Shin Megami Tensei: Dark Phan...

De AkiraAmamiya5

"RISK FOR CHANGE, RISK AGAINST CHANGE." [HUGE P5R SPOILERS, this book's plot is built upon it.] 2016年12月24日 D... Mais

[REVISION NOTE]
[REVISION NOTE 2]
Writer's Note
A God's Warning
Opening MV
[ACT I] - Phantom Damsel
It Crawls Back
The Red Light
The Jack
Gear Up To Chaos
Sumire Yoshizawa
Rebelling Strike
Rebelling Strike - [II]
[ACT II] - Most Wanted
Encounter
Under the Radar
Set Afoot
Blitzkrieg
[ACT III] - Red Strokes
The Mark
A Fox's Game
Eyes of Truth
Iron and Flesh
Hokkaido
[ACT IV] - Phantom Wings
Black vs. White
Ghost
The Visitor
The Case Opens
Rebirth
[ACT V] - Crossroads
The City That Intertwines Fate
Off From The Ground
Invitation
Showdown
A Fool on Justice
The Intersection
[ACT VI] - Put Back The Mask
The Stars Align
Been Awhile
First Turn
Silent Night
The Plan
In The Sea of Wealth
Skirmish
[ACT VII] - La Represalia
Bloodstained Restraints
Restless Days
Returning Favor
Against You... ?
From Deep Slumber
Terrain D'essai
Cooldown
The Gloves Come Off
Life Will Change
Duellum
Genesis
[ACT VIII] - Darkest Night
Never Your Time
Alterans Mundi
The Operatives
What Was Once Gone
Revelations

To Tokyo, Forever

459 6 7
De AkiraAmamiya5

The year was 2016.
A time where the world and life itself were undoubtedly cruel to man, and those who have enough will are able to survive its unjust game, as it continues on to those who have recently drew their first breaths.

In Japan, A boy became falsely accused over a crime he didn't commit because of his sense of justice. He soon is led to a path, a fated one that will change his life and everyone else's... forever.

That boy's name is... "Ren Amamiya". He's among the chosen to enter a world known as the "Metaverse". A world where it houses all of man's desires, can be altered for the better of their beings or for the worse. The effects of the Metaverse gave him the ability to wield a "Persona", The manifestation and representation of a man's inner soul and being in the form of an entity. Along the way, He, allies new friends who he wanted to help, and share the same ideals. They form the group known as the "Phantom Thieves of Hearts.", where they are focused in changing hearts. They soon clash with one of the worst men Japan has.....

On the way through their duty, they soon became an internet sensation. Taking down more men full of malicious desires and helping abused victims. They soon encounter the very being that houses all of man's desires: Yaldabaoth, The God of Control. With the support of the many along with Ren's unyielding determination to bring light to injustice, The Phantom Thieves prevailed against them and eradicating the entire Metaverse.

But a brief moment of its return then happened in 2017, a man named "Takuto Maruki" is sought to rid humanity of its pain and sorrow by making a happy world forever. The Thieves came together once again to stop him, believing in a real world that's worth risking and fighting for change rather than running away, they prevailed once more.... putting the Metaverse into eternal rest and truly changing the entire world with it, being free of desires.

Years have passed ever since, everyone is now turning into their next chapter of their lives in the peaceful world they made. The Phantom Thieves have dwindled down in the peace they created for themselves and everyone. Ren, now a young man living free from the stigma of his false crime, is currently residing back at his home situated in the outskirts of Japan.

[October 5 2019, Sunday]
[Somewhere in the Outskirts of Japan]
[2:00 AM]

(3 years after the events of Persona 5: Royal. The Phantom Thieves have been virtually disbanded as everyone returns back to their normal lives...... Friends have left Tokyo while others stayed, regardless of life's hardships, they still kept in touch with one and other. Some who want to chase their dreams and others who want to make their ends meet and live another day with peace.)

.....

(It's 2 hours past midnight, the cold wind blows through into a small.... quiet town with lots of cars parked and all the lights shut off. There.... lies a 2-story house in the neighborhood, the Amamiya house.....)

[Amamiya Household]

(Inside the house, it's barely lightened up with the glow of the moon. The air flows through around the house as dveryone's sleeping soundly......  except for a 20 year old Ren Amamiya who's resting at his bed in his bedroom located upstairs of his family house.)

[Ren's Room]

Ren: ......

(Ren is awake, eyes wide open as he stares at the ceiling. He has his hands clasped together with his head resting above them, he begins reminiscing his days as a Phantom Thief.)

Ren: .....*sigh*

(Next to Ren's bed is a white, small, circular cat bed that's nestling a resting black and white bicolor unique male cat named "Morgana", a creation from the Velvet Room's "Igor" to guide Ren in stopping their ill-fated ruin of humanity 3 years back. Ren faces at him.)

