My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

Autorstwa guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... Więcej

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Four
finale

Fifty Three

10.2K 549 360
Autorstwa guccifantaesy

Jae's POV

My decision was meant to protect Taehyung. Instead, it risked his life.

He's not even waking up.

Just now, Jimin and I just saw the nurses rush out to phone hospitals to check if there are any bloods that have been donated that could be a possible match for Taehyung's blood.

He's losing a lot of blood. I heard the doctor and the nurses say that if they don't find a blood match on time, Taehyung won't make it. They're also considering surgery for him to remove the bullets, but they need a blood match first.

This is scaring me. I can't believe Mark and his gang did this to him. If I had known that Mark was plotting to kill him, I would have stopped all of this by breaking off the marriage. How could I have been so selfish?

Jimin and I have not moved from our spots since we got here.

The twins are sleeping over at Rave's house. They are confused over the whole scene that went down at the wedding but then cried later on.

I want to actually tell the twins with Taehyung that he's their real father, but Jimin suggests that I tell them on my own. He wants Taehyung to have a good surprise when he wakes up. What if he doesn't wake up? It'll be all my fault.

"Jae?" Jimin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I glance at him. "What are you thinking about so deeply?"

I shake my head. "Nothing, I just have a heavy feeling in my chest. I will never forgive myself if Taehyung doesn't wake up."

"What makes you think this was your fault? You didn't plot to kill him. Mark did. Taehyung's laying on that hospital bed fighting for his life, not because of you, but because of Mark." Jimin explains.

After listening to him, tears stream down my face. "But look where my decision put him. He was going to leave because of me. All due to the fact that I was lying about not being in love with him or having any kind of feelings towards him. I had no choice, I felt stuck. I had to protect him from Mark."

"Exactly." Jimin utters. "You did it to protect him from Mark. But that doesn't mean that he's in the hospital because of you. That doesn't mean he was attacked because of your decision. It's not your fault that Taehyung fell victim to Mark's sick, twisted game plan."

I sigh and wipe my tears. He's right. I have to be strong for Taehyung. I need to hold on to hope.

"Taehyung will pull through. He's a fighter. He's faced tougher challenges in life and overcame them. He will combat this one, too." Jimin assures me with a small smile.

I hope so. I really do.

Taehyung, please pull through. For your daughters, for Jimin, for your brothers. For me. Please.

I love you.

Third Person's POV

It has already been several hours later.

Thankfully, the doctors found a blood match and already took Taehyung up for surgery. The surgeon had a talk with Jimin and Jae and told them that he'll do everything he can to make sure Taehyung survives.

Taehyung is still currently in surgery.

I hope the surgery turns out to be successful. Jae thinks.

Jimin is on the phone to Rave, checking up on her and the kids as well as giving updates. The rest haven't arrived yet as they're busy with helping Jimin's uncle in putting Mark and his parents, including Bomi, to prison.

Still sat on the chair, Jae is trapped in deep thought to the point where a memory appears.

The memory of that day when her and Taehyung were in the hotel room together.

FLASHBACK : THAT DAY AT THE HOTEL

After that passionate moment they shared, they laid on the bed with the blanket covering up their bare bodies.

Taehyung brought Jae close to him with his arm around her waist. She encircled her arms around his neck and he gave her forehead a kiss.

The body warmth emanating from their bare skins made Jae feel relaxed. The way he embraced her in his arms made her feel safe. The way he kissed her and articulated those sweet words made her feel loved. It made Jae wonder as to whether it was wrong to feel that way.

"I meant every word, Jae. I want to make this work." He conveyed.

Jae's hand held his cheek and she gazed into his eyes with fear. "Taehyung, you know we can't do this."

"Why not?" He questioned with sad eyes boring into hers.

"Because I'm with Mark." She merely answered.

She noticed his eyes brimming with tears. "You're supposed to be with me. You're mine. We're destined for each other."

"You know we can't." Jae attempted to persuade him. "This shouldn't have happened." Jae mind pondered about this situation. She thought if she wasn't engaged right now, this matter would have been different. She would have possibly accepted him back or would have given him an opportunity to prove himself.

"Answer me this, then. Does he treat you well? Does he show you he loves you every single day? Does he tell you how gorgeous you are?" He uttered one question after another.

For some reason, Jae couldn't answer any of those questions.

According to her, Mark was a good guy. However, his current behaviour occurred before Taehyung re-entered the picture. It was only until after her and Mark got engaged that his behaviour got more controlling and possessive. Initially, she didn't have a problem with it, but now it's starting to concern her.

Mark does say 'I love you' to her all the time. Then she wonders he wouldn't have proposed to her if he didn't love her. Right?

