You did this so you help! Vin...

vincolehacker द्वारा

Nailea is best friends with Dezi. Dezi's older brother doesn't know how to pull out Dezi's younger brother... अधिक

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Part 51
Part 52
53
54

36

1.8K 38 60
vincolehacker द्वारा

Nailea's pov:

I'm sitting in my math class. And thinking about how I have to talk to Vinnie today. I have to tell him I have a doctors appointment and we are finding out the gender. And no we aren't having a gender reveal. That's embarrassing that I'm doing this shit when I'm in high school.

I walk out and it's time for lunch I sit with josh and Jaden.

Josh: hey
Jaden: hello pretty.
Nailea: hey guys.
Josh: you don't want anything?
Nailea: no thank you josh. I'll be right back.
Jaden: where you going?
Nailea: I gotta tell Vinnie I have a doctors appointment.
Jaden: can't you tell him later. Just sit down right now.
Nailea: if I tell him later when we are alone we will start to argue about something and I don't feel like doing that.
Jaden: I know it just makes me uncomfortable.
Josh; uh I'll be right back.
He says awkwardly
Nailea: I know that we are talking. But he is the dad and I agreed to tell him everything so I'm sorry I have to. But it's just gonna be real quick.
Jaden: go.

She gets up and walks to Vinnie.

His back is facing Nailea so she taps his shoulder. He's talking to some guys.

He turns around.

Nailea: I just wanted to let you know that Friday at 1:30 I have an appointment we are going to find out the gender. You can come and if u don't want to come, don't.
Vinnie: yea thanks. Just send me the time again over message so I don't forget.
Nailea; yea sure.

She starts to walk away but he stops her.

Vinnie: hey!
She turns around
Nailea: yea?
Vinnie; is Jaden going? Cuz I don't really feel comfortable with him going.
Nailea: oh no don't worry he isn't coming.
Vinnie: oh ok.

She smiles and walks away.

Jaden: what took so long?
Nailea: I was just telling him that I have an appointment this Friday.
Jaden; oh cool can I come.
Nailea: uh well he asked if you were going and I said no and he said oh ok because he feels uncomfortable with you there. So Um not this one.
Jaden; so you're gonna let him tell you who and who not to bring. I've been here for you more than he has.
Nailea: Jaden it's not only my kid. It's his too. I have to respect his boundaries. You said it makes you uncomfortable that I talk to him. He feels uncomfortable if u go.
Jaden; whatever Nailea I guess. But if I find out you're "cheating" on me it's over.
Nailea: really you think I would cheat.
Jaden: I don't know. Vinnie doesn't really like me so he can try to do anything he wants to try and split us apart. And I know you're stupid and would listen to what he would say.
Nailea: I don't understand why you're mad and being rude but you need to cut it out.
Jaden: whatever.

If u want a girl comment here.

If u want a boy comment here.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
147K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Age Gap [JJK] Moon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...