POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

179 23 1
By SuitorofHell

"Little Prince?"

"Are you in there?"

A few simple words were enough to bring goosebumps all over Prince's body.
Even Silver started whimpering while trying to restrain her cries.

"Little Prince stop hiding!"

"Play your piano for me!"

The voice of the girl became more slow.

Prince saw how the knob of the door twisted. So he quickly grabbed it incase someone from the other side tries to open it.

"I SAID PLAY YOUR PIANO FOR ME!!!" The girl's voice yelled suddenly went a thousand lower octaves and harshly pulled the door open making both of the two to squeal.

Prince accidentally dropped his phone. Shutting the call off in the process.

A girl wearing an old maid dress stood before the two. Her hair tied in two pony tails. Her eyes covered with black shades along with her black lips.
Her eyes were pure shade of black. Nothing is white in there.

She was smiling devilishly at the two with the entire knob of the door on her hand.
Her body looked so pale like a corpse.

Prince and Silver frozed with their eyes widened upon looking at her. They didn't know what to do as the girl was blocking their only way of escape.

"There you are!" The girl suddenly let out a giggle that soon turned into a squeal.

"I really love watching you play your piano! I've been watching you ever since you started learning!" The girl said and started playing with the doorknob to her head.

She looked at it and started wiggling her body like how a little girl is confronting her crush.

Soon she suddenly stopped.
As if she froze. Silence covered the whole bathroom.

"L-leave us alone!" Prince mumbled and placed Silver behind him.

The girl quickly jerked her head to look at him along with a sound of neck snapping.
Prince just wanted to pass out right now and hoped he didn't hear the sound at all.

The girl began to scream and charged for an attack. She used the doorknob and smashed the boy's head aggressively with it making him bleed immediately.

Silver panicked and grabbed the knob on the girl's hand. But the girl looked at her followed by a scream.

She grabbed a fistful of Silver's hair and dragged her out of the janitor's room to one of the sink. Leaving Prince who fell kneeling down the floor while clutching his bleeding forehead.

He felt his mind spinning and as if a loud flatline was interrupting his senses. But he disregarded all of that and clumsily stood up.

He ran and grabbed the girl's arm that was holding Silver by her hair before she could smash her head on the sink.

Silver could only cry while wincing in pain. While Prince is trying to rip her off the ghost despite his blurry and dizzy sight.

"Stop it! Let her go!!!" Prince yelled with complete terror.

The girl suddenly pushed him off making him back off and slip into one of the cubicles.

Silver took this advantage and got out of the girl's grip.

"You're already dead!!! Why can't you just leave the living people alone and go to fu**ing hell!!!" Silver screamed and for a short second, the girl stopped.

She looked at herself in front of the mirror and began panicking as if she's realizing that she's already dead.

Silver quickly helped Prince to stand up just as the ghost squealed shattering all the glasses inside..

The ghost turned to them. Tears falling from her eyes but her tears are black.

"I'm dead! But that doesn't mean we'll never be together Little Prince! You can still play the piano for me if we die together!" She said sounding desperately to the poor boy.

Prince stood properly. Despite of his injuries taking a toll on him. He still tried to protect Silver and hid her behind his back.

"If you come with me."

"We can protect your friends."

"Amara only wants the red head! Your friend will be happy if you join him in death with me!"

"Your spitting nonsense! Nobody will join death with you and your friends! So please leave us alone!" Prince pleaded. With his tears pricking his eyes.

"NO!!!"

"YOU NEED TO DIE!!!"

"YOU WILL JOIN ME IN DEATH AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!"

The ghost was screaming like a crazy woman while throwing her hands in the air as she approached the two.

Prince became alert especially with the whole knob still on her hand.

The ghost then turned to look at Silver with a dead expression.

"You wanted to stay because of this b**ch."

"So if she's gone. You'll finally join me in death..."

She said and rose her hand with the knob. The two closed their eyes waiting for the knob to smash their heads.

But then the bathroom door opened interrupting the ghost.

She quickly whipped her head to the door with her teeth gritting in anger.