Ren (whispering): Morgana?.....

(Morgana remains asleep.)

Ren (whispering): ...... Morgana?

(He briefly moves, his eyes twitched as he groans. He opens his eyes, looking at Ren.)

Morgana: Ren?..... H-hey.... you're really up late... please get some sleep....

Ren: Sorry.... can't...

Morgana: Hm? Why?

Ren: ......

(Ren repositions himself for comfort. Morgana gets up and out from his bed, walks towards to Ren's and jumps onto his body.)

Morgana: Something wrong, Ren?

Ren: Morgana.... I've been thinking this.... for awhile.....

Morgana: Hm?.....

Ren: I think..... I wanna move to Tokyo.

(Morgana's eyes widened in surprise.)

Morgana: Huh?! Wait- You really do?

Ren: I mean-.... yeah. I feel like things aren't the same. I know, I might feel homesick about it. But Tokyo has been like my second home.

Morgana: Not going to disagree with you there. Although I really felt comfy being here with you. Even your parents took a big liking of me, especially your mom.

Ren: Hah...

Morgana: Are you planning to take college there too?

Ren: Yeah.... but there's one thing I wanna do there for the rest of my life.

Morgana: That being?

Ren: Well it's gonna sound a lil' off my tune but..... I feel like opening a coffee shop there.

(Morgana's eyes widened again.)

Morgana: W-woah! I mean I have a lot of faith in you, but you're aiming the stars now! It never occurred to me that you're the type to run a business!

Ren: Hehe.... I mean I'm not too sure about it yet. There's a lot of things to consider in life and I know it's not gonna be easy. I just need to breeze through college and get the hang of how things really work.

(Ren grabs something from his pocket..... revealing to be a heart-shaped pendant. He opens it, showing to be a picture of Ren and his long time girlfriend, Sumire Yoshizawa. Morgana notices.)

Ren: It's not just that but.... I get to see her a lot if I move there.

Morgana: Boy oh boy.... You too are reaaaally head over heels, I respect both of you two..... but I have to be there with you through all your struggles with her!

Ren: Don't have to say that twice.....

Morgana: You know how the girls around Shujin High tend to "ship" you with the popular girls at the time?

Ren: Oh come on...

Morgana: Hehe, I wonder how pissed they are when they caught word about you and Sumire.

Ren: Hahaha- okay okay.....

Morgana: So.... when you're going to tell your parents and the rest about this?

Ren: Not now no..... I guess when the time's right. My parents have been supportive of me, even during my "arrest". But.... I really don't wanna worry them that much. Come to think of it.... I wouldn't been to Tokyo and met you had it not been for my age.

(Morgana smiles in response.)

Morgana: Well... I'm really going to miss this place, but hey! The cafe isn't bad!

Ren: Heh....

(Morgana then yawns.)

Morgana: Well come on, we need to get some sleep. I can see your eye bags and all.

Ren: Heh.... alright.

(Morgana curls himself up around Ren's body and sleeps.)

Ren: ......

(Ren closes his eyes, and sleeps.....)

[October 26 2019, Sunday]
[2:39 PM]

[Living Room]

Ren: ......

(Ren heads down from his room, heading to the dining table. He sits down on the chair alongside his father (in his early 50's), his mother (in her late 40's) serves them each a plate of curry.)

Dad: mmm! It's smellin' good.

(His mother smiles in response, she then takes a seat.)

Ren and Dad: Itadakimasu!

(They all eat the curry........but Ren.)

......

......

(Ren stares at the curry with a small grin as they all continue eating, His mother notices.)

Mom: Hm? Ren, you haven't touched your food.

Ren: .....

(His father looks at him.)

Dad: Ren? What you smiling for?

Ren: I..... I have something to say, well been meaning to say for a while.

Mom and Dad: Hm?

(Ren looks at his parents.)

Ren: I'm moving out.

(Both his parents' eyes slightly widened by his statement.)

Dad: Really?

Ren: Mmm.

(Ren nods his head.)

Mom: W-where?

Ren: Tokyo. I wanted to live and study there, work too.

Dad: Tokyo huh..... I guess we had this coming.

Ren: Haha- yeah.

Mom: You've been there during your vacations but I never expected you to move this early on.

Dad: You made a lot of great friends there, worked all around the place as a part time.... And let me guess, you also wanted to see.....uhm, what's her name again?

Mom: Wasn't that Yoshizawa girl?

(Ren nods.)

Ren: Sumire.

Dad: Yeah, her.

Mom: Well, she is a nice sweet lady. She seems to never get over you.

Dad: With the fact she keeps visiting you here, well I'm still surprised she's the daughter of a TV host. And she fell for you? Guess you got your old man's looks.

Mom: Honey-

Dad: Haha! Kidding kidding...

Ren: Hehe...

Mom: You're lucky you have someone like her.

