Corpse X reader

KittyBloom14 által

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... Több

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Relax i got you

323 9 0
KittyBloom14 által

A/n - Song- flower from 1970

Reader pov

I begin to walk away I'm still spinning, I hold to the wall, try to make the spins go away, I walk, my head is getting heavy the next thing I know, I Begin to fall and corpes catch me just before I hit my head off the floor. The last thing I heard before everything go black was corpes yelling at me to see if I was ok and tears rolling down his face,

Corpes pov

I watch as y/n hold the wall to keep herself , I saw her fell an I got her before she hit the ground "y/n y/n are you ok , can you hear me" tears rolls down my cheek, I lay her up and lay her on my bed, I got a cool facecloth and put it on her forehead , I kiss her head as I got up to give her water when she wake up.

I walk to the kitchen and feel m stomach turn, I wish she ask me for help or tell me , I just want to helps her "dam it!" Tears rolled down my face while I slide myself down by the sink , I cry for 20 minutes before taking a deep breath, wiping the tears away, and got up to grab two glasses and put some water in them. I drink mine before I head back to the room.

I put y/n glass on the side table and look at her, I smile knowing she will tell me what going on once she wake up . I kiss her head and took the cool facecloth off her head and go to the bathroom to put cold water on it and put it on her head again. I put the cover on her just in case she gets cold from the cold facecloth on her head. 

Few hours past

I sit on the back beside y/n  looking over once in a while I check if she was breathing cause it been a few hours since she pass out and I was getting really worried, after a few minutes y/n move a bit and slow open her eyes.

I didn't let her wake up before I ask her 20 questions, "are you ok", "what happened " , "what have been going on" as I continue asking her questions tears were rolling down her cheeks " omg I'm sorry " I hugs her think I might have upset her . She smile and hug me back put her head in my shoulder, I rub her back trying to calm down a bit. After a bit she calm down.

Readers POV

After I calm down a bit , I took a deep breath and pull away from hug ever though I felt really safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go of him, i give a small smile, before tell him and explain what been going on "I been feeling dizzy lately and I don't know why I was getting dizzy" his eyes had a worried look in them, but he let me finish before he started talk. I smile , and continue to talk about what been going on "I haven't been really myself I guess, I been trying to keep up with everything, I haven't had water for a at all today so I might be dehydration" he pass me the water ,kiss him quickly, I put away and drink the water he give me.

to my surprise it was because I'm dehydrated cause I felt a lot better when I finished the water I put it back on the side table and hugs corpes again, we hold each other, he kiss my forehead. He smile before speaking up "I'm gonna clean the house a bit , call me when you need me ok"

"Can I help you clean up, I was meaning to clean today " I say while look at him, he came back and sit down beside me "no I know you want to help but you need to take it easy for a few hours and get water in your system,, thank you though for wanting to help me , I really appreciate it" he said while hug me tight.

i hug back "but-" I started to say before getting cut off but corpes "no y/n please relax and just lay down" he look at me with worries eyes again, "ok" I say looking down "he lift my chin up so I was looking at him "you are amazing but I'm just worried you just woke up, I would say yes if you didn't pass out and it not your fault. I love you , just lay down and relax "  he kiss my head and I nods  "call me if you need me ok " I nod again and say "ok" I start playing with my phone  and corpes start making his way out the room and down the hall. 

1 hours later

Corpes pov

I came back  it was getting dark and I was done cleaning. As I wake in with y/n sleeping and her phone on the floor "I smile and pick her phone up ,  I lay in bed trying not to wake up and cuddle close to her and wrap my arms around her and pulling her closer. And let myself falling asleep.

A/n - hey hope you enjoy, ok so I'm writing a George x reader book after I writings this one or If I'm having writer block on this book . I'll take a break with this book and write my other one.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...
59K 2.1K 13
I can confidently say that I have a unique job. I work as a body guard, and I'm typically assigned to clients to protect. One day, out of nowhere, I'...
11.6K 312 23
"Please liv, let me help you." he said looking at me with hope that I might say okay.
17K 605 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...