But then a devilish smile formed on her lips seeing Qaeus and Qaelust.

Both widened their eyes upon seeing the ghost that would've killed their friends if they hadn't entered the bathroom.

Apparently, Quillrie called Qaeus and informed them about Prince. So the two had to rush. Qaelust also called the girls but the three called back saying they got caught by a guard attempting to leave their building.

Yatch eventually escaped the guards and was able to reach to Qaelust and Qaeus. However a guard was going their way so Yatch decided to sacrifice herself as diversion just so the two can rush to help Prince and Silver.

"Amara's prizes..." the ghost said and laughed hysterically before she turned back to Prince and Silver.

"This is not over. When we meet again. I'll make sure you will join me." She said and just like that.

As if a flicker of an eye and the ghost disappeared.

Qaelust and Qaeus quickly rushed to the two.

Prince was relieved that they were safe. So he allowed his body to finally give up and fell.

Qaeus was quick to catch him on time. While Qaelust rushed to comfort Silver who suddenly broke down into tears. She hugged Qaelust and started bawling.

"Oh my God! Prince?! Are you alright?" Qaeus asked with a shaky voice.

Prince's blood had now stained Qaeus' hands. He was unconscious but barely hanging for his dear life.

"Y-you're gonna be fine okay? Just hang on! We're going to treat your wound." Qaeus mumbled clutching the boy on his arms as if he's too fragile to handle carelessly.

His voice were shaking. He was scared.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you off by yourself! I'm sorry" Qaeus finally cried. He felt at fault for letting this happen.

A few minutes later and the rest of the boys arrived at the bathroom. Panting and chasing their breathes.

"Prince!!!" The three screamed in unison when they saw the boy with a bleeding head.

"Oh my God! Let's take him to the clinic! Quick!!!" Laudemer yelled and carried the boy with Craeian.

Quillrie helped Qaeus to stand up and tried to hush him down from crying. At the same time, he was furious as he watch Qaeus shedding tears for what feels like it's been forever since he last cried.

The boys rushed to the clinic with Silver and Qaelust. They were lucky that the guards missed them so they were able to reach the clinic before Prince fully lost consciousness.

The nurse who just arrived from picking up supplies attended them. She refrained from asking questions and focused on treating Prince's wound.

Meanwhile. Silver had passed out due to what happened. Qaelust brought her on one of the clinic bed to rest.

Qaeus sat on the other bed while being hushed down by the boys. He hadn't stopped crying for a while now.

Although, he wasn't wailing like Silver earlier. It's just his tears kept flowing from his eyes like a waterfalls. He's like a little boy who was cheated by his friends while playing hide and seek.
Even Qaelust got worried for him as he looks really worried for his friend.

Quillrie and Craeian were telling some comforting words to him while Laudemer sat still on the end of the bed and was staring at Prince while being treated by the nurse.

"What happened. Who did this to him?" Laudemer asked with his teeth gritting and fists clenched into a ball.

Craeian knows he's certainly mad. Which is very rare. Laudemer is really scary when he's truly mad and angry.

"You and Qaeus arrived there first! Why didn't you caught the culprit behind this!" Laudemer then turned to Qaelust. It's too obvious that he's refraining himself from yelling at the girl.

"Would you believe me if I say a ghost tried to kill them?" Qaelust replied bluntly.

Laudemer scoffed. Contemplating whether to punch the girl on the face.

"Laudemer. We all know what kind of situation we are in. It is always Qaeus and Prince who's always targeted by those savages! We should've seen this coming!" Craeian said in attempt to calm the younger male.

Laudemer let out an exasperated huff before returning to sit on the far end of the bed.

"Just how far will they go!?" He mumbled but audible enough for them to hear.

"Until we're dead." Qaelust shrugged. But her simple statement made Qaeus a crying mess again.

He had managed to calm down with Quillrie's help but hearing what she said made him cry again.
He's overthinking. And it wasn't doing him any good.

"Look what you did!" Quillrie hissed and glared at the brunette.