Ren: Mom...

(Ren slightly blushes as he scratches the back of his head.)

Mom: Honey, we need to think through about this.

Dad: Why?

Mom: Well.... I-.... I just don't know how we can handle this.

Dad: Hey he's been there numerous of times so what's there to doubt?

Ren: Mom..... it's okay... I'll always check both of you time to time! Like I always do.

Dad: See?

Mom: .....

(His father smiles, but his mother slightly frowns.)

Dad: Hey..... he'll be alright. He's grown enough.

Mom: I know.....

Dad: To think this all started from his probation..... Well, life gives us mysteries haha...

(Ren smiles, he starts eating his curry.)

.....

Dad: When are you leaving?

Ren: Well, I really haven't decided yet. Have to finish school first and plan ahead.

Mom: You have enough money in you, do you?

Ren: I do, I've been saving up these past few months.

Dad: I'm assuming you'll be at Sojiro's place?

Ren: Mmhmm, right till I save up some more and find my place to stay.

Dad: That's good!

(His mom becomes slightly worried again, she sighs.)

.....

(7 months have passed since then, Ren has packed up most of his stuffs to ship over to Tokyo.)

[June 8 2020, Monday]
[Ren's Room]
[9:00 PM]

(Ren is looking at his almost-empty room for items to bring along to Tokyo.)

Ren: ......

(He goes to his wardrobe, and opens it. It shows that there are a few clothes left inside with some random items and souvenirs on top. He glances at it.)

Morgana: Hm? You still have something to keep?

Ren: Mmm

(Ren digs through his wardrobe......)

.....

Ren: Huh?

(It's his grappling hook, the one he used years ago during his days as a Phantom Thief....)

Ren: ........

Morgana: Huh?

(Morgana notices what Ren is holding....)

Morgana: Hey....I remember that.

(Ren takes it with him, he goes to a big box filled with a lot of his stuffs. He places the grappling hook there.)

Morgana: Wait? Why?

Ren: I don't know, I guess I'm keeping it for memories sake.

Morgana: Well.... I can see why. It's been years since we've fought together.

Ren: Yeah.

(Ren closes the box, he then grabs a transparent tape and tapes the box's opening shut.)

Ren: *phew*

Morgana: All set?

Ren: Yeaah-

(Ren drops down to his bed.)

Ren: ahhh...

(Morgana goes up onto Ren's bed.)

Morgana: Can't believe it, we're living in Tokyo.

Ren: Mmhmm...

Morgana: I heard the rents are bad though.... and the pay's not that good either.

Ren: What, do you wanna change the hearts of the government?

Morgana: Hahaha! That doesn't sound too bad...... if only we still had the Metaverse though....

Ren: Well.... let's just enjoy the peace we made.

Morgana: Yeah.

[June 9 2020, Tuesday]
[5:00 PM]

(Ren dresses himself up, he puts on his brown leather duffle bag.)

Ren: *pspspspsps* Come on.

(Morgana notices Ren by the sound.)

Morgana: Yeah yeah, I'm coming!

(Morgana jumps into the bag.)

Morgana: I'm really gonna miss this place.

(Ren looks at his room one last time, being almost empty with nothing but his bed and wardrobe remaining.....)

.....

.....

Ren: ......Yeah. Goodbye, old friend.

(Ren smiles, he heads down.)

......

......

(As he heads to the open door, he sees his parents waiting by, he stops.)

Ren: Well..... this is it....

Mom: *sob* I'm gonna miss you

(His mother hugs him, Ren wraps his arms around her as she tears up.)

Ren: I know..... I'll miss you too...

Dad: Take care of yourself, You know how the mainland can be different than us. Well, I know you went there before but still!

Ren: Yeah, I know dad.

(Both stop hugging, she takes a look at Morgana one last time.)

Mom: And I'm gonna miss you too!

(She pinches Morgana's cheeks)

Morgana: Ow- OW- OWW! DEFINITELY not gonna miss THAT!

(She lets go, Ren then hugs his dad.)

Dad: Hehe, I'm gonna miss you. Old man.

(His dad pats Ren's back.)

Ren: Oh- you....

(They stopped hugging.)

Ren: Well... I should be heading now, I can't miss my train.

Mom: Be sure to contact us when you reach there!

Ren: Yeah, 'won't forget!..... Goodbye.

(Ren walks past the door....but turns around and briefly walks backwards, he waves his parents goodbye for one last time. He sees his mom sobbing up to his dad.)

......

......

......

(Ren turns back then heads to the train station, He manages to catch the train on time.)

[Train Station]
[5:20 PM]

Ren: *pant* *pant* pant*

(Ren is sprinting to his train, as Morgana clings his paws onto the zippers of his duffle bag.)

.....

......

(Ren makes it inside to his train.)

Ren: *pant*....Made...*pant*.... it!

