Isolation (BTS x reader)

By frogitty

Y/n, a 22 year old, someone who is just trying to get by quietly. Her job consists of dealing with insolent m... More

1| Same Boat
2| Just a little longer
3| Happy Birthday Jungkook
4| Pit of Darkness
5| I Missed Her
6| Awkward
7| Spilled Alcohol
8| What is Wrong With Me?
9| You're Weird
10| Mommy?
11| I Need A Ride
12| Side Of The Road
13| Am I Kidnapped?
14| You're a Virgin?
15| Flour, flour, flour
16| Goodnight
17| Childish Butterflies
18| Worse For Everyone
19| Shades Of Blushing
20| Want To Happen
21| Dying Flowers
22| M'Lady
23| Interrogation
24| Distraction
25| Who Are They?
26| Drug
27| Devoured
28| Childish
29| Took The Fall
30| You're Beautiful
31| Washing Off Last Night
32| Strawberry Ice Cream
33| The Moon
34| Cold Sweat
35| Bless You
36| Confrontation is Bad
37| Missing
38| She's Gone
39| Funeral
40| Relationships
41| Mixed Ideas
42| No Going Back
43| What You Need
Author's Note

44| Catching Up

3.7K 148 62
By frogitty

December 4, 2009

Seokjin hyung turned 18 today. I felt a sudden urge to tell him the blood brother pact and so I did. At first he made me upset for his reaction, which was expected, but he took quite a while to understand.

When I told him, he just stared at me and then burst out laughing as if it were all some sort of joke. I so badly wanted to slap him, but I held my temper, "patience is key" is what my father told me,

Jin hyung finally got that I was being serious about the news and he strangely didn't ask too many questions. Mostly asked why I chose him and what he had to do to help. It felt nice to have someone listen to me, be interested in what I had to say.

I'm sure he pretty much on board, I guess that we much wait until the other come.

I can't tell anyone this but... I like this feeling.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

I feel my legs wobble down the high ceiling halls, holding my breath as if someone were to jump out of any of the rooms.

I search the end of the hall, deciding whether I should take the elevator or the stairs. It seemed best to take the stairs as they would probably cause less attention to be radiated onto me, so I slowly take my time down the steps. My eyes are glued to the steps ahead, knowing that if someone were to start coming up I would be trapped, but luckily everyone was still upstairs drinking.

My mind somewhat hazy from the dimmed hall makes it hard to remember where my room was and I cringe at myself for not learning my way around better. It was clear that this place was huge and there was no way I was going to be able to find my way outside; smart of myself to choose to leave in the morning.

April 16, 2010

I feel so stupid. I lost this dumb thing a few months ago and wasn't able to update my notes, but our once duo has grown so much. There was two boys at my school and they were both pretty scrappy, but it was clear that they need a helping hand- so I spoke to them.

I wandered to the two of them and they were more than happy to start eating with Jin hyung and I during lunch. Taehyung was the younger of the two and he was almost like a puppy. He was glued to us so quickly which got annoying fast... so I put him in his place. After that, he started talking less and be less affectionate- as a man should.

Jimin was quieter and very skinny, but he had a beautiful face. He was a prostitute or something and I think it would be good to have him with us (also because I think having Taehyung meant also having Jimin). Having Jimin would mean less competition of having to impregnate my wife because she wouldn't be interested in someone so feminine like him.

Like two months later, Seokjin hyung and I told them the blood bond and they were very fast to accept if it meant that they could live with my wealthy family. It was easy and they weren't too annoying I guess.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

After several minutes of scanning doors to see which was mine, I finally find mine. I plopped myself on the cushioned bed and sighed aloud. Although I knew I should go to sleep now so I could wake up at dawn and find my way out, it seemed more interesting in snooping in the small notebook.

Namjoon was very secretive as it was, but to be able to get a little more insight of who he was and what exactly was going on here was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I turn on my bedside light, the yellow brightness lighting up the room.

