A Male Nurse Transmigrated In...

By Yuianaki

Official Title: If A Male Nurse Were To Be Transmigrated Into An Otome Game As The ML Capture Target Yamato A... More

Character List
001 - I'm Not A Bag Of Rice!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
002 - I'm In "The Heart Of Destiny"?!
003 - The Young Lord Has Less Patience Than Mizuki!
004 - A Beauty? What's That?
005 - Viscountess From The Commoners
006 - The Young Lord, Named Akagi
007 - Wearing A Mask, Mei Yonagi Breaks Her Façade
008 - The Young Lord Of The Rokuro Family Is Quite Interesting
009 - Let This Be Our Farewell
ARC 2 || 010 - Blizzard Incoming
ARC 2 || 011 - Deal With The Devil
ARC 2 || 012 - When The Moon Rises
ARC 2 || 013 (1/2) - Recovered Memories
ARC 2 || 013 (2/2) - Like Brother, Like Sister
ARC 2 || 014 - The Witness
ARC 2 || 015 - His True Identity
ARC 2 || 016 (1/2) - The Young Lord, Hideaki
ARC 2 || 016 (2/2) - A Wrongful Interrogation
ARC 2 || 017 - Partners In Crime
ARC 3 || 018 - She, The Dragon Princess
ARC 3 || 019 - She, The Empress Puppet
ARC 3 || 020 - He, The Golden Prince
ARC 3 || 021 - He, The Puppeteer

ARC 3 || 022 - Plans Of War

1.9K 82 8
By Yuianaki

(this chapter was posted late 2022/early 2023)

this is the last chapter that's going to be rewritten. the next chapters are all fresh 😉

semi-edited by YiyuRu

***

Yamato gripped onto the side of the wall, a drop of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Yamato! Are you okay?" Akagi held onto his shoulder, supporting the boy who was about to collapse. "What's happening?"

Yamato's head was hurting, so badly that he could barely register what Akagi was saying, but he still understood what had happened. He had gained the memories of another person, once again.

He hissed, gritting his teeth together. The transfer of memories did not hurt while he was asleep, but did hurt when he was awake. However, Yamato was unsure if it was because he was conscious, or if it was because the contents of the memory proved that it was possible to go against the laws of this world.

"I'm... fine." He managed to say. The pain was slowly fading now, and Yamato was able to see the other person's face, which was close to his.

Yuna stood to the side, worriedly saying, "Let's quickly go inside the manor so Yamato can sit down."

Akagi agreed. He put one arm behind the boy's back and the inside of his knees, lifting him into a carry.

Yamato still felt dizzy, so he didn't protest when the other lifted him up.

"Are you alright now?" Akagi asked.

"Better."

From carrying me like a rice bag on your shoulder, to this... I guess it isn't so bad. This pampered young lord has some self improvement.

Later, Akagi lifted his hand to touch the large door at the entrance of the manor.

The large door had a fingerprint sensor designed by a professional. Akagi didn't know who had designed it, since it was completely out of line to the technology they had, but he didn't question the Yasashiis. He did not need it, anyway.

However, Yamato, who was still being carried by Akagi, turned his head and recognized the device. It was used to unlock phones, and sometimes used as an equivalent to a key for people who were rich enough to afford it. What surprised Yamato was the fact that it existed in this world, which had technology that was not as advanced as his original world.

How could it exist here?

Akagi extended a finger to touch the sensor, and then waited for a few moments. The device let out a small beeping sound, and the door of the manor directly opened.

"....What a fascinating device the Yasashii family has." Yuna commented from the side.

Akagi didn't reply, pushing open the door to enter the manor.

The design of the Yasashii family's manor was very different from the Hideaki's. Instead of a light, pure white and gray color scheme, the inside was decorated with darker colors like black, auburn, and gold.

Actually, it matched the outfits and uniforms that the Yasashii family wore, so it wasn't that surprising for Yamato.

He lifted his head, finally catching sight of a familiar tall male, who was leaning against one of the pillars in front of them. His head was lazily tilted to the side, but his back was straight and his posture... really dignified.

He wore a dark uniform with two gold medals stitched onto the lapels, and his eyes were a bright orangish-red.

Yes, this was the Marquess Kasamoto Yasashii and eldest young lord of the Yasashii family.

By his side stood his younger sister, Miyake Yasashii. Her expression was even more unfriendly than her older brother's simple icy glare. Pure disgust and contempt was showed on her face, specifically towards Young Lord Akagi.

"It looks like the people from the Hideaki manor have arrived." Miyake slowly said, folding her arms.

"And it seems like the young mistress doesn't seem to appreciate my presence." Akagi said. His grip on Yamato's arm slightly tightened.

Although it was a slight movement, Kasamoto Yasashii noticed. His gaze turned to the boy in the other's hold, his lips pursing. "Young Lord Hideaki, Is this another servant of yours? I remember seeing him at the academy."

Yuna responded, "He's a close friend of the young lord. I am the only servant here."

Next to Kasamoto, Miyake mockingly laughed, "A close friend, hm... I won't question your young lord's decisions."

Akagi frowned. "Enough. Weren't you the ones who proposed the alliance and called us for a meeting here? Let's quickly go to the meeting room and get this over with."

"Humph," Miyake turned around, her back facing them. "Then allow me to lead the way," She said, walking deeper into the manor.

Yuna and Kasamoto Yasashii quietly followed while Akagi shared a glance with Yamato.