(He finds for an empty seat, eyes scanning through left and right as he passes by people occupied to theirs.)

......

......

(He finds one that's vacant, he then sits down.)

Morgana: So..... ready to settle in for the city life?

Ren: Yeah...*pant*...*pant*

.....

.....

(After minutes of waiting for the other passengers, the train departs.)

[5:45 PM]

.....

Ren: I should text everyone that I'll be on my way.

(Ren then pulls out his red iPhone 8 and opens up the group chat)

Ren: "Well I'm on my way!"

Ryuji: "YEAH!"

Ann: "YOOOOOO omgomgomgomgomg It's good to have you back here!"

.......

Ann: "But....sorry if I can't come by, Work is being a huge pain in my ASS!"

Makoto: "Same for me here, I'm about to take my last written exam before I can become a detective."

Ryuji: "Aww good for you both, WHILE IM STRUGGLING MY ASS HERE IN OSAKA!"

Haru: "Haha I'm about to be the inheritor of the company. And it's sure making me nervous with all the tensions rising, they're all expecting me. I can't sleep properly lately due to this :| "

Ryuji: "To think we're gonna be friends with the CEO."

Haru: "Not yet!"

Ren: "Wait @Makoto how does the force even accept someone like you to become a detective."

Makoto: "Thanks to the prior experiences we all made together years back, I managed to do at least good on those tests. I'm nervous about the results but I didn't smooth-talk my way here like Akechi."

(The entire group chat stops for a bit)

Ren: "Hey where's Futaba?"

Yusuke: "She's coming back from her field trip in Iwatodai. Sorry for the late response I was busy refining my latest piece, Welcome back Ren."

Ren: "Thank you."

Makoto: "Sojiro-san's unaware of this right?"

Ann: "Yup!"

Ryuji: "Boy he's in for a surprise!"

Ren: "Can't wait to see him again. Alright then, I'll notify you all once I get there. See ya!"

(Ren's phone vibrated, it shows a notification message on top of his screen. It happens to be from Sumire.)

Ren: !

(Ren quickly taps the notification, he switches into the private message chat with Sumire.)

Sumire: "I'm so excited! I can't even hardly stand in one place"

Ren: "I can say the same."

Sumire: "You know even if you've been to Tokyo a lot of times, Let's do a lot of things together!"

Ren: "Wanna hit up the batting center?"

Sumire: "It'll be lovely!"

.....

Sumire: "I can't wait to hug you once you arrive"

Ren: "Same"

......

Ren: "Well I gotta head out, I'm currently on the train to there so I'm gonna get myself some rest"

Sumire: "You better! You probably stood up late again."

Ren: "Yeah....sorry"

Sumire: "I'll see you later then <3"

(Ren shuts off his phone, He watches by the passing scenery.)

......

Ren: .....!!

(He suddenly gets a headache.)

Ren: Gaaaaah!-

(His vision slowly darkens and becomes slightly blue....he puts his hand onto his forehead.)

Morgana: H-Hey! Ren! Are you okay?

(He puts his hand away.)

Ren: ....!?!?

(He then notices both of his hands are being overlapped with another pair of red hands that have long metallic nails.)

Ren: (W-What the?!)

(The headache quickly stops, his vision goes to normal.)

Ren: *pant*....*pant*

Morgana: REN!

Ren: Yeah sorry.....

Morgana: You should really rest, all that running made you tired.

Ren: You're right..... we're still far anyway.

(Ren repositions himself...... then falls asleep as Morgana watches by the passing scenery)

....

....

....

....

Ren: ......ugh-...uhh....

(Ren wakes up.......seeing a blue ceiling before him.)

Ren: !!

(His eyes widened, seeing himself lying down on a bed, he then quickly gets out from it... As he stands, he sees the blue walls.)

Ren: Wait....

(Ren looks at his hands.)

Ren: !!

(He sees himself wearing red gloves, then quickly looks at himself, seeing that he is wearing his Metaverse suit.)

Ren: No.....it can't be-

???: Welcome......

Ren: !

(Ren's eyes widened in response, hearing that familiar voice of an old man with a mysterious-like voice.)

(He looks at what's front of him)

Igor: ......to the Velvet Room.

[Velvet Room]
[?:?? ?M]

Lavenza: It is great to have you here again, But I do not know whether we must rejoice or bemoan this reunion....

Ren: Why.....

(Ren walks out from his jail cell.)

Ren: Why am I summoned?

...

...

Igor: This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. It is a room that only those who are bound by a contract may enter.

Ren: (Bound by a contract.... right..... I never thought that I'm still contracted to this, after all these years.)

Igor: It really has been a while, my fellow guest.

Ren: ..... Yeah.... sure is...

Igor: Tell me, do you still remember your name?

Ren: .....

(Ren shuts his eyes, he briefly looks down as he tries to remember.)

Ren: .....

.....

.....Amamiya.

(Ren looks back up as he opens his eyes.)

Ren: Ren Amamiya.

Lavenza: Very good.

Igor: The expression you have bears no sign of awareness once you were summoned.

So I have something to warn you about.

About a great danger that lies ahead of not just you but also involves the acquaintances you bonded on the way from your last journey.

Ren: W-..... What?

Lavenza: We believe that it is a full-scale threat done by a returning god..... A god who was once defeated by one of our last guests and one of my sisters who take on my place. It's pulling the strings of an unknown man who's setting your fate and the others in stone. We cannot be very exact on how it will happen to you, as this was handled well by my sister.

Igor: Whatever comes to you, observe it well. It may be the move of that man. They may not seem in what they're supposed to be... and it was thanks to his actions that it made the world what it no longer used to be. Which is why, under the order of my master. I grant you these.

Ren: Wh-..... What?

(Igor snaps his fingers. A blinding light flashes.)

Ren: ?!

(Ren quickly shields his eyes against the light, it then goes away.)

Ren: .....W-What just happened?

Igor: The sins of the false distorting world has taken over to your world prior to our meeting. I've given you the ability to use your Personas once more in your world.

Ren: Wait-..... what?!

Lavenza: Yes..... This phenomenon has been brought to our attention on an alarming scale, we needed to take a measure to make sure that the danger can be properly thwarted.

Igor: Furthermore, with your Persona able to roam around your world, you're also bounded to encounter people like you wherever you go, either an ally or an enemy.

(Ren briefly looks down as he tries to process what's happening.)

Igor: Time does not exist here, but I can say so myself that it has been a while since this happened. Your comrades who wielded Personas alongside you will take time for them to have theirs returned.

Lavenza: But do not worry. Any man who does not wield a Persona is not capable to see your Persona with their naked eye.

Ren: .....

(Ren looks back up.)

Lavenza: Soon your friends will encounter their fates done by the same man.

Igor: Should the world continue down its current path, all awaits you is chaos and despair.

So tell me my fellow guest, Do you have the resolve to defy you and your acquaintances' fate and face against the adversary that threatens your world?

Ren: ......

(Ren looks down again.)

Ren: I-......

Lavenza: We understand that it's sudden for you.

Ren: I guess I can still take it head on.

(Lavenza smiles.)

Lavenza: The spirit of the Trickster has never waned in you.

Igor: What awaits ahead of you, it may possibly pose more of a greater hardship than what you had before.

But do not forget, we are at your side.

(An alarm blares.)

Lavenza: The time has come.

Igor: Until we meet again.

Ren: .....

(Ren's vision starts to get blurry and then fades away.)

[7:30 PM]

Morgana: Hey!

(Morgana gently shakes Ren's head.)

Morgana: OI!

(He scratches Ren's cheeks.)

Ren: GAH!-

(Ren is quickly awakened.)

Ren: OWww-..... What?

Morgana: We're here!

Ren: Oh-

(Ren briefly puts his hand on his forehead as he gets a slight headache, he then rushes his way out of the train into the train station.)

Morgana: Alright so you still know your way out from this station?

Ren: Ohh It'll all come back to me.

.....

.....

(After minutes of Ren navigating through the entire station, he finally manages to get out.)

[Yongen-Jaya]
[7:53 PM]

(Ren walks ahead onto the neighborhood of Yongen-Jaya.)

Ren: Wow..... even if I have been there like numerous times, it still feels new. It always gets nostalgic being here too.

Morgana: Well not anymore since you'll be seeing it everyday from now on...

Ren: You're right, heh.....

(As Ren continues to walk on ahead, he turns right into an alleyway and walks ahead.)

.....

.....

(He stops, and looks at his left.)

Ren: Here we are.....

(He looks up and reads the sign.)

"coffee&curry
LeBlanc"

(They have arrived at LeBlanc Cafe, the place where Ren used to stay during his probation.)

Ren: Well..... let's give the old man a big surprise.

[Café Leblanc]
[7:50 PM]

(The door of LeBlanc opens, with the bells ringing)

Sojiro: Welcome-

(Sojiro looks at his left, he sees Ren.)

Sojiro: !

Ren: Hello Sakura-san!

Sojiro: Ren..... come here you-

(Sojiro exits his workplace as Ren walks in and closes the door, they hug each other.)

Sojiro: Come on go put your stuffs upstairs, I'll make you a cup of coffee once you come back down.

Ren: Thanks.

(Ren goes upstairs to the attic of LeBlanc, which is his personalized room during his probation years back)

[Ren's Room]

Ren: And we meet again, old friend.

(Morgana coughs as he fans away the dust roaming around his room.)

Morgana: That's a lot of dust!

Ren: Not as bad as I first came here.

