Only Mine | Vkook

By vkookeunhae

The famous celebrity, kim taehyung of BTS suddenly presented as an omega on his 23rd birthday. All the medias... More

Character Introduction
Presenting as an omega
Missing the old him
A/N
Feeling of being fucked up
It's not that bad
Claiming him
Why should I care
Being always fucked up
I don't love him
We are screwed
Paying the cost
Point of no return
The other side of the story
Being completely yours
Away from you - part 1
Away from you - part 2
The Truth Untold
Why
A public apology
A cheerful day
The Traitor
Caught in a lie
This is My Love
Your Eyes Tell
Where Equals Meet

Goodbye my love

3.9K 158 83
By vkookeunhae

Hello there my lovely bunnies... guess who's back!! 😘😘😘😘Okay first things first. I owe you guys a lot. So there's gonna be a double update. The next chapter will be uploaded soon. So stay in touch. This chapter is not edited. And if there's any grammer or spelling mistakes, please be kind to comment below, so i can fix them. Then good luck. 💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the hell was that?”

Hoseok whispered as he unconsciously feared away from the PC as if the machine was poisonous. He was internally gagging at the memory of their maknae stabbing himself after showing that so innocent bunny smile on his face. How someone could be capable of being this type of insane. 

“I am calling the Bang PD nim.“ Namjoon sternly said while he was trying to fetch out his phone, because this is the final straw for him, but before that Jin was clutching his hand with desperate eyes.

“namjoon-ah you can’t! He is still our jungkook. PD nim will cut him off from the team. Please!” the pleading words made the alpha’s calm demeanor crumble in an instance.

“Can’t you see what happened? He is getting out of hand. Only god knows how many times he manipulated us like this. You are just same as taehyung. Always blinded by the love you hold for him to see his real face. He’s not the innocent child he was before. Open your eyes hyung, Look who has he grown up to, He is framing his own hyung just because he is obsessed with taehyung.”

Namjoon was getting really mad, he was further agitating his group members. He can already see it from boys’ eyes and with the way jin lowered his head in shame. But at this point he really didn’t know how to handle this situation anymore. It is already beyond his reach. His inner alpha was istressed. He was challenged and defeated from the very first day of jungkook’s rut.

Now he was just the pack alpha for the sake of name. He failed to protect his pack members not once but multiple times. And this tension is adding more fuel to his inner alpha’s distress. But namjoon reminded himself that he shouldn’t be a slave to his instincts like jungkook did. The brunette haired alpha took a long breath to calm himself as he saw seokjin silently wiping his falling tears now. 

“I think the boy have issues with his inner alpha.”  Yoongi spoke calmly as he was still in the deep thought.

“m-me?” namjoon snapped his head towards Yoongi in shock as he pointed at himself, wondering how the hell Yoongi knew about his inner turmoil.

“Not you dummy. It’s jungkook.” Yoongi rolled his eyes as he gave a skeptical look towards the panicked alpha. “We’ll talk about you later, let’s focus on the main problem now.” The silver haired beta added while giving another stern look to the now awkward looking alpha.

Namjoon really hated his Yoongi hyung sometimes. He doesn’t miss anything and knew everything. This wasn’t the only time namjoon wondered how perfect Yoongi would lead Bangtan if he was an alpha. Yoongi was calm and well composed. He always knew exactly what to do.

“But wasn’t he in a good mood when he left the dining table? And jiminie didn’t do anything to trigger him either when they spoke in his room. I mean this can’t be only his inner alpha’s doing. He did this on purpose, right?” Hoseok felt himself slowly getting frustrated as he began to phase back and forth while trying to connect the pieces. He still can’t get why jungkook went this far to corner jimin like this. He can’t even imagine what he will do if jimin didn’t claim his innocence. He almost punched the poor beta in the face thinking he actually stabbed jungkook.

