๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ||...

Por Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... Mรกs

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

F I F T E E N (1/2)

26.2K 1.4K 337
Por Precious_Taebear

"no matter how hard I try to stay away, she always pull me closer."

A month later:

Sunlight peek through the curtains making whole room shine brightly. she squint her eyes when it hit on her face.

She groan and turn around to get a familiar warmth but met with only coldness, she open eyes slowly and look around.

Taehyung wasn't there. It's being a month since that incident happened. She still didn't remember what actually happened.

For the past few days taehyung was also busy in his office work and also because he can't find the real culprit.

He was being so distant and also so cold. It's not like they were so close right? He came home late and left early in the morning without saying anything.

Y/n groan sitting up on the bed. she feel a bad pain in her abdomen. she clenched on her stomach and huff feeling a sudden pain. Her eyes shot open when she realized something.

"No..... please no." she quickly stood up from the bed and walk into the washroom. The back of her Trouser was covered with stain of blood. She close her eyes in frustration.

"Why this has to happen?" her eyes become teary but she let her tears fall. Poor girl was on her periods.

She quickly clean herself. her mood instantly drop. She went back to her room and change the sheet as well.

She again huff and groan feeling another wave of pain in her stomach. she walk downstairs all sad and gloomy.

"Good morning young mistress." Ryu said with a smile but soon frown when she saw a sad pout on her face.

"Are you okay?" she put her hand on her forehead.

"I am fine Unnie." She walk toward the fridge and pick some strawberries. Instant of eating she put it on the cutting board and started stabbing it with a knife.

Other maids in the kitchen look at her with big eyes wondering what she is doing. she was pouring all of her frustrating and pain on the strawberries. she left the knife on the board and turn around startling Ryu.

"Where is Taehyung-si?" she asked.

"He is in his office. are you really okay?" she again asked. y/n nod.

was she really okay? hell no

"Did he have his breakfast?"

"yes. like 2 hours ago. you woke up late today. young mistress." she blink her eyes. did she sleep that much.

" Aren't you hungry? what do you want me to make for you?" Y/n shake her head.

"Don't I will make hot chocolate for me and Taehyung-si." she smile and turn toward the cabinet talking out a cup.

"Are you sure?" Ryu again asked.

"Yup."

Few minutes later.

Taehyung ruffle his hairs out of frustration. his eyes were red due to lack of sleep. he stay awake till 2 and wake up early in the morning.

His work was so much these days. he was used to of all this but now he was feeling so much tired and angry.

Anger build up in his body when he saw so many mistakes in the papers in front of him. There was a small knock on the door but he didn't seem to hear. then another knock but he still didn't pay attention.

The door open reveling y/n with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. Taehyung lift his head and look at her smiling face but his eyes turn even more cold.

"Why the hell are you here?" His harsh words make her stop in her place. she stood there in the middle of the office.

"Didn't I tell you. you are not allowed here. and why the fuck you didn't knock" his voice raised.

"I...I do knock two time b...but you didn't said anything." she said a bit scared. she never see him or hear him being so harsh. In last 2 and 3 Months of staying with him he never use this kind of tone with her.

"Okay....What do you want?" he look back to his paper. Y/n lick her lips one of her habit when she was nervous.

"I...I made a hot chocolate for you." She said walking near the desk.

"I thought you will like it . take some rest Taehyung-si. don't-

Taehyung move his hand to grab the papers but his hand hit with the hot cup making the liquid fall.

"WHAT THE FUCK." A loud roar escape his lips. and he stood up from his chair. looking at the mess in front of him he becomes more angry.

He snap his head towards her whose eyes were widen in shock. she was holding her hand near her chest when taehyung spoke.

"What the hell is your problem, y/n. Why can't you understand a simply thing. when I said you are not allowed her then why did you came here. can't this small thing get inside of your useless brain. You can't even do anything properly. look what have you done. you are such a pain in a ass." He kept on throwing harsh words on her while she stood their with tears streaming down on her face.

he only care about his work. he didn't even ask if she is okay.

"Why are you here now. GET OUT." she flinch and a small sob pass her lips. she sniff and turn around before running out of his office.

Taehyung groan in anger and pull his hairs in frustration. he sit back on his chair. trying to calm himself down.

Few minutes pass and taehyung finally calm down. he look at his desk. he frown when he saw nothing on it. no liquid stain. his work and papers were dry.

looking down on his clothes he realizes that they were also dry. he pick up the cup of hot chocolate and saw it half empty. he saw some liquid on the floor enough for him to realize what just happened.

don't tell me that she got hurt.

He groan once again and slam his head on the desk.

"Fuck yourself taehyung." he curse himself. His eyes widen when he again realize what he said to her. he scold her without any reason.

he was so angry to see anything. not even her tears. she was just taking care of him and look what he did.