(Ren removes the duffle bag and places it on his bed as Morgana gets out, they then both come down through the stairs, Ren then sits on the counter with his coffee readily made by Sojiro.)

Sojiro: So how long you'll be here?

Ren: Wait..... you haven't seen any box dropped off before your door?

Sojiro: No? Why?

.....

(Sojiro ponders about the question..... but his eyes slightly widened once he got the idea.)

Sojiro: Wait.... don't tell me.

Ren: Yup, I'm staying here in Tokyo.

(His eyes widened out of surprise.)

Sojiro: Huh?! Color me surprised, The country-boy got married with the city life!

Ren: Hehe yeah.... I'll be staying here for a bit until I find myself a place.

Sojiro: Of course. Well, Want to work part-time here again?

Ren: That's what I'm about to ask, yes. I just hope all my brewing skills come back to me.

Sojiro: Oh it better be.

(Ren sips his coffee, A door opens with the bells ringing. The two notice.)

Ren: Hm?

(It's Futaba, having retuned from her field trip, she notices Ren and quickly lets out a big gasp with a surprised expression.)

Futaba: REN!

(Futaba runs to him and gives a big and really tight hug.)

Ren: W-woah!..... H-heey- L-long time no see F-Futaba!

(Futaba lets go of Ren the moment she notices Morgana.)

Futaba: Oh and you toooo you-

(Futaba pinches Morgana's cheeks)

Morgana: OWOWOWOWOW OKAY LET GOOO!

(She then lets go of Morgana.)

Futaba: I heard the news, Can't believe you are really staying here!

Ren: Yeah.

Futaba: Oh boy! Guess I'll be seeing you everyday from now on, POGGERS!

Ren: Eheh......

(Ren notices what Futaba is wearing, which is the Shujin uniform.)

Ren: Wow, it's sometimes odd to see you wearing that.

Futaba: My uniform? Oh well- yeah. I just came back from a field trip in Iwatodai.

Ren: I heard.

Sojiro: It's so nice to see the both of you again, really.

Futaba: Hehe....

Ren: Just like old times.

(Ren finishes sipping his coffee.)

Ren: Ahhh- Thanks for the coffee!

(Sojiro nods while smiling.)

Futaba: Well I'll be heading back home, I'll see you later!

Ren: Yeah same, I really need some rest.

Sojiro: Best if you do, you'll start here the day after tomorrow. Go get yourself a breather.

Ren: Thanks.

(Futaba leaves the cafe and goes back home.)

[Ren's Room]

(Ren heads upstairs, then lies down to his bed.)

Ren: Ahhh I missed this bed.

Morgana: Well since you're tired, best if you get some sleep.

Ren: Yeah, yeah you don't have to enforce me as usual, Let me just text my parents that I'm here.

Morgana: Sorry, it's just a force of habit...

(Ren texted his parents.)

.....

.....

(He closes his phone, then begins to wander into his thoughts.)

.....

.....

Ren: (To think, I have been summoned into the Velvet Room, once more. The distorted world taking in to our world? Fullscale threat from a returning god? My Persona returning? I'm really confused right now, I need some answers!...)

.....

(His eyes feel heavy..... he falls asleep.....)

[June 10 2020, Wednesday]
[8:00 AM]

(Ren wakes up.)

Ren: .....

(No luck, I didn't end up in the Velvet Room.)

.....

(He dresses up to his casual clothes and heads downstairs, He sees Sojiro who just finished preparing curry by the counter.)

Sojiro: Perfect timing, I was about to call you down.

Ren: Ah thanks........

(Ren notices the curry.)

Ren: Hey this reminds me about my first day to Shujin.

Sojiro: Heh, come on eat up.

(Ren sits down and looks at the TV.)

News Reporter: "-sudden rising amounts of murders and disturbance of peace in all throughout Tokyo. The reason behind these occurrences is still unknown."

Sojiro: Tch!......'the hell's going on around the world?

Newscaster: "Another breaking news is the continuing resurface of the Apathy Syndrome. Although the number of infections are still low, The Kirijo Group is currently working on the vaccine at the behest of The Ministry of Health, they fear that It'll tandem with the COVID-19 Pandemic, which will prompt into longing the pandemic especially as we are entering into a steady decline. They advice the people to continue following protocols. Stay safe out there and keep yourself distanced from others."

[12 Minutes later]

(Ren heads down with Morgana on his duffle bag.)

Ren: Thanks for the meal! I'll be heading out

Sojiro: Sure, Go get the feel of the city again. Just make sure you have your face mask on.

Ren: Yep, I have it with me.

(Ren exits LeBlanc, he puts on his face mask.)

Ren: Well, first things first. I should text Sumire that I'll be visiting her, then to the batting center.

(Ren pulls out his phone and texts Sumire.)

......

......

......

(Two minutes have passed, she has made no response.)

