Captain Swan One Shots

By slee-belle

"Love is worth it." A collection of short stories based on Once Upon a Time characters name Emma Swan and Ki... More

Trust-Part One
Trust-Part Two
Confession
Leaving You Behind
Survivor
Let Me Sleep Peacefully
A Chance
The Princess and The Pirate
Needing You
Night Before New Years
Surprises
Can't Lose Each Other
Mental Hospital
The Past
Freedom
Monster
Scrapbook
I'm Sorry
Saving A Life
Dark Side Sneak Peek
Dark Side (Part One)
Dark Side (Part Two)
Dark Side (Part Three)
Missing Her
Reunited
Best Laid Plans
No Rest For The Wicked
Darkness in Me
Always Mine
The Power of Love
An Early Morning
Long Stares, Small Talks
Abandoned and Lonely
Letting It Go
Lost and Silent
A Cold Night, A Warm Evening
A Late Midnight
Dear Daddy
Leave Me or Your Future?
Willow
Moving On
Silence
Hurt
Forgiveness
Our Quiet Moment
No Failures
New and Unfamiliar Things
Thy Will Be Done
Nephalem
The Lighthouse Tale
Night
Some News For Y'all...

Netflix

2.6K 86 42
By slee-belle

Holy crap! Relationship goals right here! This is my edit by the way. Just letting you know. Anyways....these two! These freaking two!! I am smiling every time I am looking at this photo. Captain Swan is my life! My OTP!!! Ahhh!!! Hope you love this one shot. And plus, make sure you guys read OUAT Thoughts and Only Loving You! Trying to make them very amazing. See you peeps!

There hasn't been a crisis for six months. No curse. No magic. Nothing. For six months. Longest record ever for Storybrooke. And boy! Storybrooke is enjoying the normal, peaceful days of the town. Nobody doesn't have to worry about witches or villains or evil queens that comes and tries to attack the town.

Especially Emma Swan.

Being the savior to the town was literally one of the toughest jobs she has done all of her life. Trying to make sure everyone in the town is safe. Making sure she doesn't get herself hurt when every villain that comes into the town tries going after her. It's very tough. Even being the sheriff in the town makes it a little bit more difficult, but being a sheriff and a savior really doesn't make any difference. Well, except for the Savior to make sure everybody gets their happy ending.

It was one beautiful summer afternoon. Since Emma worked her butt off most of the day every day for the past couple weeks, David for her to get a day off. Emma was very glad she accepted a day off. Emma slept in all morning at her new apartment and woke up about that early afternoon. Since Henry Mills, her son, was with his adoptive mom Regina Mills and Regina's boyfriend Robin Hood, she wanted her boyfriend, Killian Jones, to come over her house and spend time with him all day long.

Emma grabs her cell phone and dails Killian's number. After two rings, the phone answers.

"Swan?" Killian asked.

"Hey Killian!" Emma said in a tiredly, exciting voice.

"You just got up did you?" Killian asked simply.

Emma laughs. "Sleeping in was the best thing I have ever done."

Emma can here Killian laugh on the other line. "Pretty sure it is love. Why do you want to call me? Want me to come over?" He asked.

"Yep. I know what we can do today." Emma saids with a grin on her face.

"Tell me." Killian playfully demands her.

"Nope. Come over here and I'll show it to you." Emma saids.

Killian sighs. "Alright. See you in a minute."

"K then. See ya." Emma saids right before she ended the call. Emma drops her phone onto the counter and grabs a bag of popcorn and puts it in the microwave.

As the popcorn was in the microwave, Emma turns on the TV and puts it on Netflix. Today was just Emma's lazy day off so watching Netflix with her boyfriend all day long was going to be an amazing day.

Emma put the remote of the TV onto the coffee table in front of the couch right when the door knock. She walk over to the door and open it, seeing Killian smiling at her.

"Hey Swan." He saids when he got in her apartment.

Emma closes the door and walks over to him. "Hey Killian."

Killian grabs her and wraps his arms around her waist with a smile on his face. "I miss you every minute last night love."

Emma smiles and wraps his arms around his neck. "I miss you more." Then she crashes her lips into his.

Both wear smiling as the kiss continue. The kiss kept going for a minute til the two pull away. The two open their eyes and put their foreheads together, looking at each other with smiles on their faces. The two were silent for a moment til Emma say something.

