Isekai Quartet (my version)

By GrantAmadeusLee

This is isekai quartet in my version. If you don't know what is isekai quartet, well, it is an anime crossove... More

[Shorts] One Year of Love
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Friendship
Chapter 3: Talent Show
Chapter 4: Trouble
Chapter 5: ?Reward?
Chapter 6: Class 1
Chapter 7: The Sins
Chapter 8: Sports day
Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!
Chapter 10: Pleiades
Chapter 11: Welcome to Nazarick!
Chapter 12: Stand user
Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: Tower of Gray
Chapter 16: The Bizarre Adventures Begins
Chapter 17: What Subaru Should Do...?
Chapter 18: The Bright Star
Chapter 20: The Other Side
Chapter 21: To The Sand Dunes
Chapter 22: Those were The Days...
Chapter 23: Phony Cameron
Chapter 24: Islands - Introduction

Chapter 19: Devo the Cursed

294 7 3
By GrantAmadeusLee

After a long walk, the group has finally arrived to Emma's restaurant.

Although, I may haven't said this but, Emma's restaurant is huge!

The group entered into the restaurant. They sit on a round table with 10 seats.

Emma is the one taking their orders.  Usually, the waiters taking the customers' orders. But since Emma knows them, she will be the one taking their orders.

Emma: "What are your orders?"

Satella, Echidna and Minerva understand the language of the menu. The rest of the group? They are very confused because they don't understand the language.

Joseph: "I don't understand this language. It's gibberish to me."

Emma is confused.

Emma: "Nani?"

Satella: "I'll tell you. That one over there is a fish steak- wait... "Fish"?"

Emma: "Ah yes! We discovered fish recently. It's really delicious. Try it!"

Satella: "I already know what it tastes like."

Emma: "What!? You don't even try!"

Tanya: "I think most of us knows what it tastes like."

Emma: "What!?"

Minerva: "What does it tastes like?"

Echidna: "In order to know, experience is the best choice."

Satella: "Anyways, I'll order ribs."

Emma: "How many?"

Satella: "Who want ribs?"

Minerva: "Me!"

Echidna: "I'll have tea instead."

Narberal: "I'll take the tea as well."

Emma: "Okay! I'll get them for you all!"

Joseph: "Wait! What about us?"

Emma: "I'm not a waiter. Call one!"

Joseph: "What!?"

================================================================================

At the kitchen...

Emma analyzes every single chef at the kitchen about their cooking. Are they good, bad? Who knows.

Emma sees a chef cooking scallops. The chef tries to flip the scallops, so they won't overcook. But the scallops are stuck on the pan, as if it was glued are something. It looks like he cooked the scallops on the wrong pan.

Emma: "Jamie*! If you cook scallops on a non-stick pan, they won't stick. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE COLD *Bleep*-ing NON-STICK!" *('Jamie' is a nickname)

Jamie is aware about what will happen if he messed up in front of the master chef.

Emma: "I don't know what non-stick means but what the *bleep*!"

Jamie realize that the scallops were overcooked.

Jamie: "*Bleep*"

Emma: "Start over and use a non-stick pan!"

Jamie quickly change the pan to the correct one.

Emma, goes to the other chefs. She sees one chef cooking... In a burning pan.

Emma: "The meat's burnt! You're cooking on a burning pan you idiot!"

The chef tries to remove the fire by blowing into it, but the fire gets bigger.

Emma: "Oh my... Just leave it! Just *bleep*-ing leave it!!!"

Emma grabs the burning pan away from the stove, then the fire is gone.

Emma: "You're going to burn the kitchen down you Donkeh!"

Chef: "Yes chef, sorry chef."

The chef won't make the same mistake again.

================================================================================

The sky turns dark. It's night. The group goes out from the restaurant.

Joseph: "I've never had a delicious meal like that before!"

Emma: "Thanks! Also, I don't understand your money at all. Here in Lugunica we used copper, silver, and gold coins. You don't have those but instead, you have pieces of papers with pictures and numbers on them."

Satella: "Emma! You are insulting their economy in their own world. Stop!"

Emma: "I'm sorry!"

Echidna: "Anyways... Your chefs, are kind of rusty..."

