Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

22

876 61 53
By nomnom360

Outside

Yoohyeon was waiting outside thinking that she should give JiU and Gahyeon some alone time. 

She sensed other people around her and looked towards them. They all put up their white flames and her eyes widened.

She took out her blue ones and aimed for them. She hit one and the others started to fire as well, but not at her. She followed the fire with her eyes and her eyes widened when they hit the orphanage.

JiU and Gahyeon were still in there. She looked back at the demons and started firing again. She had to stop them from firing at the orphanage again. Before she could hit another one, they all disappeared.

Just like at the library. She thought.

She turned around and saw the building already on fire spreading around. Without thinking, she ran into the fire. It burned a little, but she didn't care.

"JIU? GAHYEON?" She yelled trying to see through the fire and smoke.

"Yoohyeon?" JiU couldn't see her, but she tried to find her way towards Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon saw her and picked her up.

She brought her outside and made sure she was okay.

"Gahyeon. I couldn't find her."

"Stay here." Yoohyeon said seriously. Before JiU could protest, Yoohyeon ran into the fire without thinking twice once again.

"GAHYEON?!" The fire was getting hotter and she was starting to get desperate. She ran to each room while getting burned even more. She heard dogs whimpering and looked towards where it was coming from.

The fire was blocking her path and she held up her hand using all her energy. The fire parted and she ran into the room.

She saw Gahyeon holding onto the dogs as if protecting them. Yoohyeon immediately grabbed Gahyeon and the dogs and rushed out hoping that she was okay.

Gahyeon felt her body being lifted and opened her eyes a little to see Yoohyeon carrying her out.

"Rachel?" She asked weakly. Yoohyeon nodded.

"Don't speak and save your energy. I'll get you out." She said. Gahyeon nodded and fell unconscious. The fire was so hot and Yoohyeon couldn't wait to get out quickly. She felt her energy going down slowly, but she kept pushing.

It felt like the fire was trying to swallow her whole, but she had to bring Gahyeon back to JiU. She needed to. Once she got out of the burning building, she collapsed making sure to have her back hit the ground instead of Gahyeon.

JiU ran over to the two of them. JiU immediately started to heal the two. Gahyeon woke up first on the ground and looked back towards the building that was being burned. She looked towards JiU and saw her healing Yoohyeon.

"Rachel." She said sadly. Gahyeon thought that it was her fault for putting Yoohyeon in danger. She continued to look at how badly injured Yoohyeon was.

"Gahyeon?" JiU looked towards the younger one with tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay. Will Yoohyeon be okay?" She asked really wanting her to be okay.

"I'm trying my best. She got burned really badly though." JiU said looking back towards Yoohyeon.

"Please be okay." She prayed. JiU continued to heal, but she felt her energy being drained. She needed help.

"Gahyeon, come with me and don't tell anyone your there okay?" JiU asked seriously. Gahyeon nodded and took the dogs. JiU gave Yoohyeon the best piggy back she could and made her way towards the stone.

She pressed it and the gate opened. She slowly walked in with Gahyeon following from behind. They somehow made it into the dorm without being spotted. Once they opened the door, Sua and Handong rushed to see how the date went.

"How did it g-" Handong stopped mid sentence and looked at JiU who had a Yoohyeon on her back. Behind JiU was Gahyeon and two dogs. 

"Is it JiU?" Sua asked. She came to the front and also froze when she saw a demon and a human and 2 dogs that weren't supposed to be there.

"What happened?" Sua asked filled with worry.

"I need your help please." JiU said sounding a little desperate. Handong and Sua nodded and they put Yoohyeon on JiU's bed. 

"I don't have much energy left. Can you help me heal her please?" Handong and Sua just looked at each other.

"You better explain to us what happened though." Handong said. The three angels worked on healing the demon while Gahyeon just stood in their living room with two dogs not knowing what to do. 

Once most of the burns were gone, JiU, Sua, and Handong all went back to the living room where Gahyeon was.

"Gahyeon has to stay here." JiU said. Sua and Handong looked at her confused.

"Why? What happened to the orphanage?" They asked.

"It caught on fire and the flames spread quickly. I think a demon did this." JiU said.

"Gahyeon was still in the fire when it happened and I couldn't find her. Yoohyeon picked me up and told me to stay outside. When she came back out she had burns all over her and was carrying Gahyeon and two dogs in her arms." JiU said while looking down.

"Who do you think would do this though?" Sua asked confused. 

"I don't know, demons can't just go out and attack random places." JiU said while thinking.

