✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 32

6.7K 329 73
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
... I wanted her to live with me, at least as a cake recipe.

Calina's pov

After getting the girls ready for the day, we went downstairs for breakfast. Now, we were all sitting in the dining room, having breakfast.

I just kept quiet and ate my food in silence with one hand as my other hand was holding an ice pack to my head.

"Does it hurt too much, mom?" Zia asked me. I smiled at her from my plate. "No," I said, shaking my head, "just a little."

"Daddy, can we buy her glasses, so she doesn't bump into doors again?" Lucy asked Draven who grinned at me.

I told the children I overlooked a door and bumped into it on my way back. It was the smartest thing I could come up with when I went into the bathroom with Lucy's toothbrush, and a big bump on my head.

"Do you need glasses, Calina?" he asked me mockingly. "No, my eyesight is pretty good. Thank you," I gritted out, annoyed by him.

"You sure? After all, you haven't seen a huge door," he said with a smirk, "or are you scared that you will look ugly with glasses?"

"My mom will not look ugly! She would look pretty even with glasses!" Zia defended me. "Yes!!" Lucy agreed with her, as she had done so often lately.

"I didn't say she would look ugly, I just asked her if she didn't want glasses because she'd feel ugly," he said smartly before looking at me intensely.

"Otherwise I can only agree with your opinion. I think she would look beautiful even with glasses."

"Mind your own fucking business and leave me alone!" I snapped, finally exploding.

"Oh, I didn't know you could get harsh," he commented with a sly smile, looking at me observantly, "but please mind your language next to the children."

"Mommy used a bad word." I gasped, looking at Zia. And they both looked at me with doe blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, and yeah that's a bad word, so please don't use it," I told them with a forced smile, trying to look naturally. They both nodded their heads.

Gritting my teeth, I turned to him. And I really didn't know how to deal with him. He annoyed me, making me want to tear his head off.

Besides his smart mouth, that mocked me, I really couldn't have a normal conversation with him. Every time I looked at him, I remembered him standing naked in front of me in the shower, making me feel heat on my ears.

"I'll show you how harsh I can get!" I hissed at him. "Mommy, will you spank him?" Zia asked and Lucy gasped, putting a hand over her mouth.

"I'd be lying if I said it ain't excite me to see you get harsh on me," he muttered, drinking from his glass.

"I told you he's weird mommy," Zia whispered, it should be a whisper from her but it was rather loud for everyone to hear than a whisper.

"My Daddy isn't weird," Lucy disagreed with a frown. "He likes spankings, that's weird," Zia argued, looking at her.

"Daddy, do you like spankings?" Lucy asked him curiously.

"I—"

"How about we play with Lucy's dollhouse after breakfast?" I asked them with a smile, cutting Draven off, not wanting him to tell the girls what kind of a masochist he was. Both said yes and nodded their heads eagerly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your plans, but I need you in my office after breakfast as I want to discuss an important matter with you," Draven said, making me to look at him.

"What's the matter?" I asked him with a frown as he was looking at me seriously now. "Let's talk about it in my office, and not next to the children," he said, telling me indirectly that it wasn't something to hear for innocent ears.

"Can we talk about it in the evening? When I put the kids in bed?" I asked him. "No, this matter cannot wait, we have to discuss it as soon as possible," he told me, his voice leaving me no room for discussion.

"But what about my daughter? I asked him. "Mary can watch her," he told me. "I don't want a stranger to take care of my child," I told him firmly.

He cocked his head before saying, "You didn't have a problem yesterday either when she was watching her."

Yes, because Raphael was next to me and gave me no choice. Now, he wasn't here and couldn't threaten me with my daughter to make me obey him. And I didn't want to leave my daughter with a babysitter I barely knew.

"MARY!" His voice echoed through the dining room. I rubbed my ear, wondering if he was dead.

"Why don't you call her like a decent human being?" I asked annoyed. "And I had to leave her with Mary because I had to leave, I really don't want to leave my daughter with her again! I don't know her," I argued.

"You have nothing to fear, I wouldn't trust Mary with my daughter if I didn't trust her. She is safe here and nothing will happen to her. If Mary hurts her I'll put her into eternal sleep." Mary who entered the room gasped.

"Oh, Mary! Don't take it personally! And it's nothing you ain't know either!" he told her relaxed.

"You really have some issues if you think she won't take it personally what you just have said," I sighed.

"Yeah, but did you listen to me? I minded my language." Yeah, how nice of him not to say next to the children how he'd kill her.

"And? You want me to praise you?" I asked annoyed. "No, but talking to me in my office would be enough," he claimed.

"Please." He added. The fact that the word 'please' existed in his vocabulary surprised me.

"Would you please come to my office after breakfast and discuss the subject I would like to discuss with you?"

"Alright," I mumbled in a daze as I met his captivating eyes. "Thank you," he said and I managed to look away from his eyes before nodding my head.

During the rest of breakfast, the girls told me what they wanted to do today. When they were done with breakfast, Mary, the nanny, took the girls upstairs to wash their hands and play in Lucy's room.

"When you're done, we can go to my office," Draven said. "I am done," I muttered before nodding my head and getting up.

Quietly, I followed him into his office, wondering what the matter was he wanted to talk to me so badly. As we got to his office, he opened the door and motioned for me to enter. I walked past him and went inside.

I didn't like sitting in a chair next near his table because it would make me feel like I was being interrogated. Therefore, I sat on the couch in his office.

