~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤...

By C4liven

▄▄▄▄ "M̶i̶y̶a̶,̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶,̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ b... More

1. ••𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮, 𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜••
2.••𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉••
3.••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛••
4.••𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠••
5.••𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
6.••𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚!? + 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2.
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 3.
7. ••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 "𝙎"••
8. ••𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨••
9. ••𝘼 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮••
10. ••𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙••
11. ••𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙑𝙨. 𝙔/𝙉••
12. ••𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨••
13.••𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••
15.••𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?••
16.••𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!••
17.••𝙏𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩••
••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
18.0••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣~••
18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀☽*ʟᴀsᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ*

2.1K 51 64
By C4liven

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟐𝟎%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟓𝟎%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
𝟕𝟎%

███████▒▒▒
𝟏𝟎𝟎%

██████████
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝗔𝗠. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹....

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢......

Where am I? It's so dark....

Is that? Himaru? Adam? Mom?

Where are they going to?

Someone answer me!

"Farewell, Y/N"

I'm, falling??

Shadows began to creep on you and crawl over you, making you drown in the darkness.....

Y/N!

Y/N!
Dream ended....

"(Y/N)!" Miya shouted at you worried.

You woke up, panting, it was just a nightmare. You look to the side to see Miya with his face full of concern. He sighed in relief when you woke up.

"Are you alright? You were shaking in your sleep and you were making low groans...oh and you scratched me..!" Miya asks.

You thought for a moment. Though it made you wonder, where were they going? Himaru.....

"I'm alright now, thanks for your concern." you said.

"Do you need any water? I can get you some." Miya asks.

You nodded yes before he leaves to get you a glass of cold water. You sighed and lied back down on the bed. After a minute, Miya came back with water in his hands.

"Here you go..." Miya hands you the glass of water as you take it and chug it down.

"Do you wanna tell me what your dream was about?" Miya asks.

You shook your head.

"No, I just need to rest, hopefully no more nightmares, it's not a big deal honestly, a lot of people get nightmares and in the morning, they're fine, no need to worry about me so much." You said.

Miya gave you a pouty face.

"Wow! And right when I was being nice. I'm not going to worry about you again the slime!" Miya huffed and crossed his arms.

You laughed a bit.

"Sorry sorry, though, can you stay here for the rest of the night? It would be a relief if you did." you said.

"But didn't you say, don't sleep so close to me! Or I'll kick you!" Miya said as he imitated your voice.

"Ehe...." you said nervously as you scratched your head.

"I know you have your own room but just this once! Not that I'm scared or anything I just feel like sleeping with you tonight!" You said.

Miya sighed and got in the bed with you.

"Fine..., you truly are a hopeless slime" Miya said tiredly.

"It's 1AM, let's go back to sleep now." He said as he starts to close his eyes.

You stared at him for a moment thinking and had an idea. You hugged him from behind his back and started to fall asleep. Miya, however, was still awake, and he was blushing so hard. Good thing you were sleeping so you didn't see his cherry red face. He sighed and turned to face you.

"You may be a hopeless slime....but your my hopeless slime." He whispered, careful not to wake you. You were peacefully sleeping, your breathing was now normal and that calmed him. He smiled to himself and started to close his eyes as he falls asleep.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next morning came by fast. You were kicking in your sleep which pushed Miya off the bed as he groaned. He scratched his head.

"H-hey! What was that fo-" then he realized it was just another nightmare. He sighed and got up to wake you.

"Hey...hey...Y/N, wake up!" he said.

You "accidentally" slapped his face softly in your sleep as he groaned. It wasn't your fault but he was slightly irritated.

"Y/N! WAKE, UP!" Miya shouts.

You fell off your bed, whining in annoyance. You then woke up and got back to reality. Yea, it was another nightmare.

"Did you have another nightmare?" Miya asks in concern.

"Well no fucking shit Sherlock, of course I did dumbass!" You said.

"Jeez I was just trying to help you! No need to be so rude I was just asking!" Miya fought back.

"Oh- whoops! You woke me up in the worst way possible and I had a nightmare so I'm in a bad mood right now, my bad..." you said.

Miya sighed and helped you up.

"It's alright, you still look tired, do you need more rest?" He asks.

You rubbed your eyes and yawned. You did look like a mess right now.

"I think just one more hour...." you said tiredly.

Miya nodded and put you to bed as he went to go get some water to make you feel better. While he was getting water, he also wanted to tell you a story as well to put you in a peaceful sleep this time. You yawned and checked the time before closing your eyes, resting until Miya gets back.

"Here, have some water..." Miya says as he hands you the glass full of water.

"Wanna hear a story?" He asks.

"I'm not a baby, but go on..." you said.

"Ahem...there was once a little girl, you could say she's like a spirit! She was very cheerful even if nobody can see her. She liked being around people even if she was invisible. One day...she got tired of being alone and wanted to make a friend. No matter what she did, nobody would see her. She started to grow sadder, her heart sank. She lost hope. She thought she would never make a friend. But one day....she met a boy around the same age as her. The boy had a book in his hands and he seemed lost. He was looking for something. The girl ran up to the boy and pushed him a little to tease him. She was invisible and no one could see her so she thought it was okay. But the boy turned around and said, "what was that for?" The girl stopped and looked at him in shock. Not only could the boy see her, but he was staring at her directly in her beautiful gold eyes. She was happy inside. She finally spoke, "I'm sorry there sir! I didn't know you could see me!" She giggled. The boy looked confused but he smiled. "Do you know this forest well? If so, can you guide me to the grandest tree of all?" He asks. The girl quickly nodded and said, "only if you'll be my friend!" The boy laughed and nodded. The girl quickly ran to find the grandest tree in the forest. Her white little dress swaying around as she quickly ran to look for the grandest tree. She looked everywhere but couldn't find one. There were trees that were big, but did that mean they were grand? There were trees that were beautiful, but did that mean they were grand? There were trees that were tall, but did that mean they were grand? The girl looked and looked but sighed. She lost hope and she thought she lost her chance to make a friend. She walked back to the boy who was reading under a tree. The boy looked up to the girl and said, "did you find the grandest tree?" the girl thought for a moment, and said, "I did" the boy smiled and got up. "The grandest tree is the one you were sitting at!" The girl said. The boy looked confuse. "How so?" He asks. "Because this tree is the one you were reading at, which makes it the grandest to me..." the girl says. The boy smiles and laughs. "Well then, may I ask your name now that were friends?" The girl nodded. "It's Asarine!" And so, the girl and the boy became friends. I'm sure their friendship lasted a very long time-"

Miya stopped talking and looked at your sleeping figure. He smiled and got up and kissed your forehead.

"Have a goodnight sleep, (Y/N)..."

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
。。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N): next chapter is the last one! So get ready because this book is going to end soon! WHY DOES MY WRITING STYLE ALWAYS CHANGE THOUGH TF

For genshin players....

I have a discord server if you wanna join! It's mainly focused on genshin impact but even if you don't play it you can still join! The link is here

https://discord.gg/kZEdJaqC

Be aware though, it's a bit crazy but yet funny 😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 42
( 담아 떨쳐내 ) 💭 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺...
33.5K 768 88
❝ I wanna kiss you so bad ❞ ❝ Then do it ❞ ➷ ⭑ When a mentally ill teen meets a skater teen. ➷ ⭑ :status: being rewritten. ➷ ⭑ Pronouns us...
10.4K 174 21
I decided to do this since i was bored like always and my friends said to do a reki story so here i am 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰�...
69.2K 2K 34
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐥...