.

"ASK FOR CONSENT FIRST!!!" Shoyo shouted.

"But you wouldn't agree if I did" Sugawara shrugs with a playful smile.

"But....It seems that you actually like it tho?"

Sugawara leans towards Shoyo with a sly smile making Shoyo blush even more.

"SH-SHUT UPP!!!!!" Shoyo kicks Sugawara but he safely dodges.

"Hehehe your really cute Shoyo-chan!~"

Sugawara then grabs Shoyo's leg and slams him on a wall, and he puts Shoyo's leg on his shoulder.

"..What the.....This position........URRRGGHHH!!!"

Shoyo started struggling cuz this position is seriously weird. Sugawara presses his private part on Shoyo's booty then started rubbing it.

"Your so cute and disobedient it makes me want to see you cry..."

"YOUR A PERVERT!!!"

"Only for you tho!" Sugawara said proudly.

"SHUT UP! THAT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU PERVERT!"

Shoyo then grabs Sugawara's hair then started pulling on it.

"Ow ow oww!! That really hurts Shoyo-chan!~ So you love rough sex huh? Sure! Anything for you darling!"

(Manju: Sugawara is Zero Two Jr. The second)

Sugawara smiles sweetly, too sweetly to be exact. You could get diabetes without even eating sweets. Is that even possible...??? Oh well!! Anything can happen in a fanfiction so don't mind! Don't mind!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YA FUCKIN' PERVERT!!! I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YA!"

"It's okay! I'll be gentle for your first time, I promise you I'll make you feel good~"

"SHUT UUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"

Shoyo covers his face in embarrassment, then someone saved the day!

"Suga? Hinata?!! Oi Suga! What the hell are you doing to Hinata!"

Daichi shoves Sugawara away from Shoyo then he brings Shoyo to his chest.

"Daichi, Shoyo's mine." Sugawara suddenly declared.

Daichi was bewildered for a second, how come he is not hiding it?? Isn't he scared that Shoyo's favorability on him will get lower?? What the hell is wrong with Sugawara today??

[Ahem....Just so you know host, His favorability is already 12% 😒.........Oh wait, actually it just went up to 13% after he suddenly declared that.]

'What?!'

Daichi widens his eyes. He looks at Sugawara then at Shoyo, then he suddenly apolagized to his system.

'Sorry system but.....I'm gonna try and take a risk.'

[Huh?? What do you mean host? If you do something stupid that'll make your favorability low, your rivals will have much more advantage!]

'Don't worry! My favorability is already in 9% so it's alright.'

[I just hope you won't bring me trouble host ( -_-).....]

Daichi nods his head, then he glares at Sugawara making Sugawara raise his eyebrow. Daichi hugs Shoyo's waist with much more strength then he tilts Shoyo's head up and kissed him.

Shoyo widens his eyes again, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!

Sugawara's veins can be seen bulging out of his forehead. Then he clenches his fist.

'Right......Calm down Sugawara.........I'm much more superior than you, Daichi. Because Shoyo-chan likes me more than you, so no problem at all!~'

Sugawara calmed down and smirks at Daichi. But he doesn't like seeing soneone kissing Shoyo other than him, so Sugawara went towards them and grabs Shoyo's arm.

Shoyo, is again, like.....Literally confused, he doesn't know what's happening anymore. Shoyo is now broken 😵

"Didn't I already tell you? Shoyo's mine."

"Hah!" Daichi laughed. "He's not yours, Suga. Hinata does not belong to anyone. Yet."

"Yet??....I will make him mine sooner or later!"

Shoyo pushes Daichi and breaks free from Sugawara's hold. Then he looks at them with a frown with his still flushed face.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!"

Daichi and Sugawara looks at Shoyo then at each other. Then they look back at Shoyo.

"Hinata, I will confess my feelings today since I have a chance...I...I love you."

Daichi said with a slight blush. Shoyo stiffened again.

'I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONFESSED IN MY WHOLE LIFE BEFORE! SO JUST SPARE ME OKAY?!'

"I love you Shoyo-chan!" Sugawara shouted.

"I KNOW I KNOW NOW SHUT UP!!"

Shoyo covers his ears and squats down with a long sigh escaping his mouth.

"Ngghhh......Your lucky I'm nice...If I wasn't nice I would totally beat ya guys half to death and wouldn't talk to ya guys again!"

Shoyo glares at them in embarrassment.

"Well, then we're glad Hinata"

Daichi sighs in relief. He was kinda scared that Shoyo would hate him so he is kinda relieved now.

"Does that mean you would give me a chance to be your boyfriend???" Sugawara squats down as well.

"NO WAY IN HELL! I'M ALREADY NICE ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO YOU GUYS! BE GRATEFUL!"

