Angel - (Fem reader X Bucky B...

By PapaIV_

You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Team?
Chapter 3 - Chaos
Chapter 4 - Battle
Chapter 5 - Undercover
Chapter 6 - Connection
Chapter 7 - Nick
Chapter 8 - Taking Down Shield
Chapter 9 - Scepter
Chapter 10 - Party Ruined
Chapter 11 - Papers
Chapter 12 - Nightmares
Chapter 13 - Vision
Chapter 14 - Ultron
Chapter 15 - Birthday
Chapter 16 - Accords
Chapter 17 - Bucky
Chapter 18 - Office
Chapter 19 - Family Fight
Chapter 20 - Prison
Chapter 21 - Hiding
Chapter 22 - Home
Chapter 23 - Thanos
Chapter 24 - Gone
Chapter 25 - Shield
Chapter 26 - John
Chapter 28 - Zemo
Chapter 29 - Sharon
Chapter 30 - Party
Chapter 31 - Dr. Nagel
Chapter 32 - Donya Madani
Chapter 33 - Followed
Chapter 34 - The Whole World Is Watching
Chapter 35 - The Boat
Chapter 36 - Date
Chapter 37 - End of the Flag Smashers
Chapter 38 - Free
Chapter 39 - The End

Chapter 27 - Jail

1.2K 40 10
By PapaIV_

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" A kid says as we walk down the sidewalk.

"It's just Falcon, kid."

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid stands as we stop.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asks.

"Well, technically, I mean, yes."

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam points. He starts to laugh and look at the other kid, "I got him, right?"

"Whatever, man." The kid sighs and sits down.

"Whatever." Sam chuckles.

We walk up and Bucky knocks on the door. Soon a kid answers, "We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky says.

"Nobody named Isaiah live here."

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky sighs.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky nods.

"All right, wait here."

Sam turns as the kid shuts the door. "Nice kid. How do you know this guy?"

"I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War." Bucky nods.

I look back as the door opens, "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself."

We walk inside and turn as we head something move. "Isaiah?" Bucky asks.

"Look at you." The older man sighs.

"This is, uh, Sam and Y/N. This is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that Hydra feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51." Bucky nods.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."

Bucky sucks in a sharp breath, "I'm not a killer anymore."

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you." He slightly chuckles.

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there." Bucky points.

"You and me."

"And we need to know how." Bucky nods.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore!" He yells, slamming a small tin box into the wall. "You know what they did to me for being a hero? They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me." He points at Bucky.

"Isaiah...."

"Get out of my house!" He yells.

"Let's go, man, let's go." The boy points.

I stare at the man for a moment in shock and sadness, then turning and storming out into the street with Sam.

"Guys..." Bucky tries to catch up.

"Why didn't you tell us about Isaiah? How could nobody bring him up? I asked you a question, Bucky." I point in his face.

"I know."

"Steve didn't know about him?" Sam asks.

"He didn't. I didn't tell him." Bucky shakes his head.

"So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?" Sam asks.

I look over as a siren to a cop car goes off. An officer steps out. "Hey."

"What's up, man?" Sam asks, his voice slightly raised.

"Is there a problem here?"

"No, we're just talking." Sam points.

"We're fine." Bucky nods.

"Can I see your ID?"

"I don't have ID. Why?" Sam asks angrily.

"Man, seriously?" Bucky sighs.

"Okay, sir, just calm down." The officer puts a hand up.

"I am calm. What do you want? We're just talking." Sam yells.

"Give him your ID so we can leave." Bucky nods.

"No." Sam shakes his head. "We're just talking."

"Is he bothering you? Ma'am? Are you okay?"

"No, he's not bothering me. Do you know who this is?" I ask angrily, my wings spread as my eyes start to glow. I step in front of Sam to protect him. "Back away." I warn.

The other officer rushes over, "Hey, these guys are Avengers."

"Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson." He chuckles nervously. "I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this. The..." another siren goes off. "Just....wait here, okay? Just..." he slowly backs away from me.

"It's okay Y/N....I'm okay." Sam squeezes my hand. I put my wings away and turn back to them.

"I didn't...I didn't tell anybody because he had already been through enough." Bucky nods.

The officer comes back, "Mr. Barnes, there's a warrant out for your arrest."

"Look, the president pardoned him for all that." I point.

"Not for that. You missed your court-mandated therapy. It's like missing a check-in with your PO. I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes, you're under arrest."

Bucky sighs and nods, we watch as they cuff him and put him in the car.

"I'll fly us there." I nod.

"Wait-" I grab him and fly off.

Sam and I waited awhile in the police station until a woman approached us. "Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist." She shakes his hand. "Y/N.....I've especially heard a lot about you." She smiles.

"So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." I nod, shaking her hand.

"That was not me."

"Christina. It's great to see you again." John waves and rushes over.

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" I point.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day."

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." John smiles.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" Sam asks.

"Um....He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson and Parker. I'll be outside." John smiles, he looks down at me.....creepily.

I look back to see Bucky, "James, condition of your release, session now. You too, Sam and Y/N." She walks off.

"That's okay. I'll be out here with..."

"That wasn't a request." She yells.

