The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓

By yourneighbourhoodcow

Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we... More

Author Note
Characters (Main Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Lucas's POV
1 k Reads!!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character Interview (Part 1)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Character Interview (Part two)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue: The End
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #2.5
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter #5
Bonus Chapter #1 (Maddison & Lucas)

Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 1)

498 12 46
By yourneighbourhoodcow

Heyy! How r u y'all? Anyways here is a new bonus chapter, hope y'all like it! Make sure to vote and comment! 

(Also, I thought the pic above was adorable and went very well with the chapter... hehe (Sorry- I am just weird))

~~~

(Ethan's Point of View)

It's been three days since Amelia found out she was pregnant. Today we were going for an ultrasound, just to make sure she is actually pregnant and to also know how far along she is, if so.

I feel Amelia moving in my arms which causes me to frown. I then feel her get up and hear her rush into the bathroom.

I wake up and rub my eyes before getting out of bed myself and going into the bathroom, helping her by holding her hair back and rubbing her back while she puked. This is one of the most common ways I wake up these days. They say morning sickness is common during pregnancy, but it worries me nonetheless. I mean she barely can digest anything before it comes rushing back up.

"You okay?" I ask once she is done and she nods before getting up and walking to the sink, she washes her mouth before she starts brushing her teeth. "I love you," I mumble as I wrap my arms around her from behind her and kiss her shoulder. She smiles softly at me before brushing her teeth. After she is done I brush my teeth too and the entire time Amelia leans against me, clearly sleepy and tired.

After I was done brushing I looked down at Amelia who was yawning. "Come on, we have to get ready. We have an ultrasound appointment at 10," I say. "I am tired, you kept me up for way too long last night," She mumbled and I chuckled at her red face. "As far as I recall you didn't complain then," I tease and she hits my chest lightly.

"Ethan you better shut up or your sleeping on the couch tonight," she says threateningly and my eyes widen. "Sorry," I mumble and kiss her forehead. "Go take a shower," she says pushing me away slightly before walking out the bathroom.

Pregnancy sure has made her bossy, not that I am complaining; she looks quite hot when she is bossy.

I walked into our closet and took out my clothes to wear before going and taking a shower.

I put on my pants just as Amelia walks in. Her eyes instantly go to my chest and I smirk cockily.

"Like what you see?" I ask and her face becomes red as she removes her eyes from my eight pack- yes eight pack, all the practices have been paying of well and now my body is way more defined than it was back in high school.

"No actually. It's the same view I have been seeing for a long time. A little change would be nice," She teases and I scoff. "Really now?" I ask as I pull her to me and she smiles at me teasing. I put her hands on my pecs and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Mhm," She hums and I roll my eyes. "Aw, I was just teasing baby." She says as she hugs me placing her head on my chest. "You better be," I mumble as I hold her closer. "How are you feeling?" I ask softly, my hand on instinct going to her stomach and rubbing it, something I have been doing a lot ever since I got to know she is pregnant.

"I am feeling good. But very hungry." She says and her stomach grumbles just as she completes her sentence causing me to laugh. "Let's go feed you two," I say as we pull away and I place my lips on hers, kissing her softly before pulling away slightly breathless.

"Now let's go," I grin and intertwined her hands with mine. We walked downstairs and I started making her some cereal, I still wasn't exactly a great chef but hey! I was getting there. I placed a bowl of cereal and two toasts in front of her and she smiled at me before digging into her food.

I made some food for myself too before sitting next to her and eating. "I can't wait for your stomach to grow," I say out of nowhere and she turns to me with a smile, "Really?" She asks. "Really," I nod, a smile of my own on my face as I pictured Amelia with a swollen belly. "Would you be ready to deal with my mood swings, late-night cravings, hormones and horny self?" She teases and I chuckle. "Yes, yes, yes and the last one isn't a problem, it advantages us both," I tease and she laughed slightly.

"You aren't going to change are you?" She asks playfully and I smiled. "Never," I say picking up her hand and kissing the back of it. After breakfast, Amelia goes to take a shower while I take the duty to wash the dishes.

About an hour later I am sitting on the couch, scrolling through my phone and waiting for Amelia to come downstairs so that we could leave for the hospital. I hear the soft pitter-patter of her footsteps and I see her walking into the living room.

My eyes go down her frame, checking her out. She is wearing a white plain top that is slightly tucked into denim shorts which shows her long- now tanned, because of living in California- legs.

"Damn baby, someone looks hot," I praise as I get up walking up to her and kissing her forehead. "Thank you," She blushes before holding my hand and leading me to our front door. I pick up one of our car keys as we walk into the garage. I press a button on the keys unlocking the Porsche before we both got it.

I turned on the car and put the gear stick on drive before grabbing her hand and intertwining our hands, and then placing them on the centre console. "How far along do you think I am?" She asks out of nowhere. "What?" I ask, a bit confused as I drove out of the black automatic gates of our house.

"How far along in the pregnancy do you think I am? Well if I am pregnant of course," She asks again looking at me. We didn't want to be a hundred per cent sure she was pregnant, but all her symptoms made it obvious she was and even if she wasn't then, she sure as hell should be now because I made sure of it.... Anyway....

My thumb draws circles on the back of her hand as my eyebrows furrow slightly in thought. "I think about 4 or 6 weeks," I finally decide and she looks at me and smiles. "I want a little Ethan," She smiles and a small smile comes on my face at the thought. "Yeah? Well, I want a little Amelia," I say. She giggles and shook her head at me.