Emma: "I know. They sometimes piss me off! There's one time when one of my chefs eats his own food. And I was like: "You donkeh!" I kick him out after that."

Echidna: "Then why do you have that amateur chef working with you? I think that's fascinating."

Emma: "Really? It's not that simple, you know. Satella-chan told me that you don't understand emotions so I don't think you understand."

Echidna: "I see... Alright then. But we need a place to stay. Do you have one?"

Emma: "I do! That would be my house."

Suddenly, a customer approaches Satella.

Customer: "Excuse me... Uh..."

Satella looks behind her. It was a customer, touching her black dress. The customer was an old man with a walking stick.

Customer: "Excuse me, Emilia-sama... I would like to ask you something..."

Satella: "(He thinks I'm Emilia! Good! But this is my first encounter with a citizen. I have to act like Emilia!) Yes?"

Customer: "I'm not being rude but, could you tell me why do you want to be the ruler of Lugunica?"

Satella: "Oh, that one. (Isn't that easy to answer...)"

Satella: "I want all to be treated as equal."

Customer: "Ah. So that's why. I am a man who also wanted to be like you. Being able to fulfill your dreams must be lucky. I don't have that opportunity."

Satella: "..."

Customer: "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell you that, Emilia-sama."

Satella: "No, it's fine. You wanted to stop this discrimination. That's fine to me. You are doing the right thing. Keep on trying! Don't give up."

Narberal interrupts.

Narberal: "Who is this pathetic human here?"

Satella: "What? Narberal! Don't call him that!"

Narberal: "Oh yeah... Right."

Satella: "(What is wrong with her?)"

The customer has a weird opinion about Narberal Gamma. She wears a maid outfit with metal plates. Is she a maid or a knight?! But other than that, she looks beautiful. But he didn't mind that.

Satella: "Umm... Should you go home? It's late and you are here with me."

Customer: "Ah yes, of course! But I have one more question."

Satella: "What is it?"

Customer: "Where have you been?"

Satella: !

Customer: "I've been worried about you. Ever since this Lugunica got transported to the ocean, you and the Lolimancer are nowhere to be found."

Satella is feeling uneasy. But she finds the solution.

Satella: "Then where are the other countries then?"

Customer: "That's a good question. We don't know yet."

Satella: "Anyways, I have to go. Goodnight."

The customer leaves and says goodbye.

Satella: "(Emilia, did you literally made friends with anyone!?)"

Satella goes back to the group. Suddenly, Emma hugs Satella by the neck, again.

Satella: "Ack!"

Emma: "Satella-chan! I want to ask you something!"

Satella: "What is it?"

Emma: "How's Emilia-chan? Is she good, bad, healthy, sick, stressed, or-"

Satella: "I will tell you, IF YOU STOP HUGGING ME!"

Emma: "OK OK!"

Emma freed Satella from her grasp.

Satella: "She's fine. She may be at 'School', but I left a message for Subaru-kun to do his task. Of course, Emilia is a little anxious. But I hope Subaru-kun can cheer her up, or something like that."

Emma: "Oh, cool! Also, I was chatting with the maid Nar-chan here."

Narberal: "Nar-chan!?"

Emma: "That would be a nickname for you!"

Echidna: "That is the stupidest name I've ever heard from you yet."

Emma: "Ha ha! Anyways, Nar-chan told me that if you touch her leader, you will definitely die."

Emma whispers to Joseph.

Emma: "I doubt that."

Joseph: "Huh? Why do you think so?"

Narberal: "What did you say?"

Emma: "I said that I doubt that!"

The whole group is shocked.

Satella: "I can't believe you actually said that in front of her!"

Emma: "What?"

Narberal: "You doubt you'll die when you touched Ainz-sama?"

Emma: "Yes, I doubt."

Emma said jokingly, but no one is aware.

Narberal: "Note this..."

Narberal said seriously.

Narberal: "Ainz-sama is stronger than god. He can beat you with a snap of his fingers."

Echidna: *Doubts*
Satella: *Doubts*
Emma: *Doubts*
Tanya: *Doubts*

So basically, it's the X doubt meme.

Emma: "Nah... Anyways, let's go to my house. It's not far away so-"

Satella: "Emma, I'm sorry but I can't come with you."

Emma: "Why!?"

Emma pouts.