Ren: Huh? I guess her phone's acting up. Guess I'll visit her place.

(Ren then walks to Sumire's house.)

[Yoshizawa House.]
[8:28 AM]

(Ren knocks on the door..... The door opens, Sumire's father "Shinichi" appears in front of him.)

Shinichi: Oh hello, Amamiya-san!

(Shinichi smiles at Ren. Whilst he bears a slight look of nervousness.)

Ren: *gulp* Hello Mr. Yoshizawa, Does Sumire happen to be around?

Shinichi: Uhmm..... No, She said that she went out to go with you.

Ren: Oh? I guess the message didn't came by. Well thank you Mr. Yoshizawa.

Shinichi: Anytime.

(Ren walks away from the house, he begins walking around Tokyo, hoping for Sumire to message..... hours pass by.)

[5:22 PM]

.....

.....

.....

(Many minutes have passed, Sumire has not made a single reply.)

Ren: Still no response, I'll try bugging her.

(Ren constantly sends random messages to Sumire)

Ren: This should do it.

.....

.....

.....

(Many minutes pass by, she still hasn't made a response.)

Ren: Not a thing, she didn't even see the messages.

Morgana: Something smells fishy here.....

Ren: Yeah I know she won't leave me like this.

(Ren keeps walking as he texts the others about Sumire.)

Ann: "No.....I never heard about her since that last message she sent here."

Ryuji: "The last time I saw her was like....before the Pandemic came around."

Ann: "We all did Ryuji!"

Yusuke: "It's odd for her to not respond. I feel uneasy about this..."

Futaba: "well ill try my best to backtrack things to where she was last seen. but you should keep looking for her ren."

Ren: "Yeah, Thanks for all the help guys."

(Almost everyone in this group chat heart-reacted his message.)

Ren: Hmmm..... The last place where Sumire would usually be at is......

......Kicihijoji!

Morgana: Yeah you're right! Good idea, Lets move!

(Ren takes the train.)

[Kichijoji]
[8:50 PM]

(Many minutes were spent on finding Sumire, wandering through back alleys and asking people.)

.....

.....

(Ren then checks the last alley, With no sign of Sumire's presence.)

Ren: Damn!

Morgana: Well..... we tried

Ren: *sigh* Let's just head back, We'll have to think about this tomorrow. I'm beat!

(Ren walks to exit the alley..... But before he reaches it, He was stopped by a thug who's holding a knife.)

Ren: ?!

Morgana: Crap- Really?!

(2 thugs came in to accompany him, one holding a baseball bat while the other unarmed.)

Morgana: Great....

(3 thugs appear from behind, blocking Ren's exit. Ren and Morgana look back and noticed.)

Ren: ?!

Morgana: GREAT!

Thug: Hey kid.....

(Ren looks back at the thug holding the knife in response.)

Thug: You realized you stepped in the wrong side of the town..... Didn't your parents taught you about that?

Ren: .....

Thug: Well I'll cut to the chase.

(He points his knife towards Ren.)

Thug: Your money..... Now!

Morgana: This guy thinks he's on top of the world. I don't know if you still got it, Ren..... but you better school them!

(Ren's vision suddenly darkens and turns blue again as his pupils turn blue, he sees the thug in an indicated red aura.)

Ren: (!..... Not again!)

Thug (in a distored, demonic-like voice): I said hand it over, NOW!

Ren: (Wait.... his voice.... is that......a Shadow?)

Thug: You asked for it! Boys, hold him!

Thug D: Get his ass!

Thug E: Yeah, Yeah- I got him!

Ren: ?!

(The two thugs from behind grabbed Ren, they grab for his bag and throw it away.)

Morgana: Gah!

(Each of them then quickly go for his pockets.)

Ren: Ugh-UGH-..... L-LET GO!

Morgana: R-REN?!

(The thug charges ahead to Ren to stab him, he notices.)

Ren: !!

Morgana: REN!

(Ren eyes suddenly widened, as he felt a massive heartache in him.)

Ren: UCK!!

(The thug slows down before him followed by everyone else. Everything has become silent as all he can hear is the sound of his heart beating. He notices a morpho butterfly glowing in blue, flying around.)

Ren: What the?......

(Shards of a red humanoid wearing 19th century clothing and a long top hat, slowly appearing around Ren's body as huge black wings spread out from his back. He then hears a voice echoing around his head, resembling himself albeit being deeper and with more grunt.)

???: Good grief..... is this how you greet me in our reunion?

Ren: ?!

??? Are you going to let these lowlifes' desires run wild unto you? Death awaits the both of us if you just stand there and I don't remember you doing that back then. You never give the enemy the first move.

Ren: ..... (Could it-.... be?)

???: I feel your distress over someone close already, and you find yourself slowly drowning in something that you can get out of. Let me tell you this: Do you want that weak and disgrace of a Shadow to take over you? Let something so simple create the devastating consequence, repeating history?

