Solangelo Goes To Hogwarts ~...

By Nameunknown139

What would happen if Hades, the God of the dead learned of a wizard who should have been dead for years? Of a... More

A/N
Why Hades? Why?
The Last Day - don't worry, nobody dies, yet
You get in by tapping a stick against a brick wall? . . . I've seen weirder
Do You Want a Cough Drop?
Didn't Hecate Call This Quest Simple?
Great, Nico gets to relive all his tramau, fun times.
Nico blows up.
What just happened?
Nico is now universally known as being evil
The Gay Death Eater, because that's all that needs to be said.
Well, Nico was right, he is stabbed with a pen, joy
What happens next?
The reason Nico hates his powers
Memories
Didn't your mom ever tell you not to follow innocent boys into deserted halls?
Quidditch: the bane of Nico's existence, litteraly
The boy who lived (and it's NOT Harry Potter)
Seriously, Harry REALLY needs to stop
Daddy steps in
That darn hope, always getting your hopes up
The potentially dangerous unknown
Now Nico's eavesdropping on Harry, my, how things have changed
Hide and Seek, when the other person isn't nessacarly looking for you
More Quidditch, joy
Giants, giants, it's raining giants. Nico hates giants.
Oh thank you great god Morpheus
Say hello to Tartarus!
Didn't you read the sign that said not to steal? Nah, I have dyslexia.
Have a holly jolly Christmas, and a happy new year. *snorts* ya, right
Nix buses and classroom murders. Great start to the new term!
Oh how I wish
Dork
Ooooooohhhhhhhh boy, there's no way that's good
Friends? Sort of? I guess? I have no idea
Lovey Dovey Mush, aka Valentine's Day, um, or not?
Nico and Will laying in a bed. T-A-L-K-I-N-G!!! ;)
One scar for the first homophobic little jerk, and one each for his besties, yay
A mission to find a boyfriend is interrupted by a screaming teacher, darn
Love, fluff, and candy (basically all the good stuff)
Nico kills a soul part like some would do the dishes.
Nico's sixth sense is cold, yet helpful
Dumbledore vanishes off to his death, taking Harry Potter with him
The beginning of the end
Oops
Unfortuantely it is so
Yes, Harry, you need to die.
The boy who lived (and this time it IS Harry Potter)
GLORIFY IN THE BLESSING OF HADES!!!
The end of an era
You've GOT to be kidding me
A/N
Sequel

You want me to run through a wall? Are you crazy? No? I guess not.

7.9K 179 138
By Nameunknown139

*Nico's POV*

The day they were to go to Hogwarts was a frantic one. They would be having a guard, supposedly to protect Harry.

A few days before, everyone had recieved letters attached to a owl with their school lists attached.

Ron and Hermione had gotten badges that Harry didn't look very happy about.

Mrs. Weasley, however, treated it like a big deal and Nico was extremely confused until Harry, reluctantly, explained to him what a 'Prefect' was.

"People who are picked for their good grades and stuff to do things like uphold the rules and shepherd first years."

Actually even after Nico knew what it was he still didn't get what all the fuss was about.

Both Nico and Will sat at the dinning room table calmly eating breakfast, or Will was, Nico couldn't stomach food after he had woken up screaming during the night three times.

He knew if he tried to eat it would just come right back up.

Instead, Will settled for him just drinking orange juice.

Which was exactly what Nico was doing when Ginny fell down the stairs with two trunks in tow.

He tried not to laugh as Mrs. Weasley started shrieking at the twins, "-COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS-"

"Do you think we should get our trunks ready to leave?" Will asked, Nico rolled his eyes.

"I already sent them ahead, they'll be there when we arrive."

Will spit out his milk, "You used underworld magic!" He whispered, outraged.

Nico knew that if they presently were not trying to keep their denigodiness a secret Will would be yelling as loud as Mrs. Weasley.

"No Will, I kicked them all the way to Hogwarts." He said, voice dripping sarcasm.

"How are you feeling?" Will said, jumping up and placing a hand on Nico's forehead, which he promptly swatted away.

"Like a Demigod drinking orange juice, thanks for asking." Nico said sarcastically, punctuating his sentence with a long sip of his drink.

Will scowled at him until Nico shrugged, "I'm fine, it wasn't hard, just a flick of my wrist and poof, gone."

This caused Will to groan in exasperation.

"I bet that's what you said when you agreed to carrying a 40 foot statue." Nico huffed.

"I'm pretty sure I just said that I would do it. And it was actually 38 feet, not 40." Will rolled his eyes.

"Same difference, now drink some of this." He handed his boyfriend a water bottle of unicorn drought.

When Nico was about to protest Will held up one finger.

"Don't."

Still grumbling Nico took a swig of the drink, it tasted like the tea his mother used to make, and handed it back to Will.

"There. I'm fine. Peachy. Let's go now."

°°°

They arrived at King's Cross on foot.

