š—„š—²š—± | JJk āœ”ļø

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is š˜„š˜¢š˜®š˜Æ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

27| Coochie Destroyer

7.5K 441 349
By bubbletaeu

After three hours of planning Jungkook's death, the car finally stops by the Grim Reaper's island—Jeju Island.

Reality unfurls beneath your heels the moment you step out of the car.

What if Jungkook's plan to save Bea was a scheme and you ran all the way here for nothing?

You've been so stubborn, so feministic that it never occurred to you how absolutely dangerous this could get.

Nevertheless, you don't stop walking.

As if to caution you, the shore to your left rustles quietly, spraying a fine mist that flurries into a fog around you.

A little further down, you catch a sign above a canopy that reads The Garden of Eve.

With all the golden lights gleaming on the contours of the sign, it's impossible to overlook it.

But what really catches your attention are the two male black-clad figures crouched next to a docked ferry a couple of blocks away from you.

From a distance, you don't realize the figures are Jungkook and Junghyun until they begin to suspiciously exchange things— guns to one another.

An evil smile smears across your lips.

The hard clicking of your heels turns into a soft simmer against the sandy ground as you charge toward them.

When you're standing right behind them, you hear them bickering at one another so intently that they still don't notice you. You clear your throat.

"Surely you didn't plan on leaving me behind, did you? Because if you did, then I suppose you've missed me."

Jungkook's back stiffens.

Blink, and he whirls around so fast that his honeydew scent fills your nostrils in a gust.

You flounder under his gaze as he looks down at you. When he recognizes you, his dark eyes flash with a millisecond of pure surprise.

The little pride bubbling inside of you vanishes when Jungkook takes several steps toward you until his breath is on your cheek and you can feel his heartbeat grazing your chest. His eyes are still a little wide.

"Impossible," spits the man, his voice splitting through iron.

With a smirk, you fold your hands to your chest, keeping your chin high so you don't show him how freaking jittery you are.

"You fucking assshit," you hiss, unable to contain yourself. "Who do you think you are, huh? Lying to me, locking me up in your big, ugly ass mansion." You step close to him, expression fuming. "Your ego is bigger than your fucking intellect, I swear to God."

Jungkook's jaw tightens.

He steps closer to you so his suit presses against you. "I did it for your own good," he says. "You're stubborn, inflexible, and you never follow my directions, Red. And if lying to you was going to keep you out of trouble, then I'd do it again." 

Something warm nuzzles in your chest, and you look away from him, snorting. "I don't give a shit," you snap. "That wasn't right. There were better ways to keep me away. Ever heard of communication?"

There's a dim feeling of guilt that flashes in his eyes before he blinks it away, jaw clenching. "I don't care about your feelings nor do I want to sugarcoat our relationship. I just don't want you involved."

Next to him, Junghyun's expression twists into a daze. "How... how the fucking fuck did you even get out?"

You smile up at him. "I jumped out of a window before crashing into a cactus. Thanks to Jungkook, I now have thorns stuck up my ass."

Junghyun blinks at you. "You... what?"

Without a reaction, Jungkook pulls out his phone. "I'm sending you my driver to escort you back home." His tone is casual, as if he thinks you'll obey.

You scrunch your nose at him. "No way in hell did I come all the way here just to go back. Unlike someone, I stick to my word."

Something twitches in Jungkook's expression."Oh yeah?" He asks, taking a step toward you so his nose brushes your forehead. "You just wasted all your little energy coming here, Red. You're immature, stupid, and cannot fight. I won't—"

You kiss him.

It wasn't really your intention, but it must be your subdued anger or Jungkook's monotonous lecture that you couldn't settle hearing again.

It's dangerous. You'll get killed. It's not safe for you... blah blah blah.

When you pull away, Jungkook's breath is inside you. Filling you with heat, sweat, and his scent that dazzles your senses. His lips were cold, almost like they were never kissed before.

It was a fast, numb peck that still leaves you a little breathless. A little scared to see how he would react—if he'd push you away, kick you, or shoot you with the gun in his waistband.

Jungkook does neither. His lips are still parted, face expressionless as you take a step away from him.

