The Tale Of Hearts

By sulli96

"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His... More

Teaser one
Teaser 02
Teaser 03πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Tearser 04(upcoming chapters)πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character description
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author NoteπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
New Story
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Special Episode-01
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Special Episode 02
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Special Chapter 03
Chapter 42
30KπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Authors Note
Special Chapter 04
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Special chapter 5
Chapter 46
Special Chapter 6
Chapter 47
Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
101 ReadersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Deadly Bounded 😏
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Special Chapter - Hyden
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Ball outfits
Chapter 74
chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Special Chapter-08
chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 12

4.5K 90 0
By sulli96

The girl on the mirror was smiling brightly to me as her eyes sparkled with the excitement. I was sitting on the bench before the dressing table. my heart was beating like a drum with excitement today I'm going to officially end my school life . A hint of sadness crept through me as the thoughts of not going school anymore and I will have to separate with my bestie ..
most of our happy memories were lice in the school

How we both studied together at the library and how we spent our most free times in the canteen while chit chatting, summer camps, sports days and most exciting memories I collected through this journey..
Drama competition and last not least how Tash laughed when I acted to a skinny drunken boy as it was my first character I got from the first drama. I acted in our drama club..that was halluries..but all those small memories will last forever in my life..it would be so much better if Bryan also with us today,but i think he wouldn't be able to make there as he didn't even take my call yesterday.

Thinking positive, I did my makeup a little bit hurriedly. applying a little amount of maroon lipstick with a mascara and eyeliner and then the last touch up of the blusher satisfied me..

After slipping off the robe I wore my maroon knee-length off shoulder dress as I already had my matching maroon strapless bra and panties on...
Putting my small pearl earrings which mom had gifted me as the graduation gift and the butterfly necklace I slipped my favourite rose gold wrist watch to the right hand..

Okay all done while stood up before the mirror I started to admire the reflection so what would I should wear with this

Maroon heels will go well with them

The theme colour was maroon as we decided from the previous rehearsals..

While I was engrossed in my thoughts I heard mom's voice from downstairs..

"I'm coming mom"

Getting down from the stairs my eyes traveled to the mom was stood Infront of the door. she was already dressed with her dark blue slacks with white long sleeve blouse tucked into the slack. She was flashing her happy smile spread on her cheeks as in her right hand a beautiful white rose bouquet and on the other hand she was holding a middle size parceled box ..
I gasped as I couldn't believe my eyes...

"Who sent all this mom...???"i asked in surprise

"Aunt kathi honey."...her smiling face came into view as she extended the small card attached to the flower bouquet.

"Hazel sweetie congratulations on your graduation
Here are you graduation gifts
Sorry I couldn't attend to your big day
Even though I haven't seen you for years I know you have become a beautiful young lady..
Hope to see you soon here sweetie..
we are really excited to have you here
Your loving aunt kathie"

"She is so sweet mom..and what is this "my curiosity got the best of me as I hurriedly unpacked the box and my eyes delighted as I saw the maroon colour beautiful clutch

"Mom it's really pretty"no arguments aunt Kathi has the best fashion sense but how she knows our colour theme?? must be mom has said her while their phone chit chats..

"I should take this today mom it's really pretty"i said eyeing her with a happy smile

"As your wish honey now hurry up.. we have to pick up tash and fanny right? .."

Ohh right that silly girl must be ready now..mom wanted to take them with us as I also didn't want Tash to come to her graduation driving her own car.. mom wanted to give her the best treatment today so then Tash would not miss her mom on her big day..
Hope uncle Daniel would not dare to forget today..

Thinking. I put my heels on and put the phone and the other necessaries to maroon clutch. Everything was perfect, and I'm full ready but my heart was saying otherwise I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Another chapter of my life going t began and I'm feeling afraid of it, more like nervous.

Hope I will not slip and make a fool out of myself in the ceremony God please save me ..I prayed in my mind..Kissing dad's picture I whipped a lone tear escaping my eyes as I was missing his presence..

"I miss you dad and you will be forever be missed"
Waving my hand to dad i quickly exited from the room

"You look beautiful honey"as always her comment..

"Thank you mom"kissing her cheeks we stared at each other lovingly
Breaking the silence
"So shall we go now? "
"Yes mom"

******************

Two days before the graduation day

Fedging my fingers I was looking into the direction of the door waiting for the Tash
As I was sitting in the corridor of the main hall Mrs.Ronalds aka our class teacher was there to take measurements of us for the academic regalia.. these feelings felt so unreal as 13 years of our school life were going to end within a few days..
Running figure of Tash was enter to the corridor as her eyes traveled to me quickly coming to my direction

"Am i too late?''she asked while keeping a hand on chest to calm down her drumming heart..

"No.. we are at the end of the list"I said while flashing my bunny teeths..

"Tash ahm.."why I was shuttering

" Did you invite uncle Daniel to the graduation ceremony?"I let out the whole sentence at once

"Yes Haz .. yesterday I Talked with him ..he said he will attend this for sure..but you know I don't believe him..
He always forgot important thing on our family and mom and I were always alone without him
let's wait and see but if he forget it this time.. I'm not going to move in with him.."her sad expression showing through her bright features of her face..

"Let's wait and see, hmm."I hope my assured smile gives you the strength tash..and not to lie I missed dad he wouldn't be there to be with me on that day..

"Girls, after this measurement taking process, you will have to go inside of the main hall.. graduation rehearsals will begin soon we have only two days.. okay.." Mrs.Ronalds voice boomed from the other corner ..

Chit chats on the background enchoring around the main hall as we were sitting on the 3rd row according to the name list.So unfortunately Tash and I were not in the same row. Sighing I looked around to ease my thudding heart with excitement..