Hoseok was sure he was going to end his brotherhood with jimin just a moment ago. And after a long time, Hoseok felt his long lost anger came in full force when he remembered how innocently taehyung claimed at the dining table that jungkook has changed, when they asked if jungkook treats him well. This new side of jungkook is no good for the omega. He can’t believe this jungkook is the same innocent boy that cried and pleaded him to stay in Bangtan when he tried to leave nor this is the same boy that cried in his hug when some TV hosts bullied him and rejected his food.

Actually he doesn’t know this jungkook anymore. This is the man who raped taehyung and injured himself just to frame jimin. This is not their jungkook. ”we can’t let taehyung to be near that man.” He gritted his teeth as he began to head towards the royal blood’s hospital room. He wouldn’t let himself see the poor omega crying because of that man again.
“For fuck’s sake. Why all you idiots are getting short tempered.” Yoongi cursed all the gods above as he chased behind Hoseiok, who looks like he was going to murder someone. Seokjin and namjoon also didn’t wait to think and followed the silver haired beta as they saw Hoseok wasn’t in his usual sunshine mode, which means the hulk is out.

Yet, jimin began to calmly step behind them, still his mind wondering into the memories of him and jungkook in his room. He knew taehyung is oblivious to everything which happened. He also knew that his and taehyung’s friendship is long gone too. And with jungkook, He can’t believe if it is the same bunny looking boy he met nine years ago.
It wasn’t a secret that he always spoiled jungkook and taehyung and they were attached to the hips. What has happened to them actually? He still didn’t know where everything went wrong with jungkook.

Is this really jungkook?

Or is it his own fault that jungkook became like this?

Maybe he is responsible.

If he wasn’t too selfish to only get the side of taehyung and maybe if he had helped jungkook to recover, Or if he had consoled jungkook the same way he did to taehyung, or if he hadn’t triggered jungkook that much, either of these wouldn’t have happened. Jimin knew he was being utterly selfish and was blinded by his one sided love. He has already paid the price for that. He lost both taehyung and jungkook and caused so much pain to both of them and himself in the end.

And there is, the heartache. He loved taehyung from the very first day as same as taehyung loved jungkook from the very first day. It was tragic, right? But he never knew that fate had such a cruel plan for him.
It was a love at first sight as cheesy as it sounds. He still remember the thin, grubby boy who entered their practice room wearing a super expensive jacket, which his mother has bought for him to avoid seem as a poor village boy. He can still recall the first boxy smile taehyung revealed after he said that they are same age. Actually it isn’t a surprise that it was a love at first sight. After all, they were mates, soul mates at that.

       He has never asked anything from god. But the only thing he asked in his life is snatched away from him by force. Before taehyung has presented as an omega, taehyung had almost moved on from his one sided love. Jimin was slowly raising his hopes, but fate was never on his side. He was always friend zoned. He knew taehyung’s heart isn’t his anymore or never was. But if he can ever be loved back, he would give anything. Don’t get him wrong. Jimin never wanted to separate taehyung from jungkook. He may had acted on his jealousy and anger but he never went that low. If taehyung needs jungkook, he can bear seeing them together even if it kills him.

That’s why jimin decided to tell everything to jungkook on the day that they both fought in the parking lot. But instead of mending taehyung’s and jungkook’s relationship, he had unintentionally ruined their bond by confessing his feelings like a fool.

  He doesn’t have a problem with sharing taehyung. Heck, he doesn’t even need sex, he only needed love, the acceptance. For jimin, love is not only about physical pleasure. He would happily die with a simple ‘I love you’ from taehyung if he can ever get that. jimin always loved to make others happy. He always went to an extent when it comes to making his loved ones happy. He can still remember how he always leaves the last banana milk for jungkook or how he always give up in high notes part to let jungkook or jin hyung do that. Those little things always made him happy. But why can’t he be happy giving up his love. He should be happy for taehyung. He must be.
Was he actually too selfish?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyungie, it’s ok. I am not angry with you. Why on the earth do you even think that I am angry.” jungkook kissed the blonde mess on top his shoulder as he tried to coax the owner of those golden curls to stop crying.

