𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, Siri...

nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders e... Еще

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

sixty-two

680 26 53
nyctophiliapoetry

~ pain is real but so is hope~
----------

****

Whether Talea liked it or not, she had to continue working with Dumbledore.... It was the only way to stand a chance against Voldemort. That's why she has planned some things in the past few weeks that had to be done. She knew that she wouldn't like the outcome but this was not about her feelings, it was about what was right. 

There is no darkness coming anymore, it is already there. Darkness has already stretched his cold and pale fingers over the world, pulling a dark blanket over it making it seem like there was no light left. There is no light without darkness but darkness cannot exist with light. Darkness only comes when everything else is gone, darkness is nothing- but then darkness is everything. 

Darkness has no meaning without light, so there has to be something left of the light that everyone seems to be searching, there has to be a few little holes in the blanket that let the light through. There has to be hope. Talea couldn't find the hope in her classmates whose faces were scrunched up with worry and fear when they were walking alone through the empty hallways of the school. But she could find the hope when their eyes lit up as soon as they saw the familiar faces of their friends, she saw hope when she caught sixth years helping a first year up that tripped over his feet. She saw hope when she heard the laughter and chatter of her own friends, sitting at the table in the great hall because hope was found in the bond of the people, in their laughter and in their fears. The darkness made them stick together, it made them turn on their own lights, it made them realise how you can turn on your own light even in the darkest of times. 

"Come on Reggie, don't be so grumpy!"

"Yeah, tell us more about her!" whined Sirius. Talea and him tried to annoy his younger brother with questions about the certain Ravenclaw, needless to say they succeeded. 

Regulus tried to hide his blush behind one of the books "Stop asking questions, there is nothing going on between us, we're just friends." 

"Then why are you blushing?" smirked Talea, making Regulus even more flustered while Sirius fist bumped her under the library table. 

"Just give us her name" Sirius started to smirk, making Regulus nervous "Or we'll have to ask her ourself." 

"No!" Regulus let his book fall onto the table with a loud thumb. "Her name is Eira, alright? Are you happy now?" 

Talea giggled excitedly and leaned her chin onto her propped up hand, swinging her feet under the table "Have you guys kissed already?" Sirius smiled at his girlfriend while Regulus eyes widened "Shut up, I swear you two are so annoying!" 

Talea gasped and looked over Regulus shoulder, an excited grin forming on her lips. She started to slap Sirius arm making him let out a grunt of pain "What's wrong with you sometimes?" She pointed at a person that entered the library, making Sirius smirk. 

They both stood up making Regulus frown "What is it now?" Sirius grinned, already taking a few steps back from the table "Oh nothing, we just have to uh- feed James." They scurried of while laughing and send a last glance at the table they've just left, grinning satisfied when they saw Eira sitting down in front of Regulus. 

They walked out of the library; their hands intertwined. "So, what are we going to do now? Feed James?" Sirius laughed and pulled her into an empty classroom, closing the door behind him. 

His eyes flickered down to her lips when he muttered "I can think of better things." He pulled her closer by her waist, her shirt slid up slightly. His rings felt cold on her exposed skin, making her shiver. Sirius pushed her against a wall, a gasp escaped her lips at the impact. She pulled his chin closer and connected their lips, her tongue brushed against his lips and he opened them, letting their tongues dance with each other. 

Her hands tucked on his hair, making him groan slightly. She bit down on his lips, smirking when she licked of the blood, she ran her tongue over his neck with the metallic taste of blood on her lips. Sirius let out a breathy moan when she kissed down to the collar of his shirt, opening the first buttons of it, to leave marks on his chest. 

Sirius lifted her up, her legs closed around his waist when he carried her to a table. She let out a quiet moan when he sucked on her neck while his hands travelled to her tights, lifting her skirt up slightly. Sirius eyes connected with hers and she just nodded. 

His voice was low when he whispered in her ear "I need words, love."

She groaned and opened the last buttons of his shirt, so she could let a hand brush over his chest, she kissed up to his neck and replied "I want you." He ripped down her underwear, so it burned slightly. Sirius entered her and let her adjust, chest to chest, not moving, except for their breaths. Sirius began to thrust into her as her nails dug into his skin and her breathing raced. They drowned in each other's touch and let waves of emotions engulf them in an ocean of love. 

****

Severus Snape was eying a certain red head longingly. He hated himself for losing the flame that kept him alive, the only good thing in his life. And it was entirely his fault. It was the most painful type of loss. Her, slowly melting away, burning every last piece of his heart. His life was a mess, he felt like watching from afar, the nights were the worst. The unbearable silence couldn't drown the screams of his thoughts anymore. Every night, when the darkness visibly settled over the world, he laid in bed, thinking of her, while trying not to think of her. Missing her, while trying not to miss her. It was a painful ever repeating circle. 

So, he'd tried to break it, he tried to forget her, to hate her. He made so many mistakes that he had lost all hope, all light in his life, the only flame was the girl that was laughing with the Potter boy but she was too far away to warm the coldness of his heart. 

Now he sat in his potions lesson, surrounded by Slytherin purebloods that glared at everyone that wasn't one of them, while he only had eyes for non-other than Lily Evans. The only girl he wanted but one of many he couldn't get. 

"Now students, who can explain what Felix Felicis is?" Her hand shot up, the excited smile on her face and the glimmer in her eyes whenever she knew the answer appeared and he didn't know if he imagined being able to see all this from afar or if he had imprinted every detail of her in his memories. He just knew that the spectacled boy next to her could see all of this too. 

James Potter was the person he hated the most besides himself, he hated the way he had everything Severus couldn't have, the popularity, the looks, the girl. But what made him angry the most was the fact that he knew that the Gryffindor was better for here than he was, he couldn't deny it anymore.

"That is correct, Miss Evans." Severus snapped out of his trance and tried to ignore his thoughts just like the girl. "Felix Felicis is a potion that makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt will be successful. It turns an ordinary day into an extraordinary one." 

Severus liked potions, it was the only subject, the only time where he was better than James Potter. "You'll make this potion now, it is very hard to make but the person who has the best will be allowed to take it home." James Potter hated potions because it was the only time when Severus Snape was better than him and Snape knew this. 

He knew the Potter boy didn't even try to make the potions, in order to make it seem like he had no interest in learning this subject. But today was different, Snape watched how the red-haired girl and the Potter boy seemed to perk up, they talked in a hushed tone, seeming excited. 

But Snape was the one who had the best potion, he won the small vial of Felix Felicis, there were a few claps from the Slytherins while he watched the potion that looked like melted gold. But he didn't feel happy for once, he didn't knew why the girl seemed to have wanted this potion more than anyone else. He watched as the always prominent smile fall and her eyes showed a foreign emotion. Hopelessness.  

He knew that he had done many mistakes, he knew that he didn't deserve the girl, he knew that James Potter was the better choice. There was no hope for him anymore. Maybe it was because he still loved this girl, or maybe it was because he accepted the fact that he had no other choice than to let himself fall into the welcoming hands of the darkness surrounding him. But it was after that lesson, that Severus Snape slipped the small vial into the bag of non-other than James Potter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

62.9K 3.8K 72
Sirius stared at Lily. "I suppose this means everything is going to change, doesn't it?" Lily smiled. "Yes," she said. "I suppose it does." ...
39.2K 946 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
120K 2.9K 38
"Did you honestly think that Potter's only fall in love once, Harry?" SHE'S DATING A MARAUDER | In which the gift she receive from her grandmother b...
Snivellus' sister Malia

Фэнтези

447K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...