Junghyun's jaw hits the ground. "Did... did you just kiss my brother to shut him up, Y/N?"

At his words, you snap your gaze to him in shock. "B-Brother!?"

Junghyun frowns at your confusion. "What... you didn't know that?"

"Of course not," you huff. "You guys look nothing alike."

He blinks at you. "Yeah. That's because Jungkook's adopted."

"How am I supposed to flipping know that?" You retort in disbelief.

"We have the same last names."

You gawk at him. "You moron. Not everyone on the planet with the same last names is siblings."

"How would you k—"

"Shut up, the two of you," Jungkook hisses fiercely. "Keep your voices down or I'll shoot the both of you."

Junghyun stares at his brother, utterly vexed. "Jungkook... you can't seriously let Y/N come with us. It's dangerous... she's not even armed."

It's only now do you realize that Jungkook and Junghyun are wearing bulletproof vests over their suits. 

"That's not my problem anymore," Jungkook declares firmly. "She's proven how much she wants this by violating me."

It takes a second for you to realize he's referring to the kiss. You let out a dry laugh. "Violating you? Nonsense!" You huff out. "If anything, Jungkook, you enjoyed it."

Jungkook's ears turn a fiery shade of red. He opens his mouth to respond, but a fluttering buzz from your earpiece cuts him off. "Golden maknae, do you copy?"

"Liam," Jungkook calls through his earpiece, and the name makes you cringe. "Sorry about the delay. We got held back by someone." Jungkook glances at you briefly.

In a beat, you hear the guard's voice cracking through your speaker again. "Not a problem, Sir. We'll begin the test shortly."

You frown. Test?

Jungkook rests his fingers on his earpiece, adjusting it accordingly.

"Coochie Destroyer?" Liam asks then. "Do you copy?"

You press your lips together to stifle a laugh. What in the hellhound.

"Copy that," Namjoon says after a moment, his tone slightly wavering.

"Baddie Grandpa, do you copy?"

It's silent for a couple of seconds before you hear Yoongi mutter, "Yes, I fucking copy."

"Gucci Bear?"

"Copy," says Taehyung.

"J. Dope?"

"Copy!" Hoseok responds, his tone as cheerful as you wish your life was.

"Old piggie? You copy?"

"Yes. I copy, " comes Jin's voice. You can hear Jimin laughing in the background.

"Puss in Boots, you copy?"

"I copy," Noel responds, her tone clipped.

"And Midget Minion. Do you copy?"

"I copy," Jimin says, and you can sense him rolling his eyes. 

"We need a name for Y/N," Junghyun suddenly suggests, thinking for a moment before his eyes light up.

He turns his earpiece on. "Red Riding Hood," he says. "Do you copy?"

Your expression contorts into a glower but you still bring yourself to choke out a pathetic, "Yes, I copy."

Jungkook narrows his eyes at you. "Turn your earpiece on to speak, Red."

"Oh," you murmur dumbly, flicking the speaker on. At your response, the earpiece bursts into whispers of confusion. 

"We're on our way to the back entrance," Jungkook interrupts with a gruff. "Don't talk on the earpiece unless it's absolutely necessary. "

With his hoarse command, all the voices blending in the earpiece cease in an instant.

Jungkook flicks his tiny earpiece off. "Let's go. Jimin took down the guards at the back. It's our call."

Heartbeat stuck in your throat, you follow behind Jungkook and Junghyun.

You open your mouth to speak, but quickly correct yourself, switching the small button of the earpiece off. "Why are we going through the back entrance when we're all dressed up?"

"We can't risk being tracked. The back is closer to the dorms. That's where Bea is."

"How do you know?"

"CCTV," Jungkook mutters. "Namjoon found her in one of the dorms."

"Is she alright?"

Jungkook ignores you, suddenly taking off his bulletproof vest before handing it to you. "Wear it," he says, his strides quickening.

Absently, you grab it from him, eyebrows rising questionably. "What about you?"

"Shut up and put the thing on."

Rolling your eyes, you wear the vest, hurrying behind Jungkook with your head hung low. The three of you cut through the fog, briskly jogging towards the Chinatown-shaped building that's twice the size of a football field.

"Is Bea alright?" You ask once more, your voice breathless in the rusting air.

"Yes," Jungkook hisses. "Now you be quiet."

After thirty minutes of fast walking around the palace, you stand outside the back door as Jungkook tries to open the massive doors

He grabs his earpiece, turning the switch on. "Coochie destroyer—do you copy? The back door is locked. Open the damn thing, Hyung."

You would have laughed at Namjoon's code name, but the realization that Junghun isn't beside you anymore makes your heart go still. At first, you think he's still catching up to you, but behind you, the trail is desolate.

You gulp dryly, feeling the fear eeb out of you.

"What are you saying?" Namjoon hisses through the earpiece. "It's open. Tug the latch."

"I know how to open a bloody door, Hyung," hisses Jungkook.

You tug on Jungkook's shirt, but he smacks you away.

"Listen to me," you hear Namjoon say. "The door is unlocked. If it doesn't budge that means there's a person—physically—on the side, holding it close."

You gulp. That's not good.

Immediately, Jungkook clasps your arm, taking a step back with you.

"Jungkook," you finally get to whisper. "Junghyun's gone."

At that, he snaps his head towards you, then looks around frantically. "What? Why are you telling me now?"

You open your mouth again but he raises a hand to hush you.

"Banana monkey?" He says into his earpiece. "Do you copy? You're supposed to be with me, you rascal."

It is silent for a second, your heart vibrating in your gut as the two of you wait for him to respond.

"Banana monkey? Do you copy?" Jungkook's tone is slightly paranoid.

Then, after a couple of painful minutes, you hear Junghyun's voice in a whispery roar. "Yes," chokes the man breathlessly. "Yes, I copy. Sorry, I had to make sure there wasn't anyone tracking us. I'll be there shortly."

Jungkook's jaw goes tight. "Yeah you better be here before I kill you."

You jolt when your earpiece buzzes with Noel's voice. "The first floor is clear," she says, followed by a brief shuffling and then you hear Jin. "I see Bea in there. She looks... fine—just a little shaken up. We need backup, Maknae. The count is five. There are five guards inside. No signs of the Reaper."

Jungkooks backs up. "We're on our way," he says. "We can't open this door... Not without a sound."

"So what then?" You ask cautiously.

He thinks for a moment before saying, "The front it is."

Namjoon doesn't seem to agree. "That's not the plan. He'll find you. The front is filled with guards. There's no way out."

"Do you have a better plan?"

Namjoon says nothing.

"That's what I thought," Jungkook says.

Hands fisted, you follow Jungkook back around the palace, fast-jogging to keep up with his pace.

As the two of you get closer to the front, voices of people start to muffle your heavy panting. Jungkook takes his gun off his waist-band, flinging it into a nearby bush. On cue, you take your vest off, hiding it with the gun. The two of you fix your outfits before Jungkook brings out his invitation from his front suit.

In one swift motion, he grabs your waist, tugging you close to him as you walk towards the chauffeur by the front.

It's a young gentleman wearing a gilded age tailor suit. "Welcome to the Reaper's Palace, sir," he says, then turns to you before nodding. "Madam," he acknowledges, gesturing inside.

Before you can take a step inside, Jungkook links your arm in his like the gentleman he'll never be.

"Stay close to me," he whispers, and you nod.

"Don't worry. I'm by your side," you say comfortingly, but it sounded like a joke.

"That's exactly why I'm worrying."

You scowl at him. "Shut up, you ass"

He glances at you with a glare. "Don't tell me to shut up."

"You just did."

"No, I told you don't tell me to shut up."

"Yeah, but that still means you want me to shut up."

"Red?" Jungkook suddenly says, making you peek up at him. "Yeah?"

"Shut up before I kiss you to."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Your girl just wore basketball shorts under her prom dress lol. Also, watch out for an update this weekend. A spicy chapter will casually slide into ur day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
22.1K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
536K 22.8K 56
ā You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. āž ā Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. āž ā And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? āž...
133K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...