I rub my hand against the dark cover of the book and inspect more closely. The ends were rigid and the pages were yellow and weak. The cover was smooth, apart from the few cuts through it.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest with fear of what was in it, what if it was just marketing things for work and Yoongi was just trying to mess with me. What if there was an ulterior motive that I was missing and they all wanted to sleep with me? The many thoughts flush from my brain as I finally open to the first page.

May 6, 2010

Today there was a boy in my class, he was a upper class man. Because of how smart I am, I happened to take the same class as him. He seemed to be pretty popular among everyone, always having a pearly smile to knock with it.

It bothered me so much that someone could be so happy for absolutely no reason at all. Even with the amount of money my family held, none of us would ever show our emotions out like he did. It was annoying so I gave him a piece of my mind.

His name was Hoseok hyung and he let me blow my steam off onto him. After, he then told me that he didn't have anything to be upset about too much, his family wasn't wealthy that's for sure, but it wasn't something that hurt him.

Soon after he and I became good friends, it was weird. He was weird. Hoseok hyung was a guy who wanted to be friends because he wanted to. There was no reason that he should except because he wanted to. So I let him spend time with us, until Seokjin hyung told me it would be best if I had him included with the brother bond thing since he was always with us.

Seemingly, our odd group was becoming well closed and we were nearly done with finding our brothers. Everyone had someone that they could be close with and it wasn't too weird.

We need two more brothers.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

I feel sick. I haven't even made it past the first 5 pages and I feel sick.

Aside from my struggling to read child Namjoon's handwriting, everything I read made complete sense. They weren't interested in me at all, just whether I would have one of their babies.

This was a fucking cult and they wanted to take me? What the fuck am I doing here?

I stand, but my legs too weak to hold my body up. I glance at the alarm clock to my left -5:26a.m.-

It was so early in the morning and with my lack of sleep from the night before it killing me. I would get too far without falling asleep. I pound my head in frustration, trying to think of something I can do, but nothing comes to mind. I lay back down and feel myself fall into a deep, unwanted sleep.

December 25, 2010

It's done. We have our brothers. After getting Hoseok to join, everything just seemed to fall into place really.

During the summer I passed over a bridge that I usually did when going to the store for manga, but I stopped because I saw a limpkin bird. It was amazing! I never saw one in person and they are really rare. I got excited and I pulled my phone to take a picture when I accidentally dropped my phone off the ledge.

When I yelped in panic the bird left. I was so upset that I wasn't going to go down and get my phone, but something pushed me to do so. I walked down so sadly when I saw a little boy sitting on some rocks in the river.

He was holding my phone nervously, but gave it to me nonetheless. It was strange and I tried to talk to him for a while, but then I had to go home. The next few days I kept going back and soon he started talking to me and bringing him food, I didn't want him to know I was rich yet so I told him I stole it all.

After a while he finally went home with me and the servants in the house made him look better presentable. I don't know what happened to him and I guess I never will, but honestly I don't care. He's a year older than me, but he like a child from how small he was, the doctor said it was because he didn't eat much.

Around thanksgiving he started looking his age a bit more, but he's still kind of short in comparison to Jin and I.

Then Jungkook's birthday, I decided to give him his gift in private. He had just turned 13 and it seemed perfect to have him join the bonded brothers. I'll be honest, I was getting impatient once Yoongi hyung joined. Jungkook was always following Seokjin hyung around so it only felt right for him to be in it.

He believe me almost immediately, so it was easier than I thought it was. Well, until Seokjin hyung tried to beat the shit out of me for getting JK in while he was away in college. I didn't care though.

Now we just need to find our wife before Jin hyung turns 30 and it'll be okay.

I'll be okay.

Namjoon

*

A/N

I've been gone since like months ago.... I was busy and also had no ideas :') I'm working on everything now though, I SWEAR. I'm sorry for being gone for so long

-Melanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
666K 27.9K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
360K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
148K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...