The Boy With The Skull Tattoo...

By GRRRLGERMS

He's got the fire and he walks with it. He's got the fire and he talks with it. Egocentric Drew and his tal... More

Message To You/Trailer
You've Got Mail
1. I'll Make You Better
2. Vengeance
3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass
4. Commemoration
5. Die Here In Your Arms
6. Through My Lens
7. And Die With a Smile
Let's Settle This
8. About Damn Time!
9. The Wedding Video
10. My Car Breaks Down
11. SnowStorm
12. What's Wrong With Me?
13. Y Cubano Como Yo
14. Oui Oui Oui Paris
15. He's Got The Fire
16. Out of My Mind
17. Are You Doing Okay?
18. Alone You've Become
19. Under The Bridge
21. Under The Bridge: Three
22. Under The Bridge: Four
23. Back to the Start
24. Under the Bridge: Five
25. Caught In This Pool
26. We Move In Diego
27. Devil May Cry
28. BASSICALLY
29. S. K. U. L .L
30. Surprise Me
31. The Anniversary
32. The Anniversary: Dos
33. The Anniversary: Tres
34. Black Beauty
35. All Eyes On You
36. Sad Girl

20. Under The Bridge: Two

4.1K 100 7
By GRRRLGERMS

(DREW)

"This is where you sleep?" I asked Anastasia. I followed her shadow leading a trail towards the front door or her house. She led the way turning each light on.

"Yea. I had it for a while now," she said taking off her wool black jacket and laying it down on the doorknob of a closet. I felt to gigantic walking into a small spaced apartment. "Sit Drew." She added guiding me towards the couch. I sat down slowly trying to get comfortable and watched her at the same time.

There were some French words I saw written on the walls that I understood, but couldn't pronounce easily. I squinted my eyes trying to find the right pronunciation to come out my mouth quietly.

"So," she says. " I know it's been a couple days now and so on. I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you into anything. I understand if you don't want to model you know," She sat on the side of the couch leaning her back on me. "It's just that I feel like your beauty should be shared with the rest of the world." She said rubbed her thigh legs.

"Thank you. You really think so?"

"Yes! Yes a billion times." She giggled.

I took a deep gulp of spit and swallowed it hungrily.

"Wasn't that so much fun?" She said finally turning around. We locked eyes for a minute until I spoke.

"Yea. Better than I hoped." I slouched pulling my pants down a little bit.

"Good! This is just the beginning my friend." She got up and headed to the kitchen where she spoke loud enough for me to hear her. I took off my jacket laying down to side empty side of the chair next to me.

"I had made some Chicken Dijon earlier," The name skimmed in my head. I instantly remembered the smell when my mother used to make Chicken Dijon. "I saved it for later. It's still warm, would you like some?" She yelled out loud from the kitchen. Before I can answer her, she showed up in front of me with a white dish full of Chicken Dijon. I didn't know how to even look at the plate without drooling. I wanted to devour the chicken so bad, so bad that my stomach didn't care whether I ate too much of it.

"Mm yes!" I said aggressively grabbing a drum stick off the dish and taking a big bite to satisfy my appetite. She smiled at me sardonically.

"Wait there's more where that came from." She pulled out a cart of food with dishes on them.

"You must be a chef!"

"Aha yes part time. I'm trying out new recipes," She removed the plastic wrap off of the plate and offered me a fork. "This is potatoes lyonnaise with lemon and chile." It sounded pretty weird in my ears when the words danced off her tongue. But the way she said lemon and lyonnaise made me cringe. I could feel my mouth watering even more imagining the sour sensation on my tongue. I stabbed the fork so hard you can hear the thud from the plate. I took a piece of potato and mixed it with chile.

What a delicious combination!

"Mhm!" I moaned for the longest!

"You like it?"

"Like? Love! I love it!"

"Crêpes Suzette?" She pushed forward another plate. It looked like an omelet folded together with fillings inside.

"Are you trying to kill me with all this food?"

"Maybe." She rubbed her hands together.

"There's no poison in them right?"

"No fool! All natural ingredients!" She pushed the cart away placing a silk napkin underneath my hand while eating the delicious Crepes Suzette.

"What's in it?"

"There's milk, eggs, flour, canola oil, and fresh orange juice," I looked at her furrowing my brows. My mouth was fully loaded with amusement. "I know, sounds really admiring, but the taste is absolutely unbelievable."

"You just knew I was going to love your cooking," I began chewing my food a lot faster. "You should open a restaurant. This is good stuff." She looked down bowing her head to one side.

"You think so?"

"Yes! One-hundred percent." She turned away from taking the dishes off the coffee table. I pulled her back aggressively. The plates almost fell out her hand. I pulled her face in and kissed her cheek. She pulled back and looked at me directly in the eyes.

