Fire Always Burns (Stiles & H...

Od werewolf7745

Stiles' Dad died, and his secret comes to light. He's a Hellhound, like Parrish but he has more control. De... Viac

Characters
Hot As Hell
Truth Is Like Fire
Money Burns Easily
Harbinger & Ferryman Duet
BURN GREMLIN BUUURRRN!
Harbingers Of Death
The Almighty Ted
My Heart Isn't Broken It's Burned
Saving The Banshee
Coach?
The Beast
Anger
Shared Hallucination
True Hellhound
Reunion
Claiming
Homecoming
The Old Flame
The Hearth At Home
Fighting Fire With Fire
Rage Can Burn You

Fire Is A Cure

9.8K 249 56
Od werewolf7745

"I'm gonna break up with Landon," Hope said, walking up to Stiles.

Stiles tripped and fell, landing right on his face,"What?" He said looking up at her.

Hope helped Stiles up and dragged him into a very small closet.

"I'm going to break up with him and I wanna go on a real date with you," Hope said.

A smile spread across Stiles' face,"About time. You could have said that before we had sex in my bed, your bed, Cleo's bed, Alaric's desk, the shower wall, the ally behind the grill, Lizzie's car, the kitchen counter, the shelves in the library—"

"Okay, I get it!" Hope whispered,"Now calm down!"

"Huh?" Stiles said, confused as to why she said 'calm down'.

Hope looked down and he followed her gaze and blushed. Their bodies were so squished together it caused something to stir.

"We could uhhh... add this closet to the list," Hope offered.

Stiles smirked and they started kissing. But after about five minutes when they started taking off their shirts, Stiles broke away,"Shit," He said, leaning his forehead against hers.

"Is something wrong?" Hope asked a little heartbroken that Stiles broke away.

"No, no, no," He said in a rush,"It's just that I already had to do something."

"What is it?" Hope asked, wondering why Stiles would blow off sex,"Anything I could help with?"

"No, sorry," Stiles said,"It has to do with some new... Hellhound powers," Stiles lied, hating himself for it.

"Oh, okay," Hope said disappointed.

Hope turned around, her body grinding against Stiles'.

Stiles groaned,"You are horrible. Absolutely horrible."

Hope's back was pressed against Stiles' front causing certain things to press against each other.

Stiles wrapped an arm around her waist and she leaned against his chest.

Both of their hearts were pounding as Stiles pushed her hair out of the way and started kissing down her neck.

He gently tugged on her earlobe with his teeth, causing her to moan. Hope pressed herself harder against causing Stiles to growl.

Hope tired of her neck and ear getting all of the attention, turned her head and pressed her lips against Stiles', Hope licked at the seam of his lips and he opened for her.

Stiles' finger slipped under the waistband of her pants and she whimpered. Stiles' tongue brushed against hers.

"Okay, so I might have a little time," Stiles whispered to her.

Time Skip

"There are two different kinds of mates," Dorian told him, Stiles wrote it down in his journal, as the principal continued his lecture,"Mates of the soul, and of the body."

"Okay, I'm guessing the first one means soulmate, but what about body?" Stiles asked.

"Physical mates mean you're genetically compatible, easy to have children. Can't have enough of each other. Very protective, et cetera," Dorian told him.

"Okay, what about soulmates? Any special magical things?" Stiles asked.

"There have been a few cases in the past few centuries that some soulmates have telepathy," Dorian said,"Some can also feel each other's pain or emotional stress."

"Okay, okay," Stiles mumbled, writing it down,"And supposedly a mate already found the other mate and kept it a secret. How would that mate tell the other mate that they are their mate."

Dorian tried to process what Stiles said but failed multiple times.

"Okay, could you repeat that with fewer words?" Dorian asked.

"I've been unwittingly sleeping with my mate for the past couple months," Stiles said in a rush,"I just found out what she was a week ago after the whole banshee thing."

"Uhhh... okay," Dorian said sitting on the edge of his desk,"Are you sure that this... girl is your mate?"

Stiles held up his hand showing his birthmark of the flaming crescent moon,"I've had this mark since I was born. And she has the exact same on her shoulder."

Dorian's eyes widened,"Okay... that would be an obvious clue. Who is she?"

"It's..." Stiles hesitated, not sure if he could trust Dorian yet,"Well, uhhh..." Stiles felt like he couldn't physically form the words and he chuckled bitterly,"It's uhh... kinda hard to say."

"Do you need to spell her name or..." Dorain trailed off.

"Hope," Stiles said finally,"It's Hope, I have been sleeping with Hope Mikaelson who is also my mate for the past two months. She doesn't know, and she told me this morning that she was going to break up with Landon."

Dorian put a hand over his mouth, standing up and walking toward the window, processing what he just learned,"Are you sure?"

"The first time we met we talked for like an hour before Hope suggested we go to my place to 'Distract each other'," Stiles said emphasizing his point with finger quotations,"Now we're having sex at least five times a day."