I could picture it you know, a mini version of her, the same brown hair, a single dimple, greyish blue eyes, the smile... It all seemed so surreal for some reason.

"I love you," I say randomly as we get closer to the hospital. "I love you too," She says immediately and I pick up her hand and kiss her knuckles. I parked in the parking lot and got out of the car and opening Amelia's door, to offering her my hand before walking towards the entrance hand in hand.

I could feel eyes on us and cameras being snapped but I ignored it, being very used to it already. I knew by tomorrow these pictures would be in the newspaper or some online site. I remember this one time we came to the hospital because Amelia had caught the flu, the next day people assumed she had cancer and was dying, it took me around one week to get that rumour to shut down and tell people my wife wasn't dying.

I don't know how they come up with such bullshit.

We walk into the hospital and towards the reception. "Hi," I say getting the receptionists attention, her eyes move away from the desktop in front of her and her eyes widen when she sees Amelia and me. "Oh my god... Amelia and Ethan Turner." She whispers to herself and I give her a small smile. "Yes, that's us. We have an appointment with Dr River." I say and she nods her eyes still wide.

For a few seconds, she just stares at us before typing something on the computer. "Um Dr River is free right now and waiting for you in room 4 on the second floor," She informs us. "Thank you," I say and am about to walk away when she stops me.

"Do you mind if we take a picture? My husband is a huge fan and my daughters and I absolutely love your books, Mrs Turner." She says. "Of course!" Amelia smiles and then she takes a picture with the two of us. "Thank you!" She smiles. "No problem," We both say before going to where the elevator is.

"I am nervous," I admitted as the elevator door closed. "Why?" Amelia asked softly as she squeezed my hand reassuringly. "I don't know, I just am," I say and she smiles softly. "Everything will be fine don't worry," She says and kisses my jaw just as the elevator door opens. We walk out and stop once we reach room 4.

I knock on the door before opening it and poking my head in. "Dr River?" I ask the lady with red hair sitting inside. "That would be me Mr Turner, come on in," She smiles and I open the door further and Amelia and I walk in.

We take a seat in front of her and she smiles warmly at us. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Mr and Mrs Turner, I personally am a huge fan of both of you," She says with a small laugh and I smile and chuckle slightly.

"Anyway, may I know what brings you here today?" She asks. I feel Amelia squeeze my hand excitedly. "Well a few days ago I happened to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. We are here to get an ultrasound done just in case," Amelia says. "Very well, are you experiencing any symptoms?" She asks.

"Quite a few actually, I have been puking every morning and have barely been able to eat something rather than certain things, my period is also late and well I am not in the greatest moods most times," She says and the doctor smiles.

"There is a huge possibility of you being pregnant, but as you said we should take an ultrasound just in case," She said and we nodded. "Please follow me," She says before getting up, we follow behind her and she pushes open a curtain revealing a bed and a monitor and other stuff.

"Mrs Turner please lay down on the bed," She says and Amelia nods, letting go of my hand and lays down on the bed. The doctor plugs in a few things and places a few things here and there.

I walked closer to Amelia and intertwined our hands and kissed the back of her hand. "Alright Mrs. Turner, can you please lift up your shirt so that I can but some of this ointment, it may be slightly cold," She warns and Amelia nods before lifting her shirt up slightly.

(Amelia's Point of View)

When the ointment touches my skin and I jump slightly at how cold it is.

"Now I am going to move this around your stomach," She says and I nod holding onto Ethan's hand tight in excitement. Everyone's eyes go to the screen. "Oh wow," She smiles. "What is it?" I ask. "Well it seems like you are almost seven weeks along and well you arent just having one baby but in fact two." She says and my eyes widen. "T-twins?" I stutter and I see Ethan holding my hand tightly.

"Yes twins, we can't tell the gender yet or if they are going to be identical since you are still in your first trimester," She smiles softly, before she presses another button and the sound of soft heart beats fill the room. "That's the sound of your baby's heartbeats," She says softly and tears come to my eyes.

I remove my eyes from the screen that shows a blurry black and white film and turn to Ethan who is staring at the screen in awe. I see the doctor leave us alone from the corner of my eye. Finally after minutes he removes his eyes from the screen and looks down at me with small tears in his eyes. "We are having twins," He whispers and I nod, my own tears forming.

"Oh my god, Lia." He whispers and I see a tear trial down and a smile on his face. I laugh softly before gesturing to him to lean down, he does and I wipe my thumb across his cheek before kissing it. He pecks my lips before pulling away. "I love you so much. This is the best gift anyone has ever given me," He says and I smile. "I love you too." I say and his eyes go back to the screen and so do mine.

He holds my hand tightly, "Our babies," He whispers and I can't help but nod as a few tears of my own escape my eyes.

We stand there for god knows how long just staring at what are supposed to be our babies and listening to their heart beats.

My heart is bursting with so much love and affection and I keep stealing glances at Ethan whose sole focus is the monitor displaying our babies.

We are going to be parents.

~~~

Well, that's pretty much it, hope you liked it. And yes this is PART ONE of bonus chapter 4.5, PART TWO is just going to be about how their daily life probably goes with pregnancy and all. I wanted to add it in this part but it seemed too long so I have to make it into two.

Also, Thank you so much for 18 k, you have no idea how much it means to me! So close to 20 k eeeeee!

Anyway, I am hoping to post the next bonus chapter soon because I have most of it written anyway, till then keep your other bonus chapter requests coming in!

Love, 

Your Author, Human <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
4.1K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
56.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...