Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

18

928 68 67
By nomnom360

Another interesting topic was discussed in both classes today again, but both were different. On the angel's side, the teacher was telling them about the Queen Angel's powers.

"Not all angel's have the same powers. Only angels of royalty are different. The Queen Angel had many different powers that not regular angels had. She could hear things others wouldn't and see things others couldn't. She always found a way to keep things peaceful as well."

"She had a kind heart and only did things that she thought was right and stuck to her choices. She was always the one with wisdom and lead others with confidence." The teacher said. Everyone in the class was very focused. One classmate raised her hand.

"Did the Queen Angel only have that power? Or did others in the leadership have them as well." The teacher nodded knowing that this question would be asked.

"As far as we know, no one else has had these powers except for the queen angel herself, but, she is unfortunately gone. Not even the current queen and king of heaven have these powers." Sua and Handong looked towards each other.

They both pulled out their phones.

Handong
This just sounds too familiar to what JiU told us.

Sua
Do you think JiU could be royalty?

Handong
I don't know. Maybe we should look more into this when she isn't around.

Sua
Okay, we can go to the library.

Handong and Sua looked up from their phones and made eye contact once again. Handong gave a thumbs up letting Sua know that she would be okay with that. 

On the Demon's side

Yoohyeon, Dami and Siyeon started to pay more attention in class. One thing that was weird was how Byeong wasn't there at all. Yoohyeon found this suspicious, but enjoyed it nevertheless. 

"The black demon as you all know is in purgatory. He wanted demons to rule every world only and make others bow to him. Once he killed the Queen Angel, he went for the king next. The Demon King hated the black demon and decided to challenge him."

"Unfortunately, the demon king lost, but that wasn't the end of the battle. The black demon knew that it would be hard to take control still even if the demon king was killed by him. He knew that he would lose if the demons teamed up against him, so he did what he had to do to stop that from happening."

"He searched for every dark blue/light blue flame wielders and killed them brutally. He wanted to be the only one with the best flame and he was when he killed most of the blue flamed demons." The teacher stopped and looked at Yoohyeon and Dami.

"Well, he was the only one with the blue flame until now." He said while smiling towards the two.

Dami and Yoohyeon just gave out a nervous laugh.

"How you two are still here is still a mystery to me. He killed almost all of them! I'm surprised there is still a dark blue demon here." He continued.

"Let's just say, that he isn't the only one in this world with a blue flame now." Yoohyeon felt a shiver go up her spine when she looked at the teacher. There was something very odd about him. 

Before the class ended, he looked at Yoohyeon and Dami.

"Miss Lee and Miss Kim, stay after class with me." He said. Yoohyeon and Dami looked towards each other and Siyeon just looked confused. The bell rang and class was dismissed. Siyeon decided to stay to see what was happening.

"Miss Siyeon, do you have a question?" He asked. Siyeon shook her head.

"Just want to wait with my friends." The teacher just sighed.

"Well then." He took out his white flame and fired it at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon was quick enough to dodge it but by a a small amount. The three students just stared at their teacher in disbelief.

Before they could speak, the teacher started to throw more fire at them at the speed of light. Only Siyeon was able to counterattack though because her flame was also good with speed.

"Well, I wasn't expecting a 3v1 today." The teacher said while grinning evilly.

"Especially someone of my own." He said while looking at Siyeon.

"Who are you?" Dami asked. The teacher shot again and Siyeon also shot causing there to be a small explosion with the collision.

"I am a demon." He said. 

"Ya. No Sh*t sherlocke." Yoohyeon said while glaring at him. The teacher let his horns grow out and started to attack more quickly. Yoohyeon and Dami could barely keep up with him, but Siyeon could thankfully.

Once she was able to counter his attack again, both Dami and Yoohyeon attacked the teacher with their flames. The teacher fell to the ground.

"Once again, this wasn't fair." He said while smiling. He slowly started to fade meaning that he was no longer alive. The three demons looked at each other confused.

"What was that?" Siyeon asked. Dami and Yoohyeon were also confused. They didn't think that a teacher would attack them like that. Yoohyeon thought that he was odd, but he didn't expect him to have the intention of attacking his own students. 

Before the three could talk to one another, a girl ran into the classroom.