"Alright," Draven said as he saw me sitting on the couch, sitting next to me on the couch.

"What's the matter?" I asked curiously. "Is Raphael mistreating you?" he asked, not shying back at all, very directly, and without sugarcoating.

I looked at him wide-eyed, as I wasn't expecting him to ask that question at all.

"No," I lied without blinking, hoping that I answered quickly enough for him to believe me, as my hesitation and delaying would make him think otherwise.

I knew it wasn't to be proud of but after lying so many times it got easier for me to lie and that was exactly what I needed the most as I covered the ass of a man I hated the most.

"Is he threatening you?" he asked me next.

"No," I told him again. "Do you hate him?" he asked me. Yes! Scared he'd catch my lies, I got up from the couch, looking down at him.

"What's this? You called me here to discuss my relationship with my husband? Was that the important topic? Seriously, Draven, go and find yourself some hobbies!" I huffed.

"I asked you a question, Calina," he told me blankly, getting up from the couch and towering over me. His eyes watched my every move, like a predator prying its prey.

"No," I said, looking down, not being able to hold up his gaze. "Interesting, and how is your guys sex life? In what are you into?" he asked me, resulting in me looking up.

"That's none of your fucking business!" I gritted out. "What do you enjoy, Calina? Do you enjoy getting fucked hard? Do you enjoy pain?" he asked me shamelessly, and I hit him hard in the face.

His face twisted to one side from the impact. "Wow!" he said impressed, rubbing his cheek, before looking at me.

"Do you want to know a secret? Your slap turned me on. I'm really hard right now," he said, "does pain turn you on too?"

"You sick fuck! You are disgusting!" I said repulsively, pushing him away with all my might.

He took a few steps back, not because I pushed him because he wanted to as my strength was nothing compared to his.

But he really got me mad, the fury in me gave me a throbbing headache.

"You ..." I didn't hear what he was saying as I felt dizzy, my vision getting blurry.

I stumbled back a few steps before my legs gave out and I passed out.

Draven's pov

"Calina!" I said, catching her in my arms before she hit the floor. "Wake up!" I shook her face but she didn't wake up.

Cursing, I picked her up before carrying her to my bedroom as it was closer. As I entered my room, I put her gently on the bed before calling the doctor.

"Sara! You have to come here!" I told her right after she took the call.

"Why, what happened?" she asked. "Calina, she passed out and I don't know what to do," I told her as I looked at her unconscious body.

"Did you check her pulse?" she asked me. Well, she couldn't die by getting angry at me, right?

Sitting next to her on the bed, I checked her pulse. "Seems good," I sighed.

"She probably passed out from the pain in her bones due to her illness and the wounds on her back. She probably needs stronger medication to deal with the pain," she said, "I'm on my way, I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Hurry up, I'll be waiting," I told her before ending the call. Then, I looked at her unconscious body on the bed.

"Why the Hell don't you tell me what he is doing with you? Your daughter is with you and safe, so with what the fuck is he threatening you?" I muttered to myself.

I wanted her to tell me the truth, but she was lying in my face all the time, and I'd probably believe her if Sara didn't tell me about her back.

I looked at her for a while before my curiosity won and I rolled her on her stomach. "You saw my cock, so I have a right to see your back," I muttered, pulling up her shirt to see her again.

My jaw tightened as I saw her back. Sara was right, her wounds were still fresh. The bastard had ripped her skin open. The cuts were deep, he must've whipped her really hard.

And no, that definitely wasn't a kink, at least not for a sane and fierce woman like her. That was not the kind of pain you'd enjoy while fucking or playing. That was something nasty done by him to her, highly without consent too.

I huffed.

"Someone didn't like your smart mouth as much as me, huh? Why the fuck did he done this to you?" I muttered pensively. "No wonder you look at him like wanting to rip him apart." But you'll, I promise you, you will.

*****

"I'm here, which room?"

"My room," I said before she said she was on her way and ended the call.

"Thanks for your quick arrival," I sighed as she came into my bedroom and sat down next to her on the bed. "What happened?" she asked as she began to inspect her.

"We had a little discussion and she passed out," I told her. "Discussion?" she asked as she checked her pupils.

"I provoked her a little bit," I said, showing a small amount with my finger, "to find out more about the lash marks on her back, then she slapped me before passing out. End of the story."

"Mr. Graham, you can't just question, let alone make hints and provoke her about such matter so plainly ... your questions may triggered bad memories or make her feel emotions, followed by her body shutting down."

"Well, I didn't know that!" I crossed my arms, "How is she now? Is she alright?"

"She seems to be fine," she said, giving her a serum, "but her body needs to rest, I'll sedate her, so she can sleep a little peacefully without pain too. And please, Mr. Graham, don't provoke her about such a matter again that might affect her mentally, her body is already dealing with a lot anyway." She scolded me as she packed her things.

"I won't," I agreed as she was right, "and there is one more thing I need you to do before you go. I want you to take blood samples from me and all my employees. Maybe one of us will match with her."

Raphael was already in search for a matching donor but if she was lucky, maybe my employees or I will match her, and we could quicken the procedure, thinking it might take Raphael time to convince her brothers to be a donor as they hated her.

"That's a great idea, even if the chances are slim," she nodded before we left the room.

Well, you couldn't find your chance, if it was low or high, out before trying.

So, let's try and find it out!

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 644 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
522K 13.5K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
1.3M 25.7K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
33.1K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...