Destined to be mine

By Dwivedii

Shiva pandya has always loved just one girl in his life , but never dared to tell her and now he is watching... More

Introduction
nothing will change..
a ride together
Ride part 2
His secrets.
Her pain
Setting you free
Feelings for him
Accident
Loosing him
Acceptance
A new start..
can't loose you again
telling the truth
Family
snek peak
His insecurities
his broken form
always by you
Shelding him
Romance
possessive
Taking the step
Life's beautiful
NEW STORY
new short story
Another short story
Good bye note
Announcement

i have you and yet i don't

5.1K 156 20
By Dwivedii

Shiva's pov

I looked at the girl sitting next to me in the car, what all has happened with her , why all this happened and most importantly how has her life changed suddenly..

The last few hours was nothing except a shocker for all of us,
Rishita coming to the mandap
Dev refusing to the marriage
Raavi attempting suicide
And
Me her getting married to raavi..

What all has happened..
I so wish I could change all this , I could bring back the smile on her face..
But I couldn't because I was myself in a shock after watching raavi's state and specially after seeing her attempting suicide..
I just couldn't get that picture out of my head..
What would have happened if I wouldn't have came on time , I could have lost the love of my life forever..

In all these years of me knowing her , this is the first time I am seeing her so broken..

Its like she has became lifeless, and why wont she be ,dev was her love , from childhood and seeing the love of your life getting married to someone else breaks you from inside , I was exprencing that a while ago..

I looked towards her face , tears were still streaming down her eyes..
I didn't know whether I should be happy that the love of my life is married to me or be sad about the circumstances in which this marrige happened and how much all this has hurted her...

Yes I have loved raavi , from my childhood, but never told her because first I was scared that she will judge me and then she told me that she loves dev , and I couldn't tell her ever that I love her..
I remembered the moment when I got to know that dev's and raavi's marrige was fixed , it felt like someone has stabbed a knife in my heart..
I even remember planning that I would leave somnath after their marriage telling some reason to gaumbi but now everything was changed..
I goy married to her yet she isn't mine..

People say I fight with her because I hate her, but they don't know that i just wanted her to notice me and i wanted to be close to her thats why i use to fight with her..
I wish I could tell them how much I  loved her..

I was in my thought when the car stopped in front of our house ( pandya niwas )...

I got off the car and walked towards her side to open the door but she herself walked out..

We stood by the door while dhara bhabhi did our aarti..

(Author's note- As rishita is not a bad character ,so all those scenes of rishita insulting raavi or dhara is not at all happening in my story)

Once bhabhi was done with all the rituals , we were asked to change , I again looked at my mami ki behen ki beti who was walking towards my room completely broken..

I knew it won't be good if I go inside now , so I silently walked towards the terrace, not knowing where else to go..

Raavi's pov

I walked inside the room I never ever wanted to visit , not atleast being his wife but not everything is in your hand , this was not in my hand as well , I married him because of mausa pa , but why did he married me , he could have denied or atleast tried to make everyone understand that this marriage wont work..
Yes I know this marrige will never work , because he hates me and I would never be able to bring myself to love someone else other than dev..

I dont even know what to feel , is there anything left inside me to feel something, I dont think so, everything is finished..
I lost the love of my life , I lost dev forever and now I am married to shiva who probably hates me from the core of his heart..

Why god why, kyu krna tha aapko mere saath ye , aisa kya kiya tha maine , mere maa-baap ko chin kar apko chain nhi mila jo aapne mujhse mera pyaar bhi chin liya ?
Aur agar chinna hi tha toh phir kyu karwai meri shiva se shaadi , kyu - I shouted..

But I didnt get an answer , and form where will I get one ,there is no one present here..

I stumbled on the floor crying , hugging my knees , I just wanted to cry , let everything out , but now even my tears have dried..

I so wish shiva wouldn't have saved me , I could have died and so would have this pain..

Now I have to live lifetime with this fact that the person I have always loved , was never mine..
I have to see him everyday now with someone else and I won't be able to do anything because I have lost him and I have also tied myself in a loveless marriage..

Author's pov

Both shiva and raavi were in their own pain..
While shiva was in pain that raavi had to go through all these , raavi was in pain of the heartbreak that she has got..

It was almost night when shiva walked towards his room,
He knocked the door once but getting no answer he opened the door only to see raavi sleeping on the floor hugging herself , shiva could say that she was crying her heart out..

Not being able to look at her this form he gently lifted her in his arms and placed her in the bed , but at the same time raavi opened her eyes..
Looking around for few second analysing everything she hurridely got of the bed..

She looked at shiva who was looking away from her...

Tune mujhse chua kyu - raavi asked shiva

Shiva turned to her and said

Tu neeche so rhi thi is liye bas bed pe kae diya , aur kuch nhi ha..

With that shiva turned and walked towards the washroom..

Raavi kept looking at his retiring figure, thinking as ti why isn't he fighting with her , she didn't know why but she wanted him to fight with her , call her names...

She started removing her jewellery when shiva walked out his clothes changed..
Raavi saw him walking towards the bed , she was about to tell him not to sleep on the bed ,but saw him taking a pillow and walking towards the couch , sleeping there..

She didn't know what to even thing or say, was his hate so much that he cant even share a bed with her, but then again why should she care ..

She was herself going to tell him the same thing , its good he did that on his own..

Raavi was about to sit on the bed when she heard shiva speaking

Shiva - tu kya inhi kapdo main sone wali ha ?