I stared at her lips and didn't take my eyes off of them.

"You have something better that I can taste?"

She placed the plates down.

"What do you want to taste? I may have something else on the menu that you'll never get tired of eating." She said seductively. She stepped much closer to me now. "How about something a little more sweet. Do you like pie?" She pointed at the cart. As much as I'd like to try everything else on the menu, that can wait later.

"That's not what I meant."

" Oh, well then I think I have a clear vision of what you mean."

"What do you see in your vision then?"

I grabbed her closer to me taking her delightfully in my arms. "Come here." I commanded her.

She walked backwards. I took the lead pushing her and hitting her back against a door.

I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist tightly. I could feed off her sexual energy and she wanted it bad.

She grabbed my face as they buried in her hands. I was breathing heavily holding her weight. She wasn't heavy at all. I was trying to keep up with the adrenaline running through my body. She turned me around and pushed me into a random bedroom and I fell cowardly on the bed. As I look up at her with a seductive stare, she took off her shirt revealing all her cleavage.She unbuckled my trousers and slid off them off. As for my shirt, she already pulled off over my head as fast as she could.

"Fuck me hard right here." She said in a low seductive tone that all the hair on my body lifted up.

"How hard?"

"So hard that I'll never stop playing with myself when I think about you." My hands rubbed her smooth back lightly. She moaned quietly trying to hold back from the tingling sensation running up and down her spine.

Her hands slightly lowered my boxers and rubbed the surface of my stomach. She began putting her tongue in my mouth and I granted her access. The attraction was so deep I felt the wetness from her undies when she laid down on me. She was rubbing the lips between her thighs on the lump of my boxers. I felt the heat in my body rising up the more she caressed her vaginal lips on it.

She lowered my boxers even more and grabbed my penis and held it in her hands. She stared at it for a moment and smirked.

My mind went from normal to whole different state of mind the lower Ana went down. I didn't want her to give me a blowjob, yet, I just wanted to feel her. Inside of her. I just couldn't wait any longer to feel her juices. Raw!

_____

D r e w slid himself gently inside Ana. His eyes squinted closed when he entered her. He was growing bigger, stronger, better. He was much better. The humming sound coming from Ana's mouth was a little comfortable than others he had heard before. He closed his eyes shut when Ana began riding him. He thought all about his life at this moment. The times when Ana showed him around. She allowed him to pound her slow fairly frequently. The time she bought him French tea. When he judged the meals in the twenty-four hours: sometimes Drew questioned whether he was getting them by night or by day. Each day he thought about getting her flowers to thank her: sometimes he would wonder dimly if that's what he truly wanted to do: to get. What if she wanted jewelry instead. What if she wanted nothing. What if she didn't care about those things. Drew really didn't understand Ana and what she meant to him. And yet, he had not betrayed her. His feelings toward her remained the same.

"Oh god." Ana softly moaned.

"I am god." He pushed Ana off softly and turned her around. Her buttocks facing his front face of his thighs. He buried her face into the pillow. His hands deeply scattered in her messy hair. Drew watched her ass vibrate each time he pounded inside her verbatim.

"Uh, don't stop." She moaned again. He collapsed on top of her. He felt the sting coming from her spine when he landed his chest on her back. He reached for Ana's breasts and grabbed them viciously. He pounded himself much more into Ana. Thrust-ed much deeper, harder, faster! Drew dug deeper into her neck and bit the skin. She commanded him to go deeper in her and he did as she commanded.

She's moaning, screaming, grippin' & scratchin'.

The pressure between Ana's hips got more intense when he bit the ear lobe of her ears and out came the pleasure of satisfaction.

"Ohh fuck." He choked on his words when his heart pumped rapidly in his chest as he ejaculated. He cried out a hungry moan while pulling tightly on Ana's hair.

He grabbed her toward his chest in a spooning position. He put her in a head lock and fucked her from behind. He continued penetrating Ana with his penis. He spent the next several hours penetrating Ana continuously in the bedroom. Releasing all his anger through love & affection aggressively holding on to her neck and wanting to choke her.

After ejaculating multiple times, Ana held on to his face and stared straight into his eyes. She inhaled and exhaled his scent deeply. It remained like that for a minute until she opened her mouth to speak.

" You are a gift." Drew laughed softly and grabbed her face to kiss her once again.

"The greatest you've ever gotten."

Their lips touched. They fell into a never ending kiss and made out passionately. They devoured and exchanged each other saliva's and fell to sleep.

______

A/N: Honestly the gif is everything. Hawwt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 269 29
around the age of 16 something happens to you... you and your soulmate become connected. you could get a tattoo of their first words, a string co...
129K 3.6K 56
My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate. Don't ask me why, but I grew up knowin...
19.1M 460K 60
"𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...