๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ - ๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—†๏ฟฝ...

By wonkilvr

[ on pause ] โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.โž โ–ฌโ–ฌ A... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
part 2 : prologue
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
part 3: prologue
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

30

312 26 10
By wonkilvr

«I edited some of their grade years I change it from grade 9 to grade 11 and now they are going to be grade 12»

It was a nice morning here in Korea, May 25th. Ni-ki seems a bit off since he and Hayami had an argument. Like what they said, time flies really fast. Next school year, they will be attending classes as a grade 12 student.

"Should I just wear this?" Ni-ki said to himself while holding the sweater that Lea gave to him. He just finished taking a bath. After thinking, he decided to wear the sweater that is from Lea. How I wish that this sweater will make him remember all?

If you're wondering why Ni-ki and Hayami had an argument, this is where it all started.

Flashback: Swimming party ; May 12 2022

"Mimi! Let's swim there?" Ni-ki called his girlfriend excitedly while running towards her. "You're really cute" Ni-ki heard Hayami said to the boy she is now talking with. 'did I heard it right?' Ni-ki thought as he furrowed his brows. He walked closer to the two as they just looked at him. "Mimi, I said let's swim there together" Ni-ki said and pointed at the pool where he wants to swim. "Uh, you can go there first Ni-ki.. I'm talking with a friend.." Hayami said without looking at Ni-ki.. what a good girlfriend she is? Ni-ki just left, why did she chose him instead of Ni-ki?

"Ni-ki, are you going home already?" Nayun, one of his classmates asked after seeing Ni-ki going out of the venue. "Ah yes" He replied shortly. "Oh, are you sure you don't want to swim more?" She asked again, hoping that he would stay longer. "No I'm okay" Ni-ki said and walked out of the venue without waiting for his classmate's response. He rode a taxi and directly went home.

Flashback ended.

Until now, no messages were received from Hayami. 'Does it means that we're over?' Ni-ki thought while brushing his hair. Are they really over or Hayami is also waiting for him to message her?

Ni-ki decided to message her, hoping that she will reply after it and they will be okay again. He sent her a 'Hello my mimi' 'I miss you' 'please message me :<' 'I love you' messages. Isn't he so sweet for Hayami?

After messaging her, he went out to eat. He got those money from his aunt and uncle from the states because Konon told them about Ni-ki. He just walked from his house to a korean restaurant coz he don't want to spend everything.

Minutes of walking, he arrived at the restaurant.. luckily, it wasn't crowded. He sat on a table with two seats because where did you find a restaurant with a table and a one chair? He ordered some foods on the menu and waited for it.

While waiting, he checked his phone if Hayami messaged him back, but there was nothing. He felt like using the bathroom so he decided to go to the men's bathroom.

"Are you sure that you want to break up with him? I'm not telling you that I don't like you but Ni-ki, he's a good boyfriend" A boy said from afar as Ni-ki heard it clearly. His heartbeat started beating louder, why is he nervous? He's now walking closer to the owner of the voice.. "That's why you're not replying to my messages" Ni-ki said disappointedly as he stared directly on Hayami's eyes. Hayami is shocked, she really is. "Ni-ki, I-I can explain" Hayami said and stood up from her seat. People started to look at them as whispers filled the restaurant. "Look Hayami, I can accept everything, but please.. don't leave me" Ni-ki said as he knelt on to the cold marbled floor. "Ni-ki, I'm sorry.." Hayami said and tried pulling Ni-ki up. "What do you mean by that my Mimi? You still love me right?" Ni-ki said loudly even there's some people looking at them.. "I'll choose Baekseung, I'm sorry" Hayami said and knelt down with Ni-ki.. "Tell me, when did you guys started meeting?" Ni-ki said and wiped his tears. How can she change the one that she love easily? "Since we met at the swimming party.." Hayami said as tears rolled down her eyes to. She really loved Ni-ki, but why choose the other option than him? "Did I lack at something?" Ni-ki said and held Hayami's shoulders. "No, Ni-ki.. you're just too perfect for me.. plus you can now go back to the person you really love, Lea"

"I lied to you Ni-ki.. were not in a relationship since then. I just used of my advantage when you loss your memory. I told you that I am your girlfriend because I like you. As time passed, you fell in love with me too, and I liked it. But someone really comes inside our life in the unexpected time. And he's Baekseung, he confessed his feelings for me while we're in the party, I had fun with him. You left the party and I thought that you're mad at me. I tried giving you some space but Baekseung is always there, comforting me that I don't need to worry, everything will be alright. But with those simple comforting words, I didn't realized that I'm falling in love with him too. I'm confused with my feelings, but now... I clearly made a decision. And that decision is the best for us two. I know that I lied to you and made you trust my fake words. Jungwon knows it too, but I tried to stop him several times, that's how I want to be with you for a long time. But because of a simple misunderstanding, I met the guy that I truly love. I'm sorry, Nishimura Riki.. but I'm letting you go now" Hayami said as she dragged Baekseung with her outside the restaurant.

"How can she replace me in her heart easily?" Ni-ki whispered to himself as he cried really hard. He decided to leave the place with the customers looking at her.. and with his untouched foods.. wait, he didn't paid for it- "I forgot, here's the money.. just eat it as your dinner" Ni-ki said after entering the restaurant again. "You can do it sir.. be positive" The waiter said and smiled at the young boy.

'But it's not easy to forget her'

Ni-ki's second relationship, with his second heartbreak.

_________________

I want to make a sad scene but this one is making me cringe. All about Ni-ki for this week's chapter coz last week, it's about Lea. Please be happy that they broke up, YAYY HAHAHA

<WORD COUNT: 1128>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
140K 7.5K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
41.6K 30 13
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)