“But your eyes are so maroon. I thought it was your inner alpha for a second. I don’t want him to break loose and hurt him or any of our hyungs.” Taehyung whispered as he snuggled more in to the alpha’s chest, oblivious to the fact that the alpha was gritting his teeth when he mentioned him and about the way his omega is so selfless that he didn’t even think about his own wellbeing, but thought only about him and his hyungs.

“Baby, if my alpha is awake it would be all bloody red, not maroon. Now, lift up your beautiful face for me baby. You are making me worried with all the crying pup.” Jungkook immediately let go of the frown on his face and smmiled as the omega slightly growled at him when he called him pup.

“I am not a pup. You are the one who supposed to be the pup, you big meanie alpha.” Taehyung sniffled hitting the smug looking alpha on chest and winced when his alpha hissed in pain. “sorry..” the omega whimpered placing a soft kiss where he had hit and hid his face even more in his alpha’s neck to inhale the strong musky yet heavenly scent of his mate, despite the obvious stench of hospital chemicals.

Even after confirming that his jungkook is okay, the omega is still unable to forget about today’s incident. He began to unconsciously whimper, recalling the memories of jungkook laying on his own blood. But the words that jungkook told next made the omega freeze in the middle of his mental crisis.

“So, I am not supposed to call you pup. But I know someone else who you are letting call you that. hmm?” taehyung slowly lifted his head from his safe heaven and looked in to the. royal blood’s now bloody maroon eyes through his own tearful ones. He slowly lifted his hand to touch the little scar on jungkook’s cheek.

“I’m trying here to forget about how bad you are hurt and how you get hurt. I’m trying to forget about him jungkook. Why do you have to always remind me how disgrace of a mate I am.” Taehyung held the alpha’s gaze as he tried to not crumble down remembering how comfortable and warm he felt in embrace of the person who hurt his mate. He isn’t supposed feel like that. He’s supposed to be loyal to his alpha.

The alpha’s eyes darkened at taehyung’s words. “What do you mean omega. Is that beta that much important to you? More than your alpha? Should I make you remember who you truly belonged to?” Jungkook gritted his teeth as he grabbed the omega’s jaw in a wise grip with his good side’s arm. “Kitten, why are you making me upset? Situations like this leads me to be a bad person. You don’t want that right?” taehyung shook his head immediately, not wanting to trigger him further. He terribly tried to not shiver from seeing how jungkook’s alpha is awakened in a millisecond.

“See, it is not that hard. Come here.” The alpha smoothened the hand on taehyung’s jaw as his bloody red eyes returned to maroon instead of his normal charcoal ones he used to have. He began to softly caress the tear stained cheeks. Taehyung whimpered in defeat and laid his head on jungkook’s broad chest, hoping that his alpha would soon calm down. Jungkook let out a low growl in satisfaction as he massaged omega’s nape.

Taehyung hated jungkook’s inner alpha. He hated that his inner omega always submitted without a second thought. Jungkook’s inner alpha held such a cruelty that taehyung wanted to recoil from him.  But he can’t. It is still his jungkookie. The sweetest boy, no, sweetest man ever he has met. He tri ed to convince himself that this relationship is not toxic. Jungkook is trying to change right? He even kept his promise to not fight with jimin and got injured in the process too. He sh-

“Taehyung, get away from him now.” Hoseok barged in to the room startling the omega and pissing off his mate in the process. Hoseok’s face is so stern that taehyung can’t remember ever seeing him like this horrifying. The beta emitted such a dark aura that taehyung wanted crawl away from his gaze.

“Hyung, why?? I was just staying beside him. I swear I am not hurting him.” Taehyung pleaded as he tried to cower in to his alpha’s hold. But Hoseok was having none of it. “No. if you don’t get away now, you are the one who gonna get hurt further. Now get up.” Hoseok went near the couple and tried to convince away the scared and confused omega. Which was making the royal blood slowly beginning to growl in warning.

“calm down you moron. Stop making a fucking scene.” Yoongi tried to pull back hoseok with his remaining strength as the beta began to growl after seeing jungkook silently arching an eyebrow at him in challenge.