We walk into an empty room with a table in the middle. I sit between the two and stare at her, "So...Who would like to start?"

"All right, look, Dr. Raynor? I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo over here. But I'm 100% fine." Sam nods.

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you."

"This is ridiculous." I say.

"Yeah. I agree." Bucky nods.

"See? Making progress already. So, who wants to go first? No volunteers? Wow. How surprising. Y/N...your in the middle. So we will start with you. I don't sense much of a problem with James...what's going on with you?"

"I'm mad. You gave up the shield." I look at Sam. "Now that dumbass is carrying it." I look at the doctor, "No offense."

"Your okay." She smiles.

"Steve meant the world to me, I've known him since Loki attacked New York. That shield....that legacy deserves better. He meant everything to me, you really gave that up. You could of given it to Bucky...or me. Or ANYONE ELSE.." I scream. My voice hushed into a whisper, "I don't really want to hear your excuses." I point as he tries to talk.

"Can I ask you something?" Bucky suddenly says, I slowly nod. "Why did you disappear...I thought we......felt something."

"I still do." I whisper. "After losing Tony....and Nat. And especially Steve.....I wasn't okay. I'm still not. I've distance myself from everyone...including my brother. I'mi haven't been the same...I never will. I sincerely apologize Bucky. I was wrong to push everyone away." I grab his hand. "I hope that someday...we can continue where we were."

"Of course we can." He smiles, pulling my hand up and kissing the top.

"Can I leave now? These two have more issues with each other.....I'm fine." I nod.

"You can go but....I recommend you see someone Y/N....what you said sounds serious." She hands me her card. "Give me a call anytime." She smiles as I stand.

"Thank you......I'll be outside." I point.

I walk out into the hall, seeing the officer from before standing there. "Hey...I want to apologize-"

"Save it." I walk past him and walk outside. I sit against the building and pull out my phone and look through my contacts, my finger hovers above Steve's name, I sigh and press Peter contact.

"Hey buddy." I say sadly.

"Y/N? God it's been awhile since we last talked." Peter says.

"I know it's late...I'm sorry. I just needed to hear your voice." I look up at the sky as tears slip down my cheek.

"What's going on."

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you....it's just been so hard lately. And now I have stupid shit going on with these people." I sigh.

"Woah, woah...since when do you say bad words?"

"I'm not the same person anymore, Peter. I never will be." I look over to see John and Lemar staring at me, sitting at a cop car.

"Hey...do you need anything? I can do whatever you need."

"It's okay....I'm gonna get some help." I stare at the card. "I promise."

"I love you, sis."

"I love you more." I wipe my tears and hang up, standing as Bucky and Sam come out.

"Guys!" We walk over and roll our eyes. "Good to see you again. Look, if we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance, you guys know that." John says.

"So what do you got?" Sam asks.

"Well, the leader's name's Karli Morgenthau. We've been targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place."

"They geotagged a location, then scrambled the signal. But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe." Lemar nods.

"We think she's taking the medicine she just stole to one of these camps." John nods.

"Well, there are hundreds of those all over the planet since The Blip. So I guess you'll have to look real hard." I roll my eyes.

"Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh?" He smirks at me.

"Where is she now, Walker? Do you know?" Bucky raises his voice.

"No, we don't know, Bucky. It's only a matter of time before we find out." John raises his voice also.

I step up in his face, "Things are really intense for you, aren't they, Walker?"

"Take it easy." Sam pulls me back. "Look, Walker's right. It is imperative that we find them and stop them. But you guys have rules of engagement and all kind of authorizations you have to get. We're free agents. We're more flexible. So it wouldn't make sense for us to work with you." Sam nods.

John steps up to us, "A word of advice, then. Stay the hell out of my way."

I go to lunge at him but Bucky picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Stay out of OUR way you bitch!"
Bucky chuckles and slaps my ass. "Hey!" I yell as we turn the corner.

"I love hearing her cuss." Sam laughs. "She's so innocent."

"I'm not innocent anymore." I pout.

"Good." Bucky sets me down, he keeps his hands on my waist. I suck in a sharp breath as he smiles down at me.

"Just kiss already." Sam suddenly says.

"This is the exact reason why we don't." Bucky points and walks off.

After awhile Bucky slows down, "So what are you thinking?" Sam asks.

"Well, I know what we have to do. When Isaiah said my people..." Bucky nods.

"Oh, don't take that to heart. That's not what he meant." Sam sighs.

"No, he meant Hydra. Hydra used to be my people."

"Not a chance." I scoff.

"Walker doesn't have any leads." Bucky says.

"I know where you're going with this, no." Sam points.

"He knows all of Hydra's secrets. Don't you remember Siberia?" Bucky asks.

"So you're just gonna go sit in a room with this guy?" I ask.

"Yes." Bucky nods.

"Okay, then. We're gonna go see Zemo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.2K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
461K 12.8K 53
Being Tony's sister has its perks. You're rich because he gives you unlimited access to his accounts. Your brother is literally Iron Man so you're ob...
13.4K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
60.3K 1.2K 33
This is a new version of my Winter Soldiers book, I'm hoping to write this one longer with more detail. (Pretend your right arm is the metal one lol...