"Unless they know who you are." Handong said connecting the dots. 

"What do you mean?"

"They might be aiming for you JiU. I think someone knows that you are royalty." Handong said. Gahyeon is just there wondering what the heck is happening, but is still intrigued.

"Are you sure it was a demon's doing?" Sua asked just to make sure.

"I'm not too sure, but regular flames can't spread that quickly."

"Was Yoohyeon in the building with you?" 

"She wasn't." JiU said thinking back on it.

"Maybe she knows more. We should ask her when she wakes up." Handong said. The other two angels agreed. JiU looked towards Gahyeon.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room?" JiU asked. Gahyeon thought about it and nodded. JiU lead her to her room and Gahyeon slept next to Yoohyeon.

JiU went back to the living room and decided to sleep on the couch. She was exhausted after everything that just happened.

The next morning, Yoohyeon woke up feeling sore from what happened. She looked in the mirror and noticed that most of her burns were gone.

This must be JiU's doing. She thought while smiling. She looked back at the bed and noticed that Gahyeon was there. She walked up to the sleeping girl to check if she was okay.

"Glad you're safe." Yoohyeon said while petting the girl's head. Gahyeon feeling something touch her woke up and saw Yoohyeon in front of her.

She immediately hugged Yoohyeon and smiled.

"Thank you Eomma." She said. Yoohyeon surprised by what Gahyeon just called her, just stood still in shock and then hugged her.

"I'm just glad your safe." Yoohyeon said. Gahyeon felt bad for hating Yoohyeon. She was really nice. Maybe she would be okay if JiU dated her.

"Is it alright if I call you Eomma as well?" She asked innocently. Yoohyeon just laughed at how cute she was and nodded her head.

"Why not?" She said while smiling. The two walked towards the living room and before Yoohyeon could anything, she felt two arms wrap around her.

"Don't you ever do that again puppy." JiU said while closing her eyes.

"I had to, you're daughter was going to die if I didn't." Yoohyeon said hugging her back.

"Thank you, really. But seriously, don't just run in there without a plan again please. I don't want you to get hurt too." Yoohyeon nodded. Gahyeon just watched the two and smiled. 

"Eomma! Yoohyeon said I could call her Eomma too!" She said happily. JiU broke from the hug and looked at Yoohyeon and Gahyeon in shock.

"She did?" She asked still in disbelief. Both Gahyeon and Yoohyeon nodded while smiling. JiU couldn't help but to smile back at them. She was happy that Gahyeon had accepted Yoohyeon.

"I'm guessing you were the one who healed me?" Yoohyeon asked. JiU shook her head.

"Yes and no. Sua and Handong helped me as well." She said. Yoohyeon just nodded.

"Thank you. I should probably get going though. Dami and Siyeon are probably wondering where I am and what happened." JiU agreed, but before Yoohyeon walked out, she wanted to ask her a question.

"Did you see the people who attacked the orphanage?" Yoohyeon stopped walking and turned around. She nodded slowly.

"They were white flamed demons. They disappeared though just like how the delinquents disappeared at the library." She said.

"So, you think they were delinquents?" JiU asked worried. Yoohyeon nodded.

"You should probably get back to your dorm and friends." JiU said while looking down. She could only think about what was happening.

Yoohyeon nodded and walked out. As she was walking towards her dorm, something strange happened.

"Yoohyeon, do you hate angels?" The voice asked. She turned around wondering where it came from.

"You won't see me from where you are, but answer my question." 

"I don't. In fact I'm in love with one right now." She said still looking around her.

"Then that will make this complicated." The voice said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, you should keep your angel friends close." The voice said in a threatening voice. Yoohyeon just widened her eyes. If this voice wanted to hurt her friends, then she would protect them no matter what.

"Who are you?" She asked. 

"The Black Demon."

Yoohyeon's eyes widened.

"My time is up. Your job is to take my place and continue my quest." Yoohyeon glared.

"I'm not going to do that." She said firmly.

"Then prepare for your death and the death of your angel friends." The voice said. Before Yoohyeon could respond, she felt something leave her. 

She knew that the voice was gone and she knew that she needed to tell everyone right away what just happened.

A/N: Favorite B-side by dreamcatcher?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 368 25
What happens when two lovers decided to head to a hotel filled with beautiful girls with strong feelings? ...Chaos, death, and destruction, if you we...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
24.9K 1.2K 14
Yoohyeon immediately noticed Minji. Minji is dancing in the middle of the crowd, standing out visibly. It was clear that she was not just moving, tha...
49.8K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...