"I guess that would make sense," Dorian said,"You are a Hellhound, she's a Tribrid. Both of which are very powerful and rare creatures."

"It's a disaster though," Stiles said,"I don't even know how to tell her."

"Well, the truth would be a good start," Dorain offered.

"Really, you want me to tell Hope Mikaelson, one of the most impulsive, independent, and angry people I have ever met, that she's gonna be saddled with me the rest of her life?" Stiles asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, when you put it that way..." Dorian said.

"Yep," Stiles said, slouching down and leaning his head against the back of his chair.

There was a moment of silence.

"You guys have been using protection, right?" Dorian asked.

"Sure, let's go with that," Stiles said, staring up at the ceiling.

Time Skip

Stiles did what he usually did when he had problems, he ran.

Not towards them, and not away from them either. He just ran.

Stiles tried to process what Hope was to him, what he was to her. But every time he got close to understanding, the universe just throws another curve ball that makes his head spin.

First they were just sleeping together, then Stiles started having feelings for her, Landon came back, Hope broke Stiles' heart, they started sleeping together again, and Stiles found out Hope was his mate.

It was a mess, his entire life was turning into a giant mess.

Stiles slowed down to a walk when he heard sobs, concerned he followed the noise and saw a girl with dark brown hair, tan skin, and a nose ring.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

The girl's head jerked up, wiping the tears away. She stood up and took a defensive stance.

"Who the hell are you?" She growled her eyes flashing yellow.

Stiles held up his hands to show he meant no harm,"Somebody who'd rather not be hurt by a werewolf," Stiles' eyes glowed orange.

She backed up a step,"You're like me?" She asked in shock.

"Sort of," Stiles answered, confusing the mysterious girl,"I'm Stiles."

The werewolf gave him a confused look,"What the hell is a Stiles?"

"Nickname," Stiles answered,"Try saying Mieczysław five times fast?" He said, chuckling.

The girl didn't smile,"I'm Finch."

Stiles' eyes widened in surprise,"Wait, the Finch. Josie's Finch?"

"You know Josie?" Finch asked in surprise.

"Yeah, she told me about you when we were both hopped up on truth weed, something about a study date," Stiles said enthusiastically.

Another tear slipped out of her eye,"Sorry I'm not usually like this," She said, wiping the tear away.

"I believe you," Stiles said,"Wanna talk about it? I mean I know you barely know me, but I'm a guardian of the supernatural which also means their emotional well being."

Finch remained silent.

"I'm a Hellhound by the way," Stiles said, making her eyes widen,"In order to become one I died, I never wanted to become a supernatural. That was my former friend's thing, but when I did I didn't have any control. I hurt people, lots of 'em. With some help I learned to co-exist with the spirit possessing me. I now had the power but it didn't do anything to help my Dad when he died. Or my friend when she lost her mind."

Finch remained silent for several moments before speaking,"I killed the only person that cared about me."

"That's.... hard," Stiles said.

"Yeah," Finch said, chuckling bitterly.

Stiles closed his eyes in concentration,"He made you become a werewolf."

"Yeah, how did you—" Finch started, but was suddenly cut off when Stiles burst into flames.

Finch stumbled back, tripping, making her land on the ground.

Stiles walked up to her,"Do not blame yourself, your grandfather made his choices so you could be strong. So you are able to protect yourself and others."

Finch just stared at him in fear, the fire went out and he held out a hand for her to take.

She hesitantly took it and he pulled her up.

"Remember what I said about coexisting," Stiles said,"The Hellhound takes control if it needs to tell someone something. Or in this case you."

"Why?" Finch asked.

"Because you're gonna need to remember that someday, it could be tomorrow or years from now. It can help you in troubling situations," Stiles told her.

"Thanks," Finch said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Stiles asked,"And you're free to say whatever you want because I'll know if you're lying."

Finch hesitantly nodded.

"Do you like Josie?" Stiles asked.

"Yes," Finch said, her heart not even skipping a beat.

"Good, but if you hurt her I'll turn you into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present," Stiles told her.

Finch paled and nodded.

"Good, now that we—Agh!" Stiles suddenly fell to the ground, clutching his arm.

"You oka—" Finch started.

"Stay back!" Stiles roared his fangs showing as he ripped open his sleeve and saw a large bite mark from some sort of animal or monster,"Hope," He muttered, his eyes burned orange as he felt like his mind was splitting in two.

Stiles roared, his clothes becoming ashes as hellfire erupted around him.

Images flashed in his mind, voices echoed in his ears.

"LIAR!" Hope yelled in a demonic voice at Landon.

Stiles' hands made fists as he roared something too,"LIAR!" Cracks spread across his skin and they glowed like fissures of a volcano.

The ground around him turned black as the heat spread out of him.

Embers floated off Stiles and he stood. And he started walking in the direction of the school.