Satella: "Because... Look at me! I look like Emilia! You should treat me like Emilia here, or else they find out that I am Satella!"

Emma: "Oh yeah, right! You are the 'Fake queen' here. So you must go to the... To the... Palace! That's right!"

Satella: "(Bruh. It's not quite a palace.🗿) Well, yes!"

Emma: "Alright! Also, please call me sister!"

Satella: "I refuse!"

Emma: "Hah! Classic Satella!"

================================================================================

The group (excluding Satella) and Emma are going to Emma's house.

They are walking. Suddenly, two thugs emerges.

Emma: "Oh my goodness... You two again!?"

Ennardt: "Yes. It's us again!"

Jason: "Fully prepared this time!"

Emma: "Excuse me but, do you even see a group of people here!? Are you two really that brave?"

Jason: "We... Uhh..."

The two thugs realizes the group.

Ennardt: "*Bleep*! You're right."

Jason: "*Bleep*! We are idiots. What the *bleep* are we even thinking!"

Ennardt: "Run!"

Joseph: "(Are they really going to use the Joestar's secret technique!?)"

They tried to run, but Emma hits both of their heads... With a frying pan!

She hits them in an instant, not even a millisecond!

Jotaro: "Nani?"

The two thugs faints.

Emma: "Don't run. There are puddles out there." ;)

Minerva: "Wait, Emma! Did you literally just hit them!?"

Emma: "Yes. So what?"

Minerva: "Didn't I told you centuries ago that you shouldn't use your powers to hurt someone!"

Emma: "But they attacked me... Twice!"

Minerva: "It doesn't matter! But hitting them with your power is just overkill!"

Emma: "No it's not!"

Minerva: "Yes it is!"

Echidna: "Minerva, stop. Let's just hand them over to the knights."

Minerva: "Well, yes! But let me heal them first!"

Emma: "Okay then, heal them."

Minerva: "Wait what?"

Emma: "Heal them already."

Minerva: "Fine! Here we go!"

Minerva punches both of the thugs on the head. They wake up.

Ennardt: "It- It happened again!"

James: "We suddenly knocked unconscious!"

Emma: "Alright! I'll handle this!"

James: "Wha- You!!!"

Emma grabs both thugs and hand them over to the knights quickly. It only took her 2 seconds to go back.

Joseph: "Okay. Your speed is just bugging me all the time!"

================================================================================

At Emma's house...

Emma's house is not big, but 10 people can live in it. (Trust me it can.)

The group get inside the house one by one.

Avdol: "Emma-san, how many rooms does this house have?"

Emma: "4."

*(Angry Mista noises)*

Emma: "With 1 or 2 beds each."

Avdol: "That's not enough."

Emma: "Deal with it. Go sleep on the couch or something. There's a mattress in my bedroom. My bedroom is upstairs on the right. Take my keys!"

Emma throws her bedroom key to Avdol.

Emma: "Don't lose it."

Avdol: "I understand."

Avdol goes upstairs and found Emma's room. He opens it with the key and grabs the mattress. Then he brings it downstairs.

There is a weird doll in Emma's bedroom. But Avdol didn't mind.

Emma's bedroom only have one bed. Jotaro and Kakyoin's room is next to Emma's. Narberal's room is downstairs, with only one bed. Joseph and Avdol share the same to with 2 beds, and their room is next to Narberal's. Echidna and Minerva sleeps on the couch, one upstairs and one downstairs. Polnareff... I don't think you want to know where he sleeps🗿. Tanya is outside, watching the surroundings.

Emma goes to her room.

Emma: "Goodnight, y'all!"

Then she goes inside.

================================================================================

She goes in her bedroom. She goes to her bed and thinking about what her sister said to her at the restaurant.

Emma: "(Satella-chan and her friends got transported somewhere else and forced to join a school!? Then, there is something weird going in this world!)"

Then, she hears a sound, a creek, coming from her cabinet. She immediately jumps out from her bed.

There is someone inside her cabinet.

Emma: "Who is there inside my cabinet? Come out here!"

A person with scars all over his body comes out from the cabinet.

Emma: "Goodness! How did you even have those scars? Who are you?"

Devo: "I am Devo the Cursed. My Stand is the devil card. It stands for confusion and unluckiness."