"Wanna go and watch Netflix with me?"

Killian pulls away and fully looks at her in confusion. "What in the world is Netflix?"

Emma giggles and smiles at him. "Its where you can watch shows and movies all you want." She answers his question.

Killian still had a confusion look on his face. "What is a show or a movie?" He asks in confusion.

"If you weren't a thousand years old you would have known what 21st century is." Emma saids.

Killian grins at that. "Whatever Swan. But I'll come and watch this thing called Netflix with you." He saids.

Emma grins, but her grin went away and gasp. "Crap I forgot about the popcorn." She saids lowly. She let's got of Killian and walks towards the kitchen and to the microwave. She then opens the door and sees a bag of popcorn.

Emma already can feel the heat on her. Emma grabs the bag and opens it,  the smell of butter filling in around her. She walks over to a clean bowl that was already sitting on the counter. She pours all of the popcorn into the bowl before grabbing the bowl and putting it onto the coffee table.

"What is that?" Killian asks, who is already sitting on the couch. Emma sits beside of Killian and grabs a handful of popcorn and looks at him. "Popcorn. It is a type of snack people eat while watching a snow or a movie." She answers.

Killian looks at the popcorn once more then slowly back at Emma. "Is this okay to eat?" He asks with an unsure tone.

Emma chuckles and answers his question, looking at him with a 'duh' look on her face. "Uh yeah! Be careful though. You can choke on it."

Killian just nods as he grabs a handful of popcorn and put only a couple in his mouth. His face light up, which made Emma smile big.

"This is delicious." Killian saids happily.

"I knew you will love it." Emma saids before she grabs the remote from the coffee table and points it to the TV.

"I got a great movie to watch. Somehow it reminds me of us." Emma saids lowly, her eyes glue to the screen.

Killian looks at her softly. "What is it?" He asks.

When Emma got to the movie "The Princess Bride", she click play and puts the remote on the couch. She sighs as she grabs another handful of popcorn and looks at Killian softly with a smile on her face.

"One of my favorite movie. Its called the Princess Bride." Emma answers softly.

Killian just nods as he puts his eyes onto the TV screen as the movie title came up. Emma then grabs the bowl of popcorn and leans back into the couch. The bowl of popcorn was now between Emma and Killian, but it was touching their thighs.

As the movie started, Emma puts her head on Killian's shoulder as Killian wraps his arm around her waist. Both were smiling as the movie kept on playing.

After about 2 hours of the movie was film, the credits was on the screen and the bowl of popcorn was already finished, put onto the coffee table.

Emma and Killian were still in their same position as they were when the movie started. Right when the movie was over, Emma turns her head and looks at Killian, seeing that he was smiling down at her.

Emma smiles at him. "You loved the movie didn't you?" She asks softly.

"Very amazing movie. That movie does remind me of you and me. The pirate and the princess falling in love with each other." Killian answers back softly.

"Even when he said 'as you wish' like you said to me the first time at Neverland?" She asks.

"That part was just amazing." Killian whispers.

Emma leans up to him and kisses him softly. Killian smiles and quickly replies back. The kiss was slow and soft but it continue with a deep and passionate kiss. Both Emma and Killian didn't want to end this kiss, but they have got to breath some day now.

Emma and Killian pulls away and looks at each other. The two were smiling at each other as they were looking at each other.

"Never a day off with my boyfriend would be amazing." Emma saids lowly.

Killian's smiles grew bigger. "Never been a day that I wouldn't want to spend time with you more." Killian saids softly.

Emma smiles at him and puts her head on his shoulder again. Killian puts his head on Emma's head. Short time later, Emma and Killian was sleeping onto the couch as The Netflix home screen was on TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 736 13
Emma Swan needs to be married by 30 in order to receive the money from her trust fund and save her failing business. Killian Jones is the thief who j...
159K 9.2K 38
Emma Swan is a young woman married to a rich and important entrepreneur of Los Angeles. Although they live with all the luxuries of the world, their...
31K 1.9K 32
CaptainSwan, set in the real world. Emma Swan and Killian Jones grew up in the same foster system together. They'd both been there nearly their entir...
2.2K 143 16
I do not own any of the characters from once upon a time only my ideas. This is a story of what would happen,if Emma was a pirate and knew Killian an...