TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

027 | the real show, i mean reunion

276 15 8
By rezespuff

⇢ 027 ˎˊ-

YOU COULD HEAR EREN'S MUMBLED SCREAM FROM WHERE 
YOU WERE PLACED.

Suddenly, someone busted through the door. Caven ducks, noticing that they were able to get in. What smart people indeed. That was my Scouts! 

Now save me from this nightmare. Please.

What was smart was her gun. It had a mirror kind of looking thing that reflected the reflection of them. 

Though everyone got startled, knowing that people were going to start appearing, nothing appeared. 

Instead, there was just 

barrels. 

Rolling down from the crystalized stairwell. Tons of them. Landing on the middle. Or somewhat the middle of the crystalized place.

Caven was probably thinking, what are those?

She thought out loud. And you could read her stoic expressions. Takes practice, all from Levi.

The next thing that came was the Scouts. They came running out, Jean, Armin, Connie, Mikasa, Sasha, Levi, and Hange.

Sasha had a lit arrow, you didn't know why at first. But once you realized it, it was a little too late. 

She shot the barrels causing them to burst. 

They were filled with gun powder.

Smoke rose in the room, causing it hard for you to breathe, coughing, sweeping the smoke out of the way. I guess she improved, even without my help. Proud of you, Sasha.

"Gunpowder?!" Caven said, staring at the barrels. 

You figured the same thing Caven must've figured out. The way the barrels were burning, the had probably used bags of oil. You had seen extra baggage on the barrels earlier. That must've been it.

"This could be serious!" she yells out, letting everyone know still pointing her gun upwards. You could mostly only spot Mikasa and Levi though. They were zipping towards where the Military Police were. Or they were now, Kenny's people.

"Here they come!" one of Kenny's people say. "Shoot them down!"

You were practically hiding in the shadows, feeling the need that you didn't need to do anything. You didn't want anyone to die. So you weren't going to do anything.

Unexpectedly, a wave of green smoke came coming through their way. Levi and Mikasa rushed the way where the smoke was.

That was what they were doing.

You could spot from the stairwell that Hange, Jean, Connie, Armin, and Sasha were letting out smoke signals, but this time they weren't used for their actual purpose.

They were used for covering up their views.

"Thirty-five enemies!" Levi counts all of them, forgetting just one

That was you. 

"They're gathered behind these pillars! Continued as planned! We'll take them all down here!" Levi says, Mikasa following him.

You figured that it was time you said—did something.

"All troops, spread out. Surround them one at a time." you tell them calmly, coming out of your shadow. Saying what you said before Caven could say it. It was time you took action into the mess you couldn't stop earlier.

"Y/n?!" you could a few of them yell at, confused. They recognized your voice. You were wearing a hood just for precautions so that no one could spot you. You didn't want to make a scene when fighting these people.

"Yep! That's me!" you say zipping away on your odm gear. This was exhilarating. 

Hah.

What a lie. 

Of course it wasn't.

Nothing was exhilarating. And especially not this. 

Fighting with your family, basically was not the least bit exciting. It saddened you. A lot more than it should. 

They had just cared about you. More than your own family did.

You saw Sasha shoot another arrow at a barrel, surrounding some of Kenny's people in smoke. "More smoke!? Shit! Where'd they go!?" Another one of Kenny's people say. Jean was behind those people, clearing the smoke behind him.

Jean had did it.

He killed a person.

He had slashed his throat, blood getting everywhere.

"Yahoo!" You say, dropping in to say a little 'hi' to Jean. You weren't going to shoot anyone, at all costs. 

But people were definitely gonna shoot Jean. They were zipping towards Jean's direction, you observing from a distance, "Over there! Fire!" A person said, shooting in Connie's direction. Though smoke was in the way.

Thus, causing them to miss. Connie already out of the way.

"I missed!? Where are they?" They ask, trying to figure out Connie's location. Connie already in front of him. They realize it as soon as the smoke starts clearing up. But then, it was too late for them. 

Connie had slashed his throat as well. Them falling to the ground.

Death was everywhere.

"Say your prayers!" someone says, shooting near his direction. He gets really nervous. And you get scared for him as well, zipping towards him, trying to save him.

Though Sasha had done a good job in shooting the woman in her chest, the bow sticking out of her chest. "Sasha!" Connie looks back at the woman's body who was now falling to the ground.

"Connie! Try to stay hidden in the smoke while you fight!" Armin yells out telling him.

"Y/n?!" he also yells out seeing you near him.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to kill you or anything." you chuckle.

"Then why are you here?" he asks you, which seemed quite rude to be honest. "I.. I just wanted to save you." you say lightly. Finishing your sentence, leaving. 

You had to kill someone otherwise Kenny might throw a stupid fit or something. "Take this!" Another one says, aiming for Hange who let out a worried grunt.

The smoke was in the way, gladly.

It was getting messy.

"Who the hell is that girl!?!" They all said worriedly. 

That's my Mikasa. Was all you could think. 

She slashed all those people, with ease too. I guess it runs in the family too.

Levi was headed towards Caven. 

Shit.

You rushed over there to save her, finding no need because Levi was distracted over something else.

"Yahoo!!!" you could hear a familiar voice scream out.

Shooting Levi, although missing and hitting a pillar instead.

"Yo, Levi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 5.6K 62
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ€ข ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ เณƒโ€โžท โ™š ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ...
1.7M 59K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
48.6K 1.2K 40
what matters most to the people around you? how about.. what matters most to you? you love, but in the end, you lose. #1 on #levixreader (06/01/2023)
331K 9.3K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...