"There's a fight happening in the angel's library with a demon and an angel!" She said. She ran to the next classroom to get the news out. Yoohyeon immediately thought that it was JiU and Byeong and ran without thinking twice.

Siyeon and Dami just ran after her fearing for the worst. When they arrived at the library, they only saw Byeong. standing there. 

"What are you doing here?" Yoohyeon asked while glaring. She looked around and noticed that no one else was in there. The only person was Byeong. 

"I just sent my friend to give you the fake news of me beating up an angel." He said while smiling.

"Anyways, I want payback and since I can't do it to JiU, I'm just going to do it to you people instead." He got his yellow flame out and the others got their own out too.

"I'd rather you fight me than fight JiU or any other angel." Yoohyeon said. Byeong looked at her amused and smiled. 

"Okay then." He snapped his fingers and other demons surrounded the three.

"What the heck?" Dami asked as more demons started to come and surround them. They all had a tattoo on their neck that was red. Yoohyeon's eyes immediately widened.

"Delinquents." She said. Dami and Siyeon looked at her wide eyed as well.

"Wow, so you do pay attention to class. I can only have them out for a little bit, but they are my allies." He said he looked at Yoohyeon straight in the eyes.

"How are they out?!" Siyeon asked. Byeong just laughed and put a finger to his lips.

"It's a secret." He said. He snapped his finger once again and the demons attacked. They all showed their white flame. Siyeon also showed hers and was ready to fight. 

Yoohyeon and Dami started to get hit hard. They eventually lost and fell down on the floor exhausted the only person who was left standing was Siyeon. Siyeon was slowly losing her energy as well, but didn't want to stop.

Before she fell to her knees as well, the delinquents started to disappear one by one. Siyeon closed her eyes and collapsed on the floor tired and injured. The three demons just lay there on the floor while Byeong just stared at them.

"Now for the others to arrive." He said as he smiled. 

Hearing the news that someone was fighting in the library, the three angels immediately went there as well. When they got there, they immediately saw the three demons on the floor and ran to them.

"Yoohyeon?" She tried to shake Yoohyeon awake, but Yoohyeon wasn't waking up. Sua and Handong did the same with the other two and noticed how many scars they had. JiU looked around wondering where the person who did this went. 

In the corner of her eye, she saw a yellow light appear. Her eyes widened and she knew that this was a trap.

"GET DOWN!" She yelled. Sua and Handong looked at her confused but followed her orders. A bright light was shown and everyone had to close their eyes.

"Dangit!" JiU said under her breathe. Once the light started to dim, she looked around and saw Sua and Handong on the ground unconscious. She heard laughter in front of her and made eye contact with Byeong. 

"It's just the two of us now. No one can save you this time and I will make sure you don't survive this." He started to walk closer to her. She looked at her friends and tears started to fall from her eyes. Byeong looked at her and laughed at how pathetic she was.

"Wow, who knew that you would be hurt this much!" He said while laughing. JiU stood up and walked towards him with tear stains on her cheek. For some reason Byeong started to step back in fear.

She kept walking closer and closer to him. Once she had him cornered, she faced her palm towards his forehead. Byeong couldn't move. He couldn't run or do anything or even say anything. It was like he was trapped and could only watch what will happen next.

He felt fear rise within him. JiU closed her eyes. All she could think about was how this man didn't deserve to be here any longer and how she will hurt him for hurting her friends. She opened her eyes and stared straight into Byeong's eyes.

Her eyes were only a white light and she started to get markings all over her. Byeong only stared at her in fright still not able to move. 

"There is a difference between a demon and a devil. You have become a devil and no longer have a place here. You will not be able to return to Heaven or to Hell and will live in a forever nightmare for the rest of your life." JiU said with no expression in her voice once so ever. A white light came from JiU's hand and Byeong could only scream in pain. 

On the side of his neck, a red tattoo appeared and he disappeared quickly after. JiU fell to ground.

A/N: What was your favorite hair color that Yoohyeon has had?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 258 15
In the bustling halls of college, Yoohyeon-an ordinary girl navigating the challenges of adolescence-finds herself entangled in an unexpected tale of...
1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...
24.9K 1.2K 14
Yoohyeon immediately noticed Minji. Minji is dancing in the middle of the crowd, standing out visibly. It was clear that she was not just moving, tha...
30.2K 2.2K 34
This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a war between the Demon and the human kin...