Emma didn't understand anything he said.

Emma: "I don't know what you mean. Stands? Devil card?"

Devo: "Do you know these people?"

Devo pulls out 5 photos. It was Jotaro, Joseph, Avdol, Kakyoin and Polnareff.

Emma: "Yes, I do. What do you want with them?"

Devo: "My master, Dio-sama, wants me to eliminate them. If you don't show me where they are, I will have you eliminated as well."

Emma: "Well hold on, young man. What did these people do? Did they do anything wrong?"

Devo: "So I guess you don't want to show me? They did terrible things. They want to destroy my master, Dio-sama, for no reason."

Emma is merciful to Devo at first, but her mercy turns into doubts.

Emma: "Really? But my sister told me that they are good guys!"

Devo: "Then your sister lied to you..."

With that sentence being said, Emma now knows that Devo lied to her. There is no way her sister lied to her. Especially to her sister!

Emma: "There is no way I trust you now! No way my sister lied to me! You piece of *bleep*!"

Devo immediately unleashes his Stand, Ebony Devil.

Devo: "Ebony Devil!"

His Stand appeared. Of course, Emma can't see it. But I'll tell you what the Stand looks like anyways.

His Stand have four arms. Two of them holding a circle shield. One holding a sword and one holding a bow. It have 2 horns on its head. It has four eyes.

Emma don't know what Devo is doing, but she doesn't care. She quickly punches Devo over 1000 times.

Emma: "Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald! Jiwald!"

Each time she hits, it creates immense heat. Devo is probably feeling like being cooked by now.

Once she finishes punching, Devo tries to stand up. Then, Devo's Stand possessed the doll that Emma made in her childhood.

The doll is not that colorful. It was not made from fabric but wood.

Devo: "Heh! You did it!!! Heheheheheh! You dared to do it! It so painful!!! Heheh! It hurts so much! Wahahahah!"

Emma: "What's up with this guy?"

Devo is laughing even though he have a lot of injuries.

Devo: "It hurts so much!!! Ahahahhah! You dared to do this to me! Now I can hate you thoroughly. My Stand, Ebony Evil, works on the level of hatred toward my opponent!!! Hahahhahahahah!"

Emma's room have two doors. One is the entrance, and one leads to the balcony. Devo goes to the balcony and jumps down while laughing.

Emma: "Oi! Get back here!"

Emma runs to the balcony and looks below, only seeing her roof. Devo disappeared.

Emma: "He disappeared! Where did he go!?"

Emma notices Tanya still awake outside her door.

Emma: "Hey Tanya-san! Do you see a man with scars all over his body jump down from my balcony!?"

Tanya: "Nope! Is it an intruder!?"

Emma: "Of course it is! Could you search him for me!? His name is Devo. When you found him... Just eliminate him!"

Tanya: "Ho? As you wish, then!"

Emma closed the door and go back to her room.

Emma: "Damnit! Where did he go!?"

Suddenly, Emma's leg got cut.

Emma: "What! I got cut! But I don't feel anything! What cut me!?"

Emma puts back the doll that fell from her desk.

Emma: "I have to find him."

Emma notices that her bedroom key is gone!

Emma: "That's weird. Where's my key? I swear I put them attached to the door."

Emma search throughout her room. She found it under her bed.

Emma: "How did it get there? I didn't even touch the door before. Not even Devo."

Emma carelessly goes below her bed and grabs her key. Suddenly, ropes appeared on the corners of the bed. It comes from above, and binds Emma's arms and legs.

Emma: "What!?"

Then, a shadow appears. It was the shadow of the doll. The doll is moving, as if it was alive.

Emma: "What? My doll..."

The doll is holding a shampoo bottle. Then, the doll squeeze the bottle, squirting shampoo to Emma's eyes.

Emma: "My eyes!"

Then, the doll drops the shampoo bottle, and now holding a saw. The doll uses the saw to cut down the bed's pillars. After it did that, the bed crushes Emma's back. Although it didn't hurt much.

Emma: "Ow!"

Doll: "Hehehehehe!"

Emma: "Is that... The doll's voice? It's sounds like Devo!"

Doll: "Look what you did! You melted my face!"

Emma: "Oh no! I can't do anything!"

