Chapter 44 ~Hurt~

——————————————————

"I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YOU!"

Shoyo shouted in fury as he ran towards Guy 1 and straight up kicked his balls.

"OOF—"

Guy 1 kneeled to the ground as he held his middle part with clenched teeth..

Shoyo cracked his knuckles as he smiled towards his enemies. He's going to do the same thing to them since that is the men's weakness..

The men went stiff as they unconsciously protected their middle part..

"I'm going to kick your balls until you all become impotent! HAHAHA!"

Shoyo exclaimed as he started running towards his next target with crazy laughter.

Guy 4 cried out as he started running away from Shoyo! The rest of the guys also ran away and abondoned their boss.

Such a nightmare! They would rather be cowards than become impotent!

The guy with the scar "Tched"

"COWARDS! THEN I'LL JUST CLEAN THIS BITCH MYSELF!"

He shouted then dashed towards Shoyo, with a knife in hand.

Shoyo grins, he steals Guy 4's knife then clashed knives with the scar face.

"Heh! Didn't expect today's turn of events huh?" Shoyo smirks while scar face made an ugly expression.

"SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!"

He grabs hold of Shoyo's wrist then pulled him while his other hand motions to stab Shoyo's side.

"Cheh!"

Shoyo twists his body to avoid being stab at his vital point, once he was stabbed he hurriedly backs away taking the scar face's knife that is stuck on his side.

"*Cough!*...Now you don't have a weapon!..Ha!"

Shoyo exclaimed triumphantly while holding onto the knife on his side..He's not planning on taking it out because the blood will gush out..

"Who said I only brought one weapon?" The scar faced guy said as he took out another knife inside his jacket..

"Heh! I still have three more knives equipped! Did you think I didn't come here prepared?" He asks in a mocking tone. Shoyo just "Tched"...

Don't worry Shoyo, Papa Alexander will be coming soon. So just hold on a little longer and buy some time..

"Why do you want to kill me?? I don't even know you!" Shoyo shouted.

"Hah! You have such a bad memory! Don't you remember Chapter 2?! I was there!"

"Chapter what?"

"Nevermind! Anyways!...I'm not planning on killing you" Scar face said lowly.

Shoyo frowns "..Then what?"

"I'm just here to beat you up until you'll beg for mercy...Wishing that you want to go to heaven because you can't take it anymore!"

"Wow, kinky"

"What?..."

"Nothing."

"Ahem! Anyway—"

"SHOYO?!"

A familliar voice exclaimed in surprise as he saw Shoyo's bloody figure..

"..Oh, my...Hinata-kun!!"