NEMESIS || Draco Malfoy

By Seselina

Adreanna didn't know it then, but both her and Draco Malfoy were not so different from one another; willing t... More

π‘ƒπ‘…π‘‚πΏπ‘‚πΊπ‘ˆπΈ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Thank you.

50

13.9K 510 379
By Seselina

– Hello, this is a pre-chapter A/N to let everyone know there will be light smut in this chapter, and so if you're uncomfortable with that, please make sure to stop reading at the appropriate time LOL. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out when that is! For the rest of you: enjoy. :) –

Knight to F3.

My eyes batted open, fingers letting go of the black piece between my fingertips as I watched Pansy opposite me carefully. She analysed the situation, eyes flying over the board to come up with her next move.

"So," I stated casually, dragging out the word to catch her attention, and as expected, her eyes shot upwards, curiosity glimmering in them as she sent me an anticipating look. "You were gone by the time I got back to the dorm yesterday."

Once more, Pansy's eyes dragged over the board, distractedly so, as her expression turned into one of pure horror — eyes wide and brows knitted together just for a second.

A second was long enough to notice, though.

Her hand hovered over the chessboard for the same amount of time, quickly picking up one of her pawns and dragging it over to F3. She smiled brightly as she snatched my knight off the board and carefully placed it next to the rest of the pieces she had taken.

"Trying to look for you, of course." She quickly shot back, shaking her head as she threw me a daring glance, eyes scanning my reaction a little nervously. "You ran out of the room as if you knew who tried to kill us—" She cut herself off with a hum, quickly changing her mind as she added, "Actually, I'm pretty sure you do know." She assessed, finally making eye contact again. "So, spill."

Diverting my gaze to take in the board before me, I immediately moved my second knight to F4 without hesitation, a challenging gleam in my eyes as I looked up at Pansy at the presented situation. "Seemed to have just been a really bad prank, for all I could tell."

I covered the lie with a shrug, unsure of why exactly I didn't tell her about Malfoy but telling myself it was because if I'd let loose on his secrets, he'd let loose on mine.

It was easier this way— that's what I believed, anyway.

"A prank?" She scoffed, eyes still desperately searching the board for a good move to make. Her words seemed to be laced with annoyance, though whether that was due to the prank or the game, I couldn't tell.

I hummed in agreement, a smile forming on my face at the helpless look on her face, continuing to release small groans under her breath as sharp curses fled her lips in desperation at the same time.

She sighed, closing her eyes for a second and leaning back in her chair to let her gaze flicker through the filled common room afterwards. Her tongue absentmindedly flicked over her lips as she crossed one leg over the other — hitting my leg in the process — still searching the room for something.

"Draco," She then said, the name alone making my brows furrow in stress. She couldn't possibly have found out it was him who sent those flowers, could she?

"What?" My voice wavered as the words left my mouth, following her gaze as I turned in my chair in a rush.

Release washed over me as his approaching figure stepped into my field of vision, and Pansy repeated her former shout a little louder. "Draco—!" She said again, this time waving him over in anticipation.

I watched her, former stress released, though my confusion just as prominent. My eyes rolled almost automatically as the boy came to a halt beside us, head tilting and a smirk forming on his lips as his gaze flickered from Pansy over to me.

"All yours," She quipped, almost swallowing her words whole with how fast she said them as she jumped out of her seat, one arm gesturing towards the chessboard. Without waiting for Malfoy's approval — which, by the way he looked at her, would've never made it past his lips — she gently pushed him into the chair opposite of me.

Leaving the both of us sitting at the table with nothing but a thumbs up and a muffled, "You better not make me lose, Malfoy," before she threw herself on the sofa next to Theo; hoping we wouldn't see her after she had rested her head on his lap.

A snicker passed by my lips, turning towards Malfoy as my eyes diverted off of the girl, dumb grin still on her face as I did so.

"Look, you don't have to do this—" I began, shaking my head before my eyes ever met his again. Though, by the time they did, he moved his queen to C3 without ever breaking eye contact.

"Try me, Hayes." 

"Oh, it's on?" I clarified, a laugh almost slipping past my lips as my brows raised with a challenging gleam in my eyes.

He huffed, amusement lacing the sound as he nodded, leaning back in his seat. "Absolutely it's on," He repeated once more, a singular laugh accompanying his words as he mocked the entire exchange.

Eyes already on the board again, scanning the remaining 18 pieces on it, I snickered just as humoured, my fingers slowly pushing my queen to H4 before they batted open to look at Malfoy.

His blond hair had fallen into his face from looking down, ruffling through it at the exact same time as he scratched his head. Quickly, and while shaking it, the jacket of his suit came off his body and was draped over the back of his chair, eyes never wavering from the board as he took it off.

Tilting his head back and forth in hesitation, a dissatisfied sigh escaping his lips, his queen moved back to E1 quickly.

"Pansy really fucked this game up, hasn't she?" He wondered out loud, eyes darting up to meet mine, a hint of amusement lingering in his tone as I nodded.

"Lucky for me," I agreed, my lips tilting upwards into a smirk. "And, well, unlucky for you." A fake pout spread across my lips as I moved my rook a single tile to its left onto E8.

Malfoy's brows raised at my words, head shaking as he bit his lip in order to keep it from quirking upwards into an amused grin.