"I'm sorry for the disrespect that the Yasashii siblings showed you," He whispered to the boy, still in his arms.

Yamato shook his head. "It doesn't bother me," He said back. Nodding, Akagi slowly followed the three in front of him.

It was true. Yamato truly wasn't offended, since he already knew about Kasamoto and his sister from Mizuki. Although he couldn't remember many details because of his memory loss, he still knew what much of the siblings' personality was like.

He could vaguely remember there being another son within the Yasashii family, but if it were true, that person had not appeared yet.

He looked forward, seeing Kasamoto and Miyake's backs turned to him. Although the two were uninviting to them, it seemed like they were even more hostile to each other. He could see Kasamoto shooting his sister warning glares, and Miyake rolling her eyes. It was something that normal siblings did- being in a love-hate relationship with each other, but he could see the chilling tension in the air around them.

His headache had long gone away, so he was able to observe the two well. The only reason he didn't ask for Akagi to let him down was because he was too lazy to get down and walk. Young Lord Akagi's hold was warm and sturdy, too. Why would he want to get down?

As he continued observing the two in front of him (Yuna had switched to walking behind him and Akagi) he saw them arrive in front of a door, Kasamoto lightly pushing it open and walking inside.

Yamato's eye instantly twitched when he saw two familiar people inside of the room, a white haired boy lazily sitting on a chair next to a table, one leg on top of the other. A girl stood beside him, her banged black hair tied up into a ponytail, different from when Yamato last saw her.

When they entered, her violet eyes sharpened, immediately locking straight on Yamato, but looking away fast enough for it to look like an accidental glance.

Lord Matsuyama Kenata adjusted his posture on the chair to a more noble, straighter one. He turned his head towards the five people who had just entered the room, a light smile on his face. "It looks like everyone is here. Although we are only missing Renata, it'll make do."

Akagi frowned. "Why is Lord Kenata here? I thought our alliance was only with the Yasashii family."

"My group is directly working with the Yasashii family, and since the Hideaki manor is allied with them now, you are indirectly working with me." Matsuyama said, folding his arms together. "I suppose you could say the Yasashiis worked as a middle-man for me."

As he spoke, Matsuyama slightly glanced at Yamato's direction, his smile faltering when he saw that he was being carried. Frowning, Matsuyama said, "...There's been some trouble for our kingdom lately. Yevaria's Empress is declaring war between us, and the royal family will be unhappy if we fail."

"The Yasashii family's military influence has decreased since Solana's honor student has left for the time being. We need to act quickly."

Miyake turned and gave Matsuyama a glare when he revealed their current weakness, but she didn't speak up. Lord Kenata was older than her, and higher in rank too. Her oldest brother, Kasamoto, just ignored it. He looked at the guests instead.

"What's everyone's thoughts on this?"

Kasamoto answered, "We should speak to the king beforehand. If we prepare to start fighting against Yevaria without the support of our king, we will have many disadvantages."

Miyake, who stood beside him, nodded. "Then, we should seek out the royal family as soon as possible."

Akagi had already let Yamato down. Speaking, he said, "I agree. This should be our first step."

Matsuyama agreed, getting up from his chair. He held a hand out towards Emiko, and a scroll condensed into the servant's hand. The violet eyed servant handed the scroll to Lord Kenata.

Matsuyama Kenata opened the scroll in front of everyone's eyes, speaking, "I guessed so too, so I've already prepared a letter to the royal family."

....

In Yevaria, a golden robed prince sat with a delicate girl, his hand pointing to marked spots on a map.

"The royal family of the Yaziel Kingdom has probably heard of the war about to start between Yevaria and them. Even if this is true, they still have not made any movements." Meng Shaoxing said.

He pointed to a red spot on the large map laid out on the table. "We should strike from the north first. It's the closest to the capital."

Mei Yonagi disagreed, "What if they are lying in wait for us, making no major movements to mask their true intentions and lure us in? Let's strike from the south instead."

Meng Shaoxing laughed, "So, what if they didn't plan? Should we give them more time to prepare by launching our attacks from the south first?"

The pitiful-looking girl clenched her fists, embarrassed. "Then, let's strike from both sides at the same time. Whether they have planned or not, it will be for nothing."

The golden prince smiled. "Good, good... Let's continue improvising before I make my dear sister officially declare war. We shouldn't go into this unprepared."

His eyes lowered. "I've sent Shizuki over to her residence. Perhaps he will awaken his dragon blood there, and finally realize that he must be loyal to me instead of Fuyu..."

Meng Shaoxing, although he was the adopted prince of the late Emperor and Empress of Yevaria, had a purer dragon bloodline than the real princess and heir, Bai Ren. This meant he was more powerful and dragon-like in nature than Bai Ren, and also meant that dragon descendants like Shizuki, who did not have a very pure blood, would be more loyal to him than Bai Ren, or even Fuyu.

...Fuyu was a special case, but that was a story for another day.

Mei Yonagi drew a circle on the bottom of the map, representing the south of the Yaziel Kingdom. "Let's use the attack at the south as a decoy, and then, while the guards sent by Yaziel are occupied there, send a larger attack to the capital in the north."

Meng Shaoxing drew something else next to the circle that Mei had drawn. "Let's add a little something else, too."

Mei Yonagi glanced at the golden prince in surprise. "You.. you actually plan on doing that?"

Meng Shaoxing gently smiled, writing a letter in Yevarian language next to the drawing.

"Why not?"

-

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting. It helps a lot! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

287K 10.1K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
54.4K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...