Mrs. Ronald's Keep sending students to the inside while telling their respective places..I was gazing at the window near to me as I was more than thankful to Mrs.Ronald's to gave me this place my right hand side was still empty as I was wondering who will be sit there with me..

Someone friendly would be comfortable because all these 3 rehearsals and also in the graduation ceremony we have to continue to sit there so hope I would find a good companion.. I already missing Tash..While I was wondering Nick came to my site as I guessed he would be sitting with me..i smiled back as he sat beside my right side while smiling..

"Hey Hazel..."

"Hey Nick"my voice was more audible than I thought it would be.

"We will make a nice companion i guess"he said while scratching the back of his neck and i gave him a sheepish smile in return.

"Yeah"an awkward smile spread on my mouth as I continued to look outside the windows while thinking how to start a conversation..

We were not in the same class in highschool but at the middle school we were at the same class..he is somewhat silent and at the same time attractive..most of girls on the middle school drooled over him.
From the corner of my eyes I could feel his gaze on me and I felt guilty for ignoring his presence ..
I meekly turned to his side hoping to start a conversation. .

"So how is the Life"what a stupid question Haze but as a start it is good.
" it's good " he said his eyes flickered back to me.

"So what are you going to do after this Haze?" he asked with a smile on the corner of hos lips.
I smiled as actually it's quite good to interact with people" I applied to a university still waiting for an answer from them.."

"Wow that's great..you have good marks right?"he asked truing to me.

"Ahmm not that much but quite enough i guess"

"So what about you?! , any plans after graduation? "Now it's my turn..

"Ahm..I applied to the southern California University"

"Tash and I also applied to that"my surprised voice came directly..

"Ahh i know ...... ahm.... I mean I heard it from Tash"
That was a surprise when they got that close. I didn't even see them talking. nodding, I thought to concentrate on what was MRS.ronalds speaking on the top of the stage ..she was giving us the instructions for the day of graduation ceremony.

"Students after graduation you can leave with your parents for lunch but you have to present here at 4.00 pm as you know the graduation ball will start in time.
Girls as you know you have to wear maroon and boys dark blue tuxedo to go with the our them"

Finally the long rehearsal session came to an end as we exited the main hall ..
Then see you next time haz.. "Nick's voice boomed from behind as I turned and said goodbye to him walking through the corridor I saw Tash's figure waving her hands to me...
"That was hard right "her annoyed expression clearly could be seen from her face..
"Let's go to the canteen bestie"I said laughing while sticking my tongue to her...

****************

Current time on the graduation day

After pick up Tash mom directly drive to the direction of the school tash was wearing her dark maroon bodycon dress with beautiful silver Mary jane platforms stunning as always.. our chit chat was booming unstoppable as we have lot of things to talk even though we met yesterday good thing Tash got into back seat with me as aunt fanny was in the passenger seat beside mom..

Nervousness and excitement ran through my body so today there will be a lot of crowd as most of the parents will also be there. Mrs.renalds said they will arrange the parents seat from the back.

What if I stumbled on my feet and slipped on the stage like a fool.ewww....my heart was thudding Before we entered the main hall while we were waiting for uncle Daniel's presence..

"Babe don't be nervous it's just our graduation and Don't be afraid you will not slip okay?"like always she knew me the best..

The announcement was heard from the main hall. They were inviting all students and their parents to come inside..

Mom's concerned eyes looked into me as both of us turned to Tash's direction..

"Honey let's go inside I'm sure Daniel is on his way okay he will be here soon..

Nodding her head Tash one last time looked to the direction of the main gate her eyes were full of hopes..

"Let's go he will come"patting her back we entered the hall after mom and aunt fanny..and we separately went to our respective places to sit.

Nick was already sitting on his seat when I go to my row.. while greeting him with a small smile I walked past him to sit as he was already standing to while accommodating the space but suddenly my heels got twist but his hands went to my side and gave me the balance..my cheeks reddened with the proximity his hands was on my hips..

Withdrawing myself from him I mumbled a small thanks to him while sitting in my place..eww this is embarrassing always end up becoming a Fool..

"You look beautiful today"I heard him whisper while my inner genius was lecturing me..my eyes snapped open to his side with red cheeks..

"Thank you, you too look good"mumbling , I stared at my lap because at the moment it was the most interesting thing to me.

The graduation ceremony started in a ceremonial way. Luckily, I didn't make any mistakes which I was thankful for.

One by one we got onto the stage as per the pre order to get the graduated certificate..when I got into the stage my eyes involuntarily traveled to the mom's direction. Her eyes were sparkling with happy tears.. who would be wonderful if dad was also here with her..

Most of the guest speeches were a little bit boring but to our relief they didn't talk much..

When the Tash's turn came I was watching her as she lovingly stared at someone's while on the stage ,my eyes traveled to the direction of her gazed facoused.geezz uncle Daniel finally..

My happy tears dance at the bae as I know how much this means to her..

Exiting from the graduation hall mom took photographs of us both with flower bouquets which uncle Daniel brought to us.

His tear clouded eyes said it all while he was whipping them from the back of his hand continuously..

This moment will last forever as I took a photograph of them hugging each other while crying..

"Let's go girls today I will treat you with Very expensive lunch and we have to hurry up as you guys don't want to be late for the graduation ball now do we?" Uncle Daniel's voice was horse as he was slightly wiped gis remind tears.. today will be a one of happy day.
************************

Hey guys how was the chapter ?
What you think where is the devil she met arlier? How the will meet again?
Wonna know? Join with my journey?
And thank you for 300 reads again 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 17.4K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
406K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
410K 9.2K 75
β€’ BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES β€’ Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...