“what’s with all the hustle boys? Am I interrupting something?” Band PD made his appearance in to the room. Suspicion lasing his gaze.

“aish Yoongi-ah, let hobie take the selfie. Don’t be a sour ass now.” Seokjin jumped in to the middle of awe stricken bunch while whipping out his phone like a weapon. “say, cheese!” seokjin grabbed from both confused hoseok’s and yoongi’s napes oand forced them to face the camera while snapping out some pictures with the equally confused couple. Yoongi was able to flash his teeth in the last millisecond but hoseok was far from smiling. A permanent scowl is glued to his face.    

“taking a selfie is not making a fucking scene. you are such a grumpy grandpa Yoongiyah.. hah hah haaa..” windshield wiper laugh echoed in the room with an awkward silence. Namjoon cleared his throat unable to overcome the awkwardness.

“Well. Seems like this accident has not been able to steal your spirits. But doctor’s report says otherwise. I am not a fool. So explain.” The command is clear in the air. Taehyung became rigid as soon as he heard the words leaving band PD’s mouth. The older alpha has folded his arms in his chest. Clearly waiting for an answer with a stern look.

Taehyung immediately turned his gaze to jungkook, pleading with eyes while slowly shaking his head. Jungkook can’t tell about jimin. He isn’t going to tell about him right? But the determined look on jungkook’s face said otherwise. The omega desperately clutched the royal blood’s hospital gown, panicking as the alpha ignored his gaze. He can’t let jungkook to reveal about jimin. No. he immediately turned his gaze towards namjoon. The only person who is capable of saving jimin. But namjoon is also strangely looks determined. His right hand is fisted around something while seokjin kept squeezing his arm as if trying to idrag away the alpha.

“I am still waiting. Does anyone going to answer me?” bang PD impatiently looked around the room. Hoseok uwas clearly trying to say something but Yoongi had unfortunately stomped on the unlucky beta’s foot, who was currently howling in pain. “Namjoon?” the older alpha turned towards namjoon finally, after throwing a glare at the beta couple.
Taehyung inhaled a gulp of air in terror as namjoon and jungkook opened their mouths to answer the older alpha at the same time but before that-

“It was me.” Jimin’s smooth and clear voice echoed around the silent room as everyone whipped their heads towards the silver haired beta.

“jiminie, no!!”

“jimin-ah!”

“jimin!”

All the combined three voices of taehyung’s, hoseok’s and yoongi’s shouted. Taehyung’s voiced panicked while the two betas were absolutely pissed. Bang sihyuk arched his eyebrows in surprise as he completely faced jimin.

“Do you understand the length of accusation you are taking upon yourself boy?” band PD deadpanned as he sternly pinned jimin with a glare. “This is a serious situation. No time for silly games. Now, explain.”

“As I said, it was me. I-“ jimin wasn’t able to finish his sentence as the panicked omega charged towards him and shoved him backwards. “shut up you idiot. Shut up!” taehyung shoved jimin backwards again as the beta tried to open his mouth. Jimin didn’t fight at all, letting the omega do as he pleases, not wanting to hurt him or touch him. If he touched him, he wouldn’t be able to let go, ever.

The omega positioned his fragile body covering jimin’s as he faced bang PD, his hands fisted, trying to bravely face the intimidating older alpha. “Please ignore him PD nim. This is just an accident. No need to worry. Jungkook is clearly okay now.” Taehyung begged, eyes pleading as his eyes got locked with his alpha, who was clearly okay but not pleased at all. A snarl is etched to his face as his blood red eyes glared hatefully at a certain beta.

“taehyung, let me expl-“

“I said shup up! Just don’t say anything. Go away you freaking idiot!” Taehyung snapped again as he fisted jimin’s crumpled, blood stained shirt, before shoving him back again. “PD nim, please don’t listen to him. He’s just stupid. He just want to get the blame and settle this, right Yoongi hyung? Please tell him that it was an accident.” the omega desperately held yoongi’s eyes. If anyone is to get jimin’s side, it would be definitely Yoongi hyung. He can’t trust hoseok now, because the beta was acting weird earlier. Something is off.

