๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

16| Rudolph?

8.5K 466 143
By bubbletaeu

Turns out, Yoongi makes a worse driver than you.

Only—worse in your definition of "good driving." No matter, it did the work; there's no one behind to shoot bullets or propel grenades against you.

Nonetheless, it's too risky to head home. So the three of you will be staying at a hotel already booked by the oh so lovely Jimin. By the looks of it, they've really set all this up.

You ungrasp your seatbelt after Yoongi slows down, slumping against the fleecy cool backrest of the car. The interior of this Ferrari may be heavenly, but the outside is rather a museum of bullet marks and dents.

Resting your head on the window, you gaze up at the sky, missing the taste of deep-dyed freedom. It's starting to darken outside, the last few sun rays cosseted beneath the cotton-like clouds that race through the velvet black sky.

For a moment, calmness creates an art in you, falling deep into your chest with every inhale. You're not sure how long this will last but you savor it, ignoring the soft bickering between Jungkook and Yoongi in the background.

"Tony Stark is too egotistical," Yoongi hisses at Jungkook. "Captain America will always be superior."

"Egotistical?" Jungkook asks, letting out a dry laugh. "Speak for yourself. Everything great about Steve Rogers came out of a bottle."

You groan in frustration. They've been bickering about Marvel characters for a while now.

"Will you guys shut up?" You peep in. "I'm trying to sleep. Not to mention after almost getting killed by some psychotic hitman. I think I deserve some rest."

"Not to mention we don't care," Jungkook spits back, making you scowl at him.

Exhaling sharply, you bob your head against the window, feeling a headache kick your skull.

When tomorrow unfolds, it'll be your third day away from home—away from a normal life.

Staring away at the city, you can only wonder how your dad is doing. Is he still working? Is he home? Did he eat?

You jolt up, eyes bright with realization. "Oh my god," you whisper aloud, making Yoongi snap his gaze to you through the mirror. 

"Stop the car," you splutter frantically, making Jungkook turn to you with a raised brow. "You're in no position to make commands. Go back to sleep."

"My unicorn," you blurt. "I left it at the carnival."

"Great," remarks Jungkook dully. "Just where the creature belongs."

Lips curling in anger, you send him a glare. He ignores you. 

"We're here," Yoongi announces, a lazy attempt to sound enthusiastic. He flicks the engine off before turning awkwardly to you. "Are you alright?" He asks. "You look awful."

"I feel awful," you say, flinging the door open before hopping off the car, desperate to get some fresh air in your system. But when you land, your heels crackle against the pitted ground, making you stumble backward with a shriek.

Jungkook grabs your arm immediately, straightening your posture with a single hand. "What is wrong with you?" He asks hoarsely. "You keep falling."

You smack his arm away. "Maybe you should try wearing heels," you hiss sassily, gesturing to your feet. 

"I don't intend on doing that," he retorts, walking away from you. Rolling your eyes, you hurry  behind him, pausing to glance back at Yoongi who shuffles in the back seat of the car.

"What's with him?" You ask with a frown. "Is he not coming?"

Jungkook shrugs. "He doesn't like hotels. The beds are apparently too plush for his liking." 

You huff at Yoongi's self-presumption. Who does he think he is, a King? 

As you walk, a chorus of wind glides against your bare skin, earning you to wrap your arms around your shoulders with a shiver. Jungkook glances at you for a moment, looks away, then hesitantly hands you his suit.  

"Thanks," you murmur, just as another gust of wind seeps through your body, the tip of your nose glowing red. 

You probably look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer right now. 

You sneeze before holding in a cough. Play it cool Y/N, play it cool. Actually no, it's too cold to play it cool. You sneeze again. Ugh.

The scent of his suit lingers under your nostrils, earning you to breathe in the sweet honeydew flavor—or whatever it was. It couldn't be cologne, though. The scent is too natural.

Ah. 

The one scent that turns you into a dog.

"What are you doing?" Asks Jungkook gruffly, side glancing at you. "I get that you're hungry, but my suit is not edible."

A blush melts like ice on your cheeks, flourishing a deep crimson color. "As much as I hate to admit it, you smell damn good. Your cologne, I mean. Not you"

Jungkook looks away from you. "Thanks, Rudolph. It's Burberry."

Your lips part in response, but your face prickles with humiliation and you turn to him, eyebrows red. "Did you just call me Rudolph?" You gasp with sarcasm. "I thought you weren't capable of making jokes. This is progress."

Jungkook doesn't seem fazed. "I'm fun to be around when I actually enjoy your company--which I don't by the way," he clarifies. "I don't enjoy you one bit."

You stop walking, turning towards him. "Why?" You ask. "Why have you always been so pricky with me? What did I even do to you?" Besides accidentally stealing your file and being just a tad bit annoying.

It's a question that hangs deeply in the air for a long moment. Jungkook turns to you. "I just don't like you, Red. Because every time you're around, there's trouble. You're reckless, stubborn, and nosy. Not the characteristics I'm looking for in a friend."

You huff. "Thanks. People usually don't expect to be friends with people they kidnapped."

Jungkook's jaw clenches. "I didn't kidnap you," he grunts. "I would let you go but my business rivals are after you because you got involved. Now as much as I don't give a shit about your life, my friends do. And maybe I do--just for the sake of humanity."

You gawk at him in disbelief. "You're protecting me because you care for humanity?"

"Something like that," he says, then he turns away and strides towards the automatic doors of the hotel. 

Annoyance simmers in your veins and you glare at Jungkook's back. "Humanity my ass."

Upon entering the hotel, you look around for Jungkook, but he's already a few minutes away, boldly walking through the lobby. How long are his goddamn legs?

The hotel lobby is dark and elegant, illuminated by small elliptical yellow lights on the colossal ceilings. Your eyes shift to the woman at the front desk, her acrylic nails tapping against her phone screen as she chews gum with a resounding clicky noise.

"Y/N!" A girly voice chirps behind, making you turn on your heels before getting engulfed into a tight hug that you hesitantly hold on to.

"Bea," you breathe, and she breaks the hug, her pretty face scrunching with pity. "I'm sorry," she pouts. "—At the party. We kinda ditched you."

Oh.

You almost forgot about that.

Her dark green eyes zoom across your face, seeming to catch any form of emotion. You give her none. "Don't worry about it," you assure her, stopping yourself from asking her any questions. That was Yoongi's job now anyway. 

Bea gently pats your shoulder with her slender hand. "You must be tired. I'll walk you to your room. Junghyun brought your stuff up already."

"Oh," you say, embarrassment gnawing your gut at the idea. "Thanks," you say. "Tell him I said thanks."

"Will do," she smiles, leading you inside—which, surprisingly, is rather substandard. The walkways may be clean but they lack generous lighting. 

"Your room number's seventeen. Here's the card-key." She hands you a blue tag with the number scratched messily with a marker.

"Thank you," you tell her, and she playfully rolls her eyes at you. "Stop thanking me, you weirdo," she snorts. "It's not like I paid for the reservation. I'm too broke." 

You press your lips to stifle a giggle. She laughs at that, her voice a gentle resonance of a child, deepening the golden hues of the lamplights around you. 

"However—" she says, her voice a tad serious, "—There's someone you need to see first."

You raise a brow at her but she doesn't elaborate. Instead, she gestures towards the entrance of a lounge. "Just trust me on this," she says, opening the door for you. 

Stupidly, you gawk at the room, not daring to move. "C'mon now," Bea says, lightly pushing you inside. "It's not a haunted house. Quit breathing like a troll."

Hesitantly, you walk in, taking in the set of elegant sofas and the magazines shuffled on top of a burgundy table. But there's no one in here. 

Paranoid, you look back at the door, gasping when a honey-haired gentleman leans against the door frame with a flirty smile on his lips. 

"Hello there, princess," purrs the man in a romantic essence. "Missed me?"

Your fingers nervously twist the hem of Jungkook's suit over your shoulder. "Jimin."

"Y/N," he cooes back, chuckling at your surprise. You take a step back when he gets closer, earning his pretty eyes to curl in amusement.

"Woah there," he smiles. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to talk."

There's sincerity to his face that makes your nerves twitter down a notch. "You're already talking," you point out savagely.

The man's peachy lips twist into a knowing grin. "Yoongi promised you something. I'm only here to fulfill that."

"Oh," you say, taken back.

"Let's sit down, shall we?" He gestures towards the sofa, adding, "It'll make us look more civilized." 

You snort, hiding a tender smile as you sit before him. Briefly, Jimin's eyes rove down your body, so slow and obviously that you awkwardly pick on your curls. 

"So," says Jimin, stroking his chin with his pinky. "I'm sort of like the therapist of the group. I like making sure everyone's in check. I was worried about you. How are you? Is there anything I can do to make your stay better?"

You frown at him. "Yeah. Take me the fuck home please."

Jimin swallows, scratching the nape of his neck. "Trust me. That's going to happen sooner than you know it. Y/N, I know all of this seems sketchy to you since you don't know us but I can explain to you everything. The file. Why it's so important. And what steps to take next. Do you have any questions for me? Anything you wanna ask?"

Why is he making this so dramatically professional?

You chicken out.

This wasn't really how you expected it to go. You have tons of questions to ask, you're not sure where to begin. 

And to be honest, you strangely feel more comfortable around Yoongi. Because Jimin gives you these flirty vibes and you don't really trust him. Heck, you don't trust any of them. Well, at least not entirely.

You stare at Jimin for a second, admiring his face in the scant light that kisses his porcelain skin. He tilts his head to the side, snapping you out of your reverie.

There's one question you want to know--one that you're sure you know the answer to but you're too afraid to admit it.

"Jungkook," you say. "Who exactly is he? What does he really want from me?"

~~~~~

A/N: Very Unedited. To anyone confused with the previous plot or anything for that matter—it'll hopefully be cleared out in the next chapter. So stay tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 237K 48
โœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ'๐’ Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
65.4K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
554K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...