He does admire her looks all the time, but only during intimacy.

"Taehyung, you agreed that we must stay as just friends." She expressed after a small pause.

"That's the issue. I want us to have more than just friendship." He responded in a pleading tone.

She shook her head. "It's not possible."

Suddenly, Taehyung dug his face in her neck. "If only you knew how difficult it is to get through life without you."

She didn't utter a word. Instead, she just listened.

"Life without you is meaningless. I know our marriage wasn't the best and an apology can't even repair the damage I caused." He continued.

Jae tried fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Then he kissed her neck before speaking. "But just understand, that back then — every moment I held you in my arms, kissed you, told you how gorgeous you looked every single time, asking you out to prom, those were the genuine actions from me. That was the real me."

She played with his hair, fighting back those tears that threatened to fall.

Next thing she knew, Taehyung turned them over and he hovered above her. He kissed every part of her face apart from her lips. "I know you still have feelings for me. Deep down, you still love me." He explained as his eyes were transfixed on hers.

Tears flowed down Taehyung's cheek. Jae's heart ached at his pained countenance, and she wiped away his tears. He held Jae's hand and entwined their fingers. "I love you." He uttered as his teary eyes deeply bored into hers. Those three words coming from Taehyung hit Jae hard. Her heart skipped a beat.

He gave her cheek a kiss before continuing. "You were the first girl I fell for. I'm sorry I hurt you in the past. I can't even forgive myself for what I've done. But I've realized that it's you. It was always you. Your eyes, nose, lips. Your heart, your soul. Every perfect imperfection makes me fall in love with you even more." Then he kissed the corner of her lips. "And I'll always love you until my last breath."

With that said, Taehyung kissed her again, but this time more lovingly.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jae tries not to think of the worst.

She doesn't want to lose what her and Taehyung had — and never wanted to falter. The constant self-blame and guilt that pent up within her is mentally eating away at her, to the point where she feels that a panic attack may come.

Suddenly, the surgeon exits the operating room. Jae and Jimin walk towards the doctor with hopeful eyes. "Well?" Jimin utters.

The surgeon removes his mask and smiled. "The surgery was a success."

Jimin lets out a sigh of relief while Jae's eyes brim with tears.

"We're bringing him back into one of the rooms. He will be asleep but you'll be allowed to see him once he wakes up." The surgeon adds.

Jimin clasps his hands together and thanks him. "Thank you so much for saving my brother. I'm sincerely grateful."

Jae smiles tearfully and nods. "Yes thank you, doctor. We appreciate the extent that you and the nurses went through to make sure he's alive."

"No need to thank me." He responds with a smile. "I was just doing my duty to take care of my patient."

Jimin and Jae thank him once again. They see Taehyung being brought into one of the rooms by the nurses.

Jae feels a sense of relief and happiness that he's alive. However, she can't face him once he wakes up. She's worried that he'll hate her or would never want to see her again. She can't help but wonder if he still loves her? Does he forgive her? Will he want anything to do with her after this?

All she knows is that she's glad that he's pulled through after such a tough battle.

Taehyung's POV

I open my eyes and blink a few times until my vision clears.

I look around and notice that I'm in an unfamiliar room. The hospital? Wait, they found me.

I glance to my side and smile when I see the twins in the room, resting by the bed and playing with their princess dolls. It seems like they were waiting for me to wake up. Then I observe that Jae isn't about. Where is she?

Suddenly, I hear a gasp. "You're awake!" Mae exclaims cheerfully, causing me to smile at her and Ava.

Next, Jimin enters with a relieved countenance. "You have no idea how thankful I am to see you breathing and alive right now." He leans down and hugs me carefully.

I hug him back, releasing all of the emotions. "I am just pleased to be here." What was I thinking about leaving them? The thought of not being with them kills me and I don't know how I would have been able to cope alone without them by my side.

"Umm...Uncle Jimin, me and Maemae want to sit on bed with you two." Ava utters with big eyes.

He smiles at them and stands up. "Of course, I don't see why not." With that said, Jimin rests them down the bed and the twins sit on my lap with huge smiles on their faces.

I use the opportunity to ask Jimin about Jae. "Jimin, where's Jae? I don't see her."

He exhales before answering. "She's outside the room right now but she doesn't want to come in."

"Why not?" I simply ask.

"She can't face you after what happened. She thinks it was entirely her fault." Jimin responds.

I shake my head. "It wasn't, though. She wasn't the one who put me in this state."

"She feels otherwise. She said she was doing it to protect you from Mark, but it didn't go according to plan because he was plotting to murder you behind her back. If she had known about his plan, she would have stopped it." Jimin explains.

