Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš

14.9K 506 959
By and-the-children-too

2.3k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"I hear you're cheating on me." Anakin insinuated as he adjusted his position in the chair; causing the metal joints to creak loud enough to echo off of the walls.

I paused from my writing, and slowly looked up to him with knitted brows, "I'm what?" I asked; confused on what he could possibly mean by that.

He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I took an unprofessional note on how the blue crystal-like color glimmered in the light, almost like how the sun shines on the dancing ocean. For being an unhinged killer, he was a gorgeous man and it's nearly impossible to deny that. But I guess that's what makes him all the more dangerous; you can easily see a sweet angel on the first glance, completely missing the murderous devil that lurks underneath.

"Cheating; with Mace Windu," He finally spoke with disdain, "He's been going on all morning about how he has a session appointment with the 'hot doctor'." He mocked the words in a childish tone, "And I know he's talking about you. The other doctors here look like they're ready to be six feet underground within the next week."

I see what he means now; Mace Windu is my new patient that was assigned to me today. I plan to have my first session with him right after this one, "It is my job Anakin, I'm going to be having a multitude of patients," I explained as I glanced back down to my notepad to finish my last note, "Don't worry; you're still my primary so I'll be seeing you more than anyone else. And besides, sharing is caring." I teased before setting my finished notes onto the table, and closing the book.

He snorted through his nose with a heavy eye roll; clearly irritated by the idea of me having more than just him as my patient. Although, I don't see what the issue is, but then again; I have yet to understand him entirely, "I'm not one to share." He locked his darkened eyes with mine as he leaned forward, and began fiddling with the chains that were keeping him connected to the table, "I also happen to not like him."

"Well," I placed my hand on top of my notepad, and steadily tapped my fingers along it in a row, due to habit, "You don't have much of a choice in the matter. I'm going to have multiple patients, just as you have multiple nurses and doctors; it's how this place works." I spoke with attitude as I lifted my hand, and gestured around the room with my pen.

His annoyed expression faltered into an amused one, "Someone is a little feisty today," He smiled as he leaned his back into the chair, and eyed me up and down slowly, "Does this mean you're still mad about last night?" He asked innocently with sparkling, doe eyes.

"Slightly irritated yes," I admitted with a sigh as I suppressed a yawn, "But not mad." I was mostly just annoyed that his little stunt took time away from my work, and caused me to have to stay later than I had hoped. So yes, I was currently tired and a bit grumpy from lack of sleep.

"I'd apologize, but I'm not actually sorry since I got to see you out of session," His smile grew into an alluring one, "So, I guess you'll just have to punish me Doc." He teased as he bit his bottom lip to appear flirtatious; something I was starting to get used to when it came to him. But this type of behavior is something I expected when it came to working with the men in here.

Because, well, they're men. And they've been here for quite some time.

Usually I'd roll my eyes and brush it away, but today, since I was tired and irritated; I was feeling petty, "It seems I do Skywalker." I shot him a sarcastic smile while I stood up from the chair, and his eyes followed me curiously, "And for your punishment," I spoke slowly as I walked over to the door with a sweet smile, and placed my hand on the handle, "I'm ending this session early, since I have my new patient waiting for me." I opened the door for the guards to come in, and I left afterwards since my session with Mace was in a separate room.

I didn't even give Anakin a last glance to see his reaction. I just wanted to get my sessions over with, finish my paperwork, then go home to catch up on some sleep.

I walked down the hall and passed a few doors, before pushing open the one that I knew Mace was waiting for me in.

His head turned to me when the door opened, and he smiled, "Doctor (y/l/n) it's so nice to finally meet your acquaintance."

I smiled back with a polite nod as I stepped over to the table; placing my notebook down and pulling the chair out to sit down, "You as well Mace." I scooted myself closer to the table and rested my elbows on top of it.

"You have exquisite beauty," He commented as I opened my book and clicked my pen, "I have a thing for (y/h/c)'s."

I nodded in recognition to his second statement; completely ignoring the first, "I'm well aware, your file was an interesting, and borderline horrific, read." I twirled my pen in between my fingertips as I spoke to the psychopathic serial murderer in front of me.

His preference was strictly set to women; leading me to believe that a woman severely wronged him at a certain point in his life.

His go-to method was strangling; which is a hands on, personal death. And people who choose to use a method such as strangling; typically have a personal relationship with the person. Leading me to believe that this woman in his past was close to him; a girlfriend, friend, wife, mom, sister, etc.

Also, they all happen to have the same hair color as mine. And sticking to one hair color usually has a much deeper meaning to it, meaning that the woman who wronged him had this specific hair color.

And so based off of what I've read, my theory is; he killed these women who resemble the woman in his past as his way of consistently enacting his revenge. It's what gives him a constant fulfilling pleasure.

"Twenty-four women Mr.Windu. You strangled them, beat them, and raped them." I went down the list of only a fraction of what he's been accused of as I tapped on the table with each accusation. He smiled and nodded along like he was proud of it, "Can I ask why you did that to those women? Why do you believe they deserved it?" I asked as I prepared to write my notes.

