Wicked: The Next Chapter

By wicked_survivor

So much happened after Elphaba and Fiyero left Oz. (Elphaba's POV) DISCLAIMER: I SADLY DO NOT OWN WICKED 5.19... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

A/N: Wow

231 2 0
By wicked_survivor

Holy shit! Thank you all for reading and supporting this story. It's been quite a while since I've ended it and I still get notifications everyday of likes and comments from so many of you guys. Even after all this time, they still make my day.

I first started this fanfic when I was 12 (maybe 13) and I had no idea what I was doing. I'm 20 now and it's crazy to see that people are still enjoying the work I put out as a kid.

Quite honestly, I don't know why people are still reading this. I think it's complete trash. Then again, I've refused to even skim through the pages since I've published them so I don't remember much of it.

Bottom line: Thank you all for reading and supporting the trash I've created that is Wicked: The Next Chapter.

Much love,
Adri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.1K 38
Except for the one i added, all the Characters and StoryLines belong to JK Rowling, and a lot of scenes will be written, and one or two of the charac...
248K 13.2K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...
4.8K 80 13
After Elphaba and Fiyero ran away together, they found a small cottage. Elphaba used the spells she had memorized and somehow turned Fiyero back to...
659 34 3
Two-shot. Musicalverse (post-musical) Elphaba and Fiyero are finally together, fleeing Oz for good. The separation from her former best friend breaks...