"Awwww....Okay then hehehe"

Sugawara cheekily smiles and Shoyo just glares at him.

"We should go now, everyone is waiting back at the training camp." Daichi said looking at them.

"GREAT! LEAD THE WAY THEN CAPTAIN!"

Shoyo stood up then started pushing Daichi to lead the way, and now, the three guys walked back towards they're training camp.

------

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!"

"What is it now?!?! I didn't even do anything yet!"

Shoyo glares back at Kageyama.

"The king just misses you, thats all" Tsukishima mockingly smiles at Kageyama.

"I....I DON'T!! Hinata! Spike my sets" Kageyama said.

"No."

"Why?!"

"Because I'm like, tired? Isn't it obvious?? We've been practicing nonstop since earlier, and you STILL want to set???!!"

"Yeah!"

"UGGGHHH!! NO!"

Shoyo roughly ruffles his hair in annoyance.

"But Hinata-san, you don't even have any sweat on you."

Ennoshita touches Shoyo's forehead with his index finger.

"I'M MENTALLY TIRED!"

"Make sense" Ennoshita chuckles.

(Manju: Canon Shoyo always asks for Kageyama for sets right???? So in this AU, Kageyama asks Shoyo to spike his sets instead of Shoyo to ask uwu~)

"I'm going to the toilet." Shoyo stood up then walks out of the room to go to the bathroom.

And....There it is again. Why does it feel like someone's watching me??....It's not like theres ghosts here.....Right??

After Shoyo did his thing he went to the sink and washes his hands.

Shoyo then looks at his surroundings....I swear...If there's ghosts here i am seriously gonna scream. Don't care about my pride when my life is much more important.

He then walks out of the bathroom and started walking through the dark hallways, but it wasn't too dark because there's the moon, so it's all good.

*stomp stomp*

Shoyo stops walking and looks at his back. He then started sweating.....

"I swear...I just heard someone walking other than me..."

"Yo! Hinata! What're ya doin' standing there for?"

Tanaka suddenly appeared infront of Shoyo making Shoyo jump in fright but sighs in relief because it was just his senpai.

"I just heard some footsteps...Where its clearly I'm or we're the only one's here...."

"Hn?? Maybe it was me?"

But there is no one here, because our room is on the other building.....Shoyo was silent for awhile then nods, maybe I'm just mistaking it.

"Yeah...I guess your ri—"

*stomp stomp stomp*

The two jumped in surprise then started looking at they're surroundings with sweats on their faces....

"D...Did ya just hear that...?" Tanaka started shaking.

"..Uh-huh.........So I'm not the only one.." Shoyo sweatdropped.

Tanaka holds Shoyo's arm nervously and they started walking while keeping guard of their surroundings.

*stomp*

*creeeeeeeekkkk..*

"EEEEKKK!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Tanaka and Shoyo then screamed like girls while hugging each other for their life.

"Huh?? What the hell are you guys doing???"

Nishinoya sweatdropped. Tanaka and Shoyo then stopped screaming then looks at Nishinoya who has his hair down. It seems that he just had a bath.

"Oh.....It's just Noya-senpai..."

Shoyo and Tanaka sighs in relief. Shoyo then looks at Nishinoya again with surprise.

"Did ya just grew shorter Noya-senpai?? Or is it just me.."

"WHAT???! WHAT THE HELL DID YA JUST SAY SHOYO?!?!"

Nishinoya clenches his fist and Tanaka tried not to laugh while Shoyo was just wondering why he's so mad, i was just asking if he got shorter...

Shoyo then felt that someone touched his shouler, then he looks up.

"Guys...Be quiet or else Daichi will be mad." A scary guy said.

The three was silent for awhile then screamed so loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

The three guys ran back to their room leaving the scary looking guy A.K.A. Asahi behind.

Asahi: ".......??"

Shoyo's Favorability on the guys:

Sugawara: 13%
Daichi: 10%
Tanaka: 7%
Aone: 6%
Tsukishima: 6%
Kinoshita: 4%

.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued!

I have uhhh....Nothing to say??? Sooo uhhh....BYEEEE!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING!!! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 8K 44
This is a fiction. let's say takemichi got back from the past to see how the future was doing, but unfortunately he got into the time when the future...
1M 49.6K 200
just sope things. ↬ compilation of incorrect sope from twitter & tumblr // full credits: to the owners. ↬ include sope pictures because i miss them <...
41.7K 1.2K 21
He who is muted by fate, talk with kind, innocent soul brightening their dark lonely and dull life, he who shine brightly without voice truly move th...
208K 3.3K 15
Alyssa Moore is new to Davidson Day High School. When she is encouraged to try out for the cheer squad and makes it on the team, Hayes Grier has foun...