Who should I choose?

By AnimeComicQueen

You are a normal school girl who lives in Washington DC, You became Robert's best friend ever since you met u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12: We're Jealous
I'm not dead
Chapter 13: boys will be boys
Chpater 14: You choose Barron
Chapter 15: You chose Hunter

Chapter 11

192 5 0
By AnimeComicQueen

Today was the date with Barron!
You were in your room trying to find out what you were going to wear!

Barrón came from a rich family so it had to be something nice!
You showered, Did your hair and your makeup until your sister, Y/S walked in.
Y/s: Why are you dressing up all fancy?
You: None of your business
Y/s: Is it another date with that Biden kid?
You: I said it was NONE of your business!
You threw a pillow at her and she ran out laughing.
You soon got a message from Barrón
————————————————————————
Barrón♥️: Are you almost ready?

You: Uh-huh
————————————————————————
You finally got all ready up and want outside, You saw a huge private jet that was the color black landing near your house.
Barrón: Hey Princess
You: Ha...Hey jock!
Barrón: I got everything planned!!!!
You: where are we going?
Barrón placed his finger on your lips.
Barrón: Shush!
You looked at the view from the private plane, everyone seemed so small walking and the clouds looked so calm and beautiful. Barrón had many private plans but this was his favorite one, He had music, His own personal bar and servants serving hot and cold drinks. You finally saw where you where landing. National Harbor?

Barrón: might sound dumb but I got this place all to ourselves!

You: Really? You did
Barrón: Yep! Even though I do own a fortune now to my father!
You giggled.
Barrón started holding your hand around the boardwalk, You felt your face heat up. There was a game there where you can win cute little plushies of couples.

You loved how the little toys looked! Some part of you imaged you and Barron being those toys.
Barrón noticed you looking at them.
Barrón: Would you like me to win them for you?
You: No! Don't be silly
Barrón: Too bad I want to win it!
Barrón went over to play a game, it was a water spray game where the player had to spray water in a plastic dog's mouth.
Barrón was pretty good at the game and in the end he won you the prize.
You: You didn't have to do that!
Barrón: I like you do I HAVE TOO!
You blushed a bit.
You: Shall we go on the Ferris wheel?
Barrón: Yep!
Barrón held your hand as you both walked up there, The person working there gave you both a smile and let you in.
You saw the sky change colors and thought it was the most beautiful thing you ever seen.

Barrón then slowly grabbed your face and gave it a slow peck.
So many things were going around in your head.
AHHHHH HE KISSED ME!
SHUT UP STUPID!!! YOUR RUINING IT!
BUT THE BARRON TRUMP KISSED ME!
OKAY OKAY! SHUT UP THOUGH!
HE IS SO CUTE AHHHH!!!!
SHUT UP AND STOP ACTING QUIRKY!
The thoughts were driving you crazy.
Barrón then turned bright red and apologized.
Barrón: im sorry! Im sorry!
You: Heh...it's okay
The rest of the ride was awkward because Barron was red as a strawberry and kept looking at the window.
The ride was soon over and he squeezed your hand out.
You got the private jet and didn't say a word.
You; That was strange
Barrón: Yeah, Im sorry
You; it's okay
Barrón: Hey, Who would you choose? Me or Hunter?
You: Um...
You kept moving your fingers around and Barron was patient.
He didn't tell you to hurry up or anything and kept quiet.
Finally the jet landed.
You: I don't know...
Barrón: Okay! But who ever you choose...it's perfectly okay!
Barrón smiled at you and you watched as the jet took off.
That night you had another dream.
You were in a garden full of roses holding a little child with Blonde hair but your eye color.
Emma: Mommy! Daddy wanted me to tell you he had a gift!
You: Daddy?
Emma: Uh-huh!

(Sorry if her eyes are Blue and yours aren't! This kid was super adorable so why not?)
Emma: Follow me mommy! I'll show you!
You followed the little girl to a huge room full of balloons and gifts.
Emma: Daddy and Evan will be here soon!
You: Evan?
Emma: Uh-huh! Evan is my brother! And Daddy is Barron Trump! You have to know that mama!
You blushed. A child? Two kids? With BARRON?
You then saw a boy with blonde hair Enter in.
Evan: MAMA! I GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!
The young boy took you to another room full of pastries and snacks and you even saw a huge picture of yourself hugging Barron and the two children were in a cute pose.
You then saw an all grown up Barron Enter the room, He was tall, had his hair styled and had a cute smile and rosy red cheeks.
Barrón: Hi....
You: Oh! Uhm...Hi
Barrón: Happy Birthday!
You: My birthday? Um-
You were cut of by your child Emma handing you roses.
Emma: It's your birthday! Do you not remember mama?
Barrón: also we've been married for 17 years! That's something I know!
(Dream ends)
————————————————————————
A/N (Author's Note)
OKAY OKAY! YELL AT ME' I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST! I WAS VERY BUSY AND SCHOOL JUST ENDED FOR ME A FEW DAYS AGO AND I HAD ALL THIS STUFF AND REALLY GUYS I AM SO SORRY!
I know this story sounds a little rushed because it just sounds rushed but I'm working on another fanfic about Adult Barron Trump x Adult reader WHICH WILL NOT HAVE SMUT because Barron is a minor still! Anyways why don't we look at some pictures?

Handsome guys!
Anyways have a good day/morning/night
-Barron and Hunter's Yandere♥️
(Im going to change this soon because it's cringy AF)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.5K 25
❝please stay, i love you so much.❞ ❝you are fucking psychotic.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Junior Wheeler becomes unhealthily obsessed with y/n l/n, the girl...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
617K 21.7K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
9.9K 342 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...