Avengers: With Ghost Rider, D...

By SethCauble

Imagine if Ghost Rider, Deadpool and Venom were also part of the Avengers team. Can they help save the world... More

Meet Johnny Blaze
Meet Eddie Brock
Meet Wade Wilson
Meet Bruce Banner
Meeting Loki and butting heads with Iron Man
Thor kidnaps Loki
First meeting
Truths Revealed
Getting out of Control
Unleash the Hulk
Engine Repair or Game Over
The End?
Loki's Past
We're Back in Action
There's Still Hope
Final Battle Part 1
Final Battle Part 2

New Faces at S.H.I.E.L.D.

1.4K 27 6
By SethCauble

Natasha, Bruce, Johnny, Eddie, and Wade were on their way to the Helicarrier.

Bruce: So you guys are the devil's bounty hunter, a reporter with an alien friend who eats people, and a mutated assassin who can't die?

Natasha: Yeah.

They arrived on the flight deck. And came face to face with Agent Coulson and Steve Rogers. A.K.A Captain America.

Wade: Oh my goodness. Is that Captain America?

Natasha: Yep. That's him.

Wade: I thought he died.

Johnny: After he crashed the plane, he was frozen for 70 years. They found him and dug him out.

Natasha: I was there when he woke up in the hotel. Be easy on him, he's trying to adjust to the new world.

Wade: 70 years? And didn't even age?

Eddie: Coming from an idiot who got stabbed, shot, and torn apart lived to tell about it.

Wade: Anybody else can survive those things with luck, gadgets, being indestructible, and the right meds.

Johnny: Or an alien symbiote.

Natasha: Apparently for him, it was meds.

"Dr. Banner."

Banner: Oh Yeah. They told me you'd be here.

Steve: Word is that you can find the cube.

Banner: Is that the only word on me?

Steve: The only word I care about.

Banner: Must be strange for you. All of this.

Wade: Obviously. He's been asleep for 70 years.

Steve: Actually, this is all kind of familiar. Heard about you guys.

Natasha: Gentlemen. You might wanna get inside. It's gonna be a little hard to breathe.

Steve: Is this a submarine?

Banner: Really? They're gonna put me in a submerged pressurized metal container?

The Helicarrier went into airborne mode.

Banner: Oh no! This is much worse!

They went inside and Director Fury turned the ship on invisible mode.

Fury: Doctor, and gentlemen, thank you for coming.

Banner: Thanks for asking nicely. So how long am I staying?

Fury: Until we can get our hands on the cube, you're in the clear. Where are you with that?

They then had a big conversation about devices to find the cube. And then Natasha went to get Bruce to his lab.

Fury: Now we get to you guys. Johnny, you've been chosen because you have speed on a motorcycle and have skills with weapons and fire abilities. And experience fighting demons and bad guys.

Johnny: I've never really fought aliens, so this is new for me.

Fury: Eddie does. No one knows aliens like him and Venom does. Try not to eat anybody without my permission.

Eddie: Sure.

Fury: And Wade Wilson. You have experience hunting bad guys with swords and guns.

Wade: Well, it's my first time working with a pirate version of Will Smith on a flying army ship.

Johnny: Dude!

Eddie: What is your problem?

Wade: Kidding.

Fury: You're with the Captain.

They walked away.

Steve: You've got a big mouth for a ninja in a red suit.

Wade: I like to humor guys that I don't trust.

Eddie: You don't trust him?

Wade: He's got an eye patch. Never trust a man with an eye patch.

Johnny: He's a director.

Wade: There's something I don't trust about him. He's obviously hiding something behind his eye patch. And we're gonna find out.

Steve: Maybe later. But right now, I'm gonna need you guys for tonight. We're gonna catch a mischief maker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.2K 19
Nico Di Angleo, Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, and Leo Valdez are the only demigods left, Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are gone. The gods gave them...
2.7M 83.4K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
25.6K 466 14
When Victoria White gets an invite to join the superhero agency, S.H.I.E.L.D. to help save the world from Loki. She never expected to have feelings f...