Raavi looked at her , dress and then again looked at him

Raavi - tujhe kya , apna kaam kar

Shiva - bas puch rha tha , jaise sona ja so mujhe kya
( shiva knew that raavi will not like him interfering in her life like this , and no matter how much he tries he won't be able to hide his love for long , and if he melts now she will hate him more ,thinking that he is taking advantage of her , so he composed himself and behaved like he normally would have done )

Raavi turned away from him , and looked around for the suitcase, not finding one she turned to shiva and saw his eyes closed...
Not having any left over energy she let it be and walked towards her bed to sleep...

But sleep was far away from their eyes..
Neither of them have slept , while raavi just kept looking at the celling , shiva kept looking at her.

There was silence all around , shiva left a tear escape his eyes thinking about raavi..

Tu aaj mere pass hoke bhi mere pass nhi ha raavi - shiva thought..

He just looked up as if asking god to making things right.. To atleast give them some light after this darkness...

Next morning

Shiva walked into the kitchen , after he had fresh n up only to see raavi making tea , not wanting to disturb her more and get hurt himself he silently walked back to the hall...

He remembered how in the morning they had a fight
(No wait, she fought with him and he stood there silently saying nothing )

Flashback

Raavi got up because of the disturbing sun light , she dosent even remember when did she fell asleep , she looked at the couch to see it empty..
She also saw that her suitcase was kept inside which she did got that shiva might have done ...

Ye kaha chala gaya itni sub..tujhe kya ha raavi , tu kyu soch rhi ha uske baare main.. Taiyaar ho jaa

Saying that raavi went to get ready , after a while shiva came back from the terrace as he went there because he was not able to sleep , he remembered raavi sleeping peacefully , when he went to the terrace ,but now the room was empty..

Shiva took his clothes and was about to walk towards the washroom when he bumped into the suitcase resulting it in getting open...

Kya yaar, shiva ek kaam toh dhang se kiya kr - shiva said to himself and got up to collect all the things that has fallen from her bag when he saw a gift , along with a note that has gotten torn a little, the gift didn't bothered him but the note on it did

To dev -
Hi dev , I know main tumhe bht baar bata chuki hu aur aab toh pura somnath jaan gaya ha pr tb bhi phir se khe rhi hu,
I love you dev , I love you a lot..

From - only yours
Raavi

Unknowingly a tear escape from shiva's eyes , but at the same time he heard the washroom door open and raavi walked out..
Raavi stumble looking at the shattered things and seeing the gift she brought for dev in shiva's hand and the note teared burned her in razes..

She angrily walked towards shiva and snatched the gift from his hand

Teri himmat kaise hu isse haat lagane ki, dekh shiva just because hamari shaadi ho gai ha iska mtlb ye nhi ha ki tu apna haaq jatane lagega mujhpe..
Tujhe koi haq nhi hota ha ki tu meri cheezo ko haat lagaiye..
Ainda mere samaan ho dekhna bhi mat haat lagana toh dur ki baat ha...

Raavi angrily told shiva, while shiva stood there silent..

Raavi- bolega kuch

Shiva - sorry , galti se takra gaya tha

Raavi- aur galti se ye gift tere haat main aa gaya ,aur ye note bhi galti se phat gaya , ek hi nishani bachi thi mer pass dev se related ye letter wo bhi cheen li tune.. dekh shiva mana ki tujhse shaadi hui ha meri aur dev ki shaadi rishita se ho gai ha , main unke beech main nhi aa rhi hu pr iska mtlb ye bilkul nhi ha ki tu aisi harkate karega..
Mujhse aur mere samman se dur rhe..

Nodding his head at her he walked into the washroom , his eyes shadding the tears he was holding back...
He could have told her that he by mistakenly bumped into her suitcase and she could have understood but the thought that fighting with her right now was not a good option stopped him and also shiva was scared that their any fight right now will result in something he will regret later..

He wasn't crying that he saw her letter ,or maybe he was but he was also crying as he felt helpless that he can't do anything for her, she was so much in love with dev and it broke shiva's heart...

Why did you have to fall in love with dev raavi , why or why did I have to fall in love with you why - shiva thought standing under the shower , letting his tears fall freely..

Here Raavi kept looking at shiva's retiring figure..
Her heart did told her that she was too rude but her mind was not in a state to listen anything...
She didn't know why she was angry on shiva not only because he got married to her but also because he was not fighting with her like always..
She wanted him to fight , and thats the reason she kept picking up fight with him but there is no response from him..
And it felt to her that all this is because he hates her, and that's why he can't fight with her and wants to toucher her silently..
And that hurted her...
His haterade hurted her...

Flashback ends

Shiva went back to the hall and sat there, he knew she will never bring tea for him , yet something within him told him to wait and see........

The end

Author's note..
Thats all for the first chapter...

This story will have few changes of the scene we have seen in the tv...
Also , I wanted to keep it natural because the thought that raavi immediately falls in love with shiva is not something I will keep in this story as well..
I have already done that in the previous story...

So yaa here we will see Raavi's love ( not actually love affection for dev )in few chapter ,but with that we will also see how her relationship with shiva grows..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.1K 25
Shivi are in secret relationship. They both love eachother more than their lives. But then only Gautam thought to make raavi his daughter in law. He...
32.4K 1K 13
Okay.. so as per current story line there are not many things going on in pandya store specially in shivi's life.. To be honest I am very upset with...
31.7K 1K 17
This is story is about how destiny brings our shivi back together.
44.7K 2K 22
MAIN CHARACTERS-- Kanwar Dhillon as Shiva Pandya- Top Businessman of Delhi, 28 year old A widower, soft hearted, mature , fun loving but misses his...