Taehyung quickly stood up and walk out of his office to his room. standing outside of the room he hear her faint sobs. he sigh and close his eyes finally drowning himself in the deep ocean of guilt.

he twist the knob and walk in. he close the door behind him and find her laying on her side of bed.

he walk closer to her small figure while she was sobbing. she was still hold her hand which was now red by the hot liquid spill on it.

"Y/n" he voice was soft not like before. he put his hand on her shoulder which she shrug off out of anger.

she was mad at him.

he deserves it.

Taehyung release a big sigh and sat on the floor near her. her back was facing her and she was still crying.

"I don't mean what I said, honey. I was just so tired and angry. I....I am sorry." he said thinking she will listen to him or will say something but she didn't even turn around

Taehyung stood up from the floor. before pushing her a little and lay down behind her in a small space.

She pout angrily and tried to get away from him. she hold the sheets and again pull herself away from him. His large hands warp around her and he pull her into his chest.

"I am so sorry. You are not useless I swear. i...It just slip out of my mouth. You are not
pain in a ass. I am." Y/n chuckle with a sniff.

"I am so sorry. I hurt you. You can hit me if you what. you can punish me for what I did I will not say anything. but please talk to me." y/n frown and turn around. Taehyung look at her mad face and bite his lips.

"Mr. Kim. You don't have any manners. did you even know that you have been ignoring me for few days now. how cold you are to me. I didn't even do anything wrong.And today I thought you will be happy but no you just call my brain useless and also scold me like I am some kid." Tears roll down from her cheek and she kept on ranting about his rude behavior. Taehyung just nod and hear her every word without saying anything.

"You can go. go get marry to your work if it's that important. I am not going to talk to you. I am mad" she said and and try to push his heavy body with both of her hands but hiss in pain.

"Shit." he hold her red burn hand and blow on it lightly.

"Be careful what are you doing." he scold her back.

"I don't want you here go away." she again turn around. Taehyung face drop. he put his chin on her head and his hand caress the side of her waist.

"Tell me how can I make it up to you. do you want me to buy something for you? hm?" he asked. y/n quickly shake her head making him smile.

"Then do you want me to take you out for a dinner." she again shake her head. Taehyung hold her hand and plank soft kiss on her red skin.

"Then tell me what can I do for you? I will do anything." y/n press her lips together to think.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes." she quickly turn around with a smile on her face

"Then you have to take me to the amusement park." Taehyung blink his eyes at how fast she react.

"Okay done." he said.

"And." Taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"You are going to sleep on the couch for a week."She said with a serious face.

"W.....what but why this?"

"I am still mad. I am not going to forgive you just because you are taking me to the amusement park. Mr. kim. You are so mean."

"Wah. Now I am mean." she nod with a hump. Taehyung put his hand on her cheek and caress it softly. he wipe the dry tears from her face and kiss her cheek.

"Let me treat your hand." he stood up and bring the first aid kit from the washroom. he sat near her and put her hand on his lap.

He put the ointment on her red skin. he hiss and whine whenever he touch it. he careful put a small bandage on her hand and also kiss it making her blush.

"Now it's all okay." he smile.

"I am sorry." she narrow her eyes and pout. but soon she groan holding her stomach.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung panicked.

"Ah It hurts."

"W..what? did I hurt you somewhere else too." her eyes were close and she shake her head.

"I... It's not you Taehyung-ssi." Taehyung try to know what is wrong.

"My stomach it hurts." she lay down on the bed and curl into a ball.

" honey. A..are you on your periods?" she bite her lips and nod.

"Come here." she shake her head.

"I am mad at you." Taehyung huff at her childish behavior and pull her from her forearm.

"Ya...

"Shh. let me take care of you. I know I am not the perfect husband like others but at least I can help you in this." It's not the first time she had her periods. but it was the first time Taehyung was taking care of her.

with a pout she let him pull her in his embrace. her head rest on his arms and his other hand slip into her shirt making her flinch. his warm hands caress her stomach making her pain lessen. she sigh and close her eyes lean in him.

Taehyung look at her peaceful face. for last few days me was so busy that was ignore her unintentionally. he doesn't want to do that but he did.

He lean closer to her face and was about to kiss her soft lips when they hear a knock on the door interrupting them.

"What?" he growl a bit loudly. y/n whine and hit on his chest.

"Master. Mrs. Kim is here to meet you and young Mistress."

[words Count:2147]

____________________________________

yes this chapter also have two parts. *huff*

I scared you all in last didn't I?

Anyways. Mrs. Kim is going to beat her son's ass for hurting her daughter-in-law.

vote and comment 🙂🔪

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

285K 11.7K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
430K 22.7K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...
168K 7.6K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...