I hate that she is blaming herself for this. "Has she and the twins eaten anything?"

"Well, they ate breakfast at my house this morning with me, Rave and Jesung before they came here. The twins stayed over at mine last night, that's why. But I don't think Jae ate anything at all." Jimin responds.

I feel my heart aching. I hate that she is doing this to herself.

"We missed you." Ava and Mae voice in unison and cuddle me.

A tear flows down my face and I return the hug tightly, dismissing the physical pain. "I missed you both so much."

Ava parts from the hug and glances at me. She notices me crying and wipes my tears away. "No cry, it's okay."

I smile tearfully. "I love you both so much. I won't ever leave you."

Mae smiles at me brightly. "Promise?"

I smile brightly and nod. "Promise."

"Yay!" The twins exclaim and clap. I kiss their foreheads softly.

Then, an idea pops into my head. I peer over at Jimin. "Jimin, can you please convince Jae to come in here, somehow?"

Jimin shakes his head. "She won't listen to me. I tried to convince her more than 5 times—"

"Please?" I interrupt. "She must know that I'm longing to see her. At least let her know that I'm fine and even I'm saying that none of this was her fault. Say anything, but please just bring her in."

Jimin exhales and nods. "Very well. I'll try my best." He smiles and exits the room.

The fear of losing Jae pervaded every aspect of my life. There were repercussions of falling in love with her and marrying her, but I put up a good fight. Now nothing can snatch this moment away from me.

I play with the twins until they fall asleep.

After what felt like nearly an hour, the door opens and there enters the woman that I was yearning to see. My first love — Jae.

She walks to me with her head hung low, avoiding eye contact.

Jimin walks in after her and spots the sleeping twins. He carefully scoops them up and again leaves the room with them in his arms, leaving us to it.

"Hi, Taehyung." She speaks softly.

My heart races after hearing her voice for what felt like for so long, for me. I grab her hand and pull her into an embrace.

"I missed you." I utter with my face in her hair.

Jae cries softly in my arms and repeatedly apologises for the decision she made. "I am so sorry, I never intended for this to happen, you landing in hospital fighting for your life—"

I hold her cheeks in my hands, staring at into her eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't your fault at all. I'm not in the hospital because of you at all."

She nods. "He and Bomi are both being put away in prison for a long time because of what they did to you. Including his parents. I can't believe that I accepted his proposal in the first place. I would never have gone through with my plan if it involved you being attacked by him."

"I know." I simply respond while staring at her with worried eyes.

"I would never have forgiven myself if I lost you. I didn't want this, what we have, to end." She adds in a frantic manner.

I smile weakly and give her nose a soft kiss to calm her. "At least I'm here now, alive and breathing. That's all that matters, right?"

"Yeah." She replies faintly. "You're never leaving my side. Ever. I will take care of you. You're staying with me, from now on."

I tilt my head and smile fondly at her. "Forever?" I question.

"Forever." She responds tearfully.

I rest my forehead on hers and whisper. "I love you."

"I love you more." She answers.

"I love you most." I conclude, and we share a kiss.

Now that I have succeeded in my battle in winning her back, I will never let anything separate us.

We were meant for each other, but we had to go through a series of tests just to be able to pass in the end.

All that matters now is that I have the love of my life, my first love, my future wife with me. Including my daughters. Just like I wanted.

I won.

_____________________________

Hi, guys. I'm so sorry, I thought I updated last month and then I noticed that I wasn't receiving any notifications about this new update. So I checked my drafts and as it turns out, I didn't publish it which was weird. I thought I did. Maybe it's the new update or is it just me having this problem?

Also, there is something I feel that I need to convey to you guys that's low-key been bugging me a bit.

So I've been receiving a lot of messages from readers who were under the assumption that this book has finished until the "what happened to Taehyung" chapter just because I haven't updated in two months. I just want to let them know that I have spoken about this multiple times in my author's notes (in previous chapters) that there are 1 or 2 chapters left and then an epilogue. I'd understand if it was mentioned just once, but I spoke about this more than 10 times on here and on my board. The end of the chapter did not say "the end". Pls do not assume things straightaway because it makes me doubt myself as to whether or not people are actually reading my notes or are just skipping it blindly without reading it. Or just purposefully overlooking it.

That's why author's notes are there at the end of the chapters, people. So you can get updated information. Hope this clears things up for you all! Thank you to the ones who have been so patient and understanding. 💜

Anyways, I know it's late but Happy New Year! I hope this year, 2022, is good to us. Have a lovely day/night. Stay hydrated, healthy and always keep smiling. Just remember, that you're loved and you matter.💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.9K 2K 20
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
642K 26.7K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
57.9K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
206K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...