The nurse finally finished treating Prince injuries. She gave him a sedative so he'll be asleep for a while.

Laudemer and Craeian attended to him while the nurse moved to Qaeus with her cart of tools.

Unfortunately, Qaeus' IV drip went missing but the syringe and the remains of the small tube were left intact on his wrist.

The nurse treated his swollen injured left wrist and gave him another IV drip on his right wrist.

On the other side. Laudemer and Craeian worriedly watched the rise and fall of Prince's chest. He had a large bandage wrapped around his forehead. A few cuts and purplish bruises decorates his skin.

Silver too had cuts and bruises but not like Prince who had the most injuries while trying to protect her.

"How long must we endure this? We have Father Roran here. Why aren't we doing anything to stop all this." Craeian groaned in frustration.

"Maybe they're just waiting for all of us to die too. That's why they're busy sticking up their asses hiding in their office!" Laudemer began to cuss and badmouth their surperiors. Of course, surprising everyone in the clinic.

The nurse even halted on what she was doing and looked at both Qaelust and Qaeus. The boy only gestured her to stay quiet and to proceed with what she's doing.

Laudemer felt outrageous. The headmistress and the priest promised him that they will do everything in their power to prevent any of them of getting hurt.

He felt betrayed to see his friend, especially Prince and Qaeus. Both in this state and that's because they weren't doing anything.

He don't want to trust them anymore. He's losing hope.

"Have faith Laudemer! The Lord will provide us help!" Craeian said with a calmer tone and patted the latter's shoulder.

Laudemer gave him a deadpanned look. The way how his dark orbs held no emotions send shivers to Craeian. It's as if he wasn't talking to the real Laudemer anymore.

"Are we even important to the Lord? I mean aren't we just one of the trillions of people he will have to keep an eye everyday. Won't he forgot one's wishes because of someone else." He said with a rather annoyed expression.

Imagine a boy trying to accept something he never thought he'll be force to accept. Laudemer is currently on that phase.

"Too many people. Too many problem."

"It won't be necessary to him if he loses us."

The sudden statement felt like a stake pierced through Craeian's heart.
Laudemer sounded so hollow. And broken.

The way he spoke is filled with anger, resentment, sadness and fear. All mixed together that caused him to lose his hope.

"Laudemer. What are you even saying? How could you lose hope now!" Craeian said worriedly. He looked at his face and still saw no expressions.

It's like Qaeus' everyday facade that makes him look like a walking ghost.
And now seeing that on Laudemer's face felt so terribly sad.

"Get yourself together. I can't do this myself. We got this far because we're together protecting the family we built together in this friendship."

"If you lose your hope now. Our friends will suffer! Our love ones!" Craeian said firmly hoping his words will get to Laudemer and snap him out from this nonsense.

But the more Laudemer sees more of Prince being unconscious and wounded like right now.

It's like an invisible barrier is building itself around him to block every words of support and motivation.

"Stop hoping. The Lord abandoned us. There is no such thing as hope!" Laudemer scoffed laced with pure disappointment and gave him a deadpanned look before he stepped out of the clinic.

Everyone watched him leave as they all heard what he said.

Craeian couldn't refrain himself as a tear made it's way to his cheeks. He quickly wiped it off and puffed a tired huff. Hoping it will release all the stress out of him.

He can't let what happened get to him. He needs to be strong. And he will continue to fight for this family.

Because it is the only thing he have that he treasured the most more than anything.

"Craeian. It's going to be okay. Laudemer is just upset. He'll get back to his senses soon!" Quillrie said and forced out a smile to the older male.

But Laudemer always meant everything that comes out of his mouth. Either it's positive or not.
Craeian sadly thought but nodded his head nonetheless.

'I can do this.'

'I will protect this family even if I have to do it myself.'

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 117 16
︵‿︵‿୨ 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 ୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑢/ Angel Alternate universe 𝐴 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 After finally giving up on life...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
46K 2.6K 32
In a society where the privilege and the unfortunate has been separated due to many differences. For years a border between two economy's had existed...
8.9K 398 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...