Change Of View

"I didn't know berbalangs were so judgy," Josie said walking into the room like a badass,"You want to eat something? Eat this. Ventus," The doors blew open a wave of blue magic hit Hope pinning her into the wall.

"You took your magic back?" Landon asked.

"I had to, to enchant this," She said, handing the dagger to Landon.

"A plus two dagger," Wade said,"That should stop the process. If you stab her in the heart."

"There is no coming back from this," Josie reminded them,"If we're wrong, Hope dies. Are we really willing to risk stabbing her in the heart based off of some board game?"

"Technically, it's a tabletop RPG," Wade corrected,"And technically I'll shut up," He said after receiving glares from Landon and Josie.

"If we don't, she'll turn into one of those things forever. That's the real risk," Landon said.

"As defender of the school, this falls on me," Wade said, taking the dagger from Landon looking at it,"But I'm only acting in that capacity because Hope is currently a monster and Stiles is probably talking to a bunch of dead people."

"I'm scared. We all know how much Hope means to this place. To all of us," Wade said.

Landon huffed, snatching the dagger from Wade and started walking towards Hope.

"Landon," Josie said,"Landon, wait!"

Just as Landon was about to thrust the dagger into Hope's heart, Stiles caught his wrist, the tip of the blade pressed against Hope's chest making a small drop of blood drip down.

Landon looked at him in fear.

Stiles' lip curled,"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" He roared, baring his fangs, the cracks along his skin flaring, as he slapped Landon away making him crash into table sending wooden debris everywhere.

Wade ran to Landon's side to make sure he was okay.

Stiles turned to Hope as she continued to writhe trying to escape her invisible bonds.

The Hellhound then looked to Josie,"Let her go," He said in a calm voice.

Josie nodded violetently, muttering the counter enchantment.

Hope fell and Stiles caught her, she struggled against the Hellhound.

Stiles placed a hand on Hope's cheek, and she stilled recognition flaring in her demonic red eyes.

Before Hope could stop him he kissed her, pushing hellfire through his mouth and into hers.

Hope started struggling again, as her skin started to glow. Stiles continued to push, his hellfire purging the berbelang virus from her.

Hope closed her eyes, her struggles becoming forgotten as she started kissing back, her hands going to Stiles' waist as she held her face gently.

His tongue gave small licks to the inside of her mouth, and she moaned.

Hope's knees buckled and Stiles continued to hold her as went down on his knees.

"Come back to me, Hope," Stiles whispered so only she could hear,"Come back to me."

Her eyes fluttered open,"This does not count as our first date," She whispered wearily.

Stiles chuckled, and he kissed the top of her head.

Time Skip

"Landon, we need to talk," Hope said nervously.

Landon stood up smiling at the Tribrid,"Sure, what's up?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore," Hope said nervously, but she shook her head, her demeanor changing from nervousness to determination,"I can't do this anymore."

Landon's eyes widened as he realized what must be happening,"What?" He whimpered.

Hope took a deep breath and continued,"I physically can't be with you anymore. You remember what happened last time?"

"We don't need sex to be happy, Hope," Landon pleaded with her trying to take her hand.

She backed out of his reach,"Landon, I am a woman. I have needs," She said, gesturing to herself.

Landon grabbed a pen and paper and handed them to her,"Then make a list. I'll get you what you need."

"But you can't. There is no list that I can make that will change that," Hope said, dropping the pen and paper down,"I want more than a few romantic gestures, I want to be physically loved. You can't do that... but someone else can."

Landon took a step back like he was physically pushed,"You met someone else?"

Hope hesitated before answering,"I did. He took care of me while you were gone."

"Go away," Landon said finally.

"Landon," Hope said, taking a step forward.

"JUST GO!" Landon yelled.

Hope sighed and left going to Stiles' room.

"How'd it go?" Stiles asked when she walked in.

"He yelled," Hope said, shrugging,"Tried making me write a list of things I needed."

"Nice," He said sarcastically,"He really knows how to treat a woman."

"Shut up," Hope said, jumping on the bed and kissing Stiles with bruising force.

"Wait, there's actually something I have to tell you," Stiles said, backing away, but Hope persisted kissing his lips as he continued to talk.

"Can it wait?" She said, swinging her legs around Stiles' waist.

Stiles kissed Hope back for a moment,"Yeah, I just thought we should start using more protection," He lied.

Hope smirked, backing away and holding up a condom,"I think I have that part covered for you."

Stiles laughed as he flipped their positions,"Nice pun," He said, tearing off his shirt and snatching the condom from her.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.2K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
64.8K 2.3K 25
Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally. Hope Mikaelson is a werewolf, witch, a...
352K 7.9K 21
What if Hope left Mystic Falls, like she intended to when everyone remembered her? And she came to the town of Beacon Hills, where she meets a boy a...
4.4K 185 48
If you dont read book 1 and 2 you won't understand what's going on in book 3. Tori, Henrik and Hope have a lot to deal with now that the big bad hybr...