Then, the doll holds a small spear. Then, it uses the spear to stab Emma from above the bed.

Emma: "Oh no!"

*Pow*

Doll: "OOF"

Suddenly, the doll was punched, by Emma herself.

Doll: "What!? How did you-?"

Emma: "Escape? Ha! I bet you can't see that coming! I melted the ropes! Then I punched you! Are you stupid or something!?"

Emma punches the doll again. It felt like an instant.

Doll: "So fast!"

Emma: "Also, I can travel in the speed of light! Now you know that you can't beat me!"

Emma attacks the doll with a rush attack: The Classic Jiwald.

Emma: "Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald Jiwald!..."

Her fists are as hot as fire. She could melt the doll so easily.

Emma: "Jiwald!"

Doll: "YEARGH!"

The doll's scream can be heard literally from outside. The doll melted. It glows red like molten metal.

Emma: "I've melted it. It's sad beating my own doll..."

================================================================================

Tanya was searching around the house, searching for the intruder that Emma mentioned.

She found a door leads to the basement.

Tanya: "(This is the only place I haven't been into...)"

Tanya goes inside the basement and sees the intruder, Devo the Cursed, melting as if he was converted into magma.

Tanya: "What...?"

================================================================================

Meme for the day:

Re:zero characters in a nutshell... (From season 1 & 2)

Subaru: "Hi I am Natsuki Subaru and I'm broke beyond compare! I am the main character of the series and I am a walking pain... Also I am cursed with the power of-" *Call of the Witch intensifies* *Subaru coughing intensifies*

Emilia: "Hi I am Emilia. Just Emilia. IamthemainheroineintheseriesandIambeingbulliedbythepeoplsbecauseIlooklikethewitch. AlsoRemfanshatedmebecausetheythoughtImuseless (No offense btw). Let'sseelater... AlsoImconsideredasarapgod."

Satella: "Hello I am Emilia but recolored and having a little more depression. I am obviously more matured than Emilia cuz I lived longer. Also some people hated me (probably) because I always hiding my powers in this fanfic. Good! No one knows." :D

Envy: *Aishiteiru ASMR intensifies* "... Not to you by the way... You're a *bleep*"

Rem: "Hello I am the best girl in season 1 (but not really). No, I am just an important character in arc 3, not the main heroine. I am just an oni maid working in Roswaal-sama's mansion. I love Subaru-"

Subaru: "I love Emilia."

Beatrice: "My name suggests that you should beat some rice. Wait why would you beat some rice I suppo-"

Me: "I like yo cut g."

Beatrice: *Intense screaming*

Rem: "... Also Everyone forgets about me. I wonder why?🤔"

Ram: "I am Ram. I will tease you no matter who you are. Also I only cook potatoes for some reason. Don't ask why."

Roswaal: "Hi I am Roswaal . L . Mathers. I am actually the first Roswaal and now here I am, trying to bring teacher ba~ck. I know that this fanfic had Echidna in it bu~t trust me, it's not her. Also, I ever became a woman."

Audience: "Ayo what!?"

Petra: "My name is Petra and everyone ignores me because I literally have no lore other than my backstory. Wait, do I even have a backstory?"

Elsa: "Let it go! Let it go! Let me cut your bowels open."

Meili: "Somehow the author of this fanfic forgets about me..."

(Author's note: Don't worry, Meili will be an important character someday.)

Echidna: "Hi I am Echidna and I am the Ms. Know Everything. And I am the one who presenting the first JoJo reference in the series. Your welcome, JoJo fans. Also people think I hate Satella because... Well... She actually the Witch of En-"

Satella: *Opens door wildly* "What did you just *bleep*-ing say!!!?"
TRIGGERED

Echidna: "Oh no... SEND HELP!"

...

Typhon: "Hello everyone! My name is MIKE TYPHON!" *Becomes Mike Tyson*

(Look okay... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Ok? I'm sorry! Typhon! Go back to your original form!)

Typhon: "My name is Typhon. I am the Witch of Pride! Also, anyone wants to hold my hand? Please." *Horror music plays* "C'mon. I know you want to!" :)

Minerva: "Hi I am the Witch of Wrath, Minerva! I will heal ANY wounds I see. Also please don't invite me into camping in a forest cuz I can't even kill anything. EVEN WITH WEAPONS!"
*Steps on an ant*
Ant: "Thank you!"
Minerva: "Argh!"

