Greenflames

By Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... More

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."

3.2K 92 22
By Lexi_Triper

~Kai's POV~
I could feel Lloyd rest on my shoulder and we ended up laying down at some point so he was snuggled up to my side. After the fireworks I finally heard him snoring but they were soft and quiet. God was it adorable. I moved so that I could pick him up and carefully carried him to the car and put him in the passenger side and buckled him in.

*Time Skip To The Bountey*

I pulled Zane's car into the little garage that is in the the bottom of the Bountey. I want over to Lloyds side and opened the door and picked him up slowly so that I was carrying him bridle style. I caught myself looking at his baby face. I started making my way to the stairs that lead to the kitchen.

I dont even think I made it half way up the stairs when the door at the top flung open.

"Oh my god, Nya look....Lloyd is shweeping."

Nya:"Aw, he must have fallen asleep on his date!!"

I glared at them for 2 reasons, 1: Lloyd was sleeping and i dont want him to wake up and, 2: I am exhausted and dont want to hear then screaming.

Kai:"Both of you shut up."

Nya walks away and Zane put his hands up in defense and waked away. I was almost to the door to the hallway when Cole decides to walk in. Oh god this is going to be entertaining.

Cole:"Kai, What are you doing?"

Kai:"Me and Lloyd were out and he fell asleep and I dont want him to wake up."

Cole didnt say anything for a while.

Cole:"Do you think Lloyd looks cute when he is sleeping?"

Kai:"Ya, Lloyd looks cute when he is sleeping."

Cole:"Ok. That is all I needed to know."

I glared at him then went to my room and layed Lloyd on my bed. I went to my dresser and got out a shirt and went to the bathroom and striped down into nothing but my underwear. I looked into the mirror and saw the scars on my leg starting to fade, almost like something or someone, was healing them.

I pulled on my shirt and then when over to Lloyd and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. I layed him back down and unbuttoned his pants careful to only get his pants off. I sat him back up and put another one of my shirts on him, it was really baggy on him....it was cute.

I got in the bed and pulled him close to me and he snuggled back up to my side again and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

This was it...I was happy...and for the longest amount of time I forgot what being happy felt like. But now I never want it to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
2.5K 156 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
3.5K 155 16
To be read after: https://www.wattpad.com/story/311274712-a-simple-apron-one-night-stand-book-2 How long can one go neglecting its own household? Kai...
3.7K 140 14
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...