To Get You The Moon | Taekook...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

'You're a sin' 'If so, why don't you be a sinner?!' Where they love the same person but in a very different... More

Disclaimer
Characters
1. Far & Deep
2.Oh...
3. Where Am I ?
4. Taehyungiee...
5. When it comes to us
6.That's him
7. It's a mate thing
8. A blank night
9. Strawberries & Cigarettes
10. Not so cool
11. White lies
12. The mystery
13. The want
14. The golden moon
15. A warm morning
16. The world and us
17. Happiness
18. The preparations
19. They are here
20. Blue and Grey
21. The past
22. Right and Wrong
23. Purple Dreams
24. Blue Daffodils
25. Break before it melts
26. The lavenders and Us
27. Art of Moving on
28. Dark hallways
29. Fragile Hopes
30. Chaos & Ecstasy
A/N
31. In to your arms
32. The wish
33. The secret
34. The stars over us
35. Masks of Survival
36. The real game
37. The Sin and the Sinner
38. Sweet Night
39. Like a dream
40. Head down
41. Nightmares
42. Closer to you
43. Nothing like us
44. Little world
45. Heart Talks
46. Fools
48. Safe place
49. Little Moon
50. Still with you
51. Spring Days
[BONUS]
A/N

47. Blooming Eves

4.9K 284 75
By AnecdotesOfABroken

The head alpha sat on the bed next to his sleeping mate. Taehyung's eyes closed and lips formed into a baby pout like always. Jungkook unknowingly smiled at his mate.

His fingers running through his mate's soft locks and the alpha kissed on Taehyung's forehead. Something eating his head now. But he's thankful that he can sit near his mate. He kept the promise.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt his alpha's presence. His blue eyes glancing at his alpha. Jungkook passed his bunny smile and Taehyung smiled back. He snuggled closer to Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook lay down next to Taehyung. He looked straight at the male. Caressing mate's soft cheek, the alpha let himself out. Tears running through his cheeks. Taehyung wiped it and pecked Jungkook's cheek and then eyelashes. He pulled the alpha closer into a hug.

"I'm sorry..."

Jungkook whispered. He didn't know what else to say. Taehyung wiped the tearstains from his face.

"No. It's not your fault. Don't worry, I'm fine."

Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook inhaled sharply.

"I'm a bad alpha. I should've to end him. But---

Beakhyun is pregnant. He carries the pup inside. And----"

Jungkook said in between sobbing. He let down Taehyung. His mate was expecting the death of the male. But, Jungkook couldn't do it.

"Beakie Hyung is what??

Is he? Really?"

Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. He cried hard. Just because of Beakhyun and the unborn pup, he let down Taehyung. Or at least that's what he thought.

"Jungkookie...

You couldn't finish Chanyeol because of that?"

Taehyung asked. His alpha was crying hard in his arms. And Taehyung hated that.

"I don't know Tae... Beakhyun and his unborn pup... Somehow reminded me of you... I should've finished that jerk. I shouldn't have thought so much emotionally. He hurt you. He deserves---"

"He deserves a second chance."

Taehyung said, wiping Jungkook's tears. The alpha was dumbfounded.

"You did that because you know if I'm in Beakhyun's place, how hard it will be for me, for our pup, without you.

"You and I, we both know how it is without a father. You and I are gone through those days where we missed our father's strong and safe hands around us. We can't do that to anyone else. You know it's an eternal pain to steal that warmth from a pup.

And for Beakie... He went through a lot. But still, that jerk is his mate. Father of his child. He loves his mate. Beakhyun will never forgive you if you had done that.

Don't be sorry. I'm not mad at you.

I'm actually proud of you, my bunny alpha.

The courage and great heart you've are not something to be neglected. You're very kind and generous, Jungkook.

I agree Chanyeol is a speck of dirt. But taking him away from his pup is not the solution. Moon Goddess will definitely teach him a lesson. He will suffer.

Let's not think about it right now. I'm happy that you're here with me now. You're with us. Our pup missed you. I missed you."

Taehyung said. Now the omega was tearing up and Jungkook pulled him closer and tightened the hold. He kissed his mate's hair and forehead. Taehyung inhaled his favorite lavender.

"I missed you too, love.

And Dada missed you too, my baby bear."

Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's belly. The omega giggled at Jungkook's funny voice when he was talking to his pup. It was a really endearing sight to see Jungkook like this. He's definitely gonna be a good father. They're gonna be good parents.

"Shall we take a nap, now? Pup?"

Jungkook asked. Taehyung snuggled closer to his alpha. They closed their eyes in contentment and inhaled each others'  scents.

The mates walk around the garden after their peaceful nap. Taehyung sat on the bench while inhaling the scents of blooming flowers. Jungkook admired the male soaking in the evening sun.

While Taehyung was busy with his thoughts, Jungkook sat next to him. The omega looked at his mate in confusion. Is there anything Jungkook wanted to say?

The alpha was smiling. Taehyung pinched the red blush on Jungkook's cheek. That's when the Trueblood said.

"Tae... I've something..."

Taehyung nodded lightly. Jungkook was trying to break the silence and Taehyung was impatient. That's when Jungkook showed him something he was hiding behind.

"One for my moon love"

"And...

one for my moonchild"

Jungkook placed the flower crowns on Taehyung's hand and looked down. It's his first gift to them. He was nervous. What if Taehyung didn't like it?

On the other hand, Taehyung was taken aback when Jungkook gave him beautiful flower crowns. The fresh flowers and their scent are sticking with it. Jungkook did an amazing job. Taehyung left with no words and he glanced at his mate.

His heart eyes telling gratitude to the alpha. And Taehyung embraced the male tightly. He kissed Jungkook's cheek and whispered.

"It's so beautiful, love...

This is so so beautiful..."

Jungkook felt like crying. Taehyung liked his gift. He tightened the hold on Taehyung and nuzzled his face on his neck. He whispered against the soft skin.

"Thank you for happening in my life. Thank you for bringing colors to my sorrows. And thank you for giving me happiness. Thank you, Tae..."

Jungkook took Taehyung's flower crown and helped him to wear it. He looked at his mate. Taehyung was looking like a prince. His skin glowing and now the beautiful crown. Jungkook was drawing this Taehyung inside his heart so that when he closed his eyes, he could see his prince.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips. But alpha didn't stop there. He deepened the kiss and Taehyung let him do anything. It's been days since they tasted each other. And now they can't get enough of it.

The evening went amazingly. Both mates spend time together, laughing, enjoying, and playing with pups. They knew from starting, they are destiny.

But still, love needs effort. They walked past all problems and reached here. They're the reason for their happiness. They're beautiful when they're together. And everything is fair in love.

You don't hate Jungkook, do you?

Ugh! Can't wait to see their moonchild!

Hope you liked the chapter.

Have a nice day... See ya💜

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 376 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
318K 9.8K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
801K 37.3K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
18.3K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...