Please help Minerva's frustration.

Carmilla: "Hello, I- I am-"

Breaking News: Thousands of people died because they forgot to breathe!

Sekhmet: "zzz... I am Typhon's mother figure... Zzz..."

Daphne: "If you stare, you hungry. You hungry, you eat. You eat yourself. Congratulations! Oh! I am Daphne. I like to eat and I created witchbeasts by giving birth to them. Don't even imagine that! Also I called Su-ba-ru 'Sage' but that got removed in the anime. WHY WHITEFOX?"

Ryuzu Beta: "I am the real Ryuzu!"

Ryuzu Alpha: "No! I am!"

Ryuzu Gamma: "Oi! I am the real one!"

Ryuzu Delta: "Hey, we all know that the real one is dead in a crystal right?"

Garfiel: "yOu HaVe No IdEa WhAt PaIn Or SuFfErInG eVeN aRe¡"

(AaAaAaAaAaAa = Vibrato voice.)

Omega: "... They don't show me in the anime..." :(

Regulus: "Hi. I am Regulus Corneas. I am-"

One of his wives: *showed emotions with her face*

Regulus: "Excuse me did you just smile in front of me! How dare you defy my order while I was introducing myself! I will have you killed by now! But I am not because disnjfnxbakankfnkzbn..."

Lye: "Memories go brrrrrrrrrr."

Reinhard: "Why is the main character is suffering. But I'm not...?" *Questioning reality*

Felt: "Felt is no even my real name. My Divine Protection is a mystery. My backstory is a mystery. I am literally mystery itself!"

Julius: "I am a knight who swore my Loyalty to Anastasia-sama. Oh! And please don't accuse me of being gay. Stop it. It's disgusting!"

Anastasia: "Time is money. That's it from me. I am greedy gal, y'know!"

Mimi, Tivey & Hetero: "Screaming goes brrrrrrrrrr!"

Dogman: "My name is actually Ricardo but AnimeOT fans calls me dogman."

Ultra Instinct Dogman (Not even canon): "I can beat Reinhard without using 0.0000000000001% of my power."

Al: "I am a spoiler. And don't call me Aldebaran."

Priscilla: "If you don't bow to me I'll have you killed. Call me whatever, you'll die if you call me something bad."

Crusch: "I never fail at card games of chess, therefore people called me a cheater. Well, I can tell if you're lying is the answer."

Felix: "People call me 'Ferris' for some reason. Am I a Ferris wheel to you!?"

Wilhelm: "I may be an old man, but PEOPLE HATES MY BACKSTORY!"

Russel: "Just a person. But not really."

Fortuna: "I am Fortuna and I am Emilia's aunt. NOT MOTHER. Remember that! Also people shipped me with Guese for some reason. Bruh. Guese is a spirit 🗿."

Petelguese 100 years ago: "I am a sinner. I can't be forgiven. Also I know Fortuna when she's a kid. So don't ship me with her, please. And yes, I know Flugel. You want to know about him. Well, he is [REDACTED]."

Petelguese now: *Sees you reading this doing nothing* "Why are you so slothful!"

Pastrache (Pastrache? Patrache? Hojwskvdkfsl): "I am non-canonically best girl."

Ton, Chin & Kan: "Give me all your valuables!"

Me: ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Ton, Chin & Kan: *Intense screaming*

Me: "Nigerundayo! (Run away)"

Ton: "I knew it!!!"

================================================================================

Trivia: The piano piece that Satella non-canonically played in chapter 11 is Chopin - Godowsky Etudes. I've predicted almost no one will guess that. Haha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916 52 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...
11.9K 554 50
•this is MAFIA, yes. •anything can happen in here when I'm bored and I just want to write it down along the story timeline of this fanfiction, yes. •...
4.8K 172 37
"Have you, ever been isekai'ed?" Roy Excindo, a normal student, otaku, and half-shut-in decides to go and confess to his crush on a whim, but instead...
40 1 15
Luck-sekai. This is an isekai. It centers around a young man named Koki who finds himself reincarnated into a fantasy world that resembles many of th...