He shook his head slowly, his smile never faltering, "It was just purely for my own enjoyment. They were just at the wrong place, at the wrong time." He shrugged nonchalantly.

I nodded as I wrote down his answer, "Can I ask if you chose these specific women, because they resemble someone in your past?" I asked as I glanced up from my notes to see that his smile had fallen into a scowl from my question.

His reaction pretty much gave me my answer; thus supporting my initial theory that I had when I walked in here.

He also didn't respond to me, he merely gave me a cold stare, "Mother?" I began to speak since I realized he wasn't going to, "Sister? Aunt?" I tilted my head to the side as I tapped my ball point pen on the paper in front of me, "Wife?"

As soon as I said the word 'wife', his eyebrow twitched as he clenched his jaw together, "You're much prettier when your mouth is shut; makes me want to shut it permanently." He spat through his gritted teeth; his sudden shift into an aggressive behavior let me know that I had hit the right spot. Well, the right spot to me. He, on the other hand, was looking at me like he wanted me to be his next victim.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," I apologized in hopes of calming his mood. Anger won't get me anywhere, if anything, he just might shut down and refuse to talk to me; which is the last thing I wanted, "Do you feel any remorse for these women or the families that you took them away from?" I questioned to get off the topic of who the source of his vicious acts is. But I made a mental note to remind myself to hit the topic again at a later time.

He slowly shook his head, "Not at all. In fact," He leaned closer to the middle of the table as his hands gripped the rod that was keeping him locked in place, "I replay them in my mind sometimes, and I get the thrill all over again." He smiled in delight as his knuckles poked out from gripping the rod so tightly, "I sometimes dream of the day I'll get to do it again."

I was starting to get uncomfortable by his actions.
Especially since this room seems to be a bit outdated compared to the others. There also appeared to be a small amount of rust on the spot where the rod was connected to the table.

His grip tightened and it creaked loudly, "Your hair is so pretty." He commented in a slow menacing tone as I kept my eyes on the not very sturdy restraints.

"Thank you," I whispered in a shaky tone, and I shot my gaze to the door to see the guards on the outside in a deep conversation; not paying attention to what's going on in here in the slightest.

"You're welcome," He smiled before releasing his grip on the metal and I breathed out a sigh of relief. But I still wasn't comfortable with the idea of him not being completely secured in place.

I held up my finger to him with a smile to not appear suspicious, "I'll be right back," I leisurely stood up from my chair and his darkened eyes remained locked on me, studying every movement I was making. I turned my back to him and walked to the door to let the guards know about my concerns.

But before I could even get halfway to the door; I heard a loud metal creaking from behind me, and felt my hair being pulled back aggressively. I was thrown down to the floor and before I even had a chance to scream; Mace had his hands wrapped around my neck, and he was squeezing the life out of me.

I tried to fight as I gripped his wrists to attempt to pull his hands off of me, but his strength overpowered me easily.

As he was choking me and I was watching my life flash before my eyes; he bent down, and sniffed my hair before letting out a satisfied breath of air, "I've been thinking about this ever since I saw you." He cackled as his grip on my neck tightened, "I love watching the light leave the eyes, it's the part that gets me hard."

My eyes watered as I thrashed and kicked from underneath him; struggling for air. I couldn't believe this was happening, that I was really going to die here. I knew this job was dangerous when I started it, but the possibility of actually dying, never felt real until this very moment.

Just when I was about to give up, when I was going to let the darkness consume me; I heard the sound of the heavy door opening, followed by incoherent shouting and rushed footsteps. Within seconds I felt Mace being ripped from me by three or four guards, and I immediately inhaled painfully as another guard came to my side to check my condition.

"Are you okay Doctor (y/l/n)?" He asked with deep concern as the other guards pulled a ravaged Mace out of the room. He was screaming and shouting threats towards me, and I could still hear them even as they dragged him further away down the hall.

I nodded and gripped my sore neck to massage its tenderness, wondering if that really just happened. It all went by so fast; I was fine one second, then in the blink of an eye, my life was about to be ripped away from me.

I think I was in a state of utter shock, because I couldn't even bring myself to give the guard any verbal responses; just nods and head shakes as I stared blankly at the floor with every question.

"She's in shock, I'm gonna to take her to Doctor Kenobi," He spoke to another guard at the door, "Finish escorting Skywalker back to his cell for me please."

My had snapped up at the name and that's when I noticed that I had an audience. My watery gaze met the two guards who were standing at the door, looking at me with sympathy.

And standing next to them, with chains locked around his wrists and connected to another set of chains around his ankles, was Anakin; staring at me with an emotionless expression.

"Let's go," One of the guards nudge him, and soon he was not longer in my view.

༻✦༺
Hope you enjoyed this one ♥️
Sooo what do you think is gonna happen? Any predictions?
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
158K 1.6K 37
Just a few One shots :P I know the title says Star Wars Imagines but as time passed I settled on just writing Anakin/ Vader or better said Hayden im...
1.6M 45.7K 73
*Under Editing* (Anakin/Vader x Reader) In a galaxy where Darth Vader never lost his limbs or burned on Mustafar. He is at his peak of power and run...
214K 16.8K 46
Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurled upon her and the spurious ugliness sh...