Sirius scaring cats along the way in the form of a giant black dog. When they were in the station they stood between the numbers 9 and 10.

"Okay let's go." Mrs. Weasley commanded marching everyone toward a very substantial brick wall.

Will and Nico stopped staring in obvious confusion.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione noticed and stopped as well.

"You just need to walk in, it doesn't hurt." Hermione reassured them.

"You want us," Nico said, pointing toward him and Will, "to walk into a wall, on purpose?"

The three wizards smiled knowingly at each other.

"If your scared you can run through," Harry offered, causing Nico to scoff.

"Why should I be scared?" Indeed he had basically taught himself to shadow travel by running into walls.

A brick column was not as scary as Tartarus.

It would have to try a lot harder to scare him.

Harry looked like he was going to say something to reassure Nico, probably something about it was okay to be scared.

Nico snorted at the thought.

Like this Percy Jackson knock-off had any idea what real fear was.

He watched as the twins dissaperead into the wall.

Mrs. Weasley waiting for everyone else, gesturing for them to hurry as Ginny followed the twins.

Rolling his eyes at the estranged look of the wizards Nico walked casually up to the wall, and, as if he had done it hundreds of times, slipped right in.

°°°

With Ron and Hermione off to go do prefect duties  Nico, Will, Ginny and Harry set off to find a compartment.

In the very last carriage they ran across a  round, blonde haired boy who seemed to recognize Ginny and Harry.

"Hi, Harry," he painted, "Hi, Ginny. . . everywhere's full. . . I can't find a seat. . . "

He hadn't seemed to have noticed Nico and Will yet, which, in all honesty, was fine by Nico.

"Hello," Will said, extending his hand, "I'm Will Solace." The blonde boy looked disconcerted for minute before shaking Will's hand and smiling.

"Neville Longbottom."

"What are you talking about?" Ginny said, having squeezed past Neville to look into the compartment behind him. "There's room in this one, there's only Loony Lovegood in here-"

Neville mumbled some nonesense about not wanting to disturb anyone and after reassuring Neville that this Loony girl was indeed all right Ginny opened the compartment and pulled her trunk inside.

"Hi, Luna, is it OK if we take these seats?" Nico startled, then felt his face heat with embarrassment.

He had thought her name was Loony, but now, realized it was a mean nickname.

He felt ashamed of himself for even thinking . . . 

"Nico? Nico, it's okay," Will said, basically reading his mind, "it's fine, everything's okay."

Nico nodded mutely and followed the others into the compartment just in time to hear Ginny say, "Luna's in my year, but in Ravenclaw."

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure," said the girl, Luna.

"That reminds me," Will spoke up, " What are the school houses, I mean, I know their names, but what do you have to do to be in each one?"

"Oh!" Hermione piped up, poking her head in, Ron right behind her, "I forgot you two don't know that yet. So Gryffindors have the common traits of courage, nerve, and bravery. Ravenclaw is intelligence, learning, and wit. Hufflepuff is loyalty, hard work, and patience. And Slytherin is cunning, resourcefulness, and leadership."

"You don't want to be in Slytherin, mate," added Ron.

"You already told them that, idiot." Said Hermione smacking him on the arm.

As Hermione and Ron continued to bicker, the conversation drifted away from Nico and Will.

"I don't think I caught your name." Said Neville politely to Nico eventually, leaning over toward the demigods.

"That's because I didn't give it." Nico said back, just as politely.

"This is Nico." Will said with a long suffering sigh, "And he's not always like this, he's just anxious."

"No I'm not!" Nico protested loudly, "And I am always like this."

But he was anxious, just a little bit.

"So how do you get sorted?" He asked the question that had been floating around in his mind since Hermione had listed the attributes of each house.

How did they decide if someone was brave or cunning?

"You put on the sorting hat," Neville started to explain, "Then it looks into your memories, so you see them too, to see which house you fit best."

(I don't actually know if this is how the sorting hat works, but I'm doing it this way for the plot of the story.)

Nico almost wished he hadn't asked.

He started tapping his foot, and felt his pupils dilate as he started to panic. 

He couldn't look back into his memories, he would lose it.

Nico could feel himself starting to lose it now.

This was not going to go well.

Hi, I know I said every other day but I think I messed up somewhere, and published a chapter when I wasn't supposed to.

To keep the schedule going I'm publishing one right now. So, vote, and comment, I guess.

Word count: 1280

Hope you enjoy 😁
-Nameunknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 243 31
Light in the Shadow - Book 1 This story follows Will and Nico right after the end of BoO. I have read a lot Solangelo stories all of them are good, b...
550K 16.9K 29
Nico di Angelo- The child of Hades. He was a depressed ball of rage wherever he went. He preferred spending his time in his cabin, alone. He would of...
75.7K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
303K 8.1K 21
Nico goes to Hogwarts because Hecate and Hades asked him to help Harry Potter to destroy Voldemort. He finds many familiar faces along the way as wel...