Ren: !

(Ren's memories of him being behind a large bulkhead door, witnessing Akechi's death years ago, flashed before his eyes.)

Ren: .....

(His hands closed up into a fist.)

Ren: No, I won't let that get to me. Not this time.

(Ren slowly bears an angering expression.)

???: Very well, Your resolve has never waned since then. Now.... vow to me..... I am thou.... thou art I..... Thou who art willing to perform all necessary acts for your unwavering belief in justice, and freedom.

Call upon my name, and release thy rage! Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou to be chained to the dark path of fate itself!

(His vision returns to normal as everything becomes fast, The thug nears to Ren with his knife.)

Ren: !

(The knife is about to make contact to Ren body, Ren's eyes narrowed down as he focuses.)

Ren: ARSÈNE!

(Blue flames quickly enveloped around Ren, as his Persona: Arsène, is summoned. He dashes out for an attack to the thug.)

Arsène: HMPH!

(Arsène disarms the thug's knife by grabbing his wrist and yanking it away followed by kicking him, sending him into the air.)

Thug: GUHWAAAAH-

(The thug hits the ground..... the thugs grabbing hold of Ren notices. The blue flames then dissipate, revealing Ren to be in his Metaverse attire. Morgana notices.)

Morgana: W-What?!

Arsène: SHAH!

(Arsène follows it up by dashing ahead, he lets out a right overhead punch onto a nearby thug.)

Thug B: UWOOCK!-

(The thug is sent down to the ground, unconscious.)

Joker: HMPH!

(Joker knocks down the thug on his left by forwarding his left arm then quickly rearing it to hit his face with his elbow.)

Thug D: UWWACK!-

(Joker then steps on the thug's foot from his right, he pulls himself back while remaining his foot, letting go from being held.)

Thug E: ?!

(Joker quickly steps away, from the thug.)

Thug E: HaaaAAAH!

(He lets out a right sucker punch.)

Joker: Hmph!

(Joker quickly responds with a right side-kick onto the thug's abdomen.)

Thug E: UAACK!

(The thug receives the kick, feeling like his soul left him, he is sent slamming into the wall and lost consciousness.)

Thug F: I'll kill YOU!

(Thug F quickly advances to Joker with an oncoming punch with his right, but he notices. Joker quickly grabs his right wrist and twists it.)

Thug F: ACK-...

(He then moves to his back while holding his wrist, pinning his arm. He then throws him over ahead, tumbling down through the pavement.)

Joker: Now.

Arsène: yaaAH!

(Arsène finishes the thug with a punch to his head.)

Joker: Return.

(Arsène is withdrawn. The downed thug who was wielding a knife then gets back up, unarmed.)

Thug: URGH-......YoooouuUUU!

(The thug makes a demonic-like scream.)

Morgana: (Is that..... a Shadow? He screams like one.)

Joker: (So..... is this what Igor said about Personas being used in the real world..... ?)

Thug: I'LL KILL YOU!!

Joker: Tch-

(Both the thug and Joker run for each other, Joker makes a fake haymaker, Pulls out Arsène for an instant gut punch.)

Arsène: SHAH!

Thug: UGAHH!

(The thug is left staggered.)

Joker: *pant.....pant*

(He suddenly turns pale with his pupils disappearing, As if his soul is being taken. He then drops to his knees, the rest happens to the downed thugs.)

Joker: .....

(Joker looks at the last remaining thug, glaring at him.)

Thug C: A-AaaAAAAHHH! IM OUT OF HERE!

(Thug C then runs away, exiting the alley.)

Joker: Hmph.

(Joker switches back to his normal form, he then grabs his bag with Morgana and puts it back on to his shoulder.)

Ren: ?

(He glances at each of the thugs he took down, all of them having clear white eyes and their mouths open, they can be heard trying to breathe.)

Ren: (Wait..... that couldn't be.... The Apathy Syndrome?)

Morgana: What.....just happened?

Ren: ..... We need to head back. I'll try to explain to you what's happening.

(Ren pulls out the pendant, he looks at the picture of him and Sumire together.)

Ren: ..... Where are you?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.3K 101 27
yup doing another one of these, Ugh can't believe I'm making this book even though I FUCKING HATE HELLUVA BOSS AND HAZBIN HOTEL but whatever This is...
11.3K 119 15
I present to ya'll yet another oneshots x reader book and this time, this book will be full of Persona oneshots! Since technically there are six Pers...
713 22 16
(OC x Ren Amamiya) For as long she can remember, she lost her parents at a very young age and was raised and adopted by a Chinese-English speaking fa...
7.7K 362 50
Akira is called back to Tokyo for summer vacation plans with Ann and their Phantom Thieves family. Only things don't go as expected when they find th...