[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 8 ]

22.6K 1K 1.1K
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 8 ~ Oasani》

"Dad, please put the GUN down!"
I shouted as I was holding onto my dad's hand, which was carrying the gun, that was facing the ceiling.

"Y/N let go of me, i will go Kill the bastard. How dare he lay his filthy hands on my baby girl!!"
Dad shouted as he was trying to push me away.

I had put all my force on holding my dad from leaving the mansion.

"Mom, please tell dad to stop with his madness."
I begged my mom.

"Honey, please stop, you just got home."
My mom stated.

"Dad please, I know you doing this for my sake but please calm down, i am fine."
I reasoned with my dad.

Everything was mess since that incident!
It's like my whole life is turned upside down.

My father arrived from America at 10am, and after he find out about the incident, he was fuming in anger and so detemined to put a bullet on that bastard head.

Dad signed as he looked at me before hugging me tightly.
I hugged him back.

"GUN please" I said, asking for him to hand me the gun so I can put it safely.
After few thoughts, dad handed me the gun with a disappointing look on his face.

"Just let it go, I am sure that asshole will pay for this someday."  I stated before leaving.

I left the lounge room and placed the Guns with others in a special room.
My father was always interested in guns, pistols and rifles, so do my brothers and due to this we always had a weapon in our home for display, but of course under strict security.
~

~
It was 12:46 pm, i was sitting in balcony while scrolling through my phone.

17 Missed called from "Draken"

I signed once again, I guess baji told Draken and Mikey about what happened.
I really wish I warned him.
Now, Mikey won't leave me alone for a whole eternity.

My neck was still bruised from the chocking that asshole did, but my face was fine and because of this i was wearing a black turtle neck top with black joggers.

I didn't bother calling Draken because I was still exhausted and wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Moebius this, Moebius that..." osanai called out as he puffed the smoke out while walking towards us.

"This is a war baby!" He declared.

Mikey POV -

My eyes were sending daggers at him through a stern glare.

His mere sight was making my blood boil after knowing he was the bastard that dare to touch my dear Y/N-chin, Nobutaka Osanai.

The fight between Toman and Moebius will happen at any cost, even if it's for the sake of Pah-chin. But those shitty Moeibus just added another reason for me to crush them into pieces.

I will fight for the sake of my Y/N-chin, the one and only.

I stood up from my place and made my way toward the centre, where on the other side stood Moebius. 

"I see you are exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai-kun". I stated sternly.

The piece of shit that had the guts to touch what's mine. 
I am so determined to punch him in the face and crush those filthy hands that dared to lay on my Y/N-chin body.

She only fucking belongs to me and no one else. I will make sure no one ever lay a finger on her ever again.

Both Toman and Y/N-chin belong to me!

~

A brutal fight begin between Pah-chin and Oasani, as both of them continued to throw punches at each other.
Pah-chin was fighting for the sake of revenge and Osanai was fighting for fun.

Mikey and Draken continued to watch the fight, while takemichi was trying to stop, with peh-yan holding him back.

"Didn't i just tell you all to sit back and watch!" Mikey stated forcing takemichi and others to stop interfering.

The only reason Mikey didn't let anyone interfere was simply the fight was Pah-chin and he still hasn't given up.

Toman still hasn't lost as long as Pah-chin is determined to take the revenge, that he longed.

~

~
After few minutes ~

Back to MIKEY POV -

"Gomen...Mikey. I am so worthless." Pah-chin said to me as he leaned his head on my shoulder.
He was on his limit yet he fought so well.

"You haven't lost." I reassured as I told him.

I laid him down on the hard surface as the Moebius bastard mocked him.

'How the hell hasn't he lost'

'You get be shittin' me'

'We're still kickin' yer ass anywyas'

'Don't piss yourselve' though'

They all started to cheer like they already won.
Bunch of a-hole.

I made my way towards the centre as they continued to mock and cheer.

I been waiting for this moment since I got the news about my dear Y/N-chin from Baji.
Y/N my love, i will kill anyone who dared to lay hands on you.

After fucking 10 years you came back to me and now no one will separate me from you.
&
I will make sure of that.

"You won't a piece of me, Mikey?" Oasani stated as he puffed out the smoke from his nostrils.

"I'll murder you in ten sec-" Oasani said before being interrupted,

As I did a flip kick in slippers,
aiming straight for his forehead.

Which hopefully should knock some sense into him to not touch what's mine and mock on Toman.

Osanai was knocked out in less than ten seconds.
So pathetic.

The whole Moebius crowd become pin drop silent as they took in the predicament that occurred to their leader.

The crowd was left in utter shock.

"I'll murder all of you." I stated in a demeanor voice because they pissed me of what they did.

"Toman belongs to me and as long as I have its back,none of us ever gone lose."
&
my Y/N-chin.

I sternly stated to everyone.

Reminding them of my authority as the commander of
Tokyo Manji Gang. 

"Sorry Ken-chin! I couldn't hold back." 
I apologised to him, he was also aware of my Y/N's situation.

Ever since I heard the news, I can't sit still. My mind is filled with her and what she might have been through because of this bastard.

As much as I wanted to talk to her, she didn't picked up the phone and i couldn't help but get even indignant because of anger.

Ken-chin let out a big signed before giving me a wide smile.

I had to take my revenge.

"MY LOVE Y/N-CHIN I GUESS IT'S TIME TO MAKE YOU MINE, SO NO ONE EVER DARE TO TOUCH WHAT IS MINE."

"I'LL MAKE YOU MINE POSSESSION, A TRULY VALUABLE ONE."

[HIS POSSESSION]

By  ~ Cakepetal

[Sorry, if this chapter is a bit boring, next one will be better, hopefully]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.2K 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
7.4K 367 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
6.9K 234 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
37.6K 895 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...