🍊Canon Shoyo + Bakuhoe meets My AU!🍊

It was a normal day in Karasuno High. The Karasuno team started their morning practice as usual while Canon Shoyo keeps bugging Canon Kageyama for sets.

When suddenly a bright light surrounded C Shoyo, everyone in karasuno widened they're eyes and C Kageyama, who is closest to Shoyo tried to grab him. But it was already too late because he disappeared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bakugou was just sitting on the couch while watching T.V. while Sero, Mina, Denki, and Kirishima were playing cards.

A few moments later when the four friends finished playing cards Bakugou was already gone.

And they didn't notice that he was kidnapped by author-san!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a very normal day for Delinquent Shoyo, he was on the rooftop chilling with Tsukishima who is just listening to music.

When suddenly a bright light surrounded D Shoyo, Tsukishima was surprised but tried to grab D Shoyo's already disappearing silhouette.

But what he grabbed are only thin air. When he realized this happened he started contacting the team.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Female Shoyo was just walking through the hallways while the students were staring and admiring at her, but of course....She didn't notice! She is too oblivious.

She saw Asahi and as she was about to greet him....There was bright light surrounding her, all the students gasps.

And when they realized....She was already gone. Everyone then started to panic when they realized the Goddess disappeared!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(This is another new Hinata Harem fanfic! And it is still under construction xD)

Lazy Shoyo, was just sleeping in his class peacefully. It was still early in the morning and there are still not that many students here.

So it's only Inuoka and L Shoyo.

Inouka was just reading a book when suddenly there was a very bright light at the corner of his eyes. He turns around to see L Shoyo there and L Shoyo gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAHHH!! WHERE THE HELL AM I?!"

Bakugou shouted while looking around, and then he saw people.

"WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU VILLAINS?? HOW THE HELL DID YA KIDNAP ME?!"

"Wot??" C Shoyo sweatdropped.

D Shoyo groans and started rubbing his head. "The hell happened??..."

F Shoyo was just looking at them then she gasps and points at the three Shoyo's infront of her.

"You guys look like me!! But...A boy version tho" She tilts her head.

L Shoyo was still sleeping peacefully without a care at all.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?! WHY DO YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER?!" Bakugou shouted.

"SHUT UP WILL YA?!?! MY HEAD HURTS AND YER ADDING TO IT!" D Shoyo shouted back at him.

"WHAT DID YA JUST SAY TO ME NERD?!"

"ARE YA F****** DEAF?!"

"DO YOU WANNA DIE YOU F****** PIECE OF SH**!?"

D Shoyo and Bakugou: "Wait."

"F***?" D Shoyo tested.

"F***!!! I CAN'T CURSE!" D Shoyo shouted in agony.

"WHAT THE F*** IS F****** HAPPENING?!?!" Bakugou shouted as well.

Authour-san then suddenly appears out in thin air.

"Hello!!~ I am Manju! And I brought you guys here to interact!"

"Why do we have to interact with each other??" F Shoyo asked politely.

"Because I said so! Hehehe! Enjoy each others presence!! Baiiii!!"

Author-san then disappears.

Everyone in the white room: ".............."

But then the author-san comes back again.

"Oh! Right! Bakugou, if yer wondering WHY they look like each other its because they're from other universes. Sooooooo, yah! Baiiiiii!!!!"

The Author-san then disappears.

"Uhhh....Soo......Hi..?" C Shoyo rubs his nape awkwardly.

"Helloo!!! I'm Shoyo Hinata!!! I go to Karasuno High and I'm a second year!"

"Woah really??! I also go to Karasuno High!" C Shoyo said excitedly.

"I don't really need to introduce myself 'cause there's literally people who look like me and who has the same name as me." D Shoyo sits down at a nearby sofa.

"Do you also go to Karasuno??" F Shoyo asks politely.

"Well yeah"

"By the way....This guy...." C Shoyo points at L Shoyo who is sleeping on the ground.

"Wake him up!" D Shoyo shouted.

"Okay! HEEYYYY OTHER SHOYOOO!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!!"

C Shoyo shouted beside L Shoyo's ears. But to everyone's surprise, he didn't wake up. He was still sleeping peacefully.

"Let ME do it extra!"

Bakugou pushes away C Shoyo then started to activate his quirk.

"OI! SH**** NERD! WAKE THE F*** UP!!! OR ELSE I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR FACE UP!"

L Shoyo was still not waking up. Making Bakugou really mad. He was really about to blow L Shoyo up until F Shoyo splashes L Shoyo some water that she found out of nowhere.

L Shoyo: "...?!"

"...Huh???....Whut..?" L Shoyo sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Oh! Goodie! Your awake!" F Shoyo smiles brightly like the sun.

L Shoyo covers his eyes "Ugghh.....So bright...."

"Finally your awake! That Kabugou?? Guy almost blew you up with a boom boom coming out of his hands" D Shoyo opens and closes his hands with an amused smile.

"WHAT?! I'M NOT KABUGOU! I'M KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU DUMB F***"

"Alright then Sugino"

"F*** YOU!"

D Shoyo then started laughing. F Shoyo and C Shoyo just tilts their head in confusion while L Shoyo was still in daze cuz he still sleepy.

"Times up!!! Hope y'all enjoyed each others company!" Author-san shouted with happiness.

"YOU THINK I ENJOYED???? WELL F*** YOU!"

"Alright alrighhtttt, I'll be returning you guys back to your worlds nowwwww, bai baaiiiii!!!!"

Author-san then brings them back to their world and everything went back to normal!!

.
.
.
.
.
The End

I don't really know what to add here so that's why it's boring and rushed and very short!!

Sorry 'bout that dear readers hyahaha!

And de purpose of dis chapter is to promote my next new Hinata Harem fanfic xD

Anyways have a great day/evening!!!~