"You don't need luck to win, Hayes," He shrugged, eyes flickering up to meet me right as his leg made contact with mine under the table. It was his foot that hooked underneath my calve, gently guiding it for my legs to uncross before continuing to spread them, my skirt riding up my thigh just slightly. "It takes skill." His bishop moved to C4.

His tongue flicked over his lips, one corner curled upwards into a smirk as he watched me steadily— watched the way my breath had hitched before my eyes narrowed into his.

"Indeed it does," I seethed, eyes analysing the pieces in front of us as I thought of my next move. My chess piece moved soon after, taking his knight in one swift motion as I hurriedly took it off the board. As I looked back up, he fiddled with something underneath the table.

Though, his eyes were already on the board again.

"Rook on E5, hm?" He muttered, though my attention wasn't on his words or what he was doing above the table. Rather was it on the sensations forming underneath it; the sudden pressure between my spread legs, the fact that I knew it was him, somehow. And the realisation that, despite that, it didn't bother me— did quite the opposite.

I inhaled sharply, brows furrowing as my confused gaze met his victorious one. As if innocent, he tilted his head, giving me a smile with the same connotation.

A satisfied yet yearning sigh fled my lips as the feeling between my legs subsided, attention immediately drawn onto the wand in his hand as he showed a glimpse of it from under the table, confirming he was messing with me— his magic was, somehow.

Though, I had never heard of a spell doing anything similar to what he made me feel right then and there.

"Malfoy—" My voice wavered as the warning words escaped my lips, my breath heavy as it felt like his own fingers slowly teased me, ran up and down my panties when I knew they weren't;

knew that if I took a look underneath the table we both sat at, I'd see nothing. And yet, my breath grew heavier, and my teeth dug into my bottom lip to muffle every and any sound begging to flee my lips.

Clearing my throat, head cocking to the side for a moment to collect myself, as soon as my lips parted to say something, he seized the opportunity to speak.

"Win," He said sharply, moving one of his pieces. "Win, and I'll stop."

Taking my own bishop off the board as he seized it, I could hardly care.

My frustrated groan almost turned into a pleased one as his magic pulled my underwear to the side, and it took everything within me to stay focused on the game still at hand, sixteen pieces still on the board as I moved my queen to G5.

My eyes closed, and my lips pressed together into a tight line, instinctively trying to close my legs at the feeling of his finger running between my folds while I knew it wasn't actually.

Instead, though, his leg made sure they stayed open.

His eyes stayed focused on the board before him.

The feeling in my stomach tightened, heat crawling up my neck as he teased my entrance slowly— completely different to how he touched me just the other night. Maybe the difference now was that he wasn't touching me at all.

He moved his queen to G1.

My eyes widened at the playing field I was presented with, as well as the sensations between my thighs— having to concentrate on the former as I took a deep breath to refresh my clouded mind.

It was hard to think about anything but Malfoy— my eyes continuing to flicker down to his opened top button, the way his shirt seemed a little too tight around his arms, and the thought of what he was doing to me under that table while, simultaneously, not doing anything, at all.

And as a silent gasp escaped my lips, my head cocking to the side as it found itself in the palm of my hand, elbow propped on the small table, my eyes flickered through the full common room in a hurry;

Wondering whether anyone noticed anything, fearing they had caught on— and the excitement of it making the knot in my stomach tighten all the more.

I tried to ignore it; observed the playing field with gritted teeth and red cheeks.

Instead of waiting for me to play my next move, Malfoy leaned forward in his chair, one arm still under the table while he leaned himself onto the other.

Just as my eyes forcefully closed a second time, my teeth biting down on my tongue as the feeling of his finger inside of me flushed through me, his lips parted to speak.

"Are you going to cum?" He whispered lowly, eyes wavering from mine for a moment to dart through the common room."Right here? In front of everyone?" He continued, his voice still nothing but a rasp in my ears. "For me?"

I swallowed thickly, narrowing my eyes into his as I tried to level my breathing. "I'm not going to—" I cut myself off, holding onto the table for support and my face distorting in pleasure as he curled his finger up inside of me.

"Are you sure about that, Adreanna?" He asked cockily, head tiling as he watched me do exactly what he had asked right in front of him; right in front of everyone.

My eyes stayed closed for a moment, leaning back as I tried to control my body— my breathing. They batted open in one swift motion seconds later, landing right on the blond.

His lips were quirked upwards into a smirk, brows raised and head still tilted as his eyes dragged up my upper body, tongue flicking over his lips as our eyes connected.

Taking another deep breath, my own gaze dragging down to the board between us, my hand reached out for my queen immediately.

Dragging it over to G1, my face stayed blank as the next words rolled off my tongue.

"Checkmate."

A/N: Look, this smut was NOT planned but it just fit so well and so I just went for it. Even wrote it myself this time LMFAO

If there are some mistakes in it, that's because I purposely didn't proofread because reading my own smut makes me feel weird bjkhvugcz

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter!! lol

See you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 23
{THIS STORY IS COMPLETED} Seraphina Malfoy, daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, sister to Draco Malfoy, has been chosen by Lord Voldemort to carr...
139 11 9
"Enemies to lovers. Or, more like friends to lovers who think they're enemies. It's a pretty interesting story for you, I think." It's a silly thing...
3.2M 87.8K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
67 10 13
Ella has known Draco her entire life, as her parents were quite close to the Malfoy family. The thing is, Ella would hardly call Draco an acquaintanc...