“Enough!” bang PD’s voice roared, before Yoongi even opened his mouth to answer. “so, it seems like all off you want to cover what has happened. I have never interfered with your issues. I have always let you settle down your issues yourselves. But today I wanted to interfere because one of you got almost stabbed to death. I am not asking anything about this again. But, now I am seriously reconsidering about renewing our agreement next month. It’s been already 6 years. I want you to discuss whether you want to continue this further or not. Because I don’t want any of you to kill each other.” Bang PD finished his calm speech. Then turned towards jungkook.

“I am keeping an eye on you jungkook. I have already warned you. You gave me a promise few years ago. If I ever get a slightest detail about you slipping. We are done. And you will have to take the responsibility of ruining your own and these six boys’ careers.” The older alpha threw a final glare at the royal blood who kept glaring in return and turned to leave as disappointingly shaking his head at taehyung’s direction. “You have a month to decide.” Then the older man left, briefly nodding at namjoon.

As soon as the older alpha left, taehyung furiously jimin’s arms. “why can’t you keep your mouth shut. Why are you making this harder? Why are you so desperate to take the blame? Huh? Did you really do it intentionally? Tell me jiminie!” taehyung screamed as he shook jimin demanding answers. But jimin just kept staring at taehyung, eyes all gentle and slightly glistening. His taehyungie. His taetae. His sweet little pup.

Not anymore.

Those pretty hazel eyes that held galaxies.

Not his.

His sweetest soul mate, who was snatched away by force from him, who would never be his.

Never was.

The person who held his whole heart, but always in a comfort zone of friendliness. His fated one. That will never be his. His happiness. His sorrow. His everything. “Answer me! Did you do it intentionally?” taehyung shook the beta again. It was an accident right? It has to be. His jiminie isn’t like that. He is an angel.

Jimin took a long breath, gritting his teeth to tighten his heart. He can’t fall for those pretty eyes again. This has to be done. He has to tell. This is it. For taehyung. “I did it tae, intentionally.” Taehyung gasped, covering his ears, tears falling nonstop. Taehyung felt something breaking deep inside him. His jimin has actually done it. No. no. he must be lying. But he saw him holding the broken wine bottle. But it’s his jiminie.

“jimin! What the hell are you doing?” namjoon said in a warning tone. He can’t believe what jimin was thinking at all.

Taehyung ignored namjoon and shoved jimin backwards. He wanted to cry out so loud that his pain would go away. “You are so infuriating. I want to hit you so bad. Why did you have to do that? Do you have any idea how much I trusted you? You ruined our beautiful friendship. You ruined everything. This has to stop jiminie. I don’t want you. Go away. Just go away.” The omega finally released his sobs.

“Then why are you hugging me so tight as if you don’t want to ever let me go. Then why are you inhaling my scent as your life depends on it?” Taehyung scrambled away as if electrified.

He was actually hugging jimin. When did he began to hug him? He had hugged him in front of his alpha. What a traitorous omega he is. He shouldn’t feel safe in this man’s embrace. He has harmed his alpha. This is not his jiminie. This is the real monster, right? Jimin gently smiled as he stepped towards taehyung, completely ignoring jungkook’s furious snarl to stay away and cupped the omega’s face. Then he placed a final kiss on the omega’s forehead, who has shivered closing his glistening hazel eyes and sobbed in return. 

“Take care my pup.”

Then jimin left.

He just left, without even turning, oblivious to someone’s smirking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how it it? Votes and comments please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
293K 10K 22
Jimin is young omega who wanted nothing but somebody to love and care for him, but as time goes on Jimin gets busy with double jobs that there is rea...
102 9 3
Kim Taehyung is a white tiger hybrid, and a very rare one at that. As a child he was protected and sheltered by his family and his best friend Min Yo...
7.4K 508 9
Kim Taehyung, a bartender in his mid-twenties cursed his heart out while walking on the streets after reading the last chapter of his favorite Manga...